No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Re: Official back & Front thread
April 27, 2012, 07:14:09 AM
Aww @Front: thank you ever so much. You are too kind.
And absolutely hilarious sometimes  :icon_mrgreen:

Michelangelo...made me go back to Ebony. Thank you for the memories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

everlastinglove_MJ

April 27, 2012, 07:17:01 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Carpe Diem reminds of the movie "Dead Poets Society" which is one of my fave movies. I remember these lines of Mr Keating so well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQtmGcdSDAI[/youtube]
John Keating: They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, just go and watch it. I promise you'll love it!

I do believe that Front used it because he wants us to enjoy the ride when we are still on the ride. This is a once in a lifetime experience and we are not going to have another one like this once again. So, instead of ruining it with our disappointments, complainings, and expectations that can not be supplied, we should enjoy what was given to us. I'm pretty sure that Michael is giving us the best he can.

Sometimes I see that we make ourselves unhappy and unsatisfied because we dig too deep and we hesitate a lot when there is no need to. I think people believe that they will be losing their sanity if they trust their feelings 100% and ignore what their mind says a little. I wish we should start trusting our feelings.

Didn't we have enough proof that Front is an insider? After all the family and Facebook connections, I do not understand why we should still hesitate about Front's authenticity . So, why do we care about what other hoaxers say about the notes? Or if they could copy MJ's hand writings or not? I don't care. Because I KNOW those writings belong to Michael and he wrote them for us. I can feel it in my heart, in my bones, and in my cells. My inner voice is screaming me the same. The path that I follow is so bright that I can see the coming ending point. If I hesitated about it or whine about what other people would think of me if MJ never shows up, I would darken up the path, ruin the journey and could not see what's coming next. Why need to bother about these all instead of having fun while we're still on this bumpy ride?

Seize the day my friends and stop thinking and bothering too much. We will never find these days again. Believe it and enjoy the notes Michael wrote for us! He's reading what you write on the forum and probably responding to your posts, enjoy this! Would we have a chance to be in touch with Michael if he never made this brilliant plan? I'm someone who lives on the other side of the ocean. What was my chance to meet Michael online and know that he is reading my posts if we were not here today? What was my chance to know all the stuff about illuminati, NWO, media lies if Michael never opened my eyes? Yes, I knew already about these issues but was I really going to dig this deep and learn this much about these issues if Michael didn't create this amazing plan? What was my chance to make a lot of friends that I start to meet personally if I didn't join this forum? I can keep on counting lot of things that we should be appreciated for. It's an honor for me just to know that my eyes are on the same lines with Michael's and we're both reading the posts. I can imagine the smile on his face and hear his laughter so well. Don't you guys hear him too? He says "Enjoy ... " - hear it? "Enjoy the ride!" Seize the day my friends, and make this extraordinary ride entertaining for yourselves.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, just go and watch it. I promise you'll love it! 
I have and you're right I love it.

Especially this part

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEYIhulK8S0 [/youtube]

and this inspiring quote: "I'm standing upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way...The world looks very different from up here."

We better try to look from different angles/perspectives to SEE the world in a different way in order to understand others, because we live in coexistence. To SEE is L.O.V.E. too.

You all have a great weekend & week!

:bearhug:

LOVE always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

April 27, 2012, 10:06:39 AM
@Front
since everyone seems to be in request mode, i have one.
when i am here and other places where mr. jackson is the focus there is also much other discussion as we all grow closer to one another.
i am and have been seeing people still coming with care and concern for michael while in the mist of many sorrows of their own.
some with illness of their own, some with family members dying and so on. people are struggleing to hold on.
which leads me to my request .
if you indeed are close to the man , would you please ask him to pray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

April 27, 2012, 10:11:54 AM
Ho(ax)lofernes??????

Alas, poor Yorick (Front!), you seriously have NO peer!  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

paula-c

April 27, 2012, 11:17:26 AM
The account of the beheading of Holofernes by Judith is given in the deuterocanonical book of Judith, and is the subject of numerous depictions in painting and sculpture. In the story, Judith, a beautiful widow, is able to enter the tent of Holofernes because of his desire for her. Holofernes was an Assyrian general who was about to destroy Judith's home, the city of Bethulia, though the story is emphatic that no "defilement" takes place. Overcome with drink, he passes out and is decapitated by Judith; his head is taken away in a basket (often depicted as carried by an elderly female servant).
Artists have mainly chosen one of two possible scenes (with or without the servant): the decapitation, with Holofernes prone on the bed, or the heroine holding or carrying the head. An exception is an early sixteenth-century stained glass window with two scenes. The central scene, by far the larger of the two, features Judith and Holofernes seated at a banquet. The smaller background scene has Judith and her servant stick Holofernes' head in a sack, the headless body standing behind with his arm waving helplessly.

In European art, Judith is very often accompanied by her maid at her shoulder, which helps to distinguish her from Salome, who also carries her victim's head on a silver charger (plate). However, a Northern tradition developed whereby Judith had both a maid and a charger, famously taken by Erwin Panofsky as an example of the knowledge needed in the study of iconography. For many artists and scholars, Judith's sexualized femininity interestingly and sometimes contradictorily combined with her masculine aggression. Judith was one of the virtuous women whom Van Beverwijck mentioned in his published apology (1639) for the superiority of women to men,[1] and a common example of the Power of Women iconographic theme in the Northern Renaissance.

Background in early Christianity
The Book of Judith was accepted by Jerome as canonical and accepted in the Vulgate, and thus images of Judith were as acceptable as those of other scriptural women. In early Christianity, however, images of Judith were far from sexual or violent: she was usually depicted as "a type of the praying Virgin or the church or as a figure who tramples Satan and harrows Hell," that is, in a way that betrayed no sexual ambivalence: "the figure of Judith herself remained unmoved and unreal, separated from real sexual images and thus protected."[2]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Beheading_Holofernes

Thank  for this, I did not know the meaning of Holofernes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 27, 2012, 11:19:49 AM
Souza
I prefer a HQ picture. With a sunflower between his teeth, newspaper of today in his left hand, note that says "Hiya hoaxers"  in right hand. Best would be if Jermaine was in the picture too.

Does Jermaine have to wear hoax forum colors like last time--- and show "KEYS" in the background again? or perhaps you would prefer an elaborately decorated "Sou-zam" sign instead? Bam, Sou-zam!

:icon_geek:

So Front is willing to negotiate? Can I pick the outfits?  :penguin: And I also prefer Bam, Michael! I don't think anyone cares for a Bam, Sou-zam!

Anyway, I don't think anyone here wants to change the date or even know the date. It's just that some people would like to know how much longer until they can go out on a date again without having to hide this second life, because otherwise he will RUN AS HARD AS HE CAN! Is it weeks, months, years? Or should some of us deep freeze our eggs?

Get what I'm saying? And I'm only 30, that's why you can't feel MY nails yet! :LolLolLolLol:

(BTW: bec only barks, I'm sure she won't bite (hard))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 27, 2012, 11:26:40 AM
@Front...does it mean we are gonna be the first to have news about your BAM!! Are you gonna invite the members of this Forum to a big party at Neverland or wherever you like the best ??   :LolLolLolLol:  :thjajaja121: I am looking forward to it !!   :abouttime:

He'd better. I'm going to teach him belly dancing at that party.

:icon_lol:

Front it looks like you are so good in giving people nick names. I wonder what mine would be?
:icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

April 27, 2012, 11:45:36 AM
That said, you HAVE to know that I care...by now. You HAVE to know that I understand frustration.
Stay strong!

Strong?
my teacher (he is a man) says, that if a man could have been within a woman's conscious
at least a day,  he would have gone mad. in fact. for the world of woman's emotions,
the amount of channels of comprehending reality is so huge, the information she gets
an every minute is so complex and subtle, the range of emotional fluctuations is so wide,
that a man's psyche would have never coped with it. so, a woman's daily reality is a man's insanity.
well, try to imagine what's going on within a mindfunked woman's mind, when she actually feels
like she is going mad... welcome to hell and neverending bad trip, boy.

no offense, but I don't think the man can really 'understand' frustration of predominantly
female audience of the hoax. though, sure, we 'bought' our tickets to that funny ride ourselves...

...by now.

the devil is in the details...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

sandythyme

April 27, 2012, 11:55:10 AM
Souza your funny....freezing your eggs! :LolLolLolLol:  I am so hoping to survive this hoax.......and menopause.  Hot flash anyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 27, 2012, 12:07:56 PM

(BTW: bec only barks, I'm sure she won't bite (hard))

I was just curious to read what's written with 4 size fonts
 ;D

It's just that some people would like to know how much longer until they can go out on a date again without having to hide this second life, because otherwise he will RUN AS HARD AS HE CAN!

They all run fast when they hear of MJ.
 :Crash:
But first they give you that look like you are from another planet.
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:18:39 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 27, 2012, 12:09:38 PM
@Front...does it mean we are gonna be the first to have news about your BAM!! Are you gonna invite the members of this Forum to a big party at Neverland or wherever you like the best ??   :LolLolLolLol:  :thjajaja121: I am looking forward to it !!   :abouttime:

He'd better. I'm going to teach him belly dancing at that party.

hahahhahh!!!

That said, you HAVE to know that I care...by now. You HAVE to know that I understand frustration.
Stay strong!

Strong?
my teacher (he is a man) says, that if a man could have been within a woman's conscious
at least a day,  he would have gone mad. in fact. for the world of woman's emotions,
the amount of channels of comprehending reality is so huge, the information she gets
an every minute is so complex and subtle, the range of emotional fluctuations is so wide,
that a man's psyche would have never coped with it. so, a woman's daily reality is a man's insanity.
well, try to imagine what's going on within a mindfunked woman's mind, when she actually feels
like she is going mad... welcome to hell and neverending bad trip, boy.

no offense, but I don't think the man can really 'understand' frustration of predominantly
female audience of the hoax. though, sure, we 'bought' our tickets to that funny ride ourselves...

Wow!
That's why I use this:  :Pulling_hair: and this  :screaming-7365: and this  :over-react-smiley: so much!
 :Pulling_hair:
Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:14:41 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

April 27, 2012, 12:16:13 PM
@Front
since everyone seems to be in request mode, i have one.
when i am here and other places where mr. jackson is the focus there is also much other discussion as we all grow closer to one another.
i am and have been seeing people still coming with care and concern for michael while in the mist of many sorrows of their own.
some with illness of their own, some with family members dying and so on. people are struggleing to hold on.
which leads me to my request .
if you indeed are close to the man , would you please ask him to pray.

Suspicious Minds what a beautiful an important post.  You are so right, there are so many of us who are stuggling through life for all the reasons you mentioned.  This is a "safe" place for many, I know it is for me.  A place where I can relax a bit.  I had two people this week in town, people who I didn't know after I helped each of them say they would pray for me.  I stopped both times and said to these people...you don't know how much that means to me.  Your request to the Front Man is a beautiful one.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2012, 12:18:08 PM
Love4Michael
Besides bec...you can't weaken on us all...you're tough as nails...everybody knows that…lol.

…sometimes Front feels those nails scratching out his eyeballs.

That's our bec!  Can't help but love her  :beerchug:

But just in case, Front....here ya go:

Not sure if the thumbtack in the cheek is optional or not  :icon_e_biggrin:

Or...you can go for a more 'natural' look with:

Gotta keep those eyeballs safe....cause the eyes have it  :icon_rr:

And speaking of balls  :icon_e_confused:....
Anyway, I don't think anyone here wants to change the date or even know the date. It's just that some people would like to know how much longer until they can go out on a date again without having to hide this second life, because otherwise he will RUN AS HARD AS HE CAN! Is it weeks, months, years? Or should some of us deep freeze our eggs?

....what does your crystal one say about ^^^?  :icon_mrgreen:

Ditto.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

April 27, 2012, 12:34:01 PM
P.S. With all the 'guests' we've got coming in and out of here, I feel like we should lay out some snacks or something.  You know, be good hosts/hostesses and all. 

Feel free to nibble...but in order to gain access to our underground wine cave, you gotta say 'howdy' and join the party  :icon_albino:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~