Re: Official back & Front thread
April 23, 2012, 07:27:48 PM
Just thinking about the Denis Waitley quote “You must understand that seeing is believing, but also know that believing is seeing.” 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@MJonmind... :icon_lol:   ..... yep that was the "talking to" I was referring to....

Front has such a delectable way with words......in more ways than one.

After reading Front's  letter to Little Miss French Braid, the Robert De Niro scene came to mind.  :icon_lol:
Maybe someday ... soon? he'll shoot down (correction) any doubt-----  with a visual that'll make them go  :icon_pale:    :affraid:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKnnmaSrAKU[/youtube]

Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:22:46 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

April 23, 2012, 07:52:50 PM
Note: when I say "a certain group of hoaxer" I am not referring to the entire forum aka every member who posts there. I do not know everyone there personally nor do I intend to classify an entire group of people based simply on where they post online. I am referring to a Group of people who have slandered and likely continue to slander Souza, Badkolo, formerly Mo when she was participating, and myself. Though the original Group has largely slipped away or slid behind alias's, They are the ones who launched .net in it's inception. They spread their anti Souza n etc. hate filled messages on the pages of that site so repetitively that the site was littered with hate and propaganda on multiple threads. .net's admin and mods created an environment that furnished a permanent negative undercurrent in regards to this site and it's founder to this day. On .net, you can see how even new members are subject to misinformation regarding this site, Souza, and the members who post here. Next hoaxer generation after next hoaxer generation have inherited this hate based on slander and gossip and jealously from those who came before. At this point, none of these people know Souza personally and even fewer have had dealings with her. Most of them are six degrees of separation removed from the original events but hate it is contagious in a population.

But even still, I recognize that there are individuals in every community and change usually comes from within.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Love4Michael

April 23, 2012, 08:30:17 PM
I don't think I've ever had the pleasure (or rather it sounds like the displeasure) of reading over at .net.  If it requires a new registration then it's likely that I'd not even bother.  I did surf around years ago (in the beginning) checking out different sites but settled in here and have stayed put.  I do remember the irritant of which you speak though...lol.  Ms French Twit was a royal pain in the buttocks and I was very happy to bid her highness adieu.  It doesn't surprise me in the least that she has resurfaced in an attempt to build her own kind of cult following.   Sadly...I've come across others during this adventure of Michael s with the same needy desires and they are usually the ones being the most outwardly arrogant...go figure?!

I absolutely LOVED that tirade from Front that you guys re-posted too BTW.  Thanks for making me giggle on the re-read.  I guess it's a mixed blessing when all is quiet here and we are potstirrer-free.  It's really peaceful...but I have to say that I love a little dose of a fiery and fierce Mr. Front every now and again...lol...just being honest  :icon_e_wink:   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Adi

April 23, 2012, 08:50:10 PM
It gets better...someone on .net has now said that they can write like Front just give them a few days....... :icon_lol:    Can't wait to see that one!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 23, 2012, 09:13:27 PM
FrenchBraid ... i have to say that this is the first time that I have this experience with this class of " fanatics "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2012, 09:26:11 PM
It gets better...someone on .net has now said that they can write like Front just give them a few days....... :icon_lol:    Can't wait to see that one!

Ya, I won't hold my breath waiting for that....I have a feeling it'll look like what the 're-created' garageband samples sounded like.

I just don't get the logic of some over there....particularly those that DO believe it to be Mike's writing or are at least keeping an open mind about it, yet don't or won't allow themselves to believe that Front is legit (that he's either Mike himself or someone close to Mike).  They just can't/don't allow themselves to make that connection.  BUT...they somehow can see the 'logic' of FB's account of how the notes came to be....that Front copied and pasted each and every letter individually and magically created a seamless writing sample. 

If FB's claims are true, then she should be able to produce Mike's authentic handwritten notes illustrating each letter that she claims was copied over.  She then should demonstrate how, once Front had each individual letter in front of him, he was able to reproduce those individual letters into words seamlessly.  If she, or anyone else, isn't willing or able to do the 'legwork' required to prove a point, then the claim is worthless. 

Any kinda Braid can come along and claim to know how things were done....but unless they can back their claims with some tangible proof...or, at the least, some logic...then they are just pissing in the wind and basking in the stenchy moisture.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

RK

April 23, 2012, 09:39:44 PM
Seems to me that they get hung up on their own interpretation of what MJ would or wouldn't behave like. They reason...Front was too conFRONTing in his dressing down of the said party....so therefore.....obvious fraud.  Smacks of lazy reasoning too scared to venture outside the obvious box and discover the 'man' behind the image. When will people begin to realize that human beings are rather complex. The fact that they know he planned and hoaxed his own death should have triggered their thought processes to at least entertain that there must be more to the man than what was presented on the top layer of this enchalada.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

April 23, 2012, 09:49:36 PM
@BeThe Change  :icon_lol: ... for sure I won't be holding my breath waiting. Will be interesting to see the lame attempt though if it ever does come.

@RK..... I agree. That is always something that has irked me about fans who say "Michael wouldn't do this or wouldn't speak like that or wouldn't behave like that and if he does then I wouldn't be a fan any longer"    :icon_rolleyes:  Like seriously? . What I want to know is how the f*ck would they know what he would do or say. This type of thinking is prevalent on .net.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 23, 2012, 10:36:53 PM
I'm still wondering if April 25th will be significant being that it is 1035th day since 06-25-09.
Front mentioned ...A vision, Aug 25 2006 which was 1035 days prior to  06-25-09.
 1035 = 9

Maybe Agent Front M will give us another message on 25th  :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Tink

April 23, 2012, 10:41:37 PM
I'm still wondering if April 25th will be significant being that it is 1035th day since 06-25-09.
Front mentioned ...A vision, Aug 25 2006 which was 1035 days prior to  06-25-09.
 1035 = 9

Maybe Agent Front M will give us another message on 25th  :icon_question:

Me, too...I personally dread driving so early in the morning to Santa Barbara.  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

bec

April 23, 2012, 10:44:23 PM
Frankly it's a shame, because this really could have caused us all to come together. Instead, it's business as usual.

I used to look forward to the day when non-believers would see/discover something that would cause them to slowly begin to trickle over to the hoaxer side of things. I thought that's how things would progress. Time resulted in this not being the case. As we move forward, one would think at least the believers could find common ground, and clues would develop that would coax this into becoming. I do wonder how the future of this will play out because so far, if these are attempts at inspiring unification, they are meeting severe resistance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Love4Michael

April 23, 2012, 11:14:07 PM
@BeThe Change  :icon_lol: ... for sure I won't be holding my breath waiting. Will be interesting to see the lame attempt though if it ever does come.

@RK..... I agree. That is always something that has irked me about fans who say "Michael wouldn't do this or wouldn't speak like that or wouldn't behave like that and if he does then I wouldn't be a fan any longer"    :icon_rolleyes:  Like seriously? . What I want to know is how the f*ck would they know what he would do or say. This type of thinking is prevalent on .net.

The part that I highlighted has always ticked me off too.  If those claiming as much truly do feel that way...then they were never appreciating the fact that there was a real, red-blooded, oxygen breathing human being in front of them the entire time.  To me Michael is about as pure-hearted as they come...but to expect that the man could never get downright pissed off and vent is just completely unrealistic and quite simply insane.  I'm afraid that those people are just in love with the image and the fantasy of Michael that they have created in their own minds.  For myself...I'd rather have a heaping dose of reality any day.  Any of the "fans" that fall by the wayside when "da troot" reveals itself weren't around for the proper reasons to begin with in my opinion.  Sometimes lessons are only learned the hard way unfortunately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 

Love4Michael

April 23, 2012, 11:40:58 PM
Frankly it's a shame, because this really could have caused us all to come together. Instead, it's business as usual.

I used to look forward to the day when non-believers would see/discover something that would cause them to slowly begin to trickle over to the hoaxer side of things. I thought that's how things would progress. Time resulted in this not being the case. As we move forward, one would think at least the believers could find common ground, and clues would develop that would coax this into becoming. I do wonder how the future of this will play out because so far, if these are attempts at inspiring unification, they are meeting severe resistance.

@bec...I initially thought that's kind of how things would progress as well...but as we've all seen human behavior is seldom what we need it to be.  You know the old horse/water saying and it applies a hundred fold in this circumstance.  Few that have been "wrong" for so long will ever easily admit their failing to see all the sig_s...lol.  Why is it that most people have such an ego problem that they can't admit they were ever wrong?  :Pulling_hair:

My other concern is of course that there will be a multitude of immediate bandwagon jumpers claiming that they "knew it all along" when in fact they knew nothing and never sought the truth.  They won't have gone through this process like some of us have and won't have really learned a damn thing...they'll just want to be "in" again.  I'm sure that unity fits into the plan Michael has laid out but personally I'm wary of the fickle ones...and I feel sorry for the ones quite simply "stuck on stupid" since they are apparently too "programmed" to give a damn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 24, 2012, 12:08:01 AM
Love4Michael
@bec...I initially thought that's kind of how things would progress as well...but as we've all seen human behavior is seldom what we need it to be.  You know the old horse/water saying and it applies a hundred fold in this circumstance.  Few that have been "wrong" for so long will ever easily admit their failing to see all the sig_s...lol.  Why is it that most people have such an ego problem that they can't admit they were ever wrong? 
 :Pulling_hair:
My other concern is of course that there will be a multitude of immediate bandwagon jumpers claiming that they "knew it all along" when in fact they knew nothing and never sought the truth.  They won't have gone through this process like some of us have and won't have really learned a damn thing...they'll just want to be "in" again.  I'm sure that unity fits into the plan Michael has laid out but personally I'm wary of the fickle ones...and I feel sorry for the ones quite simply "stuck on stupid" since they are apparently too "programmed" to give a damn.
Yes, very typical human situation felt between and within churches, other groups, cultures, etc., and I'm sure MJ felt this all along since his childhood.  And I'm sure this type of behavior has happened since time began. If MJ is a student of human behavior and thinking, he will have foreseen this even within hoax groups.

If .net people happen to be reading here, I'd say to you, Follow your heart in what your research is telling you, and never stop learning more. Don't let your pride get in the way.  We all love Michael, so let's harmonize!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 24, 2012, 12:10:12 AM
If MJ is a student of human behavior and thinking, he will have foreseen this even within hoax groups.

Hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions