sandythyme

Re: Official back & Front thread
April 25, 2012, 09:37:44 AM
Thank you Front  :)  Your post is inspiring.  People someTIMES can't see their world around them.  The Forest through the trees idea is so perfect as is the venturing in the opposite direction.  I find these days people get "stuck" in their  lives and in their thinking process, I wish those people who are in the "stuck" mode could step back and see things from a different direction, angle, inside the circle looking out and outside the circle looking in.  People tend to want to be comfortable in life, however uncomfortable will teach you to think and grow.  Comfortable can slow the learning and growing process down as human beings and therefore they become stuck. To me "stuck" can also mean giving into negativety. Life is a risk in every aspect, to believe is a scary concept for some people.  I feel that people will come together, one by one and that the "2 camps" will unite.  When I say this I truely mean the world....I know it's wishful thinking, but I believe people will be brought together.  For those who are resistant, they can stay around their campfire and toast marshmellows by their lonesome. But as time goes by, I feel even they too will join in as one.  Love to You,  thanks for being here with us Front  :bearhug:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 25, 2012, 09:58:09 AM
Front I was thinking of you this morning and there you are :) Inspiring and thought provoking words, thank you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Mr. F,
Peek-A-Boo!
Shall I register You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too

:icon_lol:

Sou-zam, does that mean Front will have to hoax his death?  :icon_e_confused: 

hmm :icon_eek: :LolLolLolLol:

pissing in the wind and basking in the stenchy moisture

:affraid:

:LolLolLolLol:

Frankly it's a shame, because this really could have caused us all to come together. Instead, it's business as usual.
I used to look forward to the day when non-believers would see/discover something that would cause them to slowly begin to trickle over to the hoaxer side of things. I thought that's how things would progress. Time resulted in this not being the case. As we move forward, one would think at least the believers could find common ground, and clues would develop that would coax this into becoming. I do wonder how the future of this will play out because so far, if these are attempts at inspiring unification, they are meeting severe resistance.

Truth Will prevail = tIME = think In Mom(m)ents (of) Essence

The stronger the resistance…the stronger the unified bond will be for ALL when Carpe Diem meets-----> Dogma.

Carpe Diem = live the moment/be aware of tIME

People are free to choose to believe that the Sun won't rise tomorrow too---but perspectives do not CHA_GE existing facts.

These notes to us all, written in Michael's handwriting, posted by Front, are a very significant occurrence in the hoax and could have been something that brought the 2 "camps" of believers together - afterall we are all here because we all think MJ is alive.

See forest analogy from Feb. Different topic, same principle.

My hope and prayer is that ALL members of .net ---tabloid ASSociatES disguised as hoaxers/fans/etc. excluded!--- feel the love that Front has for them as they continue on their exploratory journey. Superficial waves of differences in beliefs/theories on the surface of the water do not change the depths of the strong undercurrent of love that Michael has for ALL who care for each other and for him with sincere love.

2 trains passing in the night --- going in opposite directions along the same set of tracks…
destination: beginning----> end
destination: end----> beginning
Sometimes one must venture into the opposite direction in order to come full circle and acquire NEW realizations from the SAME window-seat scenery.

The individual train cars of the "Hoax Coach" might shake & shimmy, bobble & wobble…some more than others--but in the end, regardless of how you look at it…..we all bought a ticket to ride.

p.s. thanks for sharing the Children's Day stories & videos…that kind of light is always much appreciated.

I think that the existing fact is destination which will not CHA_GE. The destination is the TRUTH that Michael is alive. As long as we coexist in unity because we all have the same destination and we respect and SEE from eachother's individual perspective during the "Hoax Coach" journey, tIME will be worth it. At least that is how I try to acquire to SEE the bigger PIcturE.

@Adi, thanks for posting Front's forest analogy.

LOVE always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 25, 2012, 10:10:05 AM
 OMG Front... I was waiting for your next post as I was pretty sure you were going to answer the quotes you have answered due to you must be disappointed with believers being split into two different ways of thinking (the ones that believe Front' handwriten notes are legit & the ones that think is just copy & paste), as everybody knows you like the UNITY (wink wink  :icon_e_wink: ) in all respects, isn't it Front ??

God bless you   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

April 25, 2012, 10:26:30 AM

The stronger the resistance…the stronger the unified bond will be for ALL when Carpe Diem meets-----> Dogma.

I'm having a difficult time envisioning how this will come to be. The stronger the resistance the stronger the unified bond?? I guess I will just have to remain patient as always because you've lost me completely this time, Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 25, 2012, 11:09:24 AM
We all started this journey from the same starting point and we will all finish it at the same destination point. The experience we have during the journey changes to every person according to our researches, minds and beliefs. I'm responsible for the things I choose to believe like everyone else. I try to share what I find but it's people's choice to believe it or not. I'm trying to have fun, get and learn as much as I can during the journey. I know that I'm going to miss the past 3,5 years a lot in the future because this is a once in a lifetime experience and we will never have something like this once again. With all the ups and downs, this has been an amazing journey. I can not thank Michael enough for this. The forest was foggy sometimes but with our guiding light we still could find our way. I can not thank Front enough for this. So many people accompanied me in the journey. I can not thank YOU ALL enough for this.

From one mind to another, from one heart to another; we are all the same, we are just one...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5RA0DWk3gU[/youtube]

P.S: I'm so glad that you liked Children's Day posts Front. You have been the light of us during the journey and how glad I am if I could bring some light to you. Thank you.
  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 25, 2012, 11:09:54 AM
Front....this is a beautiful analogy for ALL.  Not only different hoax camps, but for the true fans who missed seeing the hoax and believe Michael  passed.
[quote
2 trains passing in the night --- going in opposite directions along the same set of tracks…
destination: beginning----> end
destination: end----> beginning
Sometimes one must venture into the opposite direction in order to come full circle and acquire NEW realizations from the SAME window-seat scenery. ][/quote]
For we hoaxers, the 25th of June 2009 was the beginning of this adventure and we've been travelling this journey to the the anticipated BAM or end......
For those true fans that missed the hoax clues, believing the death scenario as presented...it was the end for them. However, BAM will be a new beginning.

BAM is coming and it's going to shatter many established opinions, beliefs and principles. Maybe ours included.
I'm looking ahead with great expectation to a united future for us all. How? I don't have all the answers, but I do have faith that the impossible is possible.  :-* 
Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:41:34 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

April 25, 2012, 11:11:58 AM
Hey Mr. F,
Peek-A-Boo!
Shall I register You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too

:icon_lol:

Sou-zam, does that mean Front will have to hoax his death?  :icon_e_confused:

:o if you are MJ please no. you want another hoax, one was 2009 and the other 2012. a hoax in a hoax . in this case we will all hoax our deaths, no more members  ;D

thanks Front
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

April 25, 2012, 11:12:27 AM
Good Day to you Mr. Front.....
I suppose Michael's words: "Learn from the greats and become greater...."
might be sage advice for your words here:
"Sou-zam, does that mean Front will have to hoax his death?"

Don't worry Mr. F....we'll have a really nice hoax forum for you.
Nice to see you around.......

Given all the talk of clocks and time......I found this beautiful little sundial off the Wiki for
Carpe Diem:

I knew "seize the day"....couldn't remember who first coined it .....

Here is the basic Wiki for dogma as well...figured I should double check to make sure I am thinking correctly:

Sort of a Bamsday meets ----------> the truth

Blessings to you Front, and to all the hoax family!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2012, 11:34:19 AM
Hiya Front!  As always, it's great to see you around  :abouttime:  :icon_lol:

Horace's 'Carpe Diem' ode is one of my favs....and rereading it just now, it fits perfectly with this grand adventure and with the underlying current/theme of tIME.

"Ask not—we cannot know—what end the gods have set for you, for
me; nor attempt the Babylonian reckonings Leuconoë. How much
better to endure whatever comes, whether Jupiter grants us
additional winters or whether this is our last, which now wears out
the Tuscan Sea upon the barrier of the cliffs! Be wise, strain the
wine; and since life is brief, prune back far-reaching hopes! Even
while we speak, envious time has passed: pluck [seize] the day, putting
as little trust as possible in tomorrow!"

Reminds me of 'the momMent of now'....

Of course, we have trust and hope for tomorrow (I don't think there's anything wrong with that)....but focussing on, and appreciating, the 'now' will make THE (future) momMent that much sweeter, for we'll have enjoyed the brilliance and beauty of the journey and not just the destination.

I'm still loving your forest analogy, as well as the train one.....both are much more eloquent than my 'pissing in the wind' one  :icon_lol:, but glad it gave you a chuckle.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

April 25, 2012, 11:44:32 AM

I'm having a difficult time envisioning how this will come to be. The stronger the resistance the stronger the unified bond?? I guess I will just have to remain patient as always because you've lost me completely this time, Front.

@ bec
I may be wrong, but this is my interpretation of the above ^^^.

When people put up a “front” of resistance to the truth, this doesn’t mean that they are not able to grasp the truth (DOGMA) when it stands before them in full glory. So when that tIME comes, all seeming resistance will drop away, giving rise to an even stronger unified bond.

When we stand in that “momment”, at carpe diem, then the DOGMA will seize that day. The truth will be so overwhelming in its proportions that all arguments and beliefs that are now set against it will be as nothing.

So today, we witness opposing beliefs (resistance) and intolerance for each other’s views. However when the FACTS are presented in their true light and realisations are made by each side, the coming together (unified bond) will be beautiful as we experience ONENESS.

And so we wait to meet in .....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

April 25, 2012, 12:08:36 PM

BAM is coming and it's going to shatter many established opinions, beliefs and principles. Maybe ours included.

God I hope so.

Other forum says it's possible to forge the handwriting. I've looked at so many samples I don't know anymore. They're all different, minutely. I don't know what I'm looking at, I'm not a professional and I have no experience with this. I have to just let it go.

What if we end up like Elvis believers?

Again, @Front: never is a LONG time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 25, 2012, 12:32:14 PM
i'm still new here. just reading posts for almost 3 months.

what happened to elvis believers? elvis did not return? i mean, obviously. but did elvis leave clues too, that he is alive and that he will come back? i've only scavenged on posts about his connections to mj's death hoax. im probably missing stuff here.

i will be really disappointed if BAM does not happen, at all. it's all false hope. but who am i to get disappointed? it's mj's call. whatever's best for him, he should do. as a fan, i owe him that choice. the power of choice that we have and take for granted.

but i hope he returns. :) we all do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Some of us like to play it safe...but some of us like to take that crazy walk on the wild side..."

-Michael Jackson, 1995 MTV Performance

suspicious mind

April 25, 2012, 12:47:47 PM

sounds really nice, doesn't it. hopefull

@ bec
I may be wrong, but this is my interpretation of the above ^^^.

When people put up a “front” of resistance to the truth, this doesn’t mean that they are not able to grasp the truth (DOGMA) when it stands before them in full glory. So when that tIME comes, all seeming resistance will drop away, giving rise to an even stronger unified bond.

When we stand in that “momment”, at carpe diem, then the DOGMA will seize that day. The truth will be so overwhelming in its proportions that all arguments and beliefs that are now set against it will be as nothing.

So today, we witness opposing beliefs (resistance) and intolerance for each other’s views. However when the FACTS are presented in their true light and realisations are made by each side, the coming together (unified bond) will be beautiful as we experience ONENESS.

And so we wait to meet in .....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

April 25, 2012, 01:00:53 PM
Yay, Front is back! (lol)

Bec, I don't think we'll end up like Elvis believers because I don't think Elvis faked his death to return but rather to escape.  Although I hope he does return just so his believers will finally KNOW they've been right for all these years.  I do believe MJ faked his death to return, in a big way, otherwise - what will the world learn from it?  This world is crumbling away and needs help before it's too late.  Not that I rest our future's fate on MJ's shoulders (talk about a burden to bear) but he can certainly get more attention than current efforts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 25, 2012, 01:08:03 PM
Hi Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions