Andrea

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 06, 2012, 02:47:55 PM

If you really use your imagination, this kinda looks like the Ark of the covenant.   :shock:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 06, 2012, 02:50:13 PM
WOW BeTheChange that's excellent!  /woohoo/ Where is the sticker with missing "N" in the bar???  :lol: Can't wait to see what our mjj4ever777 will bring!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 06, 2012, 02:59:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WOW BeTheChange that's excellent!  /woohoo/ Where is the sticker with missing "N" in the bar???  :lol: Can't wait to see what our mjj4ever777 will bring!  lolol/

Ask and you shall receive!!! We MUST have a bed big enough for the whole family!!! I request a pajama party with MJ, after the BAM!  lolol/   We can have our own "LOVE IN"...you know I had to get LOVE in this post somehow!!!  lolol/  mj_bad/..BUT GOOD!!!
Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:01:58 PM by mjj4ever777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 06, 2012, 03:15:04 PM
 OMG! that's one giant bed!  lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 06, 2012, 03:20:43 PM

Yes it is...We have to be able to fit "The Army Of LOVE" on it!!  :mrgreen:

Sending you LOVE always Sarahli!!! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 06, 2012, 03:32:13 PM

Yes it is...We have to be able to fit "The Army Of LOVE" on it!!  :mrgreen:

Sending you LOVE always Sarahli!!! bearhug

Yes we're a big army!  :lol: Sending you even more LOVE  bearhug and adding those L.O.V.E. cups... drinking to our health and Victory! geek/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 06, 2012, 05:38:41 PM
Wow, you guys brought some amazing stuff here. This place looks neat. Sending big  bearhug to all of you who made this place a warm home.   :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for your reply PureLove...I didn't know that.  That sucks lol.  I know I can still get to the thread but wish it would show up in the 'updated topics'....cause I'm spoiled lol.

Thanks again  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.

No problem.  bearhug I agree with you and I wish it was not sticky because it would be easier to find it in 'Recent Updated Topics'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
January 06, 2012, 05:57:41 PM
How about a

for the hoax encyclopedia  ;)

And don´t forget to bring your

bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 06, 2012, 07:29:44 PM

sorry but this is all I've had time to shop for so far, so it's BYOF (Bring Your Own Furniture)…

I'm working on bringing a project to the foreFRONT, so I shall keep this short & sweet…..

1. elaborately planned Master of Genius creation---June 25, 2009
2. malevolent manipulator$ of the masses becoming----> the manipulatED -- just 1 of MANY colossal effects that #1 above has/will set forth in motion
3. 2+ long years of profound investigative work right here on this very board
4. do NOT give up what you already KNOW

MJ had to relocate--- was basically "forced" out of his home (sound familiar?), which I'm sure everyone here remembers. Do not fret! Yours truly has stated a hundred times over: the "fame" is always short-lived for the DEfamers!

Nothing has CHA_GED. Do not get discouraged.
The propagandist's best feat---or shall I say "FEET"---is to insert their foot into their mouth while purging their last meal of "I-bit-off-more-than-I-can-chew" out of their a$$.  Ludicrous slander infested with verbal assault is their best friend but that, too, shall be short-lived!!! because: Truth will prevail = Time

Remember the story contained in my previous post. Darkness fell across the land of Egypt--- but they survived. Light shall illuminate OUR land again, too.

p.s. Bec, your time & effort is highly commendable for sorting out all the posts. Sou-zam, is there a limit on how many times one can use that new smiley? Just askin'! :lol:

*FU* Just for you Front "in your honor" I will use both fingers to flip off the haters. *FU* There is alot more than this that I really wanna say regarding the last weird few days but it would be considered very RUDE, about both sides, so I will try to keep this short and sweet too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSjQPQg_rw8&feature=related[/youtube]
Here you go haters.
To haters in disguise,
imposters, hypocrites, fakers,
and the fake fans, etc.

I brought my bean bag so I can chill while I continue to watch this True LIFE drama story unfold.

I wonder if the guy hanging out the truck is the same one who drove Ambulance 71.

I did enjoy the story about Moses. It tied in so well with The Ark of Covenant thread, since it was Moses who God trusted to put the 10 commandments into the Ark.

I am not familiar with MJ being relocated. What year?
I do get what you mean here since the Back thread was locked and relocated.
MJ had to relocate--- was basically "forced" out of his home (sound familiar?), which I'm sure everyone here remembers.

It has occured to me after watching the drama unfold regarding a musical dispute over whether or not Front made the snippet using Garageband or not, this dispute was a whole lot of assumptions made by ... both sides. Another was about TS regarding what part he was pointing out with the re-direct to a long post. The post spoke about MJ reading the forums, since this is his only way to communicate to us, it said the note Front posted was legit and a piece of the reveal. The post said TS told us about the dangers.

There is way more in the post TS re-directed to but as I watched this unfold, the things people were debating about are so small in comparison to the bigger picture. The debates were stupid and about nothing really; a snippet of music? a handwritten note is it or not?

In the grand sceme of this hoax; is what you have been debating about really worth it?

To me this looks like a selfish love. MJ wrote about being a victim of a selfish love. How can MJ really trust his Army of LOVE when we continue to squabble about nothing, nothing that will sustain you in the battle to come. Please stop wasting your time on stupidity. Please stop letting Satan attack you when your not strong enough.

MJ needs his Army more than ever. This is the countdown, no more drills, false alarms, or just talking about what we need to do. This is it. MJ needs his Army to be brave and do not let go of his hand no matter what happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 06, 2012, 08:19:31 PM
Wow, what a change. I love what you guys did to the place while I was at work. It's all fresh n new n... positive. Wonderful!

This is one of those group hoax family hug times isn't it? Feels good. I love you guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

January 06, 2012, 08:34:50 PM
For those who hate,.. the last person was colaloca, cloaca  or whatever i do not remind, ..for you *FU*

For you Front is not a furniture, ..imagine a house with this sight:

Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 08:38:26 PM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2012, 08:38:03 PM

Love u too bec...LOTS, and appreciate you and all your hard work just as much  ::P

@Sarahli...MJ will have to provide the bar sign lol...we only want the original, no 'fakes' allowed  ;)

@mjj4ever....now THAT's a bed  /bravo/ (I call top right corner  :lol:)

@Paula...  :lol:  And that pic looks heavenly...the big bed would fit right on the sand and we could all sleep under the stars  ::P

Sending love and light to ALL...

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 06, 2012, 09:29:20 PM
WoOW! I think Ive just spent the most beautiful 15  minutes I've ever spent on this forum, while reading this topic starting with Front's post on the other page!!
I love what I saw/read Thank you all for your funny, loving, encouraging posts!! I LOVE you hoax-friends  bearhug
And @mj4ever777 I agree! a pajama party would be great loll  I think I'll be wearing a Mickey Mouse pajama! lmao :lol: and we'll be jumping & dancing in that big giant bed on the hoax-song requested by diggyon the other day loll

On a more serious note; I loved those posts about numbers on the previous page, posted by Anna, Souza & Sarahli. I will take my time to study them more, tomorrow, after I get some good sleep! I love numbers so much because they always helped me understand more and find more hoax clues, both in relation to Mj & Elvis!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

January 06, 2012, 10:10:39 PM
thanks for the exibit b link sarah31 . i had to go on to the next video to see what chernolf was showing(there goes my spelling again  :-[ anyway looks like what he wanted to show was that murray was still at the hospital after the witness thought he was gone. don't know the purpose or if that was it.. so how would that rock the trial ? that was the promise right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Adi

January 06, 2012, 10:17:47 PM
The new home is looking fabulous!

We most definitely need some of these computer chairs scattered around the house to be able to log onto the Forum in style...and of course a "clock" to keep track of 12-21-2012

8-)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions