Re: Official back & Front thread
May 06, 2012, 08:49:53 PM
Why thank you Front,I will take it to heart. My mind is tired of trying to figure out all the permutations of THE GAME. I mean the BIG GAME, I know it will go on it I attend to it or not. I guess my next role in this movie is to continue to pay more ATTENTION to stoking the real power that IS and be a B-ALIVE-R.

Blessings...... :bearhug:
           LoveUnited
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2012, 08:51:50 PM
Thank you Front M :bearhug: heart 2 heart   
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:03:54 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

May 06, 2012, 08:52:06 PM
Thank you for the beautiful words Front.  You have managed to once again brighten a very dark path.........
much appreciated.  Be blessed and have a beautiful evening/day.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 06, 2012, 08:52:49 PM
I just got home. I was listening to Will You Be There as I pulled in the driveway. I was so overcome with emotion I wept. Then I walked in the door, refreshed the site, and Front has posted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 06, 2012, 09:21:08 PM
That was beautiful Front...much like your other poetry, it's tinged with both joy and pain.  And while the feelings of joy that it brings forth are breathtaking....the pain in it makes it hard to breathe...

We've been discussing the trial recently (again)...and perhaps Front's poem/thoughts have nothing to do with the conversations here...who knows?  But this part of the poem is THE reason why I just cannot entertain the notion of the trial having been fake:

I remember those days
of anguish and pain
drowning my spirit
like a monsoon rain
my cries washed away
no voice escaped
no one heard
no one admitted their mistake
but He was there
He witnessed it all
He was my believer
and He answered my call

Are "those days of anguish and pain" that Front speaks of the days spent during the trial?  None of us can know the answer with 100% certainty.  But given what Mike was accused of....given what he had to endure....if there is even a 1% chance that it WAS real (and the % in my opinion of it having been real is much, much higher)....then that 1% chance overshadows everything...and I just can't tear myself away from his pain long enough to 'smile' about any part of it.

Thanks for sharing a piece of yourself with us Front...it's much appreciated.  As are you.

With L.O.V.E. always. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

May 06, 2012, 09:29:16 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That was beautiful Front...much like your other poetry, it's tinged with both joy and pain.  And while the feelings of joy that it brings forth are breathtaking....the pain in it makes it hard to breathe...

We've been discussing the trial recently (again)...and perhaps Front's poem/thoughts have nothing to do with the conversations here...who knows?  But this part of the poem is THE reason why I just cannot entertain the notion of the trial having been fake:

I remember those days
of anguish and pain
drowning my spirit
like a monsoon rain
my cries washed away
no voice escaped
no one heard
but He was there
He witnessed it all
He was my believer
and He answered my call

I never ever considered it fake. I interpret this poem as describing his truth and faith. It's a beautiful poem Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

May 06, 2012, 09:40:52 PM
@mindseye...I hear ya.

@Front, your poem made me think of this song...the chorus came to mind out of the blue right after reading the poem.  This is the first youtube vid I landed on when I searched for it just now...it's fitting in so many ways.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX1o6DiogDM[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

bec

May 06, 2012, 09:42:12 PM
Not sure anyone could in any capacity could refer to the actions that led up to the trial a "mistake".

Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:44:16 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

May 06, 2012, 09:48:31 PM
Not sure anyone could in any capacity could refer to the actions that led up to the trial a "mistake".

yeah i don't get the feeling it is about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 06, 2012, 10:00:29 PM
Beautiful poem Front. 

I think you're saying that God was/is there for you.  He answered your call. 
We'll be here for you too, always and forever.

Love You         :-*           :bearhug: 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

May 06, 2012, 10:03:50 PM

Me either.  It feels more like a missing piece of what happened on June 25th to me.  Was Conrad Murray his believer?  I have always believed that Murray was the one who in pretending to be so incompetent actually played an essential role in helping Michael escape, pretending to be following directives to satisfy the powers that be.  It is a belief so deep seeded in my heart that I cannot let go of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 06, 2012, 10:12:50 PM

I remember those days
of anguish and pain
drowning my spirit
like a monsoon rain
my cries washed away
no voice escaped
no one heard
but He was there
He witnessed it all
He was my believer
and He answered my call

Are "those days of anguish and pain" that Front speaks of the days spent during the trial?  None of us can know the answer with 100% certainty.  But given what Mike was accused of....given what he had to endure....if there is even a 1% chance that it WAS real (and the % in my opinion of it having been real is much, much higher)....then that 1% chance overshadows everything...and I just can't tear myself away from his pain long enough to 'smile' about any part of it.

Thanks for sharing a piece of yourself with us Front...it's much appreciated.  As are you.

With L.O.V.E. always. 

Amazing post BTC......as always.  I love the 1% reference......I'd say too, if there is even only a 1% chance he's still alive (which I fully to believe a lot higher).....but even at 1%, I will not back down from beLIEving .  I will stand the ground, stay on target and press onward through this path when the time is right.  I always have to stop and give pause when things get dark.  I revert to that wall-flower inner self.  I find darkness a time of reflection. The last few pages, have been very "reflective" for me.  However, it usually takes just one post to bring me out and into the light......it's the 1% factor, BTC.  Even if the percentage was half that.....I'd still beLIEve, I'd still be here.  1/2% compared to the 101% Michael gave the world....my faith in him is much stronger than that.  I can sustain myself on that faith for as long as needed.  Truth to tell, I suppose you all are stuck with me, lol.

Oh yeah......SEHF.....I rescued a turtle yesterday...for real, poor thing was stuck in the street and couldn't get up on the curb to get down to the pond.  He was a handsome little turtle, abut the size of my laptop.  He's safe and sound in the pond again.....I named him SEHF  :icon_cool:

Blessings Always

PS> Styx is awesome :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 06, 2012, 10:16:12 PM
Such a beautiful and heartfelt poem Front.  I count your p.s. up there with the most wonderful things I've yet read on the forum.
P.S. My dear friends,
just as you believe in Michael, he too believes in you
take these words to heart
for they are sincere and true.

beLIEve that!
heart 2 heart.......
Promise.

I do beLIEve that Front.....  and to know that it is reciprocated and that Michael believes in us too... is like a rainbow after a  storm. Thankyou Sir. You have made my week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 06, 2012, 10:24:55 PM

me either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 06, 2012, 10:46:25 PM

me either.

What "trial" are you referring to - the one in 2005 or the CM trial?

When I first read that poem it took me back to the events surrounding the trial in 2005. The pain, the sense of loneliness and heartache. I'm sure he spent many nights alone crying out to God. Certainly Sneddon would never admit to being wrong but the media could have made an attempt to right some of their wrongs but they never did. Then there is the accusers themselves. They all continued to slander Michael's good name.

I believe that the line "He answered my call" was a reference to God intervening and making sure the jury saw the truth amidst the lies of the prosecution. Remember, innocent people go to jail every day and Sneddon tried his hardest to send Michael there too. But God intervened.

Front - thank you for the poem and words of encouragement. I am sensing a different vibe from you as of late. Maybe it's just me.

Blessings to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012