suspicious mind

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 14, 2011, 09:44:42 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
here is one thread about him. When I have a minute I'll post another that gives more insight. Blessings!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thanks for the thread link
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

June 14, 2011, 10:04:26 PM
Quote from: "Front"
suspicious//

:evil:

:x

crash/

Don't MAKE me forget the "gentleman rules" and turn you over my leg and give your BACK-side whippin' you ain't never gonna forget!

Never "ASS"ume anything!

7DT continues…..
previous post----> XX days (+1 day of…..)

Perfection is the Child of Time.
Michael in Bashir Neverland race, "I'm going to whip your head." :lol:

by Front » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:21 pm

The sun will rise again, bigger and brighter, emblazoned in gold…like a beacon whose physical existence was provisionally "extinguished"…but never forgotten. Those "flames" are the heart of the passionate inferno of resurgence that awaits. Some things are not meant to be ascertained but to be envisaged through delicate whispers. Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

relapse back to Aug 25 2006……….today's post, Jun 11 2011

2+5=7
6+11=17…+2+1+1=21
21---> 7+7+7
2+11=13…2+6=8
13+8=21---> 7+7+7

and so the Theory of 7 continues.................
bec » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:09 pm
TheRunningGirl wrote:
The 777th day of the Hoax in inclusive reckoning is the 10th August 2011 (8/10/2011).

(Calculation: 8/10/2011 ---> 2011is 11,2=112 ... Date is 10 and month 8 = 18 ... Add 11+2 =13 and 1+8=9 to get 139 ... Add 13+9 to get 22)
Catch 22 maybe but this was Front 22nd Post!

It is also the day Michael acquired the Beatles Catalogue -- It was JACKPOT day on the 10th August 1985!

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Have FAITH!  

With L.O.V.E

P.S. Front this one is for YOU!
8/11/2011 is the 777th day since 6/25/09. That's way too close to be coincidence.

Please remember that 6/25/09--->9/3/09, the original 70 day period that was first discovered, and confirmed by TS as relevant and planned, is calculated through the use of the exclusive method of counting. 9/3/09 was actually the 71st day (don't forget the +1 day of simmering lol-joke but maybe not really?) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... =3&y2=2009 . Inclusive method of counting was used to produce the 7 days from burial to autopsy, 9/3/09--->9/9/09 but exclusive has been used elsewhere besides the death--->burial... like between Murray's court dates. There are others.

Back seems to have used a ~60 day series when he posted ~60 days from 6/25/06 on 8/25/06, because it's really 61 days=7 on the calendar. And then ~60 days later on 10/25 for the new 7 day theory, and that's also 61 days=7.

If Front wants to start over with the 11th day of the month, and do his 60 day thing, and throw out a date that falls into the same pattern as he did previously, which predicted the event that brought us all here, well, okie dokie with me, I'll take a look at it. I can't disregard that pattern pointing directly to a date that, coincidentally, I've had written at the end of a pile of scratch paper notes that are magnet-ed to the file cabinet next to my PC monitor for a year and a half, just because it uses the exclusive method of counting instead of inclusive. I don't believe it is just a creepy coincidence. Both methods of counting have been actively used in this hoax.

Whether he intends a pattern or not is up to your own interpretation. I think there is. Pointing to what is anyone's guess. Time will tell for sure.

Remember I said I was like a caveman, I have no idea what this is I just know it's nifty.
Got to leave the calculations to the number people. :oops:   So 21 + 1 = catch 22,   8/ 10+1=11/ 11 is 777 days? Summer's heating up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2011, 10:32:15 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
here is one thread about him. When I have a minute I'll post another that gives more insight. Blessings!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 14, 2011, 10:37:58 PM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

bearhug

there is something about the long skinny arms on this huggy thing that kinda gives me the willys afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 14, 2011, 10:40:23 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

Got to leave the calculations to the number people. :oops:   So 21 + 1 = catch 22,   8/ 10+1=11/ 11 is 777 days? Summer's heating up!

i'm with you, MJonmind. math has never been my specialty, so i leave that to  them. but i also think it's possible that these numbers have personal significance to him, but not to us.  with that premise in mind, i put down my and paper after a few attempts 2 years ago. i also don't know if the exact date of his return can be figured out mathematically, because i guess it would depend on whether or not his plans have been fully accomplished. i mean, he didn't hoax for nothing?  to me, 777 is perfection and full completion. it doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as the plan is made perfect. ingredients don't matter as much as the fact that the pie has to be baked at 340 degrees.  

ok, maybe this is lazy-brain thinking. i still say i'm not touching those numbers anymore.  ;)

but, the fact that he's giving us these numbers could also mean he wants us to be aware of their significance.  so thanks to the numbers people who are giving these a go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2011, 10:56:23 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I don't get why people jump to conclusions so fast before they wait and see what someone is really saying. Does it really matter who the person is as long as what he writes worths reading and thinking about. I'm not a math expert and get lost if someone doesn't explain the calculation and what the numbers are for and my english fails me to understand the cryptic messages but still I'm watching out this thread with a big interest. Being cautious is good but it shouldn't make you ignore or reject the person so soon. Wait and see. Before you make probably false assumptions, maybe it is better to be patient. Remember; All good things come to those who wait.
Do you follow your own instructions selectively, PureLove?:)
Do I have to be bound to be someone who writes cryptic messages for you to stop making false (silly:)) acussations about me?
Or should I post my PMs with Heartphantom for all the people to see what a silly girl you really are?:)

I hate being offtopic, folks and Iam sorry but I just don't understand this lady at all. She seems to be a lil bit obsessed with me lately and keeps accusing me of some really stupid things that have nothing to do with reality:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 14, 2011, 11:02:39 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "CC"
He's in all 3 videos, and dressed just like Dave Dave, the song is "Behind the Mask"... seems pretty clear to me. You show all that to a non-believer (if you could get one to sit still long enough) and you'd have a new believer on your hands.

I know that dave dave on LKL is MIchael, what i don´t get is why he choose hollywood tonight...

Well, could be very simply, he went Hollywood Tonight that night. It's true that you may never ever get that chance again... to do a live national TV interview in disguise... just like in the movies (Liberian Girl)... it's very Hollywood.

I dunno, but it does make sense in my head.

maybe you can help me bec... I´m going nut now... I´m sure I saw a video of breking news some time ago... I´m crazy? or there is a video??? was just a teaser??? I can´t found it!!!! crash/

No, there was just that teaser released with a short video. What was it, :16 long or something?

Ps. that "pins" typo is the #1 most famous Michael Jackson typo in the world.

Pps. Front has made it pretty clear who he is/isn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

June 14, 2011, 11:06:13 PM
I don't get why people jump to conclusions so fast before they wait and see what someone is really saying. Does it really matter who the person is as long as what he writes worths reading and thinking about. I'm not a math expert and get lost if someone doesn't explain the calculation and what the numbers are for and my english fails me to understand the cryptic messages but still I'm watching out this thread with a big interest. Being cautious is good but it shouldn't make you ignore or reject the person so soon. Wait and see. Before you make probably false assumptions, maybe it is better to be patient. Remember; All good things come to those who wait.
Do I have to be bound to be someone who writes cryptic messages for you to stop making false (silly:)) acussations about me?
Or should I post my PMs with Heartphantom for all the people to see what a silly girl you really are?:)

I hate being offtopic, folks and Iam sorry but I just don't understand this lady at all. She seems to be a lil bit obsessed with me lately and keeps accusing me of some really stupid things that have nothing to do with reality:)

I think you n heartphantom are Silverwolf n Daydreamer but that's just me. I can almost forget about you and then you walk back in and beat that dead horse one more time.

eta. You think Front's post was in your defense? ---> :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 14, 2011, 11:26:22 PM
It's more than likely that BACKerman was SOTT when you connect the dots after reading his posts. However, he claimed to be the author of those rhymes too. The same rhymes "riddle me this, riddle me that" we saw referenced in BACK's posts on MJJC. But his posting style was bland by comparison to BACK (on both MJJC & KOP).

Interesting that BACK slipped into first person when referencing MJ on several posts but one can argue that was deliberate. But too many anomalies, for example spelling vitilago as vitoligo (this is not a typo, this is a mispelling and one would assume if you've suffered from a skin disease for years you'd know how to spell it). So from all my research and analysis, I still maintain BACK was not MJ but BACK posted on BEHALF of MJ, ie. by direct orders.

So based on that ASSumption, FRONT could be A-N-Y-O-N-E imho. He has yet to prove that he has the knowledge, insight, intelligence and sarcasm - that exquisite biting wit and foul mouth - that coloured our friend BACK's posts. Hell, even Michael Jackson hasn't proven (to those that didn't know him) that he had it, which is why most don't believe it's him, right? But most of all I'm waiting for the sense of humour to show? Big deal about the dates, anyone can come up with creative arithmetic if they use the right tools. But if FRONT is BACK, where's that delicious, caustic humour and sassyness that made BACK so wholly entertaining? Now THAT takes a whole different level of creativity. Maybe he's not angry enough? suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 14, 2011, 11:32:53 PM
Quote from: Front
suspicious//

:evil:
  :x

crash/

Don't MAKE me forget the "gentleman rules" and turn you over my leg and give your BACK-side whippin' you ain't never gonna forget!

Never "ASS"ume anything!

7DT continues…..
previous post----> XX days (+1 day of…..)

Perfection is the Child of Time.

OK then, I won't ASSume you are a man...but I'm so tempted  bounce/ geek/
"Turn you over my leg and give your BACK-side whippin'" ?  I'm not sure what this means in english but doesn't sound very funny  afraid/
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:16:29 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2011, 11:39:01 PM

I think you n heartphantom are Silverwolf n Daydreamer but that's just me. I can almost forget about you and then you walk back in and beat that dead horse one more time.

eta. You think Front's post was in your defense? ---> :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :?
Are you for real, bec? fresse/ I have never even heard about those two.
Look what all those fakes have done to you.( the collective ) You lost reality.
This again reminds me of my ex. She first suspected everyone to be Michael on the net and then started suspecting everyone to be a fake Michael.:) And now sort of that is happening to me. I am accused of being someone I have no idea about. fresse/
That's not nice. Not all the people are the same.
But All the Ladies are SURE!:) the same and out of pity for that poor dead horse you mentioned above let me just leave it at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 14, 2011, 11:46:36 PM
Quote from: Its her
TR777 gave birth to Front in exactly 21 days......
 :o TR777 wasn't even here to "give birth". He's back on the mothership, all offended.

I think, in retribution, he simply laid an egg. Methinks, a bad one.
:?

And NOW it has hatched 
:shock: afraid/    

Chicken eggs hatch in 21 days..... I hope TR is not a chicken...don't know about dodo eggs  :?
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:18:23 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 14, 2011, 11:55:47 PM
Quote from: "FrenchBraid"
It's more than likely that BACKerman was SOTT when you connect the dots after reading his posts. However, he claimed to be the author of those rhymes too. The same rhymes "riddle me this, riddle me that" we saw referenced in BACK's posts on MJJC. But his posting style was bland by comparison to BACK (on both MJJC & KOP).

Interesting that BACK slipped into first person when referencing MJ on several posts but one can argue that was deliberate. But too many anomalies, for example spelling vitilago as vitoligo (this is not a typo, this is a mispelling and one would assume if you've suffered from a skin disease for years you'd know how to spell it). So from all my research and analysis, I still maintain BACK was not MJ but BACK posted on BEHALF of MJ, ie. by direct orders.

So based on that ASSumption, FRONT could be A-N-Y-O-N-E imho. He has yet to prove that he has the knowledge, insight, intelligence and sarcasm - that exquisite biting wit and foul mouth - that coloured our friend BACK's posts. Hell, even Michael Jackson hasn't proven (to those that didn't know him) that he had it, which is why most don't believe it's him, right? But most of all I'm waiting for the sense of humour to show? Big deal about the dates, anyone can come up with creative arithmetic if they use the right tools. But if FRONT is BACK, where's that delicious, caustic humour and sassyness that made BACK so wholly entertaining? Now THAT takes a whole different level of creativity. Maybe he's not angry enough? suspicious//

Yes, Frenchbraid, you make a lot of sense. That is what I keep watching for as well. Time will tell, right?

It's interesting to me that out of all the videos, interviews, stories, etc., that we haven't found one person among Michael's group that is even remotely similar to BACK's style of writing. It leads me to believe that it's someone that hasn't been in the spotlight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

June 15, 2011, 12:15:41 AM
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Quote from: Its her
TR777 gave birth to Front in exactly 21 days......
 :o TR777 wasn't even here to "give birth". He's back on the mothership, all offended.

I think, in retribution, he simply laid an egg. Methinks, a bad one.
:?

And NOW it has hatched 
:shock: afraid/    

Chicken eggs hatch in 21 days..... I hope TR is not a chicken...don't know about dodo eggs  :?

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. ~Michael Jackson
  :lol:

voiceforthesilent
It's interesting to me that out of all the videos, interviews, stories, etc., that we haven't found one person among Michael's group that is even remotely similar to BACK's style of writing. It leads me to believe that it's someone that hasn't been in the spotlight.
How about Teddy Riley? Was he there during the trial?
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:20:09 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 15, 2011, 12:21:22 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth. ~Michael Jackson
 :lol:

Wasn't that a nice rant :lol:
Kind of Back style...almost...it had to be smoother to go with MJ's public image.....

And he's right, you can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth :lol:
Great crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions