GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
November 02, 2010, 01:36:47 AM
I'm not sure I understand but only now I see the connection between Mr.V  and V from Vision.
V for Vendetta and V for Vision - I don't know if it means something or not..... maybe just a concidence  :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2010, 09:58:07 AM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I think that trailer is the masterpiece of the hoax :D
fascinating.... only a minute and a few seconds and says so much....

The trailer is brilliant.

I'm going to agree with you 100%!!
The way I saw the trailer last year compared to the way I see it now, is a world of difference. I'm still hearing that heartbeat from watching it.  
Last year when I saw it I felt like all the air was sucked out of the room and I couldn't breath, it hit me hard, every second was of utmost importance. I mean we ARE talking about Michael Jackson! :lol:
TII trailer was about the only real thing out there compared to all the garbage being thrown about.

I'm simmering Michael, LOVE ya!

Everything is indeed beautiful done and it all so nicely feet together... it is just like a very giant puzzle and one of our challenge is to find the pieces and put them back where they fit!

Here is another interesting coincidence: Look at the parallel between the 2008 BACK post below and the message MJ sent out on his official website just after the O2 announcement.  There is the "Time has come" reference but there is also this very unique "Planetary thinking" style and this ultimate desire to change the World.

Post from BACK -  1 March 2008 -

Drama shall soon be met with that Glorious shield of silence, while simultaneously being FOREVER replaced by that "square" of thunder, just around the corner.  A man who believes such as I, that this World can indeed Change, shall make HiStory in this new Year 2008.
The Beginning of the theOrY---until the End....
That timE has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep WATCHIN'.....................

MJ message via his official website just after he announced the O2 concert

"THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN TO BE PART OF A MUSIS THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND ONE IN CONSCIOUSNESS

~MICHAEL JACKSON"

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 02, 2010, 10:55:18 AM
Running Girl thank you for pointing this out.

I can't believe this is all real  :shock:  :o  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 02, 2010, 02:41:40 PM
OMG  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  that video is hilarious  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

November 04, 2010, 03:32:17 PM
Post from BACK - 1 March 2008 -

Drama shall soon be met with that Glorious shield of silence, while simultaneously being FOREVER replaced by that "square" of thunder, just around the corner. A man who believes such as I, that this World can indeed Change, shall make HiStory in this new Year 2008.
That video is so cheeky/clever against the likes of Maura. Almost sounds like MJ's behind it.
I'm just thinking about the Back post--"that Glorious shield of silence" is obviously right NOW as MJ's voice is so to speak silent, and "that 'quare' of thunder", is obviously BAM.  A shield is for defense for a warrior as he goes out to conquer his enemies, but I'm wondering what is the "square"? Thunder is obviously a loud BAM or BOOM and unmistakable!  These are the Dict. definitions of square that seemed appropriate:

--Military . (formerly) a body of troops drawn up in quadrilateral form. (MJ's army of love meaning we are part of his BAM)
--to even the score of (a contest): to square a game.  
--a rectangularly shaped area on a game board, as in chess or checkers.
--to balance; pay off; settle: to square a debt.
-- to settle, even, or balance a matter, as by paying a bill, returning a favor, or tying a score.
--just, fair, or honest.
--to assume a position of defense or offense: The wrestlers squared away for the first fall.
--square the circle, to strive without chance of success; attempt the impossible.
--
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 04, 2010, 03:38:36 PM
Interesting MJonmind...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

anewfan

November 07, 2010, 06:38:50 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Post from BACK - 1 March 2008 -

Drama shall soon be met with that Glorious shield of silence, while simultaneously being FOREVER replaced by that "square" of thunder, just around the corner. A man who believes such as I, that this World can indeed Change, shall make HiStory in this new Year 2008.
That video is so cheeky/clever against the likes of Maura. Almost sounds like MJ's behind it.
I'm just thinking about the Back post--"that Glorious shield of silence" is obviously right NOW as MJ's voice is so to speak silent, and "that 'quare' of thunder", is obviously BAM.  A shield is for defense for a warrior as he goes out to conquer his enemies, but I'm wondering what is the "square"? Thunder is obviously a loud BAM or BOOM and unmistakable!  These are the Dict. definitions of square that seemed appropriate:

--Military . (formerly) a body of troops drawn up in quadrilateral form. (MJ's army of love meaning we are part of his BAM)
--to even the score of (a contest): to square a game.  
--a rectangularly shaped area on a game board, as in chess or checkers.
--to balance; pay off; settle: to square a debt.
-- to settle, even, or balance a matter, as by paying a bill, returning a favor, or tying a score.
--just, fair, or honest.
--to assume a position of defense or offense: The wrestlers squared away for the first fall.
--square the circle, to strive without chance of success; attempt the impossible.
--

I have been thinking about that exact post from Back lately trying to figure out what it means. I see "square" and "time" in that quote. Could it have something to do with Times Square?

I have also been thinking about his post about The New Seven Day Theory and how the scab is being pulled off. (meaning the media will be exposed) And the fact that he said the 7 days plus one day of simmering. November 8th is 8 days after Halloween...and if this is the real-life Thriller....and so much is going down tomorrow..... maybe tomorrow is BAMS Day?

I know...I shouldn't get my hopes up. What are your thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

bec

November 07, 2010, 07:34:25 PM
I'm still working off the theory that 7 days plus one day of simmering refers to the 70 day periods as exposed by death/burial span and the Murray court dates. We are in the beginning of what I interpret as the one day of simmering 70 day period which is effectively the 8th 70 day period. The 7th 70 day period we just ended on either 10-28-10 or 10-26-10 depending on whether you are counting from the burial or from the slightly altered period pertaining to Murray's first court date. Regardless, 490 days or 70 weeks or (7) 70 day periods was 10/28/10. 71 weeks was November 3rd. 72 weeks will be November 10th.

But if you count from Murray's court dates, the 7th 70 day period ended on 10-26, actually a shortened 64 day period which more or less starts to realign the 70 day periods with the death/burial time line, which was altered after Holiday break 74 day period of 09/10 between 11/12/10 (TII closes in theaters) and 1/25/10 (7 month anniversary). Everything before and after that break lines up perfectly with the 70 day pattern, until this past 64 day period, which leaves it stand to reason that it will zero out in the end.

Lost yet? lol.

This 70 day period (the one day of simmering after the 7 days) ends on January 6th, 2 days after the Murray hearing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

anewfan

November 07, 2010, 07:58:56 PM
I think I get it..........I would like it to be tomorrow, though... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

November 15, 2010, 04:49:01 AM

Posting this here as well as the other thread, it really belongs here... :lol:

What do you see? I see a puppetmaster having some fun! There is simply NO conventional reason for doing this. The puppetmaster knows that every new pic of MJ will be scrutinised to within a megapixel.

So who stuck MJ's head onto someone else's BACK thus transforming him into a 'MONSTER'?  

A sexy, good looking beast too.... he's a real head turner!  :lol: 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 08:45:50 PM
Quote from: "FrenchBraid"

What do you see? I see a puppetmaster having some fun! There is simply NO conventional reason for doing this. The puppetmaster knows that every new pic of MJ will be scrutinised to within a megapixel.

So who stuck MJ's head onto someone else's BACK thus transforming him into a 'MONSTER'?  

I think MJ's photo on the right is the real deal - body and all.  Look at the neckline and the feet!  Now I don't know if MJ's photo was inspired by that of that Asian dude or vice-versa... It's probably vice-versa (unless someone knows better and can correct me).  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 15, 2010, 08:53:44 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"

I think MJ's photo on the right is the real deal - body and all.  Look at the neckline and the feet!  Now I don't know if MJ's photo was inspired by that of that Asian dude or vice-versa... It's probably vice-versa (unless someone knows better and can correct me).  :D

I think Michael's is photoshopped.  The crease lines on the sides match up pretty much exactly (like you could put one on top of the other exactly) and Michael's body is completely "blacked out" so it was easy to photoshop all the suit creases out of it.  Even parts of the hair look photoshopped.  And the neckline looks fuzzy...I wish this photo was the real deal but unfortunately I don't think it is.  And did Sony actually use this photo or did someone photoshop that too?  And for what purpose??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 15, 2010, 10:21:52 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"

This is the most obvious photoshop in the world.

Now, maybe it's fan art. Do we know this is Sony? Because that's pretty outrageous if it's verified.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 15, 2010, 10:39:51 PM
If that pic is photoshopped, where do you think the "culprit" might have taken MJ's head from?  I'm not aware of any MJ pic that looks like that... Not saying none exists, but if there's none to be found in the public domain, it becomes unlikely that a "fan" did this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2010, 11:48:28 PM
Maybe it is a way to tell us that the asian guy that disguised himself into the airplane should make us aware that it is really possible to disguise without being recognized? Cause it is the only thing I fell by looking at this picture... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions