anewfan

Re: Official back & Front thread
September 10, 2010, 05:20:41 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "FrenchBraid"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

Where you really banned just for sending a friend request to Back?  This in itself is interesting!  :shock:

Have you got any interesting posts that are not on here?

With L.O.V.E

RunningGirl, yes interesting indeed! It was very strange and I was quite shocked when it happened because I was a member for less than 2 months and in that time I logged in maybe 4-5 times, never posted a word, and only ever went to Back's posts. On the last visit, I copied them all to add to my stash then as I was about to log out, I saw the 'friends request' link and on impulse thought "why not?" ;) Next time I tried to login which was a few weeks later, I received this message which I copied and emailed to a fellow BACK admirer, so I still have it -

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Initially I was perplexed and wondered if they could tell I'd been in there a huntin' and a fishin', and only then remembered I'd sent the friend's request. I'd actually forgotten all about it because I did it on the spur of the moment and never expected a response.

anewfan, I renamed all my screen shots after I saved them so I could tell at a glance what was on them, they are not filed by dates. I found most of them from researching this board, mjkit and MJHD, and Googling. It would take me an eternity to sort out which ones are not on this thread and I just don't have the time, sorry.  :(  You will find most of them anyway, if you research these boards like I did. I even found a couple on this thread since it's been bumped that I hadn't seen before. BACK is hysterical at times, I love his humour, he cracks me up.

I´M BANNED TOO.. I WAS TRYING TO LOG IN TODAY, I´M A MEMBER BUT I DON´T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD SO I SEDN A REQUEST FOR A NEW PASSWORD AND THEY SEND ME A NEW ONE, WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN THE SAME MESSAGE POP UP--- BANNED FOR LIFE! I SEND AN E-MAIL ASKING THEM WHY? I´M WAITING THEIR ANSWER... :roll:

@ CC & FrenchBraid.....did you use the same username as you do on this website? The reason why I ask is because this same thing happened to my friend yesterday. She uses her same username as this website. I went on to see if it would happen to me and it didn't. I even searched for "Back" using the search on that site to see if I would get banned as well.   I use a different username on MJJC than I do here. (By the way...she just signed up under her husband's e-mail and didn't get banned.) I wonder what's going on?

@FrenchBraid....I understand about the time it would take.......I have read all the screenshots as well as this thread over and over.  I have also tried to find them on MJJC, but that takes forever, since you have to read through every thread to find them.....but thanks anyway!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

September 10, 2010, 05:37:39 PM
As I have been having a bad working week as a result of corporate S**T and bean counters disconnected realities... <!-- s:evil: --> :evil: <!-- s:evil: --> , I decided to start the weekend reading some of Back's music related posts... Matter of bringing positivity into the weekend... <!-- s:) --> :) <!-- s:) -->
Here is below a little summary of my little reading evening:

1. About Chris Brown doing Billy Jean: 10 September 2007
Relax!
It's all love and respect.
I am sure Chris is included among the masses here. He's one of "you"------ more precisely, one of "us".
Can't stick the shank in the back of those on our side. Appreciate the positivity for what it IS. It warms the "waters".
Keep WATCHIN'.................................
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This post reminds me of Chris Brown very tearful tribute to Michael at the 2010 BET Awards!  <!-- s8-) --> 8-) <!-- s8-) -->  I may well be reading too much into all of this... but Chris' performance had a big water element to it... Mean a lot of tears!
Was it all staged in advance?

2. About Simon Cowell plans to work with Michael Jackson: May 2007
regardless of what "may" or "may not" be happening, Cowell is nothing more than a self promoting, self esteem deficient Pr*ck----with connections.
A half-ripe plum is what? Bitter-sweet?
minus Simon---the horizon becomes clearer as the tIME draws nearer.
Keep WATCHIN'.............................................. ....
How's this "prediction" for ya?
I'll bite my tongue and not contribute to any extra mudslinging in this thread past THIS post because I "predict"  that "kinky" feeling one will have in their gut will be a sure sign of feelings being hurt. Don't get it twisted! You don't know what it is to lose until you step in the "pit" and become overwhelmed and over-matched.
I'll take my "7th" sense over some feeling of "entitlement" from being in the same zip code as and having x-number of "face to faces" with x-number of character well known in the "Jackson dictionary"--good and BAD, anytime--anyplace. The "nonchalantness"of an attitude being crafted and presented as a "no big deal, yea I know the guy--he just a "skinny dude" who can sing", type strategy is like one similar to a sore filled with puss...pull back the "scab" and you'll see that soft membrane needs "attention". I't's the only way it'll heal. And no dictionary is needed for "propa" spelling and the likes. Embrace it, understand it, let it go.
Ta-Ta now!!! <!-- s:twisted: --> :twisted: <!-- s:twisted: -->
"Haveyouthepleasureofmyaquaintancebefore? Perhaps!"

oh...
Keep WATCHIN'..................................
<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
No Love/Lust here, I think it may be why no deal was ever done! Discussions did indeed take place but it was never going to happen!... and guess what? it didn't! <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) -->  Simon is NOT part of the Hoax!
minus Simon---the horizon becomes clearer as the tIME draws nearer.

3. About Beyonce
Beyonce' is INDEED bootylicious.
MJ loves you "BACK".
No comments! "Admiration" well documented. <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) -->

4. About Kanye West: February 2006
elusive, Trust Back...Kanye is a VERY capable producer. No amateur, in any sense of the word. I know many people only know of a few examples of his work and this contributes to a lot of unsureness. But, he needs to be given a chance since others are aware of his work and can vouch for him. I'm sure there's some songs Quincy produced back in the day that you may have not been to fond of...correct? MJ KNOWS what he likes and doesn't like. He'll only release something that sounds the way he WANTS it to. So what's the problem? MJ makes the ultimate decision.
Believe it or not Kanye West is the younger version of Quincy Jones. Tons and Tons of hits over the last decade have had his magic applied to it. In the past few years he's gotten recognition as a rapper, but he's been producing good sh*t WAYYYY before now. Trust me MJ has real talent, although arrogant, in his camp.  <!-- s:) --> :) <!-- s:) -->
This is a good professional perspective on Kanye West.

5. About Michael's music: June 2006
There are some excellent quotes here, I have learned a lot of musical terms through reading through those posts and I have really enjoyed the sense of humor.  Here are a few of my favorite quotes:
OPINIONS don't matter. The FACTS do jack. Michael Jackson holds the throne in composition, audible delivery and visual performance.
By the way, the grunting someone alluded to, regarding Mike, is called ad-libbing. The guy pretty effectively invented this schict himself and initiated a trend that dominates music today, helping artists showcase their emotions more.
The man has been stunning even his harshest musical critics since he started his craft 42 years ago.. :) Which other SONG-WRITER/COMPOSER can top that feat? Which of those on that list, from the PAST, is even seriously talked about   :o ANYMORE????? case CLOSED!!!  :lol:

The man!   :lol: :lol: :lol:
Answer this... How many singers out there have the COURAGE to cut the background baselines off and give it to an audience SOLO? Very very FEW. Patti, Whitney, Jill Scott and a few others, Hard to come with any males..............oh, except for...drumroll..............you got it   :) Michael Joseph Jackson.
Here we have Michael Joseph Jackson!
Once you put everything in the proper perspective, it becomes CLEAR: Michael Jackson still generates interest like no other musician on the planet and he'll top the charts even if he released a song of him doing nothing but "hmmmmmm'ing".   :o :roll:
p.s.   :lol:
  :lol: :lol: :lol:   this is what I think and he is probably right!

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 01:43:19 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

September 10, 2010, 05:54:52 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"

Where you really banned just for sending a friend request to Back?  This in itself is interesting!  :shock:

With L.O.V.E

RunningGirl, yes interesting indeed! It was very strange and I was quite shocked when it happened because I was a member for less than 2 months and in that time I logged in maybe 4-5 times, never posted a word, and only ever went to Back's posts. On the last visit, I copied them all to add to my stash then as I was about to log out, I saw the 'friends request' link and on impulse thought "why not?" ;) Next time I tried to login which was a few weeks later, I received this message which I copied and emailed to a fellow BACK admirer, so I still have it -

vBulletin Message

No reason was specified.

Initially I was perplexed and wondered if they could tell I'd been in there a huntin' and a fishin', and only then remembered I'd sent the friend's request. I'd actually forgotten all about it because I did it on the spur of the moment and never expected a response.

anewfan, I renamed all my screen shots after I saved them so I could tell at a glance what was on them, they are not filed by dates. I found most of them from researching this board, mjkit and MJHD, and Googling. It would take me an eternity to sort out which ones are not on this thread and I just don't have the time, sorry.  :(  You will find most of them anyway, if you research these boards like I did. I even found a couple on this thread since it's been bumped that I hadn't seen before. BACK is hysterical at times, I love his humour, he cracks me up.

I´M BANNED TOO.. I WAS TRYING TO LOG IN TODAY, I´M A MEMBER BUT I DON´T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD SO I SEDN A REQUEST FOR A NEW PASSWORD AND THEY SEND ME A NEW ONE, WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN THE SAME MESSAGE POP UP--- BANNED FOR LIFE! I SEND AN E-MAIL ASKING THEM WHY? I´M WAITING THEIR ANSWER... :roll:

@ CC & FrenchBraid.....did you use the same username as you do on this website? The reason why I ask is because this same thing happened to my friend yesterday. She uses her same username as this website. I went on to see if it would happen to me and it didn't. I even searched for "Back" using the search on that site to see if I would get banned as well.   I use a different username on MJJC than I do here. (By the way...she just signed up under her husband's e-mail and didn't get banned.) I wonder what's going on?

@FrenchBraid....I understand about the time it would take.......I have read all the screenshots as well as this thread over and over.  I have also tried to find them on MJJC, but that takes forever, since you have to read through every thread to find them.....but thanks anyway!

Just to say that I registered using my username as per this website over 24 hours ago and I still have not been given access to the forum - I will query it tomorrow and let you all know whether I get accepted or Not... I find this very strange! If I get refused access to the community forum as well, we will know it is not a "cooincidence" then the question will be how and why? I guess, we must be getting too close for comfort! but again Why?

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 10, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"

With L.O.V.E

vBulletin Message

No reason was specified.

Just to say that I registered using my username as per this website over 24 hours ago and I still have not been given access to the forum - I will query it tomorrow and let you all know whether I get accepted or Not... I find this very strange! If I get refused access to the community forum as well, we will know it is not a "cooincidence" then the question will be how and why? I guess, we must be getting too close for comfort! but again Why?

With L.O.V.E

I HAVE AN ANSWER FROM THEM:

Hi there, I'm very sorry, it appears there was a technical problem with youraccount. I've fixed it so you can now log in and post as normal. :)  New members please go here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login For our chat room go here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Forum Rules please them here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Forum FAQ's go here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Kind Regards  Team You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I´M TRYING TO LOG IN NOW BUT IS TAKING SO LONG... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

anewfan

September 10, 2010, 08:35:02 PM
@RunningGirl.....I like your thoughts....especially on the Chris Brown posts.....warm "waters" could easily be referring to tears......very interesting!!
Relax!It's all love and respect.
I am sure Chris is included among the masses here. He's one of "you"------ more precisely, one of "us".
Can't stick the shank in the back of those on our side. Appreciate the positivity for what it IS. It warms the "waters".
Keep WATCHIN'.................................

On the Simon Cowell post where he talks about the pit...I wonder if he was talking himself losing everything to Simon and his associates? Or if he was talking about Simon being in the pit and losing everything to  MJ and his associates? It's very apparent that his opinion of Simon Cowell was not a good one!
How's this "prediction" for ya?
I'll bite my tongue and not contribute to any extra mudslinging in this thread past THIS post because I "predict" that "kinky" feeling one will have in their gut will be a sure sign of feelings being hurt. Don't get it twisted! You don't know what it is to lose until you step in the "pit" and become overwhelmed and over-matched.[/color]I'll take my "7th" sense over some feeling of "entitlement" from being in the same zip code as and having x-number of "face to faces" with x-number of character well known in the "Jackson dictionary"--good and BAD, anytime--anyplace. The "nonchalantness"of an attitude being crafted and presented as a "no big deal, yea I know the guy--he just a "skinny dude" who can sing", type strategy is like one similar to a sore filled with puss...pull back the "scab" and you'll see that soft membrane needs "attention". I't's the only way it'll heal. And no dictionary is needed for "propa" spelling and the likes. Embrace it, understand it, let it go.
Ta-Ta now!!!  :twisted:
"Haveyouthepleasureofmyaquaintancebefore? Perhaps!"

oh...
Keep WATCHIN'..................................

I swear...every time I read these posts, I have a different take on them......My guess is that was his intent in writing the way he did/does.....
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 01:44:22 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 03:24:02 AM
Quote from: anewfan
On the Simon Cowell post where he talks about the pit...I wonder if he was talking himself losing everything to Simon and his associates? Or if he was talking about Simon being in the pit and losing everything to  MJ and his associates? It's very apparent that his opinion of Simon Cowell was not a good one!
You don't know what it is to lose until you step in the "pit" and become overwhelmed and over-matched.

I swear...every time I read these posts, I have a different take on them......My guess is that was his intent in writing the way he did/does.....

@anewfan, your interpretation of the Simon Cowell post may well be right; as you are pointing out there are different ways to interpret those posts depending on our own state of mind and environment at the time of reading.  It is very true that the eyes see what they want to see!
To give my own biased understanding on the above quote, it reminded me of the X-factor environment where "want-to-be artists" are thrown on stage and "judged", some win, some lose and the pain of losing this way can be very hard to take and create a stigma that will take a long time to heal. 
Wasn't Michael asked to be a judge on the X-factor? Maybe this was his way to express his thoughts about the programme without saying too much!

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 01:45:27 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 11, 2010, 07:03:43 AM
Someone here knows why Back deleted all the posts on MJJC :?:  :?:  :?: ?!?!
I tried to find them now on MJJC but ...nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 09:42:41 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Someone here knows why Back deleted all the posts on MJJC :?:  :?:  :?: ?!?!
I tried to find them now on MJJC but ...nothing.

@GINAFELICIA - Some of the links provided by BeTheChange are still working so I guess that some of the posts are still there?

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 11, 2010, 11:54:15 AM
Thank you...my search was not complete, I'll try again  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

September 11, 2010, 01:12:32 PM
Thank you...my search was not complete, I'll try again  :D

If you find any more posts, can you copy the link to the thread and post it on here? I would be greatly appreciative! I have looked on that site in the past (for hours and hours), and I couldn't find his posts. There are so many threads over there!! It's almost like finding a needle in a haystack...especially since they don't let you search for "Back".  Good luck in your search!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 11, 2010, 02:51:31 PM
I'll try but needs a lot of time which I just don't have.
His last post was in november last  year?!
Anyway, I saw that forum is with the official version about Michael's death.
I wonder if Back still posts...
And I don't understand why when I try to search for his posts the result is zero, even if we know some posts are still there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

September 11, 2010, 03:01:13 PM
I'll try but needs a lot of time which I just don't have.
His last post was in november last  year?!
Anyway, I saw that forum is with the official version about Michael's death.
I wonder if Back still posts...
And I don't understand why when I try to search for his posts the result is zero, even if we know some posts are still there

Time is definitely an issue. I was able to spend a lot of time this summer "researching" because I was off from work. But now I am back to the grind (I teach) and I have to spend all my extra time with planning lessons etc. I still try to search every now and then. I wonder if Back posts under a new name now? I also wonder if he sometimes posts on this forum? The user callofthewild seemed to be in the know.
It is really strange that you can't search Back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

magic

September 11, 2010, 05:03:56 PM
I can still search Back's posts and he hasn't posted anything since June 22,2010. Here it is

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

September 11, 2010, 06:54:46 PM
Quote from: "magic"
I can still search Back's posts and he hasn't posted anything since June 22,2010. Here it is

Thank you so much!! I can't search anything on that forum. Probably because I've never posted??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

September 12, 2010, 12:20:38 AM
Speaking of "BACK" I came across this article tonight:

Scroll down to the comment-

"This article has 1 comment

look who is BACK

By jesse p.. Posted September 12 2010 at 2:14 AM."

Eeks yes it says jesse p.
 Jessie Presley? Is this what I'm seeing?
If this has been posted I apologize, I could n't find it anywhere and it kinda fits here with the "BACK" part :-) Yes?  :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions