GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 23, 2010, 05:50:15 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Oh please...... take it easy........ :lol:
Sorry..... for laughing.... but I can't help it!!
He faked his death and you think this is normal?!

Are you ok?
Just saying. And the lol thing doesn't fit.

Why everybody think I am crazy ? Why would you think I am not OK?!
OMG!!
The LOL thing fits for me  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2010, 05:51:42 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
Ginafelicia, laughing and crying at the same time is not actually showing a sain person. Since someone left the forum you look  and act weird. Take a break, too much off topic.

Please stop you guys.
I look weird? Can you see me  :lol: ?
Please go back to the topic !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 06:35:24 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
back said something very interesting now that I think about it and with the recent TS redirect it popped up in my mind yesterday, I quote from memory ... "... there's definitely not stopping a 10 ton boulder falling from the sky"... can it be for real? I say that because it reminds me of my dream where I saw a meteorite falling from the sky......  Hi back if you read this can you tell me what you meant? ...

@RunninGirl...  ;)  back

Hey! Sarahli,

I also made a mental note of the "10 ton boulder"  reference and I keep watchin'...

The reference to a green fireball falling from the sky in the portal report is interesting.  I have not yet excluded the possibility that "The Agency" may be MJ Hoax related.  Some of the messages are "interesting"!
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Extract from - "The Agency message"
A fireball [will] enter the atmosphere this year. You will not miss it. It will glow green. It will most assuredly be televised on every news network across the globe. This fireball is not a meteor. It is part of a larger plan which will precede further artificial astronomical and atmospheric anomalies. The object has already been launched, and we understand that it cannot be turned back or stopped, which is why we couldn't release this information before today (but now can). We do not know the date of impact with Earth's atmosphere, except that it will be this year. We do know why it was launched, but we cannot fully reveal that information in this message.

There is also the inevitable link with the Book of Revelation...

Revelation 8:6-13, King James version:

"8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!"

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2010, 07:36:18 AM
"I presume you have a Mother and Grandmother(s) somewhere in your lineage, or else you wouldn't exist. Bearing this in mind, why don't you think about them the next time you chose to demonstrate your ice-cold nature & approach towards Katherine Jackson.

This issue is very much beyond a message board and recycling of responses...It's personal. I mean, really! There are various family members who frequent this board and that should come as a suprise to noone. So imagine the affect these constant, unchecked, verbal assaults are having on those who have reason to care for her. This very beautiful person should NEVER be subjected to such foolishness. NEVER--EVER-EVER-EVER-EVER----Dammit---EVER. Especially on a forum that ONCE stood on principle and supported Michael by also RESPECTING the ones he LOVED the most. Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite frankly, I could give 2 _ _ _ _ _ about an opinion regarding different ventures and issues of money. Relegate that opinion to a gas can and set a match to it! Perhaps Levin will "report" it.

I've continiously warned that this repeated lambasting of Katherine will end in regret. 24/7 Pressure, do you know what it feels like? After losing a Son nearly a year ago, you're reminded of just how fragile any element of life can be. Then you find yourself facing the fact that your youngest Son just had a medical scare. Do you know what that feels like? That being compounded pressure. Do you?

Imagine anyone questioning the character, sincerity, competence and motivation of YOUR Mother.

What would you do?

Unfortunately, for me, I think resolution to this issue will only happen face-to-face.

Pleading has only fanned the flames!

Keep WATCHIN'....... "
This was Back's last post on MJJC and he never joined the site again. Looks like he was too angry to join that site again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2010, 07:39:00 AM
" Mr. Taylor, you should aknowledge that Michael would never have associated himself with any forum demeaning his mother. AT ALL..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I understand from this that Michael decided to dissociate himself from a forum demeaning his mother, so that's why he never joined it again after this post  :? ?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2010, 08:27:18 AM
Or maybe Back is not Michael and he shows his support by leaving that forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 23, 2010, 11:38:06 AM
Back is most definitely Michael and I believe MJJC was punished with the most latest feud that was sparked there over Breaking News.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 23, 2010, 11:57:52 AM
BACK is MJ 100%  He joined that forum because they were once a very well respected forum. The owner, Gaz made sure of that, but once MJ "died" many of the members became bitter towards the family and started to think of MJ as this poor victim who everyone used and died because of Sony, AEG, and all the other users. They seem to have even started blaming his family and yes, even mother Kate who just wanted to put out a postive book about her son, from a mother's view.
It's a shame because MJ was willing to continue to post there under the name BACK, of course not ever saying who he was, but many of the members knew who he was. Some even started attacking BACK for defending mother Kate.
MJ is not a victim. He is not some weak sad drug addict who died because he trusted a doctor he met a few times. He is a man in control who orchestated the greatest show/hoax of all times. He outlined his plan to those who were smart enough and who were willing to think wayyyy outside the box as BACK. He did not share the account. Anyone who knew MJ would know he would never allow someone to have control over something as important as this hoax and BACK was the one who started the 7 day theory and he is the one who continues to run this hoax.
His love for him mother is without conditions. What ever she does is magic to him. So when this board allowed the members to continue to attack her, he left the board and our punishment is his silence.  But he did not name himself BACK for nothing. If we want to know where this hoax is going, just read his post, and I mean really read them. They are filled with riddles and they are filled with the answers to this hoax. MJ is a prankster who loved the mystery and BACK is MJ once and for all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 23, 2010, 12:07:53 PM
Or maybe Back is not Michael and he shows his support by leaving that forum.
Whether Back is Michael or not, we still have not heard of any candidate who better fits the character. "Guilty" until proven innocent (of being Back) in this case. :lol:  And I think it's perfectly acceptable in this hoax to laugh and cry at the same time, not a sign of insanity, but a sign of being completely immersed in MJ's world, and because he is an amazing unique person who has crazy effects on us.

There was a thread way back talking about whether MJ was computer saavy, used a cell phone, on and on. Obviously he was very technologically saavy. We know he spoke to people on the phone constantly, always saying this is Michael. But when online does anybody have a record of him saying he was Michael? Not that I've heard of. So he must have gone on under various user names which everyone does, remaining hidden. I know with Poetry in Motion and Peter Pan in the Sky, it was said he was probably not Michael because MJ wouldn't make it so obvious that he was MJ. But this Back character is coming out pretty blatantly IMO sounding like Michael.

I just want to add to my previous post, the page before, where I put the Youtube link to young Michael doing Math with Flip Wilson. We have talked about Michael planning/starting this hoax about 21 years ago, but this clip may show his mind strategy formulating much earlier. Unless someone else wrote his script, which is possible, but then again MJ said his songs just dropped into his head from above, so why not script lines too. He looks about 13/15 there, and says authoritatively to Flip, "Just watch this" and again "Watch", along the lines of Back's "Keep Watching". He says, "We'll keep the 2 for later," and then more figuring and, "Now we need the 2."  Two's have played prominently in this hoax, talk of doubles, many aspects of the hoax came in two such as much clues of doubles, two 911 calls, 02 Arena and more.  And the most important, "Seven goes into 21 three times", figuring prominently in this whole hoax. It may be nothing, but I think it is prophetic or clues.

Thriller, "I'm not like other guys. I mean I'm different. "  Clearly, and that's likely since birth in some aspects IMO. :o  :D
Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 12:15:35 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 23, 2010, 12:12:02 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Great catch TheRunningGirl! My question now is when was this photo taken? Was it before or after BACK posted that?

This is the question looking4truth! And was the actual picture used by Back ever published?
Back posted this same picture twice, the second time was on May 31st 2007 in an article about the Sony/ATV venture.  With a few words towards the end " Momma didn't raise no Nut--- or fool." (So witty always!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: - I Love Back under any disguise.)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am not aware of Back posting any other pictures.

With L.O.V.E

P.S. @ Sarahli --->  ;)

RunningGirl: Great catch and good questions!  Do you know (or is there a way to check) what year that Norwegian paper is from? My impression is that it's from the 1990s, so that would be long before 2007 (when BACK posted that picture). As for whether the exact photo posted by BACK is in the public domain, I don't know... I've never seen it myself.  :?

@ truthprevails ---> Unfortunately all I have is a photo of this Norwegian paper as posted - most probably 2000+ I guess (agree with Anna) -  It is interesting that it is the only photo Back used, maybe a reference to Blue Gangster as Bec suggested. There maybe a bigger story behind it, I don't know...

With L.O.V.E

The photo was taken in April 2004
when Bhatti visited Jackson before Easter, in connection with that he was in rehab.

In English:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 23, 2010, 01:11:42 PM
Whether Back is Michael or not, we still have not heard of any candidate who better fits the character. "Guilty" until proven innocent (of being Back) in this case. :lol:  And I think it's perfectly acceptable in this hoax to laugh and cry at the same time, not a sign of insanity, but a sign of being completely immersed in MJ's world, and because he is an amazing unique person who has crazy effects on us.

There was a thread way back talking about whether MJ was computer saavy, used a cell phone, on and on. Obviously he was very technologically saavy. We know he spoke to people on the phone constantly, always saying this is Michael. But when online does anybody have a record of him saying he was Michael? Not that I've heard of. So he must have gone on under various user names which everyone does, remaining hidden. I know with Poetry in Motion and Peter Pan in the Sky, it was said he was probably not Michael because MJ wouldn't make it so obvious that he was MJ. But this Back character is coming out pretty blatantly IMO sounding like Michael.

I just want to add to my previous post, the page before, where I put the Youtube link to young Michael doing Math with Flip Wilson. We have talked about Michael planning/starting this hoax about 21 years ago, but this clip may show his mind strategy formulating much earlier. Unless someone else wrote his script, which is possible, but then again MJ said his songs just dropped into his head from above, so why not script lines too. He looks about 13/15 there, and says authoritatively to Flip, "Just watch this" and again "Watch", along the lines of Back's "Keep Watching". He says, "We'll keep the 2 for later," and then more figuring and, "Now we need the 2."  Two's have played prominently in this hoax, talk of doubles, many aspects of the hoax came in two such as much clues of doubles, two 911 calls, 02 Arena and more.  And the most important, "Seven goes into 21 three times", figuring prominently in this whole hoax. It may be nothing, but I think it is prophetic or clues.

Thriller, "I'm not like other guys. I mean I'm different. "  Clearly, and that's likely since birth in some aspects IMO. :o  :D

Great post.

And given what im_convinced brought up, two comes up again here:

Two witnesses are prophets described in the New Testament Book of Revelation[1] as part of a vision the author John received from an angel sent by God.[2] The two witnesses prophesy for 1,260 days (or 42 months, 3 1/2 years), are killed by their enemies and after three and a half days come to life and go up to Heaven.

The witnesses are further associated with "two olive trees and the two lampstands" that have the power to destroy their enemies, control the weather and cause plagues.[3]

Some Christians believe that the events described in the Book of Revelation will occur before and during the Second Coming of Christ and attempt to associate references in the Book of Revelation with historical or current happenings and people. The two witnesses have been identified by various theologians as real individuals, two groups of people, or as two concepts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 23, 2010, 01:20:10 PM
I read many times in this thread that Back is 100% MJ. If this is true, either MJ is alive and still posting or someone hacked his password in that forum and goes on writing as a mind phuck.

Is anyone a member of that forum? If the answer is yes, have you tried to contact that "Back" and inform him about this forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

anewfan

December 23, 2010, 01:58:56 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
I read many times in this thread that Back is 100% MJ. If this is true, either MJ is alive and still posting or someone hacked his password in that forum and goes on writing as a mind phuck.

Is anyone a member of that forum? If the answer is yes, have you tried to contact that "Back" and inform him about this forum?

I think some people that tried to send a friend request(or private message...can't remember which one) to "BACK" on that forum were immediately banned. I am a member but I only joined in August of this year and I don't post there....or even go there anymore.

I want to know who was part of that forum when BACK was posting in 2006-2008. It would be interesting to hear their thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2010, 02:56:09 PM
Gema Back never joined that forum again since the last post about his mother...the one I posted above, That was his last post there and he never accesed the forum again after that post. At least this is what I saw. I am a member there, I tried to pm Back but I couldn't. You can only leave a message to him on the visitors page messages, but this is public and I couldn't ask him there to join this forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2010, 02:57:42 PM
And if Back is Michael he doesn't NEED to be informed about HIS faked death forum  :roll:

MJonmind I want to thank you for seeing my point. Thank you very much. That video with Michael doing HIS math is so funny!! I LOVE it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions