No reactions
Are you entertained?

Its her

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 06, 2012, 11:07:03 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And just for you guys MaryK and Its Her, here it is: :multiplespotting:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQdaSpEeBvQ[/youtube]

""Doctor, (hoax) doctor (Front), gimme the news! ...I've got a BAAAAAD case of loving you!" :-\ ;D

@ MJonmind, Thanx for this entertainment break!! I LOVE this song! You're right, and I meant, you are resourceful, too!  :)

Btw, not ONLY a hoax doc---I was referring to :bowdown:  ;D MJ's Honorary Doctorate, when I was exclaiming, 
"Doctor, Doctor..."!  ;)  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 07, 2012, 12:23:14 AM
God came to me in another form
but He was there
He witnessed it all
He was my believer
and He answered my call

That was beautiful. Really, beautiful.
Too sad He's the only supporter when our brothers/sisters fail to understand us. But it feels so good to know He's on your side. When you came to feel His love there's nothing that can make you turn back to the times before.
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:30:44 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 07, 2012, 12:43:24 AM

P.S. My dear friends,
just as you believe in Michael, he too believes in you
take these words to heart
for they are sincere and true.

beLIEve that!
heart 2 heart.......
Promise.
And that was even more beautiful.
Mike set up standards but we still make mistakes like when we get angry and start to hate, and then we start to hate ourselves because we can't stop being angry but this doesn't last forever because, at some point, we are able to realize that sooner or later we got to face nobody but ourselves. To be true to ourselves. To be honest to ourselves. And everything will be all right.
And it is so great to know Mike is accepting us in spite of our mistakes.
Because he knows the secrets of our hearts maybe better than us. Because he's been there too and he is able to understand. And he is not afraid to love. That's what makes him so special between men. Mike is not afraid of loving. And he's teaching us the same, and he doesn't get tired of teaching us the same - again and again and again, untill it gets into our blood.
Thank you Michael.
I love you.
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:51:22 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 07, 2012, 01:05:05 AM
Front, your poem is so beautiful and touching!
 It reminds me of Psalm 40:1-3.

1 I waited patiently for the LORD;
    he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
    out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
    and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
    a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the LORD
    and put their trust in him.

And your P.S. makes my heart burst with joy!! :woohoo2:

BTC, I loved that Styx song, because it was so honest.

I remember those days
of anguish and pain
Could be all the days of his life up to his ‘death’, and now he’s living his life free! MJ often said he couldn't remember his life before performing in his childhood--having any real childhood.

Wishingstar
Oh yeah......SEHF.....I rescued a turtle yesterday...for real, poor thing was stuck in the street and couldn't get up on the curb to get down to the pond.  He was a handsome little turtle, abut the size of my laptop.  He's safe and sound in the pond again.....I named him SEHF

Awhhh!  What a sweet story!  It reminds me of one time when the kids and I went camping way out in the country, and came across a turtle in the middle of the road. We stopped the car and made sure it made it safely across without being hit by a car. Just to see it up close in all its sheer beauty was amazing! 

Voiceforthesilent
Certainly Sneddon would never admit to being wrong but the media could have made an attempt to right some of their wrongs but they never did. Then there is the accusers themselves. They all continued to slander Michael's good name.

I believe that the line "He answered my call" was a reference to God intervening and making sure the jury saw the truth amidst the lies of the prosecution. Remember, innocent people go to jail every day and Sneddon tried his hardest to send Michael there too. But God intervened.

Agreed!  But there is also the sense in which God might have had a larger bigger story and purpose to fulfill through MJ, and is still fulfilling on an on-going basis.  Sneddon, Bashir, the Arvisos, and the major media may have been compelled to do what they did, unaware of higher purpose God had, similar to Pharoah in the Exodus story of God freeing the Israelites from slavery to the Egyptians.  (Similar to the story of Joseph--where his suffering fulfilled God's larger purpose.)

Exodus 9:12 KJV
12 And the LORD hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had spoken unto Moses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2012, 01:08:38 AM
Souza
Those who this pikachu just wrote a very intelligent post, should reread it. It's intelligent yes, but in a different way. Pikachu just said that you are all too stupid to dance for the devil and will never understand what she is talking about. But when you read closely, she says nothing at all and has no clue herself. Nothing you and I haven't said a thousand times already in different wording. Please don't let someone insult you simply because the person is good with words.
Don’t worry, I was just trying to be nice.  You can find something of value from almost everyone.

Bec, I think MJ is outside the religious systems. I’ve said many times before, he uses the Bible for his own creative purposes, but many mistakedly think he uses it because he believes everything in it is true. I gotta run.

I for one am thinking that he uses the bible because he believes everything is true.

:bearhug:

Thank you Front, very lovely poem....., its such a huge compliment to be loved!  :-*

A part of this poem does remind me of "Another Day".

Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 01:32:31 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

RK

May 07, 2012, 01:27:04 AM
This section of Front's poem does incline my thoughts to  the 2005 trial and tribulation as a specific time, but there are most probably many other times in life he has felt like this as well.
I remember those days
of anguish and pain
drowning my spirit
like a monsoon rain
my cries washed away
no voice escaped
no one heard no one admitted their mistake
but He was there
He witnessed it all
He was my believer
and He answered my call

This part brought Paul's words straight to mind

2Timothy4:16
At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them.
17:But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth.

Yahweh does work miraculously on behalf of his children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 07, 2012, 01:37:05 AM
Thank you Front for the poem! It was pleasure to read such words in the morning  :icon_e_smile: I feel your pain and joy in the same time..your emotions were mine emotions while reading that poem..what a privilege be able to experience that feelings! Feeling that Michael believes in us comforts my heart and fulfill with joy  :icon_e_smile:
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or heard, but must be felt with the heart..and that is the way how I feel about Michael..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

curls

May 07, 2012, 02:13:40 AM
My personal interpretation of Front's poem is different from others that have been expressed so far, because I read it from MY perspective, as if I was 'speaking', not Front. I hope that doesn't make me sound self-centred or selfish - it's just the way it grabbed me emotionally.

I think that's the clever thing about poetry (and all the arts in fact): although it's good to understand the creator's original meaning, the reaction and response of the 'audience' is equally as interesting and valid.

And I love the P.S!

Thank you Front. I have the feeling you've said all you needed to say to us, so your continuing presence here is a welcome and much appreciated bonus.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2012, 02:42:39 AM
My personal interpretation of Front's poem is different from others that have been expressed so far, because I read it from MY perspective, as if I was 'speaking', not Front. I hope that doesn't make me sound self-centred or selfish - it's just the way it grabbed me emotionally.

I think that's the clever thing about poetry (and all the arts in fact): although it's good to understand the creator's original meaning, the reaction and response of the 'audience' is equally as interesting and valid.

And I love the P.S!

Thank you Front. I have the feeling you've said all you needed to say to us, so your continuing presence here is a welcome and much appreciated bonus.  :bearhug:

Your right Curls Poetry can always have several meanings, just like we are all different, with different experiences in life.So we take that what comes the closest to our heart.
You do not sound  selfcentred on the contrary.
 This poem all touches our heart,.....so, heart to heart may we all  continue to be the family we allready are. To L.O.V.E and to care, and to respect eachother.

I have to say after these years, i am just as exciting to see and meet you all, just as excited as thinking of meeting Michael, i hope we all get the chance to meet some day.
Maybe it's to far fetched, and maybe i am dreaming.......

:bearhug: To everyone!
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 02:55:53 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

jono

May 07, 2012, 03:19:38 AM
He said "it's not black or white or the norm"
He looked at me and took my hand
He said "come with me to the Promised Land"
I saw the children fly out of the Heavens
wings spread wide like a vast blue tide
He rose above me
leaving me to stand
on my own two feet
but I'm just a man
my legs grow weak
my soul grows weary
but visions are then revealed through the haze
with His love I see clearly
I remember those days
of anguish and pain
drowning my spirit
like a monsoon rain
my cries washed away
no voice escaped
no one heard
no one admitted their mistake
but He was there
He witnessed it all
He was my believer
and He answered my call

P.S. My dear friends,

beLIEve that!
heart 2 heart.......
Promise.

Just BEAUTIFUL... Thank you for sharing your heart with us my friend...

LOVE back to YOU  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

emulik

May 07, 2012, 03:22:48 AM

And I love the P.S!

Your right Curls Poetry can always have several meanings, just like we are all different, with different experiences in life.So we take that what comes the closest to our heart.
You do not sound  selfcentred on the contrary.
 This poem all touches our heart,.....so, heart to heart may we all  continue to be the family we allready are. To L.O.V.E and to care, and to respect eachother.

I have to say after these years, i am just as exciting to see and meet you all, just as excited as thinking of meeting Michael, i hope we all get the chance to meet some day.
Maybe it's to far fetched, and maybe i am dreaming.......

:bearhug: To everyone!
you are right, poems can have always several meanings, but what I love about poems and poetry is that it is like soul is speaking, I mean that readers have a chance to look at the soul of the writer..in writers` soul live tender yet strong soul.  :icon_e_smile:

@ShyBleueyes..dreams are alllowed, maybe one day they will come true!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Tink

May 07, 2012, 03:29:39 AM
He said "it's not black or white or the norm"
He looked at me and took my hand
He said "come with me to the Promised Land"
I saw the children fly out of the Heavens
wings spread wide like a vast blue tide
He rose above me
leaving me to stand
on my own two feet
but I'm just a man
my legs grow weak
my soul grows weary
but visions are then revealed through the haze
with His love I see clearly
I remember those days
of anguish and pain
drowning my spirit
like a monsoon rain
my cries washed away
no voice escaped
no one heard
no one admitted their mistake
but He was there
He witnessed it all
He was my believer
and He answered my call

P.S. My dear friends,

beLIEve that!
heart 2 heart.......
Promise.

lovely

I had a feeling you'd post this weekend, thank you.

No one knows exactly the pains of another - but God sends messages in unorthodox ways, that are updated, shiny and new, meant to inspire us. We can't change the mistakes of the past, nor those who went out of their way to cause trouble.

Seeing through the deceptions of evil, and going onward is what one must do, with understanding that things were not as they appeared. One was loved, even though one thought there was no one left in the world...and it was payed with Love and kindness when it felt nothing was left. God works in mysterious ways, and we cannot pretend to understand that.

With Love,
Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

May 07, 2012, 04:26:44 AM
Emulik you are  so lovely,..... my dream went so far i even see that day before my eyes...we all just talking dancing and having fun with eachother, with Michael just being one of us, To have a great party together as one!
For we are all brothers and sisters! in this great Family. :bearhug:

Your right about the poem's it's peak in to the soul of a writer. :-* thank you for putting this so well, for me most of the time it's difficult to write what i feel.and to put on paper what i mean,

:-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
― Michael Jackson

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
May 07, 2012, 04:42:59 AM
Hm...
Am I the only one who feels that Front sounds strangely soft and vulnerable here and a little weary, drained and exhausted?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions