_Anna_

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 18, 2011, 11:07:58 PM
I'll be just watching for a while and observe. I'll also be the first to offer my apologises for what I said if it turns out to be wrong. At this point in time my nerves are stretched and I'm done and tired of psychos who pretend to be who they're not. I'm pissed off and at this point I burst and I might offend someone or say things that are not right, but I can't take pretenders anymore. That's all. I'm tired, I want this neverending circe to stop.

I'll be watching for now and see if I was wrong or right. If I was wrong, I'll be offering my apologises. I hope you understand me and that my nerves are too tensed after such a long time.
Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 11:22:26 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 18, 2011, 11:10:03 PM
Quote from: "Front"
Let your fingers do the walkin'……….

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just wanted to say I like those man hands with long fingers :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
June 18, 2011, 11:14:37 PM
OMG I am having pc issues...sorry for the double post.  afraid/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 18, 2011, 11:42:23 PM
First, I love you ALL bearhug in moments like this one :lol: .

People don't want to be deceived, they think it's a bad thing. Well when you don't really care if you are deceived, you can't be hurt.It's sort of like when you are already dead, they can't kill you again.

Great post mjintrigue - about that town I've never heard before, nor about the yellow brick road, I thought this was only a fictional creation but it does exist somewhere in the world :shock: . That dancer has the initials TS, funny coincidence.

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Ok so now we believe again that Front is Back, back... But before that, Front was not Back but a fake Back, or a genuine "just Front", and now people think Front MAY be Back who would be back so they talk to Front as if he is Back and back. But now, in front of Front's posts, we are back to the fact that we don't really know if he is Back being back or if he is Front and not Back, and so he would not be back, but just be Front.

Jesus, now i'm even afraid just to say "i'm back" on the chatroom

my head is spinning like a carousel after reading your post hahahhahah :lol:

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Michael PLEASE, if you ever come back , and we ever meet, and we ever happen to talk about the hoax, PLEASE do not try to explain me about numerology. NEVER EVER EVER. I say it with L.O.V.E.

Thank you Darling

:lol:

Michael you can talk to me about whatever, even about the 90 percents of the missing universe, I don't care, just...be with us :(  please....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 19, 2011, 12:29:50 AM
Never was good at math. I have the report cards to prove this. But I do love language as in the spoken, written and sung varieties.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OxTVxGhHFM[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:57:38 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2011, 12:44:54 AM
I know from first experience that some of us do tend to make accusations and get suspicious unnecessarily without cause.  I agree with Sarah and will do just that observe and continue reading.  I am going to sit back and enjoy the ride.  I havent really caught the numerology thing but I will continue to follow Front and see where this journey with him leads me.  So until then I draw no conclusions as to who Front is or who he isn't.  So Front for now you have my undivided attention so please continue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 19, 2011, 03:33:27 AM
Quote from: Front
Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that!

SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in perspective is not only needed but imperative in order to make all the pieces of this gargantuan puzzle fit together. Formulas…equations…numbers…there is more than one way to execute it but you get the SAME answer.

The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues…………….

To everyone else who is being positive and THINKING FOR YOURSELF………plz continue and plz----> Keep Watchin'.
MJ said that a few times in interviews!!  afraid/ albino/
Front, I like the way you responded like a true gentleman to these attacks, born of our uncertainty.
Man, that pie is sounding better all the time, and I can hardly wait! Can't get enough of your posts!  respect/

I do appreciate each of my fellow-members here, in spite of what just happened these last couple of pages--some are aggressive/confrontational, some quietly observing/carefully watching, and some add comic relief. (The best movies always have a variety of interesting unique characters.) Bottom line is we all love MJ under whatever name he's goes under  suspicious// --> . And I love being here--don't want to miss a thing--party included!  party/
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:58:58 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 19, 2011, 07:03:39 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I think it's odd..the handwritting I mean

...I TRuly love you all...
...you are My TRue inspiration...
...Animals sTRike...

funny way of writting

Was Back only imitating his master? Or was Back the master himself?

[glow=red:3dos2fm7]Wasn't there a member called TR, and Souza banned him? can this be something in relation to TR? I am just thinking out loud.[/glow:3dos2fm7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 19, 2011, 10:07:06 AM
Quote from: MJonmind
Quote from: Front
Bec, relax...and PLEASE examine, ponder, reflect and contemplate a little more before you leap to conclusions and make such egregious "ASS"umptions that yours truly is a troll. That I'm not. I promise you that!
SOME times the eyes play tricks on us…..and OFTEN times a momentary SHIFT in perspective is not only needed but imperative in order to make all the pieces of this gargantuan puzzle fit together. Formulas…equations…numbers…there is more than one way to execute it but you get the SAME answer.

The world {r}evolves as time progresses---a "momental modifier". So too do individuals and PLANS. To expect everything to be EXACTLY as it was 5 years ago with absolutely NO deviations is a precursor for failure to comprehend and decipher. There is logic and reason in everything I have posted…according to PLAN. You'll see. Wait until the "PIE" is done before you predict the "taste" with haste. Please be patient as the NEW 7DT continues…………….

To everyone else who is being positive and [glow=red:2kcz7m7i]THINKING FOR YOURSELF[/glow:2kcz7m7i]………plz continue and plz----> Keep Watchin'.[/glow]
[glow=red:2kcz7m7i]
MJ said that a few times in interviews!!  afraid/ albino/ penguin/
[/glow]
[glow=red:2kcz7m7i]
MJ also said I promise you that, "yours truly" - I've heard it before around here, and TS said "THINKING FOR YOURSELF"

errrr
Now who's who?  geek/ [/glow]
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 02:00:14 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 19, 2011, 10:28:13 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

June 19, 2011, 10:46:27 AM
i kind of like to watch these threads because of how crazy it can get . but if anyone really wants to get my attention they have to put the flash cards away cause when the numbers come out my brain shuts down. i don't do math. :oops: besides i really don't think i know enough about michael to even begin to try and make any determination who could be him and who couldn't. but i do enjoy watching all of you . penguin/
with the l.o.v.e.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

June 19, 2011, 10:52:38 AM
[offtopic:3bqw73as][vent]I'm tired of tests and I'm tired of games. I'm tired of foregoing things I ought to be doing. Yes, I am addicted. Yes, this is only my fault. No, I cannot quit.

After 2 years if MJ were here, he knows who each one of us is, what we stand for, and the content of our character, and how we have changed over this time. Either we match up to what he wants to see or we don't.

Go ahead, my companions, and pile on to flame me in front of what you presume to be our hero.

[rant]What is the point, what is our purpose for being here? Why the head tricks? Why the mind games? Why the cryptic, deceptive, no-possible-right-answer puzzles that we can't independently discover the right answer to without waiting for the next date, the next hearing, the next article, the next vague encrypted wild guess date... why the elaborate, 2 year, emotional rollercoaster ride? There are people who's health, mental and physical, has been effected by following the death hoax... people who have lost their jobs over it, people who have ignored their families and pets over it, people who have sought counseling over it, people who can't eat, people who can't sleep... there must be some reason we are here, and why we are being strung along for so long... what is the reason? Why can't we find some truth?[/rant]

If you don't hear at all me you must be new at this.

I don't understand how anyone can do what we are doing here and NOT be emotionally invested in it... and for my fellow members then to throw it out there like it's a character flaw... and speak with such thinly veiled arrogant disdain about it, in such passive-aggressive fashion... If you're not emotionally invested I don't know why you would be here at all.[/vent][/offtopic:3bqw73as]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 19, 2011, 11:22:27 AM
Quote from: "bec"
[offtopic:25iyo5la][vent]I'm tired of tests and I'm tired of games. I'm tired of foregoing things I ought to be doing. Yes, I am addicted. Yes, this is only my fault. No, I cannot quit.

After 2 years if MJ were here, he knows who each one of us is, what we stand for, and the content of our character, and how we have changed over this time. Either we match up to what he wants to see or we don't.

Go ahead, my companions, and pile on to flame me in front of what you presume to be our hero.

[rant]What is the point, what is our purpose for being here? Why the head tricks? Why the mind games? Why the cryptic, deceptive, no-possible-right-answer puzzles that we can't independently discover the right answer to without waiting for the next date, the next hearing, the next article, the next vague encrypted wild guess date... why the elaborate, 2 year, emotional rollercoaster ride? There are people who's health, mental and physical, has been effected by following the death hoax... people who have lost their jobs over it, people who have ignored their families and pets over it, people who have sought counseling over it, people who can't eat, people who can't sleep... there must be some reason we are here, and why we are being strung along for so long... what is the reason? Why can't we find some truth?[/rant]

If you don't hear at all me you must be new at this.

I don't understand how anyone can do what we are doing here and NOT be emotionally invested in it... and for my fellow members then to throw it out there like it's a character flaw... and speak with such thinly veiled arrogant disdain about it, in such passive-aggressive fashion... If you're not emotionally invested I don't know why you would be here at all.[/vent][/offtopic:25iyo5la]

[offtopic:25iyo5la]I think it's a balancing act that people do in order to not be so emotionally invested in it that it takes away from their day to day. I'm sorry people have been going through so much trouble due to their obsession over it. I balance by looking at this whole thing as a movie, an ARG. I may get emotionally invested while I'm reading or in my "hoax mode" but then when I walk away from it, the only thing I take away with me is the lessons I've learned. I've also had plenty of spiritual-related experiences due to this so that is mainly why I'm still in it because I feel like I'm supposed to be in it for whatever reason. I also think what some people may have to do is simply grieve because there is still a possibility that he has transitioned. I think that helped me out a lot too because I thought he was dead for a long time and even now, I never fully let go of that possibility. And walking away from it for periods of time help as well.That's just my two cents. As far as the mind games go, well that's up to us to decide whether we feed into them or not.  And hopefully, one day, it'll be explain. The truth will finally prevail and we'll be able to realize why we all are in this adventure to begin with.[/offtopic:25iyo5la]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

anewfan

June 19, 2011, 11:35:40 AM
I agree, bec. I'm tired and frustrated....nothing makes sense...never has.....and I feel like  the more I learn, the less I know. I just pray in the end it's all worth it. I just want to know that MJ is okay and well....without dealing with the next new "informer" giving cryptic numbers and statements. I want something concrete....some may say that's being selfish, but that is how I feel right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

RK

June 19, 2011, 11:37:54 AM
It's okay Bec. We are all in this together and experiencing the commonalty of holding down jobs, attending to our families and animals and on top of that spending ? hours a day on the hoax. 2 years of lack of sleep. It's already 2.30 am here in Auz, but I can't sleep.  I also am an addict. But go the distance I must. No other option. So don't let it get to you. Tomorrow is another hoax day and we'll still be here. No one could ever accuse you of not being passionate about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions