Re: Official back & Front thread
June 20, 2011, 04:54:47 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Then also take into account that on this forum you will have more fakes and posers than on for example a knitting club forum, where probably 100% is real because no one can pretent to be a knitting needle and there is no use in pretending to be MJ, Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga on there.

About the knitting club - you'd think that, but I have seen people trolling like crazy on one of those "knitting club forums". There were a couple of women who had problems with each other going back a few years, and they constantly started catfights, including signing up with new usernames every couple of days to derail discussions and just to generally troll. So yes, the internet IS a crazy place and you have to get used to it or just turn it off (which I actually do from time to time, sometimes the stupidity and insanity is too much for me).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2011, 05:36:04 AM
I vote for Tale about Tail !

beerchug  Sarah31

Front, are you backstage or soon back on stage ?

(somebody kills me before i keep going with those poor jokes, i just can't help ! :mrgreen: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

June 20, 2011, 07:48:33 AM
This is now going completely off-topic and it's a long one too.

If you haven't read the following yet, go ahead.
If you have, go ahead again.
Keep in mind the posts of the last 20 or so pages and your personal feelings about them.
Compare. Connect the dots.

What is a Troll?
An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

Why Does it Matter?
Some people — particularly those who have been online for years — are not upset by trolls and consider them an inevitable hazard of using the net. As the saying goes, "You can't have a picnic without ants."

It would be nice if everybody was so easy-going, but the sad fact is that trolls do discourage people. Established posters may leave a message board because of the arguments that trolls ignite, and lurkers (people who read but do not post) may decide that they do not want to expose themselves to abuse and thus never get involved.

Another problem is that the negative emotions stirred up by trolls leak over into other discussions. Normally affable people can become bitter after reading an angry interchange between a troll and his victims, and this can poison previously friendly interactions between long-time users.

Finally, trolls create a paranoid environment, such that a casual criticism by a new arrival can elicit a ferocious and inappropriate backlash.

What Can be Done about Trolls?

When you suspect that somebody is a troll, you might try responding with a polite, mild message to see if it's just somebody in a bad mood. Internet users sometimes let their passions get away from them when seated safely behind their keyboard. If you ignore their bluster and respond in a pleasant manner, they usually calm down.

However, if the person persists in being beastly, and seems to enjoy being unpleasant, the only effective position is summed up as follows:

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.

When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins.
The only thing that trolls can't handle is being ignored.

What Not to Do

As already stated, it is futile to try to "cure" a troll of his obsession. But perhaps you simply cannot bear the hostile environment that the troll is creating and want to go away for a while.

If you do that, then for the sake of the others on the system, please do not post a dramatic "Goodbye!" message. This convinces the troll that he is winning the battle. There is, perhaps, no message you can write on a message system that is as damaging as an announcement that you are leaving because of the hostility that the troll has kindled.

If you feel you must say something, a discreet message to the system operator (and some of the others users, if you have their email addresses) is the best course of action. Incidentally, if you are writing the letter in an agitated state, it is a good idea to wait an hour and then give it one last review before you actually send it. That might spare you the pain of saying things that you don't really mean to people you like.

Why Do They Do It?

Affirmation.

Regular net users know how delightful it is when somebody responds to something they have written. It is a meeting of the minds, which is an intellectual thrill, but it is also an acknowledgement of one's value — and that can be a very satisfying emotional reward.

Trolls crave attention, and they care not whether it is positive or negative. They see the Internet as a mirror into which they can gaze in narcissistic rapture.

Conclusion

Next time you are on a message board and you see a post by somebody whom you think is a troll, and you feel you must reply, simply write a follow-up message entitled "Troll Alert" and type only this:

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.

By posting such a message, you let the troll know that you know what he is, and that you are not going to get dragged into his twisted little hobby.

The Internet is a splendidly haphazard collection of both serious and silly material. Because it is so free, there are bound to be problems. I think that we can best enjoy it if we deal with everything that happens online with a wry grin and a ready shrug.

More info here:

Even if Michael Jackson himself would visit this board he would know what to do and what not to do.
I would be very reluctant to imply he would abuse this board for his aims. Maybe he would be the bad guy to do it, maybe not. But he'd have to tell me this face to face or I won't imply.

However, I would NOT HESITATE one second to think of those hundreds of lunatics out there eager to abuse Michael, his name, influence and impact on his fans and those standing by his side on this board.
These weeks are giving a first class prey time as everybody is waiting, impatient, cannot stand the slow-fox we have to do. I do firmly believe that there are enough out there wanting to harm MJ's family and friends ON INTENTION since I have seen this happened many times in the past.

We talk about folks wanting to control us by this and that means and express our worries about that but we allow others to control us just by their sheer appearance ? We feel wrong and small and ugly and out of place and worn out and tired and fed up and yet cling to each word of any potential opinion leader we follow? How's that possible? Guru time? Why do we to authorize any abuse of ourselves here? Addicted? Obsessed? And that's kinda funny in addition because we have to laugh when naming it? Are we druggies? Will this test have a positive outcome for you or will it describe a suppressed reality?
If this test did not have a positive outcome for you, this likely means it's 5 before 12 and last call to let go and be it Michael Jackson or whoever is currently impacting your life in the web or elsewhere. Do you think Michael wants anybody to give up his/her own life "for" Michael?
Take a break, step back, open the window, breathe, raise your hands, let go.
If you can't, love yourself enough to get help.
I mean this with the L.O.V.E.

In the end, only - and I say this one more time: ONLY Michael's words do count and none of the distributed proposed hear-say or in-which-kind-ever-promoted propaganda or predictions
are worth an ear.

[highlight=#ff4040:roj1rgxn]"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation."
Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002[/highlight:roj1rgxn]

Do you believe that Michael would come here and screw his friends in this house? Do you believe that Michael would come here and had nothing better to do than to impress as an imposter of Michael Jackson just to get cryptic messages off his chest? Good gracious.
He'd probably be happy to change for once with John Doe having a beer belly, a wife, two daughters, two dogs, three cats and a racoon in his back yard. And maybe he'd enjoy also giving Maureen with those impeccable red nails and "Sally have you been at Cindy's beauty studio lately geez there are these phantastic french nails there you know you have to go see them they are sooooo amazing you know I loooove them really I do yes at Cindy's you know she's closed Wednesday but yes Joe won't be in town on Thursday so maybe Thursday ok sweetheart so Thursday and don't forget your new tupper catalogue I need a new bowl for the family barbecue next month Marilyn is coming too and you know how she's gossipping around if you don't have anything new on the table yes sweetheart you will see these nails they are really really phantastic really love you take care ciao ciao see you then...."
LOL

Ranting using one more alias because "he's still dead" and "Back's gone" and getting into speaking just because we hoaxers don't get his explanation for his plan that he had elaborated for so long? Do you believe Michael would feel the need to have to explain his plan to us "afterwards" or "in the middle of" when his words had missed our ears for decades?
Numerology btw. as such is not a plan, not even a structure of a plan but is in this journey giving a very pragmatic, applicable and comprehensive (for most readers comprehensive yet not always logical) theory of a potentially feasible logic of sequences of events in the past - a spoon-fed explanation which in this case was twisted more than once to make it fit to the [assumed / expressed / planted --> manipulated] conclusions and which in addition prepares perfectly the path to further in-depth conditioning - watch yourself - predictions are a powerful conditioning method to get you hooked and your mind following certain thinking patterns in the future. If combined with "you better listen or..." when there's no classroom, "prove me the opposite" when there's nothing to be proven, "you don't want to look silly do you" and "but I told you so" - especially if you don't check again if true or not - it is an abusive reinforcement of an obviously to be "imprinted" pre-designed thinking pattern. Watch for this. Use numerology and all other theories wisely.

Then we still have the most appealing question of interest simmering through this thread and making it a perfect target for anybody wanting to mess around: what if?

What if Michael is not Back and Back is not Front and Front is not Michael?
I couldn't care less.
Are they more than just other members of boards who should read the terms of use before clicking "yes"?
Did they give more than interesting variations of something we already knew? And if yes, is there any sticker glued to them saying "follow me because I am not just a member"? Are members with cryptic messages more important than Michael's original and very distinctive, very clear messages?
Last but not least, why do we need a confirmation on a daily basis that we are not mistaken and why are we receptive to cryptic messages thinking of them as "maybe", and off we are, awaiting their next post?
What if we are mistaken? The world will not fall off the universe, will it?

What if Back and/or Front are real MJ messengers, they are in the know and we really should listen?
I couldn't care less.
If Michael wants somebody to work with him and speak on his behalf, he will not choose Willy of the springs fountain but someone who is trustworthy to ensure not to utter other things than agreed, who is classy enough to do the job properly on behalf of and who will not give in his personal emotions.
There are persons who have worked with Michael and who have proven being classy and trustworthy.
Everybody else - well...

What if Michael is Back and Back is Front so Michael is posting here?
I couldn't care less.
If Michael would come up with several of those phrases I had to set my eyes on here, I'd be done with him.
He could go to Timbuktu and learn from the folks there.
Frustration, anger, ranting, pushing - go ahead - but not in another one's house.

Don't allow your culture and balance of valuation and basic values to get destroyed. NEVER. No matter who.

Can we please go back to BACK's posts again ?

Blessings to all. 
Sending out a rainbow to everybody. With the L.O.V.E.
 bearhug
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 02:06:00 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 20, 2011, 08:03:06 AM
Wow Grace, what a post!

We are so different, at least for the moment...because I realize I care very much on all issues you said "I couldn't care less".

Time...time will tell.

Michael, I love you, dead or alive... bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2011, 09:51:09 AM
Hey Grace – well put. I agree. Can we get back to BACK please?  mj_dance/

I’ve spent more time watching and posting on this forum the last two weeks than I have since I registered 18 months ago. BACK has always been one of the main reasons I've 'kept watching' since this craziness began. Putting aside my suspicion that this thread has "paw-prints" all over it these past two weeks, I read Front’s last post and I interpret this as an admission to him being “the” BACK.

Quote from: "Front"
To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues…………….

By the way, if Front=BACK=MJ  bow/ then one would assume he’s posting behind a hidden or re-routed IP address. I wonder if that’s him lurking just south of Liberia - yes, I kid you not  :lol:  - take a gander at the map on the footer. Sometimes that little star saying “Unknown” shows up west of Africa in the armpit (in fact just now I clicked on the map again and there was the hidemyass url typing/ showing up under users  :lol:  - where the hell are you MJ? Living on a yacht or secret island in the Gulf of Guinea?)
mj_bad/

But seriously, as I’ve already posted here, I don’t believe BACK was MJ – all of the time. Some of you guys have stated how much time it takes to be on this forum keeping up with the news. Just think how much time it would have taken for MJ to monitor and post on not just one, but at least two (that we know of) and possibly more fan forums during the trial. (BACK on KOP in 2005 said he was on THREE boards and about to join a FOURTH!!) You think MJ could do that by himself? Hardly. And think how massive the MJJC forum is. Imagine how many people would have been posting during the trial – NO WAY would MJ be able to do the job of stemming the tide of mis-information on that forum by himself! Just think about that. And doing it on TWO forums? While he was in court and all hell was breaking loose around him every day with the idiotic, mind numbing media attention? Not possible. That’s why I think he may have posted SOME of the time – because some of BACK's posts slipped into first person when referring to MJ, and some of the insider knowledge was just way too intimate for anyone else to have written it. I believe he directed his staff/someone who was right in the thick of things to cover this important task and maybe someone from T-Mez’s team was posting for him too.  typing/

But getting BACK TO FRONT. A friend wrote to me today and she reminded me of the 3 bodyguards interviewed on GMA where they said MJ spent a lot of time reading the bible in 2007-2008. Remember that? She said she imagined MJ sitting with pencil and pad taking notes for his BACK posts. And it started me thinking about all those biblical references in BACK’s and FRONT’s posts.  How much time would it take to find the psalms and versus that BACK/FRONT used in his posts with these veiled and not so veiled references to his N7DT? I’m not a bible reader so I don’t know, but I pose that question to the faithful here who follow these things. Has anyone checked to see if the biblical references in Front’s posts are authentic?  typing/  :?:  I don’t have the time although I presume a quick Google search would do the job.

I like Front’s style, some of his posts are intriguing. I even like the 'softer' style to a degree. He's mellowed!  penguin/  However, like the others who have studied BACK, I picked apart his posts, foregoing the maths as I don’t have the time or inclination to get hooked on digits again. My main reason for being skeptical is I can’t for the life of me think of one good reason why BACK would want to post on a board that doesn’t have a large audience anymore and he's posting mostly in this thread. Ask youself why? So I reserve the right to keep a can of industrial-strength flea repellent handy.  ;)  :lol: I think BACK/FRONT’s cryptic numbers, theories, riddles and jokes are wearing thin.  :roll: But take heart in knowing you don’t have to wait long to find out if that friggin' overcooked custard pie is ready to burst out of the oven.  suspicious//  August is just around the corner. I’ll Keep Watchin’ because this has provided a couple of really healthy belly laughs so far.  :lol:  8-)  

And I’m not immune to wondering (and I don’t mind admitting this) that I’m genuinely intrigued if BACK’s JUDGEMENT DAY post is the reason behind any of this. Nothing, and I mean, NOTHING would give me greater pleasure than knowing MJ had something up his sleeve that would set the record straight - alive or dead! Man wouldn’t that be something!  :shock:  8-) I only have to remember Jermaine’s knowing (and TOTALLY out of place) grin on LKL to wonder – WTF is really going on? We know it’s something, right?

Thank goodness I'm no longer emotionally invested in all this but I do feel for the one's who are because I was once obsessed too. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy some more belly laughs, there's some great chuckles to be had reading the "mutt" right now.
 lolol/

Bring it on Front - it's one thing to claim The King Is BACK And He Never Left - now prove it!
With the l-e-r-v-e... L.Oh.V.E.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 20, 2011, 10:53:12 AM
Just reading through the updates singing to myself.....might as well face it your addicted to love...might as well face it your addicted to love. geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 20, 2011, 11:13:24 AM
I wonder if the Black Eyed Peas wrote that song for us, "I'm addicted and I just can't get enough". J/k... sort of? Yes, j/k.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 20, 2011, 11:20:46 AM
[img=center:1ki710ke]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9MhfCAYZjGIWQ4QLj6DKwfesuwbylZuPFoBTgZUJRd1_R3o_5[/img]

Always good to chill-out whilst keeping an open mind!
Whatever this "Hoax" is about, the only thing we have control on are our emotions. Let's make it a POSITIVE experience as much as we can without being too gullible!
Cakes fresh from the oven anybody?
 party/

Hopefully the Green men are here to save us as they did back at the end of Toy Story 3!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

mdc

June 20, 2011, 11:35:16 AM
Quote from: "FrenchBraid"
Hey Grace – well put. I agree. Can we get back to BACK please?  mj_dance/

I’ve spent more time watching and posting on this forum the last two weeks than I have since I registered 18 months ago. BACK has always been one of the main reasons I've 'kept watching' since this craziness began. Putting aside my suspicion that this thread has "paw-prints" all over it these past two weeks, I read Front’s last post and I interpret this as an admission to him being “the” BACK.

Quote from: "Front"
To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues…………….

By the way, if Front=BACK=MJ  bow/ then one would assume he’s posting behind a hidden or re-routed IP address. I wonder if that’s him lurking just south of Liberia - yes, I kid you not  :lol:  - take a gander at the map on the footer. Sometimes that little star saying “Unknown” shows up west of Africa in the armpit (in fact just now I clicked on the map again and there was the hidemyass url typing/ showing up under users  :lol:  - where the hell are you MJ? Living on a yacht or secret island in the Gulf of Guinea?)

Where exactly is this map?

*edited to shorten post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 20, 2011, 11:58:40 AM
click on the left bottom of your page where it says 39 with the person icon and that will bring up a section that shows you who is on line all over the world. That's me waving to you from the flashing silver star in Australia. Hello mdc.
And yes, I have seen that star off the  west african coast before too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2011, 01:10:55 PM
@Front...Although you said your posting may be 'scarce'...I have a feeling that you, yourself, are still 'watchin'.

I don't post much but a day does not go by without me 'watchin' and your posts are right up there with those that I've been keeping a close eye on for the past little while.  As I'm sure you know, based on your time on this thread, most of us have been quite impressed with Back and his posts.  Apart from being an incredibly talented writer (his wording is language on ecstasy)...his posts are very indicative of someone with very close 'ties' to MJ, hence the deep fascination most of us have with Back.

I will premise what I'm about to suggest by saying that I do NOT believe anyone has a duty, or an obligation, to prove who they are on here.  Every one of us has the right to enjoy the anonymity that this medium allows.  However, given the sensititvity and real, deep, raw emotion(s) of the situation, in which we all have found ourselves in for the past 2 years, for anyone to come along and infer that they are Back and who desires to be believed...well, it's just not that simple.  Why?  Because for most of us who have studied, read, re-read, have folders on our pc's named 'BACK', and have spent many a countless nights trying to 'decode' his messages...Back, much like MJ, has been someone we've followed from afar.  To have you suddently appear on the board sounding Back-like, and clearly inferring that you are, in fact, Back....well, it's only natural for us to be a little skeptical.  There is, of course, the wondering as to why you decided to join this forum now, not to mention the slight differences in the overall nuance(s) of your posts here under the name Front, as compared to your posts as Back.  Yes, a difference of 5 years can do wonders to change a person but writing style doesn't seem to change that much...

So here's my suggestion:  If you are Back and, therefore, here with good intentions (I don't for one second believe that the real Back would have bad intentions), and your purpose involves giving us a message that you want us to hear and believe...then you have the power to ensure that you are heard and that you do not fail in the 'role' you are here to fulfill.  It's quite simple actually...involving nothing more than 2 minutes (tops) of your time and whatever energy you expend through your fingers in hitting some keys on your keyboard...sign on to MJJC as Back.  Back hasn't signed on since June 22, 2010...so it's quite safe to say that if Back signed on today or tomorrow, then Front (most definitely) = Back.  You do that, and I can promise you that you will have everyone's undivided attention.  You don't do that and well...considering the fact that I value 'time' and how precious it is, I will allocate my very minimal 'time' to any messages you decide to share.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

June 20, 2011, 01:58:29 PM
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
@Front...Although you said your posting may be 'scarce'...I have a feeling that you, yourself, are still 'watchin'.

I don't post much but a day does not go by without me 'watchin' and your posts are right up there with those that I've been keeping a close eye on for the past little while.  As I'm sure you know, based on your time on this thread, most of us have been quite impressed with Back and his posts.  Apart from being an incredibly talented writer (his wording is language on ecstasy)...his posts are very indicative of someone with very close 'ties' to MJ, hence the deep fascination most of us have with Back.

I will premise what I'm about to suggest by saying that I do NOT believe anyone has a duty, or an obligation, to prove who they are on here.  Every one of us has the right to enjoy the anonymity that this medium allows.  However, given the sensititvity and real, deep, raw emotion(s) of the situation, in which we all have found ourselves in for the past 2 years, for anyone to come along and infer that they are Back and who desires to be believed...well, it's just not that simple.  Why?  Because for most of us who have studied, read, re-read, have folders on our pc's named 'BACK', and have spent many a countless nights trying to 'decode' his messages...Back, much like MJ, has been someone we've followed from afar.  To have you suddently appear on the board sounding Back-like, and clearly inferring that you are, in fact, Back....well, it's only natural for us to be a little skeptical.  There is, of course, the wondering as to why you decided to join this forum now, not to mention the slight differences in the overall nuance(s) of your posts here under the name Front, as compared to your posts as Back.  Yes, a difference of 5 years can do wonders to change a person but writing style doesn't seem to change that much...

So here's my suggestion:  If you are Back and, therefore, here with good intentions (I don't for one second believe that the real Back would have bad intentions), and your purpose involves giving us a message that you want us to hear and believe...then you have the power to ensure that you are heard and that you do not fail in the 'role' you are here to fulfill.  It's quite simple actually...involving nothing more than 2 minutes (tops) of your time and whatever energy you expend through your fingers in[glow=red:4n1wnr67]hitting some keys on your keyboard...sign on to MJJC as Back.  Back hasn't signed on since June 22, 2010...so it's quite safe to say that if Back signed on today or tomorrow, then Front (most definitely) = Back.  You do that, and I can promise you that you will have everyone's undivided attention.  You don't do that and well...considering the fact that I value 'time' and how precious it is, I will allocate my very minimal 'time' to any messages you decide to share.[/glow:4n1wnr67]
With L.O.V.E. always.
:lol:  :lol: Wow you're the best of the best  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 20, 2011, 03:23:25 PM
You guys why you want to force Front to do something that Back doesn't want to do? I mean to log in MJJC. I don't think Back would do this. Or maybe, for us, who knows.....but I don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 20, 2011, 03:38:23 PM
Wow, these are all really good posts and profoundly creative too. Thanks so much!  bearhug  What a crazy world we live in and what a crazy time this is. My brain has never felt so alive as this time of my life! It's true Gina, that I can be more me here than in my other real life--the various "worlds" I live in have not a clue what I think about, since I have various "fronts" of interest that I share with each. Know what I mean?  suspicious//  :oops:  :lol:  

I cannot say like you Grace, that I could care less, because I truly do. We have to use lots of the word, "if", because we respond to posts on the basis of who we percieve them to be, or at least as close as possible. This is all so much chess, on multi-levels.

Here's a good potential disguise for Michael, similar to SOTT! :lol:

FrenchBraid, I was raised/super-saturated on Bible (I spent 10+ years on the internet researching my way out of the orthodox box while still maintaining my love/awe for God and the book but in a more expanded approach) and I say especially in that category, MJ and BACK and TS do align and match--no easy task. A casual Bible reader such as a troll-type would have a difficult time coming up with this Biblical stuff and being consistent with all the implied nuances of meaning/interpretation in cryptic layers.
GINAFELICIA
You guys why you want to force Front to do something that Back doesn't want to do? I mean to log in MJJC. I don't think Back would do this. Or maybe, for us, who knows.....but I don't think so.
I agree. It's like people approaching Jermaine making demands which he cannot respond to in the way they wish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 20, 2011, 04:27:37 PM
It may be an unreasonable demand but it would solve the debate once and for all. It's a really clever idea BeTheChange.

@Front: why not?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions