suspicious mind

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 27, 2011, 07:50:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think it is Michael's writing, the familiarity feels genuine in my opinion.

I write differently all the time - it's still my handwriting/printing but it looks different depending on whether I'm rushed, taking my time to write nicely and neatly, trying to make a point, quickly jotting something down, etc. 

If that's not Michael's writing then someone is doing a very, very good job at faking it.

could that be the point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

anewfan

December 27, 2011, 08:01:53 PM
I agree. My handwriting varies as well. But when I just focused on MJ's cursive v in his known writings, they were similar to each other. None of them looked anything like the v in Front's picture. I guess time will tell.

Happy New Year to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Andrea

December 27, 2011, 08:08:29 PM

I write differently all the time - it's still my handwriting/printing but it looks different depending on whether I'm rushed, taking my time to write nicely and neatly, trying to make a point, quickly jotting something down, etc. 

If that's not Michael's writing then someone is doing a very, very good job at faking it.

could that be the point?

Maybe - in that the writing is his, knowing there would be skeptical reactions deeming it fake.  Michael's writing doesn't have to mean that Michael himself is Front.  It could, but it's not necessarily necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 27, 2011, 08:18:11 PM

could that be the point?

Maybe - in that the writing is his, knowing there would be skeptical reactions deeming it fake.  Michael's writing doesn't have to mean that Michael himself is Front.  It could, but it's not necessarily necessary.

i keep thinking back to that exhibit b post from a while back. didn't it turn out that exhibit b was the contract? i could be wrong , not sure.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 27, 2011, 09:59:22 PM
hey all, havent posted on this thread for a few days. but have been reading and cross referencing all the handwritting examples along with you all. i think you are right BEC - front has raised the stakes. its either MJ or someone deliberately screwing with everyone - which is a dangerous thought. its either one or the other now. that is established for sure. i dont know what to believe - just yet. but i can say after looking at it all - the writing is identical to the other examples, (those being michaels handwritting)..... it does look like fronts handwritting is michaels..... i must say.

are we definitely sure that front's picture isnt handwritting that has been previously released in a book, cd cover, dvd cover, letter, etc etc. are we definitely sure this is a new handwritting snippet and we havent seen it before???!!!

not being lazy. i myself have done google searches and havent been able to find this snippet anywhere else. just wonderding if we have missed it...

i'd love to be able to ask the family...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

December 27, 2011, 10:15:22 PM
hey all, havent posted on this thread for a few days. but have been reading and cross referencing all the handwritting examples along with you all. i think you are right BEC - front has raised the stakes. its either MJ or someone deliberately screwing with everyone - which is a dangerous thought. its either one or the other now. that is established for sure. i dont know what to believe - just yet. but i can say after looking at it all - the writing is identical to the other examples, (those being michaels handwritting)..... it does look like fronts handwritting is michaels..... i must say.

Yeah the wrench thrown into those works is IF Front is just someone fucking with us... then "Paris" and LaToya are fucking with us as well... and the Admin of that Facebook page is an accomplice.

The simple answer is that it is Michael.

The complicated, elaborate conspiracy explanation is that it is not.

Usually the simple explanation is the truth. Not always, but usually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 27, 2011, 10:21:04 PM

Yeah the wrench thrown into those works is IF Front is just someone fucking with us... then "Paris" and LaToya are fucking with us as well... and the Admin of that Facebook page is an accomplice.

The simple answer is that it is Michael.

The complicated, elaborate conspiracy explanation is that it is not.

Usually the simple explanation is the truth. Not always, but usually.

its true. if this is fake. everything that paris / latoya and others say that correlates to front is fake too. in context why would family do that, you know 'play games' abt their dead father / brother etc...

yesterday i believed it. today i had a family member say that someone is screwing with you all and it raised my doubts.. (angry at myself abt that now as i should have better faith in front)

this handwritting is MJ's...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 27, 2011, 10:22:06 PM

Yes indeed the truth will prevail and in due time it will be self evident.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJHgMD1S0bg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7iXcKKpdx0&feature=related[/youtube]

Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:44:15 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2011, 10:25:14 PM
thank you for posting "imconvinced"

bob marley - another beautiful man :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

December 27, 2011, 10:34:49 PM
The problem is...

It's most likely MJ. But he's fucking with us too.

Why o why can't I just be stupid and asleep and fall for his trick like everyone else in the world did (present company excluded) and just go about my life? Who the fuck cares if I know better then the general public? Awareness is not power... awareness is a curse... one that bestows daily frustration and misery upon it's recipient.

Michael? You need to have mercy for we have been loyal for a very long time now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 27, 2011, 10:41:46 PM
The problem is...

It's most likely MJ. But he's fucking with us too.

Why o why can't I just be stupid and asleep and fall for his trick like everyone else in the world did (present company excluded) and just go about my life? Who the fuck cares if I know better then the general public? Awareness is not power... awareness is a curse... one that bestows daily frustration and misery upon it's recipient.

Michael? You need to have mercy for we have been loyal for a very long time now.

could not agree with you more and i have only been here 4.5 months. ignorance is bliss...

apart from the hardcore fans who are still depressed abt his death or the J4M group. that is as time consuiming, energy sapping, frustrating as this...

considering that i was devestated and depressed in 2009 - i choose this and all the lovely people here!!!

and of course he is *screwing* with us too. he wouldnt allow believers to go unscathed in this whole thing too.. why are we any different from other MJ fans... we cant have it all rosey just because we believe... no thats no fun enough for mr jackson who loves playing games. arrrrrggggghhhhhh /pull hair/ /scream/ /pull hair/ /scream/

btw, love you MJ - i dont tell you enough my love.
Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:43:39 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

December 27, 2011, 11:11:48 PM
You know I ask myself a lot... what is our purpose? Why are we here? Why did MJ entice us to believe? Why the clues and the interactive experience throughout the hoax? What's the bloody point???

We clearly aren't designed to know much... just a little, just a tease. Just enough to make it obvious to a few who look hard enough and who aren't dissuaded easily. But we aren't allowed to know when bamsday is, nor are we allowed physical PROOF of our (beliefs) suspicions, nothing we could take to others and show them to spread the word. We are allowed to know alone, in the company of a few, a very few. Strangers. And only online. Rarely do believers know each other in real life, so you can conclude that belief is not contagious. This poses the question, how was this invented? How did Michael know exactly how to do this? The clues are all so... cliche almost, so that if you try to tell someone else about it you just sound like a nut right off the bat. Well MJ is alive because at the memorial Paris didn't cry and the final pic was of Liberian girl which was a music video he made where he was playing a practical joke-- [audience exists stage left] no really, I swear this means something, wait! I have 500 other things too!

So we are clearly not supposed to "spread the word" or else more things would line up, we would be able to "predict" things that would make the news, or at least what happened in court. He gave us NO public validation. Nothing. When Murray went to jail the public looked at us and LAUGHED THEIR ASSES OFF. Credibility? DASHED. I know there were a few people in my life who were watching out of half an eyeball for MJ to do something in court that would hint to the general public that he was alive and he gave those people NOTHING. As crazy as the whole concept is to 99.9 of the world, at least 40% of my little world were open to it as possible... should they have seen something, anything that gave a glimmer of what I have been talking about for 2.5 years. Of those 40% in my little world, all of them would accept a death hoax positively, should that be true. As it was, they saw nothing out of the ordinary and use of the word "alleged" in the verdict wasn't enough red flag factor once they put the handcuffs on, death hoax idea was dead in the water.

So we certainly had no heads up on anything. We never have had any heads up on anything. So our purpose is not to really know anything at all.

The point of my long rant is this. So what, it's Michael, so what? Big deal. Fat lot of knowledge we gain from that. We already know he's not dead, we don't need to know MJ is posting on this forum to know he's not dead. And besides that, he's not really saying anything. He didn't tell us what to expect, or what would happen, or even point out anything important that we were supposed to look at more closely. Front and back being Michael Jackson are only important if you think he is dead, they prove he is very much alive and with us. But he's not giving away the secret of his hoax, he's just sort of reaching out and... fucking with us while we wail and moan and complain and beg for a sign. And kick around whether it's him or not. And fight with each other about it. And then make up and post pics of old ladies and baked goods. I suppose it's fun for everyone. Maybe there is no other real purpose to this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 28, 2011, 01:47:39 AM
Well MJ is alive because at the memorial Paris didn't cry and the final pic was of Liberian girl which was a music video he made where he was playing a practical joke-- [audience exists stage left] no really, I swear this means something, wait! I have 500 other things too!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're not the only one who\s thinking where we go from here. Michael changed us irreversable. Can't go back to my old life even if I want to. I want to meet him, I want to do things for him, I don't know.....I want to know him for real. We need him but I think he needs us to, sort of. If there's a mission there for us - he's let us know when the time is right.
He gave us signs, at least I can't complain. Each time I asked for a new song there it was, like magic :shock: ! Not to mention the stuffed toys in the courtroom.
It's crazy, unbelievable....unless someone is playing with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 28, 2011, 02:54:09 AM
Folks in the Old Testament waited years between signs.  In the New Testament, believers had times of confidence, and times of doubt.  And waiting...well it's 2011.
Elvis fans are still waiting (standard joke :roll: ), but the 35th is coming next year so...
We know there's always sighing and doubting until the next time TS posts again.  He might not do what we want or expect, but he's stayed with us faithfully. He's a tiny bit like my cat who I love dearly--I simply cannot tell him what to do nor do I expect him to obey--he's simply Mr. Independant and Mr. Gorgeous, and he gives lots of love his own special way! TS seems to be VERY consistent in leaving us hanging in precarious places just when we thought we were going to get a solid answer.  Doesn't a good story-teller like to break off at an exciting point, and we simply have to wait until it's story time again.  If the story wasn't interesting, we wouldn't even care if we heard another chapter.  But he's got us good and involved in this story of all stories.  We're hooked :x :cry: :lol: !

Bec, certainly you are correct in your conclusion, but the choices it seems (as usual) are to go do other things in our lives, or we discuss "amongst ourselves" until Front/TS join us again, or other pertinent events happen that we can discuss. "We have 4 years to get it right."  And we have 4 years to patiently go this ride/journey with MJ.  He needs us to be faithful!  It's our human tendancy to be such blasted doubters, because we're afraid to be hurt. True love takes the risk of being hurt.  To everyone here!
 bearhug

Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:01:27 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

December 28, 2011, 06:49:15 AM
I am confused somedays about our situation and purposes, being born a Libra I have to balance out each side of the scale.  I do believe we have a purpose, yes we have changed.  We see things in life much differently than we did 2.5 years ago.  We think for ourselves, we are kinder, we believe in ourselves and our careful judgement in life.  Many of us have learned patience.  Just look and see how we look at the world differently now.  Go back and read old posts and you will notice how members have evolved.  I am not sure where these clues or lack of clues are leading us at thymes.  Somethymes I wonder if Michael just wanted to guide us into becoming better human beings.  Somethymes I wonder if all of this is to let us know he is ok and is not coming back as himself but someone we will never know of, someone who will live out the rest of his life freely as a normal person following another dream.  Perhaps religion?  Who knows? But we are here under our own free will and for Michael.  When people make little comments at me about my belief in Michael being alive, I don't argue I just simple says You'll see and when they say oh yeah he's with Elvis, I just simply say, he didn't marry his daughter for nothing.  That's all, trust me it makes people think.  We have our beliefs, ourselves and each other.  We have learned sooooo much, all we can do is continue on and wait or not.  I'll wait, I did feel foolish for a while after the sentencing of Murray, I don't anymore.  This is all part it.  One more thought, if someone is playing us for a fool....we still have changed and have become better human beings.  So I don't feel so foolish anymore if that is the case.  I don't think that's the case though.  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions