bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 26, 2011, 11:22:55 AM
Someone just alerted me to this:

as an additional example of MJ's "Pr". I think it's interesting to note that this example seems to have been written when MJ was in an agitated mood; assertive, to the point, perhaps a little aggressive even, concluding from the content of the letter. The writing is less flowing then say, letters conveying positive emotions of thanks or friendship or song lyrics. By contrast this new exampleseemingly reflects it's content, stark, blunt, and to the point... which possibly accounts for the disconnected P and R.

Very interesting.

Because writing 4 words in the manner of Front's note, the characters would indeed logically be made more blunt, stark, and to the point then say, for example, the characters when writing an entire letter or verse of song lyrics.

That makes perfect sense actually. If you're not sure what I mean, you can try it yourself. Write the four words that are contained in the handwriting sample Front posted on one sheet of paper. Then on another sheet, write the first verse and chorus of Billy Jean. Then write your Mom a thank you card for your Christmas present on a third sheet. Compare the written characters in each sample written by your own hand. There will be differences of similar fashion that are in question here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sarahli

December 26, 2011, 12:27:27 PM
MJonmind, SimPatty, Bec.....I'm really impressed with all of the great investigative work you've done.

Bec:
as an additional example of MJ's "Pr". I think it's interesting to note that this example seems to have been written when MJ was in an agitated mood;

I guess Michael, ooops I mean Front ;) was a little agitated when he wrote that note for us. LOL!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 26, 2011, 12:47:34 PM
I’ve been fully convinced since I first saw it that it was Michael’s handwriting.  I need no other proof.  My question is what exactly is he trying to tell us.  Is there more yet that needs to be revealed before it’s time for him to make his?  If so, what could that be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

December 26, 2011, 01:06:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I’ve been fully convinced since I first saw it that it was Michael’s handwriting.  I need no other proof.  My question is what exactly is he trying to tell us.  Is there more yet that needs to be revealed before it’s time for him to make his?  If so, what could that be?

I think the first thing he asks from us is more patience (I know we already have been patient but we must not forget the time it took to prepare the hoax and the time it takes for it to unfold). I presume that there are still things that need to be done/achieved or Michael would have bammed already and we may not be aware of all of them. There may be other things to be revealed here and I am thinking of the recent re-direct concerning the Ark of the Covenant and maybe other things will follow. It's not over obviously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 26, 2011, 02:54:03 PM
Someone just alerted me to this:

as an additional example of MJ's "Pr". I think it's interesting to note that this example seems to have been written when MJ was in an agitated mood; assertive, to the point, perhaps a little aggressive even, concluding from the content of the letter. The writing is less flowing then say, letters conveying positive emotions of thanks or friendship or song lyrics. By contrast this new exampleseemingly reflects it's content, stark, blunt, and to the point... which possibly accounts for the disconnected P and R.

The P in your example still looks totaly different. More "sloppy", while the one Front posted looks like the P of a younger schoolchild trying to make it look neat. And the reason why the P and R are not connected in your example is because they are both in capital letters. The T's are different too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 26, 2011, 03:21:42 PM
That's funny actually because Front knows very well who he is and he knows very well if he has written this note or not. :lol: (I'm laughing but it must be frustrating  :roll:). So no need to argue too much because like the note itself says the Truth will Prevail in tIME (big time  :lol:) regardless of anyone's graphology skills. My opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

December 26, 2011, 03:29:20 PM
Here are some short notes to compare. To me they seem to give the same impression as the note in question, so I understand completely where @bec is coming from

Plus compare the "p" in this note

If you want to study further here are a huge bunch of Michael's notes on this forum's website

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

December 27, 2011, 03:19:09 AM

I like how sometimes he makes 2 stick 'l's, and sometimes 2 looped 'l's. Sometimes cursive 's', and sometimes printing 's'.  The 'p' in please is the same as Front's post. The capitol 'T' in Tabloids is closer as well.

Front
p.s. there should be 5 images. IF 1 or more doesn't show up correctly, could someone be so gracious as to fix it? Front's having a slight issue with the pecking machine.

:lol:

JentleTouch
QuincyDJones Quincy Jones Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, & Happy Holidays -- All my love from deep, deep down <3 Q
Fro_t would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and a Peaceful _ew Year.

Quite different IMO, but the greeting has some common elements!
Still it's good you brought it to our attention! :)

Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 03:22:24 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 27, 2011, 06:55:35 AM
I am lost  errrr
@Michael could you please decide how to write the P   bow/?
Oh....I love you bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 27, 2011, 09:22:09 AM

Fro_t would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and a Peaceful _ew Year. 

I had not watched this,..feliz navidad, merry Christmas,.. a little late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 27, 2011, 03:17:45 PM
You guys are not looking closely enough IMO.  I’m positive this matches Michael’s writing. Sometimes the double ‘ll’s are looped and sometimes 2 sticks. See the  ‘p’ just above the red boxed ‘truth’. It is just like in the message posted. I guess MJ makes his ‘p’s not all the same. You can’t just match one or two things.  Match a whole bunch and you’ll see he has 2 or 3 styles for various letters or combo of letters.<ins></ins>

Agreed. That's definitely Michael's handwriting.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2011, 07:11:22 PM
I guess it's just me but I don't see any part of that note that I think is exactly like Michael writes. I think it's an imitation.

I have to admit that in the beginning I was leaning towards legit but the more I look at it the less I believe it. I know someone who writes like that - a man. No way he'd be on a website like this so no questions, please, but I do think it's a man's writing. I just don't think it's Michael's.  My dad used to write in upper and lower case like that too - so I don't think it's all that uncommon.

I'm heading back to my padded cell now in hopes that I can change my mind soon. I'm long on patience so I can see this through to the end.

Blessings - have a wonderful new year :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

anewfan

December 27, 2011, 07:27:31 PM
I guess it's just me but I don't see any part of that note that I think is exactly like Michael writes. I think it's an imitation.

I have to admit that in the beginning I was leaning towards legit but the more I look at it the less I believe it. I know someone who writes like that - a man. No way he'd be on a website like this so no questions, please, but I do think it's a man's writing. I just don't think it's Michael's.  My dad used to write in upper and lower case like that too - so I don't think it's all that uncommon.

I'm heading back to my padded cell now in hopes that I can change my mind soon. I'm long on patience so I can see this through to the end.

Blessings - have a wonderful new year :)

I agree, Voice. My opinion stands. I don't think it's his writing either. I went through 28 pages of the positivelymichael link posted above and studied each of his writings. I focused on the v, because the v is a tricky letter to connect in cursive. I correct cursive handwriting assignments of my students and the v is always hard to connect to almost any letter in cursive. I, myself, almost always print the v because basically it sucks to write it in cursive.

I noticed that in MJ's known writings he sometimes printed the v and sometimes wrote the v in cursive. His v in cursive was almost always pointed at the bottom not curved (like the u...the way it looks in Front's copy). He also never retraced down the front stem (like you do the u...and how Front did it). There was always a gap between the front stem of the v in all of his writings.

Some other things I noticed was that he couldn't correctly create a cursive g but would connect it anyway. I thought that was cute.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Andrea

December 27, 2011, 07:42:54 PM
I think it is Michael's writing, the familiarity feels genuine in my opinion.

I write differently all the time - it's still my handwriting/printing but it looks different depending on whether I'm rushed, taking my time to write nicely and neatly, trying to make a point, quickly jotting something down, etc. 

If that's not Michael's writing then someone is doing a very, very good job at faking it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 27, 2011, 07:47:59 PM
I think it is Michael's writing, the familiarity feels genuine in my opinion.

I write differently all the time - it's still my handwriting/printing but it looks different depending on whether I'm rushed, taking my time to write nicely and neatly, trying to make a point, quickly jotting something down, etc. 

If that's not Michael's writing then someone is doing a very, very good job at faking it.

I agree Andrea. I think it's Michael's handwriting as well.

Mine changes as well depending if I am tired, rushed, stressed, trying to be neat.....I will form some letters differently at some times as opposed to other times.

Plus mine has changed with age as well. My handwriting in my 20's is somewhat different and has different nuances to what it is now in my 40's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions