Adi

Re: Official back & Front thread
April 24, 2012, 12:16:32 AM
Indeed bec and MJonmind. 

These notes to us all, written in Michael's handwriting, posted by Front, are a very significant occurrence in the hoax and could have been something that brought the 2 "camps" of believers together - afterall we are all here because we all think MJ is alive.
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:18:46 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2012, 12:34:11 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It gets better...someone on .net has now said that they can write like Front just give them a few days....... :icon_lol:    Can't wait to see that one!

Ya, I won't hold my breath waiting for that....I have a feeling it'll look like what the 're-created' garageband samples sounded like.

I just don't get the logic of some over there....particularly those that DO believe it to be Mike's writing or are at least keeping an open mind about it, yet don't or won't allow themselves to believe that Front is legit (that he's either Mike himself or someone close to Mike).  They just can't/don't allow themselves to make that connection.  BUT...they somehow can see the 'logic' of FB's account of how the notes came to be....that Front copied and pasted each and every letter individually and magically created a seamless writing sample. 

If FB's claims are true, then she should be able to produce Mike's authentic handwritten notes illustrating each letter that she claims was copied over.  She then should demonstrate how, once Front had each individual letter in front of him, he was able to reproduce those individual letters into words seamlessly.  If she, or anyone else, isn't willing or able to do the 'legwork' required to prove a point, then the claim is worthless. 

Any kinda Braid can come along and claim to know how things were done....but unless they can back their claims with some tangible proof...or, at the least, some logic...then they are just pissing in the wind and basking in the stenchy moisture.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Tangible proof indeed, BTC.....I think people are so, "programmed" for the visual aspects of things, we could have all the logic lined up perfectly to describe each layer of this magnificent hoax, however, without that tangible proof...there is nothing.  People are so blind to see the truth....even with all the facts.  Yet, quick to judge and believe each thing that they see.  That's why this hoax is so amazing.......like our other thread says, "illusion in plain sight"........
So, if FB produces a note...I think many people will fall over and say done deal....Front's a faker.  However, I think we have some pretty awesome people here that would then take whatever she does, and shred it to pieces and prove she falsified it to boot!  It's just a merry-go-round of who-done-what-now-to-whom-by-whom-for-whom-and-why!  Never-ending kaleidoscope of hoaxness....I love it!

And oh, BTC......you are so eloquent, "pissing in the wind and basking in the stenchy moisture"
LOL....let's see Mr. Front use that in a poem!!!!!!  OMGsoh, you're funny!  I have 3 older brothers....have never
heard that expression! Hilarious........will totally be using that one! LOL!!! 

Blessings always! 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 24, 2012, 12:39:45 AM
I for one will prepare my T-Shirts (with a  :icon_e_wink: ), get the tickets for Cirque de Soleil, smile when folks go watch Tupac's hologram (and at least admit they know too little about the whole thing to doubt the circumstances) and I will not stop to continue to be in awe and fascination about the masterpiece "piece by piece by piece" and the blessings to have been called in early to watch it all unfold.

I do not consider us being on a missionary trail nor having to explain nor having to apologize nor having to have pity with anybody not stopping by saying a friendly hello but throwing mud.

We've been in many many deep holes, too, but there's no excuse to not give oneself the opportunity of a U-turn and admit that one was wrong. I do that every day and it is a blessing and not a shame.

The question of unity is a question of listening to positivity first. Not everyone will be capable to overcome ego and old trails and habits despite this is in principle feasible each and every second.
I personally don't expect unity to happen - it did not happen here either: we are a bunch of great individualists with all kinds of different views - but respect is the proven minimum common understanding of getting along even in difficult times, isn't it? This we achieved and this makes this place special.

So I would not build up borders and walls but offer a hand of hello to friendly and respectful souls.
 There will be plenty seeking relief over their meander.

Still think Michael laughed his socks off many times watching us like we did  :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365: and  :thjajaja121: in the course of time. I truly love this journey.

Who thinks the notes are not authentic must dig deeper.
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:19:14 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

curls

April 24, 2012, 12:49:58 AM

..then they are just pissing in the wind and basking in the stenchy moisture.

LOL, BeTheChange - that one was worthy of Front in full flow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 24, 2012, 01:21:14 AM
Heh - Now that I'm awake after doing problem solving with half a brain asleep, due to constant Migraines. I just have one thing to say to the ringleader:

Matthew 7:  3“Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4“Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5“You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 24, 2012, 02:01:56 AM
Last evening I was thinking of Michael...like usual.
I've decided to read a few pages before going to sleep - like always, trying to understand him soemhow.....I opened a book about him and I started to read and of course - to cry.

The story went like this: the 2005 trial was way too depressing for him, he never completely recovered, he became bitter and supposeddly told the author that he hated Gavin and his family so much for what they did to him. Michael was very uncomfortable with the idea of hating Gavin and still he couldn't help himself - he hated the boy.

If this is true - it makes me think what Mike did with his hate and depression. It can eat you alive or it can motivate you. What do you guys think?

A bitter Michael had every reason to write in Back's style, had every reason to vent on a forum where his loving fans were able to understand him.

Was this what happeend - Michael looked for moral support to his fans? He was "feeding" himself with the love and support of his second family - his fans from all over the world?
Or he just closed it all inside and simply died of so much sorrow?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 24, 2012, 02:30:42 AM
Thought provoking question Gina!  I'm thinking way back it almost seemed MJ hated his dad for what he did to him too, but then as he got older and understood better, he forgave him.  'Whatever doesn't defeat you, makes you stronger.'  MJ has had to wrestle with his emotions--fear, hate, frustration,  loneliness, distrust, grief--but in all that has come out better able to understand all of us as we experience these things. He has felt all the emotions we feel, but is able to conquer them with L.O.V.E!  Part of that is our love/support.

BTC, did you have brothers?  Or are you a tomboy at heart, or a 'sailor'? Or learning from the master?  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:50:15 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

April 24, 2012, 02:43:46 AM
Indeed bec and MJonmind. 

These notes to us all, written in Michael's handwriting, posted by Front, are a very significant occurrence in the hoax and could have been something that brought the 2 "camps" of believers together - afterall we are all here because we all think MJ is alive.

you are right Adi, those notes should brought all believers finally together!  :icon_e_smile: it just should be that way, we should be one strong team, without hate. Michael will need us being together in the end of this journey! Strenght is in the unity!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Tink

April 24, 2012, 04:55:11 AM
I'm still wondering if April 25th will be significant being that it is 1035th day since 06-25-09.
Front mentioned ...A vision, Aug 25 2006 which was 1035 days prior to  06-25-09.
 1035 = 9

Maybe Agent Front M will give us another message on 25th  :icon_question:

I knew I missed something earlier about this particular date: April 25th is the absolute, very LAST date that Christ's Resurrection/Easter can possibly fall upon, the way they mess with all the dates between March/April!  :icon_eek: Ergo, it is indeed a very, very significant date indeed!

Sadly, I just got the air blown out of my sails, to drive to Santa Barbara that day. I've been informed I just don't have the stamina to last 12+ hours, plus the car got yanked out from under me. It would take a real miracle to get me up there even for enjoyment. I miss my trees, the tranquility it brought me; the mind, body & soul synergy that came with that level of relaxation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Adi

April 24, 2012, 06:51:43 AM
April 25th  is Anzac Day here in Australia, as well as New Zealand:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

April 24, 2012, 06:59:01 AM
I've decided to read a few pages before going to sleep - like always, trying to understand him soemhow.....I opened a book about him and I started to read and of course - to cry.

The story went like this: the 2005 trial was way too depressing for him, he never completely recovered, he became bitter and supposeddly told the author that he hated Gavin and his family so much for what they did to him. Michael was very uncomfortable with the idea of hating Gavin and still he couldn't help himself - he hated the boy.

If this is true - it makes me think what Mike did with his hate and depression. It can eat you alive or it can motivate you. What do you guys think?

A bitter Michael had every reason to write in Back's style, had every reason to vent on a forum where his loving fans were able to understand him.

Was this what happeend - Michael looked for moral support to his fans? He was "feeding" himself with the love and support of his second family - his fans from all over the world?

Indeed a thought provoking question. But how I feel about it, is that Michael used this feelings of anger and hate to finally creating his long planned hoax, with the intention to once and for all expose many evil forces going on in our world. To get rid of this feelings of hate and frustration, I can totally see him posting as Back, but with all the support he received, he could leave the sadness behind and came Back as Front, stripped of the load on his shoulders and ready for the battle with a full army behind him. According someone 'close' to him, Michael was writing extensively in the weeks before his passing. Was he mapping out the final pieces of the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

April 24, 2012, 07:38:57 AM
I agree with your analyses Gina & Do.  Michael was just like the rest of us.  He got angry and frustrated and reacted to life.  However, he was a master at keeping his problems away from us, his fans, because he loved us.  I can see him venting and swearing at difficult times and who could blame him.  He's a better man than I would have been given some of the outright evil things that were allowed to happen to him.  I remember clearly the statements he made about Gavin & his family and I also remember how he overcame the abuse from his father.  Still, he is human and some of that hurt and betrayal had to have remained inside him.  God Bless him!  He's still a saint to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

April 24, 2012, 08:21:35 AM

just recently read that myself. wondering though to find himself having those feelings toward a child , must have been crushing. with his veiw of them being the only one's who could be trusted and connecting them so closely with God. the author also mentioned that at that point he was in therepy and that was advised to i guess realize and acknowledge these emotions.  with all that was his life from the beginning if he is still sane it is a miricle in it's self.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

April 24, 2012, 09:00:46 AM
Which book is that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2012, 09:14:36 AM
I'm still wondering if April 25th will be significant being that it is 1035th day since 06-25-09.
Front mentioned ...A vision, Aug 25 2006 which was 1035 days prior to  06-25-09.
 1035 = 9

Maybe Agent Front M will give us another message on 25th  :icon_question:

I knew I missed something earlier about this particular date: April 25th is the absolute, very LAST date that Christ's Resurrection/Easter can possibly fall upon, the way they mess with all the dates between March/April!  :icon_eek: Ergo, it is indeed a very, very significant date indeed!

Sadly, I just got the air blown out of my sails, to drive to Santa Barbara that day. I've been informed I just don't have the stamina to last 12+ hours, plus the car got yanked out from under me. It would take a real miracle to get me up there even for enjoyment. I miss my trees, the tranquility it brought me; the mind, body & soul synergy that came with that level of relaxation.

It even fits in a way with my strange Feb 29th wednesdays observation.  :suspect:

And its 115th day of year, 250 days remaining. = 7
 :icon_idea: this day in 1939 – DC Comics publishes its second major superhero in Detective Comics #27; he is Batman, one of the most popular comic book superheroes of all time.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'