MissG

Re: Official back & Front thread
November 21, 2010, 03:32:49 PM
The therapy would be more efective if done as a full self, i.e signing with your own name, not a pseudoname.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 21, 2010, 03:38:40 PM
True, but if you're Michael Jackson that becomes a lot more difficult!! ;) Look what happened when he spoke out against Mottola and Sony, the press labelled him paranoid and drugged and incoherent.  At least doing it anonymously he wouldn't have those kind of accusations thrown at him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

November 21, 2010, 03:39:15 PM
True.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 21, 2010, 03:40:13 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
The therapy would be more efective if done as a full self, i.e signing with your own name, not a pseudoname.

I'm sorry, Gema.  I just can't agree with this statement -- it's just not true. Plus, are we talking about MJ wanting therapy or an outlet -- two different things.  We don't know whether MJ was or is in therapy actually.  We do know that he sought out many people for spiritual/pastoral counseling...

Imagine what that would have been like for Michael to sign his own name like that.  And, he's not a split personality.   He needed a safe way to express emotion (if this is MJ) and he took it.  But MJ has also signed his name to many of these kind of statements through his music and speeches.  When he was attacking Sony and Mottola he did so in front of the world.    Sometimes, though, you want a place of anonymity and even non-famous people want that especially when you feel the most wounded and vulnerable.  And 2005 would have been a time to search for many ways to heal and express anger.   Now, if he was using this modality solely as his outlet and he became destructive - that's another matter entirely.  He's not Dexter after all.  Anybody watch Dexter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 03:42:48 PM
He's not Dexter after all. Anybody watch Dexter?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I got what you're saying.  Very true!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

November 21, 2010, 03:44:50 PM
I did not watch Dexter, but I agree with yours and trustno1 view on that  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

November 21, 2010, 03:58:08 PM
If he would sign in with his own name no one would "LISTEN" what he/she has to say....everything would become hectic..they would concentrate more on the name than the "topics"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

November 21, 2010, 04:03:00 PM
Yes.

Were people blocked from that site as soon as they posted private messages to Back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

November 21, 2010, 05:02:02 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

He's not disturbed. What happened to him is disturbing beyond compare.  I mean he was accused, not once but twice, of one of the most unthinkable crimes we can imagine and we had to watch him  humiliated and handcuffed and relentlessly vilified in the press. That's enough to want to shoot somebody or explode and all he did was send a few very angry emails?  Sounds smart to me to find a way to let it out without killing anybody or himself.

Right on the button SoldierofLOVE, I agree with you 100%.

Yes there is hate and anger and venom and impotent rage in BACK's cryptic and not so cryptic posts.  :evil: This is one of the main reasons I believe in BACK to the degree that it makes me keep thinking MJ could be alive. To me BACK was an obvious outlet where MJ could vent freely undercover but to an audience that really cared about him. Why vent somewhere where noone gives a shit? And back then, the media had done such a thorough hatchet job that MJ would have been hard pressed to find an audience that supported him.

It's my rage over this atrocity and my longterm contempt for the media  :twisted:  that brought me here and its what keeps me here hoping for a miracle, especially when I continue to discover media garbage like this little pearl LunaJo uncovered. If anyone thinks that MJ could not possibly be BACK because of the hate and venom in those posts, watch this and imagine how YOU would feel if this bitch was talking about YOU and you knew you were innocent >  

[youtube:7aqmongq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9BYA0w8XQ[/youtube:7aqmongq]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 06:02:45 PM
Quote from: "FrenchBraid"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

He's not disturbed. What happened to him is disturbing beyond compare.  I mean he was accused, not once but twice, of one of the most unthinkable crimes we can imagine and we had to watch him  humiliated and handcuffed and relentlessly vilified in the press. That's enough to want to shoot somebody or explode and all he did was send a few very angry emails?  Sounds smart to me to find a way to let it out without killing anybody or himself.

Right on the button SoldierofLOVE, I agree with you 100%.

Yes there is hate and anger and venom and impotent rage in BACK's cryptic and not so cryptic posts.  :evil: This is one of the main reasons I believe in BACK to the degree that it makes me keep thinking MJ could be alive. To me BACK was an obvious outlet where MJ could vent freely undercover but to an audience that really cared about him. Why vent somewhere where noone gives a shit? And back then, the media had done such a thorough hatchet job that MJ would have been hard pressed to find an audience that supported him.

It's my rage over this atrocity and my longterm contempt for the media  :twisted:  that brought me here and its what keeps me here hoping for a miracle, especially when I continue to discover media garbage like this little pearl LunaJo uncovered. If anyone thinks that MJ could not possibly be BACK because of the hate and venom in those posts, watch this and imagine how YOU would feel if this bitch was talking about YOU and you knew you were innocent >  

[youtube:1t07w4qd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9BYA0w8XQ[/youtube:1t07w4qd]

I agree - And let's also consider that MJ maybe acting part of the Back character to support the Hoax scenario!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 22, 2010, 12:50:30 AM
Michael or not Michael - I love Back the way he is. Mostly when he is angry. His anger is justified 100%. But I think he is Michael ...... who else would take so personally the injustice that was done to MJ?

I used to watch Dexter  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 22, 2010, 02:22:43 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I am going to be judgemental here.
More than anger I read hate and those posts are the example of someone who feels/ is disturbed  :D even if this Back would be MJ, the tone used in some of his posts are not healthy and are full of hate. Nothing to be proud of.

I don´t think that MJ is generally, on a daily basis, like that. May be he wrote in that way due to the stress and pain that the trial caused him, as well as the accusations that he was facing and enduring over the years.

However, some of the posts makes me LMHO  :lol:

You know, I've never felt him like unhhealthy talking. What I noticed sometimes was rage and if we all think it from Michael point of view he has hundreds of reasons to feel rage. I put myself in his place and it is not hard for me to imagine and it's even less hard for me to understand BACK's way of talking. Of course it depends from people to people and their temper but I don't see BACK as a person angry at everyone who just states his words in an unhealthy  way or someone who could make people feel disturbed.

I do think he might be Michael or anyway for sure someone close to him. It is too long lasting (since 2005) and the way he talks reveales a person who is surely in the know of everything and he also is intelligent. The little  tough temper he showed from time to time is not the thing that would make me say he is not Michael. At least it's how it is and always was for myself
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 22, 2010, 02:50:20 AM
Hate is a human feeling too.Not nice, but human...
I know what love is and I know what hate is...

we live in a dual universe.... seeing, experiencing only one side of it doesn't help us grow

experiencing hate makes me understand better the power of love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 22, 2010, 03:00:38 AM
I can't help noticing...on michaeljackson.com his photo was from the back until recently....they changed it a couple of weeks ago

strange if you ask me....why a photo from the back?...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 22, 2010, 05:16:06 AM
there a very big difference between hate and anger/rage. It's not the same thing. The fact that you are enraged or feel a big anger towards someone doesn't mean you hate the person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]