Re: Official back & Front thread
January 15, 2012, 07:40:51 AM
@MJonmind I usually read her blog cause I'm following her on Twitter, and at the very same blog you indicated here I noticed this phrase:

"Souza I think, is the one that runs the MJDH forum.  I don’t know enough about her/him, but when I had learned in mid 2010 that it was a Sony-set up forum, I stopped letting their links on my blog. "

Can you tell me more about the reference made about Sony vs. this hoax forum? Do you know more abt it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 15, 2012, 07:41:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Adi:
Front has created a new word "mag-funked"

.....question - is it a verb, a noun or an adjective?

or can it be all 3?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All 3!

verb---"get your grooooooove on and dance 'til you get mag-funked"

noun---"that mag-funked track is in the can"

adjective---"you're looking bootyliciously mag-funked tonight"

Hmmm.
Different use but - all three are adjective.
An adjective is a word that describes.  Adjectives convey a sense of which, what kind, or how many/much.  Adjectives describe nouns or pronouns.

Might end up as adverb.
Adverbs are descriptive words that convey a sense of how, when,  where, or why. An adverb's descriptiveness can be applied to a verb, an adjective, or to another adverb.

No noun, no verb.

Who's playing words knows that.   :?:

smiley_spider

oh geeeeez........my question and obviously Front's answer was just a bit of fun banter!!!

...don't take it too seriously or over analyse it where it probably isn't warranted.

Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 07:51:19 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

RK

January 15, 2012, 07:45:57 AM
@MJonmind I usually read her blog cause I'm following her on Twitter, and at the very same blog you indicated here I noticed this phrase:

"Souza I think, is the one that runs the MJDH forum.  I don’t know enough about her/him, but when I had learned in mid 2010 that it was a Sony-set up forum, I stopped letting their links on my blog. "

Can you tell me more about the reference made about Sony vs. this hoax forum? Do you know more abt it?
Hi Veronica....I read that on Bonnie's site last night also.  :? Don't know where she got that from.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2012, 07:59:07 AM

BET we never hear about THIS!!  What would someone say??  Oh, yep we're busted!  But, it does make you wonder.
Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2012, 08:07:40 AM
BET we never hear about THIS!!  What would someone say??  Oh, yep we're busted!  But, it does make you wonder.
Thanks
Bonnie is not just "someone" saying her opinion, she's been investigating the Jacksons for years and maybe she just got to know smth about this too.

@RK, hello :). I guess we'll have to find out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 15, 2012, 08:43:06 AM
It's lovely to see people having some fun.  bearhug

Front said... Hokey. Pokey. Hoax. Hustle. Wow. I had to reread to make sure I read it right and yup, I did. lol

Is it just me or am I missing something here?  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

January 15, 2012, 09:56:54 AM

Wow, I've actually never heard that rumor before. What in the world would give someone that idea?

I believe mag-funk could be used as a verb. Mag-funk this group of believers. That rumor just got mag-funked. Verb, right?

Could be a noun, but it's a little harder. Take the mag-funk out of that group of believers and all you have left is funk. You knowz?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sarahli

January 15, 2012, 10:03:39 AM
LOL @ Front's use of noun/adjective/verb

I wanted to say MAYBE Michael isn't an "expert" on grammar and technical stuff like that because of schooling. I don't know if most people realize that or not. I remember reading online discussions that Michael was not very good at the technical side of grammar.  /woohoo/    8-) 

I think it's cute. 

Front probably uses spell check! LOL

;)

michael-jackson/
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:14:18 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 15, 2012, 10:08:06 AM

Wow, I've actually never heard that rumor before. What in the world would give someone that idea?

I believe mag-funk could be used as a verb. Mag-funk this group of believers. That rumor just got mag-funked. Verb, right?

Could be a noun, but it's a little harder. Take the mag-funk out of that group of believers and all you have left is funk. You knowz?

:lol:  Funny wording but it didn't solve the problem though, if there is any.

P.S.: Read the blog, cause it's not against the forum or Souza, on the contrary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 15, 2012, 10:13:50 AM

I remember reading somewhere (a German forum/website, I don´t remember which one) that people who tried to identify the source/owner/founder of thisisalsoit.com came up with the conclusion that the site has been set up and is owned by Sony.
I can´t explain exactly how they drew that conclusion because I am not expert in that field. Sorry.
Just wanted to report what I read and maybe this is the basis of the idea mentioned in that blog?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

January 15, 2012, 10:26:14 AM
I just read it. @veronica, I don't get what you mean "on the contrary". There's just that one blurb already quoted about this being a Sony-set up site, which she doesn't refute, so what do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 15, 2012, 10:44:54 AM

I remember reading somewhere (a German forum/website, I don´t remember which one) that people who tried to identify the source/owner/founder of thisisalsoit.com came up with the conclusion that the site has been set up and is owned by Sony.
I can´t explain exactly how they drew that conclusion because I am not expert in that field. Sorry.
Just wanted to report what I read and maybe this is the basis of the idea mentioned in that blog?

The possibility exists as long as Sony might be involved in the hoax, but can this really be proved, in one way or the other?
A lot of us have the feeling we are here like in a supervised box from where are picked up thought/ feedbacks, occasionally guided towards a direction or another, feeding us from time to time an info or a misinfo...

Can't wait for the end cause the TRUTH will always prevail, remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2012, 10:55:16 AM
I just read it. @veronica, I don't get what you mean "on the contrary". There's just that one blurb already quoted about this being a Sony-set up site, which she doesn't refute, so what do you mean?

I meant Bonnie doesn't seem to be against this forum by saying it is a Sony- set up hoax forum, on the contrary, she says words of appreciation to Souza.
[hope you understand my Ro-English, @bec  ;D :) ]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2012, 11:13:30 AM
I don’t know enough about her/him, but when I had learned in mid 2010 that it was a Sony-set up forum

Wouldn't this explain certain posts on the official Facebook page and elsewhere that seem to "legitimize" certain people on this forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 15, 2012, 11:24:56 AM
Yes, Sarah31, because we all work for Sony and this is an entire Alternate Reality universe that we created just to fuck with your mind. But you were too clever for us. The jig is up! Cancel the T-shirts.

Oy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions