pikachu

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 05, 2012, 04:49:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So who DO you mean? Or are you just being  provocative?

I know, I get on your nerves, Souza, but actually, no, I'm not being provocative. yet.)
I just told, people are blind because they care about nothing, but themselves.
this postulate is especially actual here, in the hoax. this is the main reason that
doesn't allow them to connect the dots and to see the obvious facts about that case,
including the man.
(* did I express myself non-ambiguously enough this time?)

@Gina

You said this.)

(* yes, let's say this is the off-topic and stop here.
Maybe let's talk about mmm how to quit smoking or to lose weight?
as to me, I quit 26 months ago and lost 24 Ibs. Another off-topic?
well, sorry guys, don't even know what subject to offer then...

@Veronicafall

Veronica, fall if you want to, but no need to fall such low.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 01:13:08 AM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

~Souza~

May 05, 2012, 04:53:01 PM
So maybe you should tell us all how this hoax works and how to connect the dots. We are all too selfish to understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 05, 2012, 04:54:47 PM
@pikachu: You just told me I have a big ego :WTF:?? Damn, you are worse than my husband :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Ok I stop here. It's really not the place to continue this.

Oh, @pikachu is a man?! Then why is "he" kissing Souza's lesbian (as I've read from the beLIEvers) ass on this forum? Maybe because this is how a smart MAN with no ego acts... LMAO

P.S>: couldn't help myself not comment this. What a comeback, huh!  :icon_lol:

Excuse me?

:icon_lol: I'm sorry but I had to laugh at this. Now Souza is a lesbian?!? I don't know if she is and I don't care about her sexual orientation. It's none of our business!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 05, 2012, 04:56:53 PM
 :WTF: is going on here?
@pikachu - you can't possibly know what people care about or not. How can you assume PEOPLE care only about themselves?
If we cared only about ourselves why were we here for 3 years instead of going on with our own lives?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 05, 2012, 04:59:53 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how everything just happens to "synchronize" every time....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 05, 2012, 05:03:41 PM
Let's get

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 05, 2012, 05:07:15 PM
right :icon_mrgreen:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo1cyl0QbWo[/youtube]

good night everybody
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:12:09 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 05, 2012, 05:09:39 PM
Some make an obsession about their quest for truth, others make an obsession about the obsession of the former ...

Everybody feels entitled . . .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 05, 2012, 05:23:21 PM
FULL MOON.

:animal0017:  Michael? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

~Souza~

May 05, 2012, 05:28:07 PM
I posted the Bob thing simply because I would like to know what happened back then, this seems to be the only way left to get some sort of answer. I am not angry at anyone, I am confused because I have a strong feeling that Front at least knows him. It was not my intention to let this thread turn into a thread about me or any other member and I can perfectly live and function without an answer, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone. It's a fair question from my part when you think about all the games being played by different characters in the hoax. I brought it up because I believe Front is genuine and honest, and could shine a light on it either way. I also never said MJ owes me anything, because for all I know, he might not even be a part of all this, since I do not know who Bob is, nor do I know who Front is and to be honest: I don't care. Both of them had/have MJ's best interest at heart in my opinion and that's all that matters to me, since I am not on this forum for selfish reasons at all, as is being implied. If I would have been selfish, I would have placed ads all over this place and allow every troll on here just to cash in as much as possible with the ads. I'm not an admin because I like it, I am admin because I don't trust anyone else with the info on this forum that has been collected for almost three years. If I never get an answer to it, I will not enjoy my ride on the train any less and I am perfectly aware that I bought the ticket myself.

And veronica dear, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I do not fancy women. And I am sure that even if I would have done 3 years ago, I would have been straight as hell now after three years of bitch fights on an MJ forum.

I hope we can all act like adults again and get back to front (thank you PureLove).

Jesus, must be the full moon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

May 05, 2012, 05:29:56 PM
Okay everyone, I do believe I've got a grip on this. It's a puzzle! Here we go:

Puzzle: There are two identical crystal balls and one needs to find out which is the maximum floor in a 100 storey building from where the balls can fall before they break. In the most efficient way, what will be the maximum number of drops required to find the right floor in any possible scenario? The balls are allowed to be broken (if required) while finding the right floor.

Solution: The maximum drops required will be 14 to find the right floor considering all possible scenarios.

The approach should be to drop the first crystal ball from a floor and if it breaks then try dropping the second crystal ball (of course until it breaks) from the floor next to the previously tested floor until one less than that floor from where the first crystal ball broke when dropped.

In the most efficient way, the maximum number of trials needed should be kept to the minimum possible. We have a maximum of 100 floors, so we need to divide these floors in such a way that the sum of the number of trials consumed by first crystal ball and that of the second crystal ball (if the first breaks) remains the minimum. For this to happen we need to reduce the difference between the previously tested floor and the next floor to test the first ball from every time by 1 as the first balls has already been dropped by those many times. Confused? Let's try to understand it this way: Suppose we drop the first ball from the Nth floor for the first time then we'll require a maximum of N drops if the first ball breaks as in this case the second ball will be tried from floor #1 to floor #(N-1). If the first ball doesn't break then we'll have to select the next floor to test the drop of the first ball from. This can't be more than (N-i) from the previously tested floor where i = 1 ... N-1 for every subsequent step in this order only. Reason being, if we test the first ball from a higher floor and if the ball breaks then we may require to test the second ball more number of times and hence the maximum attempts may exceed N in this case. Similarly, if we test the first ball from a lower floor then we'll require to test the first ball more than N times if it doesn't break at all.

Obviously this N will of course be dependent upon the maximum number of floors which is 100 in our case. Putting N = 14, we will require the first ball test from floor #14, #(14 + 14 - 1 = 27), #(27 + 14 - 2 = 39), #(39 + 14 - 3 = 50), #(50 + 14 - 4 = 60), #(60 + 14 - 5 = 69), #(69 + 14 - 6 = 77), #(77 + 14 - 7 = 84), #(84 + 14 - 8 = 90), #(90 + 14 - 9 = 95), #(95 + 14 - 10 = 99), and finally from #100. The test will continue until we reach #100 OR the first ball breaks in which case the second crystal ball will be used for the floors lying between the floor where the first ball breaks and the previously tested floor.

I doubt if there is any easy formula to find out this number N, but we can certainly reach this by using a heuristic approach. As we move on we consume trials at every stage and this should always be kept in mind. This is the reason why we can't keep the difference between the previously tested floor and the next floor to test from as constant for the first crystal ball drop.

For N = 14, if the first ball doesn't break at all then we need to try a maximum of 12 times and if it breaks the very first time itself then we may require to try a maximum of 14 times (1 by the first ball from floor #14 and a maximum of 13 by the second ball from floor #1 ... #13). Similarly, if the first ball breaks at floor #27 then maximum attempts required will again be 14 (2 by first ... [from floor #14 and from floor #27] plus 12 by second [from floor #15 ... floor #26]). And and so on. Thus we see that in this case if the first ball breaks at any of the floors then we need a maximum of 14 attempts to figure out the correct floor and if it doesn't break at all then we'll done with a maximum of 12 attempts only.

The answer is: Which floor?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

pikachu

May 05, 2012, 05:42:20 PM
So maybe you should tell us all how this hoax works and how to connect the dots. We are all too selfish to understand.

'The obvious' is called obvious because it was said/printed/shown many times.
All important things were said by MJ himself. the irony is that NO ONE LISTENS TO YOU,
until you set up a little scandal, mess or provocation ; ) But when there is a mess,
it's too late to try to be heard.) So, this is the method, and MJ knows it and uses sometimes,
but many words, said in the midst of crowd, quietly, remain unheard. How on earth
to make us paying attention, without resorting to a scandal, if we don't pay attention?

Plus, everybody sees what they want to see, not what really is.
(for instance, Gina sees me as 'a guy' and doesn't miss an opportunity to flirt ; )  :icon_lol:

So the question is not how it works, but how to make people see? I don't know.

How can you assume PEOPLE care only about themselves?
If we cared only about ourselves why were we here for 3 years instead of going on with our own lives?

Gina, relax, I didn't expect you would understand the difference.
it's possible 'to be here' without true presence. As well as to see without real 'seeing',
I guess needless to explain such platitudes...
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:58:31 PM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

SEHF

May 05, 2012, 05:45:34 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

May 05, 2012, 05:49:06 PM
GeEez!!... What happened to this thread??  :WTF:

Now calm down girls!  :LolLolLolLol:

Btw... Am I the only man in here??  :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

May 05, 2012, 05:50:22 PM

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late