Re: Official back & Front thread
April 25, 2012, 06:46:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Frankly it's a shame, because this really could have caused us all to come together. Instead, it's business as usual.
I used to look forward to the day when non-believers would see/discover something that would cause them to slowly begin to trickle over to the hoaxer side of things. I thought that's how things would progress. Time resulted in this not being the case. As we move forward, one would think at least the believers could find common ground, and clues would develop that would coax this into becoming. I do wonder how the future of this will play out because so far, if these are attempts at inspiring unification, they are meeting severe resistance.

Truth Will prevail = tIME

The stronger the resistance…the stronger the unified bond will be for ALL when Carpe Diem meets-----> Dogma.

People are free to choose to believe that the Sun won't rise tomorrow too---but perspectives do not CHA_GE existing facts.

A few pages ago I mentioned seizing the moment of now... and Waiting .  So .... How to Seize the day is another meaning... the article mentions about stop waiting and start living.

Carpe Diem meets-----> Dogma.
Looks to me that Front was talking about the others who may not have a positive outlook on the future with their carpe diems and faith without argument.

I also interpreted Front's message as saying that there may be those feeling left out, but we're all in this for the same end or purpose.

I couldn't help thinking of the train wreck analogy too... so... stop the train before disaster strikes?
Are we going in circles by disagreeing?

Carpe Diem    
by Robert Frost

Age saw two quiet children
Go loving by at twilight,
He knew not whether homeward,
Or outward from the village,
Or (chimes were ringing) churchward,
He waited (they were strangers)
Till they were out of hearing
To bid them both be happy.
"Be happy, happy, happy,
And seize the day of pleasure."
The age-long theme is Age's.
'Twas Age imposed on poems
Their gather-roses burden
To warn against the danger
That overtaken lovers
From being overflooded
With happiness should have it.
And yet not know they have it.
But bid life seize the present?
It lives less in the present
Than in the future always,
And less in both together
Than in the past. The present
Is too much for the senses,
Too crowding, too confusing—
Too present to imagine. 

Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:12:32 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Front

April 25, 2012, 07:35:56 PM
Hi Front!  Wouldn’t these have to be ghost trains, so they don’t crash. But I guess they’re really only thought trains, so they CAN do this.

I think that they are appropriate and correspond to what Front said in his last post. At some point the undeniable truth will be the focal point by which all will be defined.

Looks to me that Front was talking about the others who may not have a positive outlook on the future with their carpe diems and faith without argument.

I also interpreted Front's message pointing out that there may be the feeling of being left out amongst some, but we're all in this for the same end or purpose.

I think that the existing fact is destination which will not CHA_GE. The destination is the TRUTH that Michael is alive. As long as we coexist in unity because we all have the same destination and we respect and SEE from eachother's individual perspective during the "Hoax Coach" journey, tIME will be worth it. At least that is how I try to acquire to SEE the bigger PIcturE.

Front....this is a beautiful analogy for ALL.  Not only different hoax camps, but for the true fans who missed seeing the hoax and believe Michael  passed.

For we hoaxers, the 25th of June 2009 was the beginning of this adventure and we've been travelling this journey to the the anticipated BAM or end......
For those true fans that missed the hoax clues, believing the death scenario as presented...it was the end for them. However, BAM will be a new beginning.

BAM is coming and it's going to shatter many established opinions, beliefs and principles. Maybe ours included.

Sort of a Bamsday meets ----------> the truth

When people put up a “front” of resistance to the truth, this doesn’t mean that they are not able to grasp the truth (DOGMA) when it stands before them in full glory. So when that tIME comes, all seeming resistance will drop away, giving rise to an even stronger unified bond.

When we stand in that “momment”, at carpe diem, then the DOGMA will seize that day. The truth will be so overwhelming in its proportions that all arguments and beliefs that are now set against it will be as nothing.

So today, we witness opposing beliefs (resistance) and intolerance for each other’s views. However when the FACTS are presented in their true light and realisations are made by each side, the coming together (unified bond) will be beautiful as we experience ONENESS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 25, 2012, 07:42:45 PM
Yeah, I hope you're right.... Nevermind me today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 25, 2012, 07:45:24 PM
You know, I'm just at a point now where I want it spelled out I think. The hate and the assumptions and the bullshit are starting to wear me out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2012, 07:56:29 PM
You know, I'm just at a point now where I want it spelled out I think. The hate and the assumptions and the bullshit are starting to wear me out.

Hang in there Souza!  Remember Michael went through all of this and more.

We're Takin' Over
We Have The Truth
This Is Our Mission
To See It Through

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Pow-Kvc34[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 25, 2012, 07:56:44 PM
A train of KISSes and HUGSsss leaves Romania .... DESTINATION: the Front of HOAXland and all the beLIEvers :bearhug:

[...]
2 trains passing in the night --- going in opposite directions along the same set of tracks…
destination: beginning----> end
destination: end----> beginning
Sometimes one must venture into the opposite direction in order to come full circle and acquire NEW realizations from the SAME window-seat scenery.

The individual train cars of the "Hoax Coach" might shake & shimmy, bobble & wobble…some more than others--but in the end, regardless of how you look at it…..we all bought a ticket to ride. [...]

All the train-talk reminded me of these videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqQJgSXf-Q4&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFdd0tOfOGY&feature=plcp[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

April 25, 2012, 08:01:38 PM

I think MJ did spell it out, right from the beginning.  I believe it may be as 'simple' as "It's all for love - L.O.V.E."  ... when you boil right down to it.  It's the underlying message and motive for all of this.  Which in itself justifies the entire hoax and it's purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2012, 08:35:33 PM
Thank you Front   :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

I like this song, just want to share  :icon_e_wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5qF_qbaWt3Q[/youtube]

What was left when that fire was gone
I thought it felt right but that right was wrong
All caught up in the eye of the storm
And trying to figure out what it's like moving on

And I don't even know what kind of things I said
My mouth kept moving and my mind went dead
So I'm picking up the pieces, now where to begin
The hardest part of ending is starting again

:bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 25, 2012, 08:42:57 PM
Michael does not deceive their death by their fans" ..selfish people thinking of them and not by to put in the shoes of Michael :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

April 25, 2012, 08:58:16 PM
Sometimes one must venture into the opposite direction in order to come full circle and acquire NEW realizations from the SAME window-seat scenery.

Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:00:09 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 25, 2012, 09:00:44 PM

I think MJ did spell it out, right from the beginning.  I believe it may be as 'simple' as "It's all for love - L.O.V.E."  ... when you boil right down to it.  It's the underlying message and motive for all of this.  Which in itself justifies the entire hoax and it's purpose.

I know that, that wasn't what I meant. It's the fear of disappointment, that somewhere down the road we misunderstood some crucial stuff, you know? It's been three years and there are times now that you start to doubt your own sanity. Just try to explain this all to a total stranger and imagine his/her face. Then you have the people around you, who did give you the benefit of the doubt at start, but start calling each other behind your back now because it has been 3 years and they are worried about your mental health.

Anyway, I need sleep. Maybe I'm more positive tomorrow. I'll think about this whole thing here.

@Front: please promise me one thing: don't take a 'break', okay?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

April 25, 2012, 09:02:02 PM

UHH,  for some reason my post is come out emthy((((.

but I will keep tryingg
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

April 25, 2012, 09:03:17 PM

:icon_razz:

Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:04:37 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
April 25, 2012, 09:06:19 PM

I know that, that wasn't what I meant. It's the fear of disappointment, that somewhere down the road we misunderstood some crucial stuff, you know? It's been three years and there are times now that you start to doubt your own sanity. Just try to explain this all to a total stranger and imagine his/her face. Then you have the people around you, who did give you the benefit of the doubt at start, but start calling each other behind your back now because it has been 3 years and they are worried about your mental health.

Anyway, I need sleep. Maybe I'm more positive tomorrow. I'll think about this whole thing here.

I get what you mean, it's happened to me a lot lately, especially when the Tupac Holo performance came out...I know it's hard for you Souza, your taking care of the site and everything and your a believer....for me it's hard being a believer sometimes, so I can't imagine taking on the responsibilities you have...but just know that you inspire me when your positive, you keep it together and I admire you for that....POSITIVE THOUGHTS SOUZA  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Andrea

April 25, 2012, 10:08:19 PM

I hear you and I too hope that we haven't missed something obvious that we should've picked up on.  I think doubt can help keep sanity in check and can also motivate a person to keep going.  Believing or knowing Michael is alive is not crazy because we know we have the evidence to back up that belief, as seemingly fleeting as some of it may be to those looking in from the ouside.  But I do know what you mean about the reactions of others.  My dad listens patiently, my mom doesn't want to hear about it, and others I've talked to  like friends and co-workers just sort of give me a patronizing smile, although there's usually a couple people who think certain things are pretty cool, or at least really coincidental.  If someone is not interested, well, their loss I guess - each to his or her own.  Anyways,  if we're wrong about everything then we've been had (by who though?? and for what purpose??)  but I suppose that's a risk we chose when we embarked on this path.  At least we could say we learned something from it, a whole lot of somethings.

I don't think we'll be disappointed... but the waiting for almost 3 years, at times, can be kinda sucky.  It's bound to be.  And yet it's been a thrilling adventure and the time has flown by.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions