PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Official back & Front thread
April 26, 2012, 05:54:45 PM
Carpe Diem reminds of the movie "Dead Poets Society" which is one of my fave movies. I remember these lines of Mr Keating so well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQtmGcdSDAI[/youtube]
John Keating: They're not that different from you, are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster. They believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives even one iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentlemen, these boys are now fertilizing daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, just go and watch it. I promise you'll love it!

I do believe that Front used it because he wants us to enjoy the ride when we are still on the ride. This is a once in a lifetime experience and we are not going to have another one like this once again. So, instead of ruining it with our disappointments, complainings, and expectations that can not be supplied, we should enjoy what was given to us. I'm pretty sure that Michael is giving us the best he can.

Sometimes I see that we make ourselves unhappy and unsatisfied because we dig too deep and we hesitate a lot when there is no need to. I think people believe that they will be losing their sanity if they trust their feelings 100% and ignore what their mind says a little. I wish we should start trusting our feelings.

Didn't we have enough proof that Front is an insider? After all the family and Facebook connections, I do not understand why we should still hesitate about Front's authenticity . So, why do we care about what other hoaxers say about the notes? Or if they could copy MJ's hand writings or not? I don't care. Because I KNOW those writings belong to Michael and he wrote them for us. I can feel it in my heart, in my bones, and in my cells. My inner voice is screaming me the same. The path that I follow is so bright that I can see the coming ending point. If I hesitated about it or whine about what other people would think of me if MJ never shows up, I would darken up the path, ruin the journey and could not see what's coming next. Why need to bother about these all instead of having fun while we're still on this bumpy ride?

Seize the day my friends and stop thinking and bothering too much. We will never find these days again. Believe it and enjoy the notes Michael wrote for us! He's reading what you write on the forum and probably responding to your posts, enjoy this! Would we have a chance to be in touch with Michael if he never made this brilliant plan? I'm someone who lives on the other side of the ocean. What was my chance to meet Michael online and know that he is reading my posts if we were not here today? What was my chance to know all the stuff about illuminati, NWO, media lies if Michael never opened my eyes? Yes, I knew already about these issues but was I really going to dig this deep and learn this much about these issues if Michael didn't create this amazing plan? What was my chance to make a lot of friends that I start to meet personally if I didn't join this forum? I can keep on counting lot of things that we should be appreciated for. It's an honor for me just to know that my eyes are on the same lines with Michael's and we're both reading the posts. I can imagine the smile on his face and hear his laughter so well. Don't you guys hear him too? He says "Enjoy ... " - hear it? "Enjoy the ride!" Seize the day my friends, and make this extraordinary ride entertaining for yourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 06:03:51 PM
Okay I’m gonna go out on a limb here, what is the .net site?  :icon_eek:  I would like to visit myself to see what all the hoopla is about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 26, 2012, 06:15:20 PM
@PureLove That's a great movie  :icon_e_biggrin:  and you made some great points.  More like a thriller ride...wobbly and scary at momments.

I forgot about that....Pink Panther disguise?  :LolLolLolLol:  Hey i'm serious! oh come on Front! Something!  :icon_geek:

This needs music....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbAAy5Hc1bI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 26, 2012, 06:20:33 PM
@PureLove.... I wouldn't have said it better than you  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Adi

April 26, 2012, 06:21:16 PM
I'd say that attempt at reproducing Front's note was done using carbon paper...you know the old blue stuff that typist's used to use to make triple copies of documents they typed. That's why it's blue and not quite right.

@hessoutta here is the link but you have to member to read there as it is a closed forum.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great post too Love4Michael, I can relate to what you have written.

There have been a few times over these almost 3 years when I've thought to myself...okay...that's enough Michael...BAM already...lol.  But then I realize/remember that he must have a purpose for it taking longer than some are comfortable with.  I think of how many things have been discovered/learned since this whole adventure started and think that maybe there is still more to uncover. 

I can understand the difficulty in people casting doubt on your sanity though.  I have not spoken to many (other than here) regarding my beliefs.  I have chosen a few that I thought would be open and desirous of the possibilities contained within the knowledge but unfortunately haven't really totally "converted" anyone.  I get the same "you've lost your mind" kind of looks/comments...lol.  I simply say...okay...fine...have it your way...but let me ask you one thing.  Have you ever...in all the years you've known me...seen me be anything other than logical, rational, reasonable and completely sane?  Of course the answer is always no.  Then I ask them...Why would I just suddenly become that way about THIS?  They never can give an answer...lol.  Several have said they were going to look more into things but it's their call after that...ya know?  I plant seeds where I can...that's really all I can do.  People have to want to work to uncover the truth for themselves I think.  Dishing it out to them doesn't seem to have the same or as lasting of an effect.

As far as the self-confidence thing goes...I get what you meant...but others can only change anything within you that you allow them to.  I have always been concerned first and foremost about how I feel about myself... the person I KNOW I am...rather than others opinions of me.  I say that from a confident place of knowing I'm a good/kind/honest/trustworthy person and not an arrogant one at all.  Other people can and do throw roadblocks/issues/drama/stress in your path all the time...but I know me best...and I'm happy with and confident in the who that I am.

Besides bec...you can't weaken on us all...you're tough as nails...everybody knows that...lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 26, 2012, 06:29:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@PureLove That's a great movie  :icon_e_biggrin:  and you made some great points.  More like a thriller ride...wobbly and scary at momments.

Thank you and yes, exactly. If I was worried too much to fall down or think about when the ride was going to end, I wouldn't enjoy it, would I?  :icon_e_biggrin:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVyxMGSdvZw&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

@PureLove.... I wouldn't have said it better than you  :th_bravo:

Thank you.  :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 06:31:10 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 06:31:33 PM
Hi Front

This one is for you - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ARRRRGGGHHH! It won't let me post the link to the song.  :(

Now fixed!  :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 06:39:03 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 06:47:03 PM
I think the idea of Michael Jackson faking his death and writing us notes
that only make sense if you try to link them up with things you already
know sounds a lot less logical than having a false informer here.. You know,
to the average person I mean. : )

The average person also believes that Mike is dead.  Just by virtue of being here, we are not 'average'....nor would I want to be.

@Tink....no need to preach to the choir.

@PureLove and Love4Micheal  :th_bravo: .... loved your posts!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Front

April 26, 2012, 07:30:41 PM
Becster--- Front is of the STRONG opinion that MJ has a SOLID PLAN when/if/how to reveal himself when/if/how he deems appropriate. I am also quite sure that regardless of how much he loves & cares for the members of this forum…NO amount of "pleas" are going to result in an UNtimely revelation and DErailing of the "Hoax Coach".

Patience.

"but we've HAD patience for THREE YEARS"…….

TIME is relative.
P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E!

There are times when you have said in exasperation "I just don't know anymore!"  Almost 3 years of observing, scrutinizing, investigating, analyzing, compiling evidence, clues, connecting dots…..that's a LOT of knowledge if you ask me. Perhaps you are underestimating your "knowledge".

That said, you HAVE to know that I care...by now. You HAVE to know that I understand frustration.

Stay strong!

Love4Michael
Besides bec...you can't weaken on us all...you're tough as nails...everybody knows that…lol.

…sometimes Front feels those nails scratching out his eyeballs.
:icon_lol:

Mindseye
Front.... Could you pls send us a video of Michael showing us exactly how he faked his own handwriting for the hoax forum? 
Mr.Thriller, you've come here for a reason... waiting to see what else you want us to know. I know there's something else.

:suspect:

Know?
Video?
Hoax?
Handwriting?
well Holy Batman, I must be in the wrong place. this is an MJ hoax board?????  :icon_e_confused:  I've been posting all this time thinking it was a "Michelangelo Ho(ax)lofernes form"!

Souza
I prefer a HQ picture. With a sunflower between his teeth, newspaper of today in his left hand, note that says "Hiya hoaxers"  in right hand. Best would be if Jermaine was in the picture too.

Does Jermaine have to wear hoax forum colors like last time--- and show "KEYS" in the background again? or perhaps you would prefer an elaborately decorated "Sou-zam" sign instead? Bam, Sou-zam!

:icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 26, 2012, 07:57:17 PM
I've been posting all this time thinking it was a "Michelangelo Ho(ax)lofernes form"!

Sometimes I do not understand anything to Front :confused:

or perhaps you would prefer an elaborately decorated "Sou-zam" sign instead? Bam, Sou-zam!

I vote for this :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 26, 2012, 08:26:41 PM
Front,

I know you care about the members of this Forum.  I read what you posted to that member "French Braid" or whoever that was giving people a hard time.  That handwritten note was meant to be something positive and we appreciated it.  We can't listen to all the "haters" or those who just want to argue about everything and anything.  They will come around sooner or later.  Michael surely does have a grand plan so we just have to be patient.  We're having a great time and learning a lot along the way during this great adventure.    :woohoo2:

Your last post was so funny, especially at the end.    :thjajaja121:

I vote for the Sou-zam sign also.

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

April 26, 2012, 08:38:22 PM
Front,
HOLO BATMAN, Sou-zam around the corner?

I think if we are in the momment, we become outside the bounds of time, so patience is no longer an inssue.  I also feel we need to create our own BAMS every momment we remain conscious of being conscious.

Meanwhile I look forward to BAM, but not until is tIME and Michael is safe to olly olly oxen free.
Meanwhile I see things unfolding quickly...........................
L.O.V.E.
LoveUnited
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2012, 09:28:13 PM
Becster--- Front is of the STRONG opinion that MJ has a SOLID PLAN when/if/how to reveal himself when/if/how he deems appropriate. I am also quite sure that regardless of how much he loves & cares for the members of this forum…NO amount of "pleas" are going to result in an UNtimely revelation and DErailing of the "Hoax Coach".

Patience.

TIME is relative.
P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E!

There are times when you have said in exasperation "I just don't know anymore!"  Almost 3 years of observing, scrutinizing, investigating, analyzing, compiling evidence, clues, connecting dots…..that's a LOT of knowledge if you ask me. Perhaps you are underestimating your "knowledge".

That said, you HAVE to know that I care...by now. You HAVE to know that I understand frustration.

Stay strong!

Thanks Front  :icon_e_ugeek:

"Michelangelo Ho(ax)lofernes forum"   :icon_lol:  ok...:suspect: wait you thought this was about a beheading? The horror.

Elaborately decorated Bam Sou-zam is a great idea.

Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 09:30:40 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 26, 2012, 09:32:25 PM

Patience.

TIME is relative.
P-E-R-S-P-E-C-T-I-V-E!

Stay strong!

:Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red  :icon_albino:  :th_bravo:
Love4Michael
Besides bec...you can't weaken on us all...you're tough as nails...everybody knows that…lol.

…sometimes Front feels those nails scratching out his eyeballs.
:icon_lol:

:affraid: :LolLolLolLol: Yea I've read and watched in horror reading some of her comments and thought OMG po MJ! Luv ya bec!

Mindseye
Front.... Could you pls send us a video of Michael showing us exactly how he faked his own handwriting for the hoax forum?
Mr.Thriller, you've come here for a reason... waiting to see what else you want us to know. I know there's something else.

:suspect:

Know?
Video?
Hoax?
Handwriting?
well Holy Batman, I must be in the wrong place. this is an MJ hoax board?????  :icon_e_confused:  I've been posting all this time thinking it was a "Michelangelo Ho(ax)lofernes form"!

Yea I know- where am I? lmao!  :suspect:  :icon_rr:

Souza
I prefer a HQ picture. With a sunflower between his teeth, newspaper of today in his left hand, note that says "Hiya hoaxers"  in right hand. Best would be if Jermaine was in the picture too.

Does Jermaine have to wear hoax forum colors like last time--- and show "KEYS" in the background again? or perhaps you would prefer an elaborately decorated "Sou-zam" sign instead? Bam, Sou-zam!

:icon_geek:

Yea and like Souza said add the Pink Panther suit for you Front but, I vote Jermaine wear the suit with a bedazzled  :icon_bounce: Sou-zam BAM sign!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrFb5iiJLI4&feature=related[/youtube]

I have enjoyed the ride from the last 5-7 pages of comments (all great). That was a mini novel, thanks! That is what I enjoy the most, reading/watching the evolving of Human's to overcome adversity and be together on 1 issue even if we don't see eye to eye about the small details.

I have enjoyed reading you all and getting to know each and every one of you guys.
Even if me and whomever debated, I gots love for all of you strong beautiful people that I have enjoyed meeting.
   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 26, 2012, 10:02:52 PM
@Front....  :LolLolLolLol:

Maybe Blanket can use his art skills and produce a nice "Sou-zam" sign for MJ to hold in the pic?  :smiley_abuv:  :icon_e_wink:

I know you care Front and that you understand the frustration alot of us must be feeling. I think most of us are doing our best to stay strong, positive and to hang in there.

I wouldn't have missed any of this for the world, including the amazing highs and the incredibly crappy lows  :icon_lol:  ..... I am so glad to have been on this journey since the start.
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:08:04 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions