SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Official back & Front thread
May 08, 2012, 02:00:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cut it out pik-achu. If you want to make the rules, start your own forum.

Sure, Boss.
I just always remember that time when Front was called a troll as well.
Now he is a sacred cow.  :bowdown:
Oh, I even may recall what poor Back was forced to go through...
Well well... that's very, very demonstrative. An open-mindness you said? ; )

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygiV-FQ7ths&feature=related[/youtube]

Got Milk? :thjajaja121:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its her

May 08, 2012, 02:28:49 PM
Cut it out pik-achu. If you want to make the rules, start your own forum.

Sure, Boss.
I just always remember that time when Front was called a troll as well.
Now he is a sacred cow.  :bowdown:
Oh, I even may recall what poor Back was forced to go through...
Well well... that's very, very demonstrative. An open-mindness you said? ; )

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygiV-FQ7ths&feature=related[/youtube]

Got Milk? :thjajaja121:

SimPattyK, where do you find this stuff?  :thjajaja121: Imagine what you could do OUT of that straightjacket!  :affraid: ha ha ha ha  :beerchug:

oooh, I forgot to say, Harvey, I can see you.  :icon_albino:
Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:40:28 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJonmind

May 08, 2012, 03:23:29 PM
RK, you are a lovely poet! You wove the hoax emotions together eloquently!

Are we off topic yet? :Crash:  :thjajaja121:

That cow fight was hysterical. :icon_lol:

We got (hoax) sisters!  …Cows!  …We got cows!...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dQgjrrEeHA[/youtube]
We only watched this movie about a dozen times...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

May 08, 2012, 04:01:09 PM
@ Do, thank you very much! Yes I remember now! I_deed made me think of something that could have happened to Michael as well.

You're welcome!

Do, thanks for finding that Murray vision!

Your're welcome too!

You know I think this type of talk "all MY children" may sound strange to people.  It would make you wonder WHY would he talk like that.  Well my mother in law speaks just like that.  She feels like she is the mother to the world.  Figuratively not literally.  This is because she cares.  She loves each and every person genuinely because she sees every person as her brother, sister, mother, father, son or daughter.  I think this is what loving your neighbour really is.  When she sees a celebrity struggling with drugs etc. she will not hesitate to write a letter of encouragement in hopes that they will possibly get it.  So I hear Michael's words and I just think he's like my mother in law.

I too, as I read the Bible more, have gone through and continue to go through a transformation of sorts.  I am connecting more on a level I don't even quite understand yet.  Sometimes I will get overrun with emotion at the pain of another (I was not like this for many years due to shutting off my heart from past pains).  I'm understanding more of the power I have not from my own accord but according to God's power and light that He allows to shine through me and I allow to flow freely (most of the time  ;) )  I understand that I have been sent forth for a grand purpose and I must endure all the attacks in my life and endure in the race we call life so that I may become the woman God has designed me to be.  I am learning to abandon my own preconceived notions of what I think that purpose is because my human capacity will always limit what God has in store.  I too believe that I have a responsibility to the children of the world but because my scope is smaller right now, my focus is on my own children, the children in their school and in my community.  But these kids, the kids of my community, are my kids because they are my responsibility. 

About the bleeding for a long time, I think that is the very descriptive and emotion-evoking words of a very artistic and creative man.  Bleeding for a long time... wounded... loss of blood leading to sucking of life... to say I've been hurting a long time is a shallow choice of words.  To say you're bleeding just reaches to the depths of your soul and allows you to FEEL his pain.

So Do very long answer to a few short questions, however, I really don't think its that odd.  Or may be it is because so few have that connection (or maybe so few talk about it). I just really think that we should all be at this point and then maybe the world would start healing.

Thanks for allowing me to expand, and for asking your questions. *hugs*

Lilwendy, thank you for your time to give me such an extensive answer, what you are saying makes a lot of sence and is so true in many ways! So thank you, I'll think about it tonight! Also you asked @MJonmind and @myself in another of your posts if we saw Michael as our Saviour but that weren't my words. However, I do believe Michael is a very special and gifted person. If you hear that people who have met him, say things like: 'it's like he is surrounded by light', 'he's glowing', 'you want to be near him' that he truly is a 'Gift from God', and if you read things about him that he literally healed sick children (yes, their own words!), yes, then I believe there is 'something' about him. A normal person would lose his sanity after going through the horror Michael went through, but he would stand up again and again. I admire him so, sooo much!
Oh and what also convinced me are songs like 'Unbreakable' 'Invincible' and 'Threatened'. In my opinion, you can only sing lyrics like that if you know for sure that in the end, no one can really touch you! Ooh, these were just a few examples that I have written right now, there's much more! Hug back!

I doubt anything ever covers what he really has felt. I also don't think many people/fans really understand that kind of pain. We can try to understand, but I don't think we will ever know. I have read so many depressing things in the past few years and I have literally cried my eyes out while working on certain blogs and when I think of that again, I could get depressed in the blink of an eye. I have tried to imagine what it must feel like to be betrayed like that by people you love and trust, not being able to have normal relationships with people because there is always that paranoia, always the fear that you will be hurt. I don't know if anyone here ever felt REAL heartache, when you literally feel your heart aching as if it's being ripped out, trampled upon and cut into pieces. Put back in the chest and when you think it's starting to heal, it's happening all over again. And again, and again. As if you will never be able to feel true happiness anymore, slowly wearing you out until you think there is nothing left. I think that if you take that pain and you multiply that by 100, that it might get near the pain he has felt in his life. And I think that he has prayed to God for strength more than all of us combined and has studied his Bible whenever he had time. He must be very 'in tune' with God. Besides that, he has helped so many others, so if there is any door in this world where God would be knocking on, it's Michael's. Why Daniel and John, but not Michael? I mean it's highly likely for those who believe.

Souza, beautiful and heartwrenching post...And again, the bold part reminds me of something Murray was saying in his documentary. It was the part about 'wetting the bed' (hardly can't write this down). Murray talked about how much Michael was hurt by his father ín the past, it was much more than just beatings, and that he lived a terrible life, in fact, he lived a life with pain that was multiplied by a 100 times more than a normal person would have to endure in his life.
BTW, the open letter I quoted was written in the late '80, so before the terrible accusations. So by then, he was already really really hurt. I know there were many tabloid lies, but he sure souned like a very wounded man back then already. So terrible....
So, I really hope God choose Michael, because if there is anyone on this earth who has real compassion, it's Michael.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I, for one, have not read or heard this. This is the firs time. It makes me think of TS and the tabernacle posts.

Blessings

Hi Voice, it's in the documentary about Murray, taped before/during his trial. You should really watch it, I believe it's called 'The doctor that killed Michael Jackson' (it was the title here in Holland)

@RK
Wow, that was so beautiful...!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 08, 2012, 04:04:34 PM
Your post about Michael's pain is so relevant, Souza.  I remember after the trials of 2005 that someone had planned a celebration party for his acquital inviting hundreds of guests, and less than 100 showed up.  It was bad enough that during his trials and tribulations and even months leading up to that trial, that his so called friends and peers in the business turned their backs on him. Completely disengaged him.  Then to not even have the courtesy of showing up after an invite had to be the final straw.  That broke my heart, yet again.  No wonder he went to Bahrain.  Many times I have wished he had stayed there or anywhere besides here in USA.  This country treated Michael like crap, even some of his so called fans.
Loved your post. Thankyou. This just came easily from being triggered by your thoughts.

Falsely accused...
Slapped in the face
With vicious lies in a trumped up case.
Ridiculed, despised,
Made the fodder of jokes
On late night shows
That sank to new lows.
A media lynching
In tabloid fools theatre
Broke the heart of this prophet,
Minstrel, child-man, seer.
False friends turned their backs.
Cowards slinking away.
While his heart of compassion
Was on world wide display.
Down for the count
But not knocked out.
For there was one on his side
"They" hadn't reckoned about.
God himself honours the man
With a heart full of love
A channel for blessing
Light from above.
This story's not over
Just gaining weight.
Recompense is coming
For the fakes
It's their fate.
And what of this man
So cruelly maligned?
Why-the truth will be told
That will awaken the minds.

Lovely poem RK.  I can't wait until minds are awakened.  "They" also didn't reckon that there was an army of "love" for Michael.  True love doesn't die, it's just picking up speed. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

May 08, 2012, 04:26:57 PM
Lilwendy, thank you for your time to give me such an extensive answer, what you are saying makes a lot of sence and is so true in many ways! So thank you, I'll think about it tonight! Also you asked @MJonmind and @myself in another of your posts if we saw Michael as our Saviour but that weren't my words. However, I do believe Michael is a very special and gifted person. If you hear that people who have met him, say things like: 'it's like he is surrounded by light', 'he's glowing', 'you want to be near him' that he truly is a 'Gift from God', and if you read things about him that he literally healed sick children (yes, their own words!), yes, then I believe there is 'something' about him. A normal person would lose his sanity after going through the horror Michael went through, but he would stand up again and again. I admire him so, sooo much!
Oh and what also convinced me are songs like 'Unbreakable' 'Invincible' and 'Threatened'. In my opinion, you can only sing lyrics like that if you know for sure that in the end, no one can really touch you! Ooh, these were just a few examples that I have written right now, there's much more! Hug back!

Yes yes! I agree Do!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

May 09, 2012, 01:04:10 AM

Thank you  dearest Front…, my heart is frozen  when you share wth us your deepest sacred moment…, for all the pain and injustice I always pray that Lord is rewarded you  -  as we know, where  biggest the mission, the hardest is resistance will be.   God Bless You with strength, clarity  and kindness of your soul… 

From heart to heart - may I give few humble wordings in return? And   Please, forgive my mistake on  English as its not my native...))

He said “God have came to me in another  form”,
He said “ it is not black  or white or the norm”
And I believed him, for he is leader of our heart –
Through art of forgiveness
He teaches us for new start.

O, those missing days,
That never coming back –
We will share over HIStory
For others to look up,
Hail, all bounds will be restored
As abundance is shine
From broken sky
For rain or sun –
My soul is singing your victorious Psalms…

Take care, dear!@@

I keep candle of my Faith and miss you enormously..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 09, 2012, 01:36:12 AM

Mike "saw" God. Maybe it's better to say Mike felt God, or felt His presence.
How wonderful this must be!

ps: I have a crazy day at work, I won't have time to be here, I will miss you all today, but I'll be here with my heart.
 :bearhug:
I love you Michael :bearhug:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 09, 2012, 02:22:20 AM

Mike "saw" God. Maybe it's better to say Mike felt God, or felt His presence.
How wonderful this must be!

Do
If you hear that people who have met him, say things like: 'it's like he is surrounded by light', 'he's glowing',

Exodus 34:28 - 35
28 And he (Moses) was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses' hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.

30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.

31 And Moses called unto them; and Aaron and all the rulers of the congregation returned unto him: and Moses talked with them.

32 And afterward all the children of Israel came nigh: and he gave them in commandment all that the Lord had spoken with him in mount Sinai.

33 And till Moses had done speaking with them, he put a vail on his face.

34 But when Moses went in before the Lord to speak with him, he took the vail off, until he came out. And he came out, and spake unto the children of Israel that which he was commanded.

35 And the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone: and Moses put the vail upon his face again, until he went in to speak with him.

TS and Front have talked about Moses and Exodus. Jermaine said MJ was like Moses, and himself like Aaron. Moses' veil reminds me of MJ often wearing the mask/sunglasses/head coverings.

Some more on the Angel of the Lord.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

May 09, 2012, 10:39:55 AM
Sometimes a post can be simply that--- just a post.  An element of sharing.  Not a clue…not a hint…etc.etc.  This is one of those instances. I found this really cool shirt and wanted to post it.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2012, 10:44:42 AM
Just thinking about the CUBE for a minute.

Front: "Michael Jackson is a man of many names.....of many sides and dimensions (much like that "CUBE" that he is NOT in)..... I'm sure he wouldn't mind." 

June 03, 2011
"One cube in a room…....
It has a Front, Back, sides, top and bottom.
All surfaces are of the same entity and/or purpose.
Which one exists?
Philosophically speaking, most people will say whatever side it is they are SEEing.

Perspective……. it's all relative!"

Paris did post an interesting instagram 26/02/12 Urban cube You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

May 09, 2012, 10:48:38 AM
Sometimes a post can be simply that--- just a post.  An element of sharing.  Not a clue…not a hint…etc.etc.  This is one of those instances. I found this really cool shirt and wanted to post it.....

Hello Front...
:icon_eek: Whose front Front? Thanks for sharing :icon_e_biggrin:!   :bearhug:

Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 10:55:31 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

curls

May 09, 2012, 11:11:35 AM
Apologies to our Dutch members but I can never see or hear the word Amsterdam without thinking of the punchline to a joke I heard many moons ago, that was 'Hamster Jam'! Can't for the life of me remember the joke itself though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

May 09, 2012, 11:12:49 AM

Haha! Well... I guess that guy really likes Amsterdam!  :icon_lol:
Or the t-shirt... Or both?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Andrea

May 09, 2012, 11:13:22 AM
Hi Front.  Amsterdam...or Bamsterdam.

Oh wait, you said it's not a clue...

Thanks for sharing! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt