GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
November 08, 2011, 03:26:04 PM
Just stopped by to say that I believe Michael Jackson is the perfect musician.
I can't get enough of his music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 08, 2011, 03:30:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
acrocephalus rufESC(AP)Ens
= 1 stone

p.s. for now, enjoy the Bliss…………….

1. What Bliss  suspicious//?
2. Why you say Justice is served? Was Murray really trying to kill MJ :shock:? Or what kind of Justice is in your mind Front?

I am sorry I don't understand.

Gina, some people are of the opinion that Murray tried to kill MJ by the orders of AEG.
This scenario I can´t see at the moment. Murray has been helping his community without any interest according to the witnesses and he was very emotional when talking about Michael.
Also, he gave himself when talking to the police on the 1st place. Was he honest and naive or did he want to trick the police by telling his version first?.
Why didn´t Murray take the stand?

As per the trial went, he showed to be negligent as a Doctor (not as a paid killer), that´s why he was charged with involuntary manslaughter. However, there were more people at the house when MJ died and the guards are suspicious as well.
I also found too over the top that they took the man directly to jail. Other cases in the past had the clear evidence of wrong doing yet they walked free.

Murray said that MJ kids are like his, and that Katherine is like his mother. Jermaine said yesterday -"Michael is with us" and Latoya said something similar. All this is pretty confusing and disturbing to be honest.
Either Michael is dead or he is alive but ambiguous remarks are not helping either. - "watch the Illusionist"...I have no words.

This seems to be the beginning. The ball will start to roll and all hell will break lose, as Liza Minelli said.
I just wish to be certain that MJ is alive but I can also be subjective, take one step away and take the hoax glasess off to observe how the rest of the world see the events happening.

I doubt he will come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2011, 03:43:31 PM
Oh first time I saw this video i had to laugh at 7:05 when he hits the NO FIGHTI_G sign, it's just so michaelish, he will do exactly what it's not allowed or expected :mrgreen:.
Oh and I like the old lady in the black/red dress at 2:03, I always liked her.
And I like at 1:24 when he calls the "pretty young thing"  :mrgreen: "hey come here" makes me laugh because he's used everybody to listen and execute what he says but that girl doesn't, she walks away and doesn't care MJ is talking to her :mrgreen:

And I absolutely like very much at 5:55 where we can see him only from the back going downstairs , don't know why I like that moment very much.

And I like when he's "fighting" with them, he's so thin but he beats them all  :lol:.

I adore this video, I think it's the best.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7ABIM2qjU&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 03:46:41 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2011, 03:55:08 PM
hi i like the way front wright and the used of the latin names of the spiches the only thing a dont get it is the last part
theward sticeap tell any one samething is like
stice +ap=1 STONE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2011, 04:02:20 PM
Gema the Jacksons seem to be giving clues and then they take their clues Back to say so  :lol:.

Who can understand the Jacksons?!
I just wanted to say that when I saw his Mother walking out of the courtroom it was like I saw Mike, he looks so much like his mom, I cried a little.

Everything is very confusing, yet some facts remain, like the verdict being pronounced on a 7. The kangaroo court is another pretty clear indicator, when TS first posted that kangaroo and I was looking for it in wiki I was a bit disappointed because if I were to follow the wiki explanations the verdict was going to be "guilty" according to the kangaroo court. But somehow I pushed this thought in a corner of my mind saying to myself it can't be true.

Yet it came true, isn't it?

Now I know I've said many times if Murray is found guilty we can all take our toys and go home because Michael is dead for sure.

Gema you are a psychologist, tell me why I can not do this?
Deep inside I can not accept his death. Maybe I'm a freak who created her own "Michael Jackson" in her mind and gave him life like my son did with his imaginary friends when he was 4. Maybe I live with the illusion he can hear/feel/see me. Maybe I'm just crazy and nothing more.

I don't know why all these are happening to me, to us. I don't understand what kind of rare disorder I have.

I feel helpless.
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 04:04:18 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 08, 2011, 04:10:48 PM
Could mere Mortals stand to outwit the Invincible? Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise when a "horrific plan" unfolds before your eyes! They say "ignorance is bliss"--but I have found many instances in life in which that old adage was easily refuted.

I think what Front means by enjoy the "Bliss" for now, is that many "horrific" and ugly things are yet to be revealed....we already saw and heard difficult things throughout the Hoax and the trial, but it seems like it's nothing compared to what is to come. So we have to be prepared mentally to face what is to come.

I thought the same when I read 'Enjoy the Bliss' by Front. I can not imagine Anna and Gina when those tougher days come tho.  :lol:  IF they will be believers still then of course. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 08, 2011, 04:26:56 PM
Could mere Mortals stand to outwit the Invincible? Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise when a "horrific plan" unfolds before your eyes! They say "ignorance is bliss"--but I have found many instances in life in which that old adage was easily refuted.

I think what Front means by enjoy the "Bliss" for now, is that many "horrific" and ugly things are yet to be revealed....we already saw and heard difficult things throughout the Hoax and the trial, but it seems like it's nothing compared to what is to come. So we have to be prepared mentally to face what is to come.

I thought the same when I read 'Enjoy the Bliss' by Front. I can not imagine Anna and Gina when those tougher days come tho.  :lol:  IF they will be believers still then of course. :|

Yes I think it's important to be prepared... I know we are strong soldiers now with an unwavering faith  8-) but even, some things can be hard to see/understand/accept at first glance for some. Like the autopsy picture for example which had caused a lot of distress, or the recent "guilty" verdict.

A shame the trial is over, we cannot ask for anything now!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

November 08, 2011, 04:41:55 PM
Oh first time I saw this video i had to laugh at 7:05 when he hits the NO FIGHTI_G sign,

That's interesting. The missing 'N' i mean.

Holy BAMcakes! You people sure are hard to please! You ask to see Mr. Pumpkin…..wish granted. You ask for clues from the Family…..you got clues from the Family. You asked for more keys…..you got more keys. You asked for A_OTHER sign…..you got another SIG_. I guess Souza might as well close down this hoax forum now and throw in the "towel" because MJ has already "officially"  :?  been PRONOU_CED "dead" (infamous autopsy photo with the missing "N").

did anyone figure out what the missing 'N' is all about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 08, 2011, 04:57:30 PM
Gina, how you make me laugh!  Michael Jackson Alive Disorder, I'm afraid I have it too.  It's not fatal though, it just deeply affects one's life.
Applehead, I'm thinking these poems talk about the "divinity in motion" in Michael. This other invisible bird in MJ's poem, is it the divinity in him? This part of him he is slowly revealing in this 20+ year plan of the hoax? I'm thinking divinity because if you look at the use of the "bliss" in MJ's poem "Are You Listening?" and which Front also refers to, it's usage clearly speaks of divinity as well.

Two Birds

It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and no one has your picture  . So how can they ever understand your mystery ? Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree.
One eatscherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...

Unless they already know a
love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine      ?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for  !

"Are You Listening?
Who am I?Who are you?Where did we come from?Where are we going?What's it all about?Do you have the answers?
Immortality's my gameFrom Bliss I cameIn Bliss I am sustainedTo Bliss I returnIf you don't know it nowIt's a shameAre you listening?
This body of mineIs a flux of energyIn the river of timeEons pass, ages come and goI appear and disappearPlaying hide-and-seekIn the twinkling of an eye
I am the particleI am the waveWhirling at lightning speedI am the fluctuationThat takes the leadI am the PrinceI am the KnaveI am the doingThat is the deedI am the galaxy, the void of spaceIn the Milky WayI am the craze
I am the thinker, the thinking, the thoughtI am the seeker, the seeking, the soughtI am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the stormI am the phenomenon, the field, the formI am the desert, the ocean, the skyI am the Primeval SelfIn you and I
Pure unbounded consciousnessTruth, existence, Bliss am IIn infinite expressions I come and goPlaying hide-and-seekIn the twinkling of an eyeBut immortality's my game
Eons passDeep insideI remainEver the sameFrom Bliss I cameIn Bliss I am sustained
Join me in my dancePlease join me nowIf you forget yourselfYou'll never know howThis game is playedIn the ocean bed of Eternity
Stop this agony of wishingPlay it outDon't think, don't hesitateCurving back within yourselfJust create...just create
Immortality's my gameFrom Bliss I cameIn Bliss I'm sustainedTo Bliss I returnIf you don't know it nowIt's a shameAre you listening?
Michael Jackson"

FrontFocus needs to be directed towards the plight of understanding what's already written----> J U S T I C E ! (i.e., think BIGGER---on a grander scale)

Exactly how BIG are we talking here?  Biblical proportions--great white throne judgment? End of the age? It's all a matter of perspective. Does local justice really achieve anything? Murray serving 4 years in house arrest.  Only when globally man's propensity to do evil is dealt with, will there be any real lasting change.
Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:02:23 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
November 08, 2011, 05:17:28 PM
Thanks Front.  To me enjoy the bliss means that we should enjoy the moment for now before we start learning more of the truth.  This is because the truth is not pretty, and as a matter of fact it's ugly.  As a matter of fact that is not the ending but the beginning of a particularly terrifying nightmare (from the song threatened).  We're all going to "cry" when we find out.   "We can change the world, if we all cry at the same time tonight" and the blind man will finally see the truth.  From the song Cry on the invincible album.   

These messages Michael is trying to give to the world must be of huge significance to the world.  Why else would he plan for 20 years or more and use so much time, energy, and money and give up his whole life for this !!!!!!!!   It's huge.  He could just go on vacation to a remote Island somewhere and have peace and quiet.  But he isn't.  He's doing it for us.   I think it's more than a hoax-movie-sting trial or whatever.  That's just the first lesson and a way to get the worlds attention so that we believe.  That's just my opinion. 

I can guess about some of the huge important events/truths but I don't want to scare people.  Especially if I'm not sure about what I am talking about.     Whatever you do though, don't be scared or afraid.    Love conquers all.  Love is the message.

/cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MissG

November 08, 2011, 05:20:04 PM
@Gina,
I am sorry to read you feel the way you do. I don´t have the answers for you and i´m sorry i can´t help you. One does not need to know psychology to understand the how come. It could be many factors in your daily life that makes you feel this way and you for whatever reason channel it through Michael´s passing.

At times, to be able to "Let go" the enviroment needs to be the right one. I know that it´s difficult to accept that the man is gone when there are people out supporting the theories that he may be alive. -"Michael is with us", Jermaine said as an example.

Only you can decide to let it go and move on, or continue searching what really happened when and always is not affecting your personal life in a destructive way.

Michael´s passing was a shocking event for the whole world and with his passing a little part of us went also with him. That´s why may be it´s so difficult to accept his abscence.
Even if we never existed for him we grew up with him so he became part of our lifes reminding us all of the good memories we enjoyed with his videos and music.

Why do you miss him? Well, that´s the magic of him ;)

Something is sure, I got to know more about MJ after his "death" than when he was "alive". The child fan who came back after the years to "follow" him and find out why he is gone. May be that´s also your case.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Nyuki

November 08, 2011, 05:21:30 PM
I don't know what to make of it, but it makes me think of Front

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 08, 2011, 05:30:26 PM
Two Birds it´s an amazing text.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

paula-c

November 08, 2011, 06:02:37 PM

Yes I think it's important to be prepared... I know we are strong soldiers now with an unwavering faith  8-) but even, some things can be hard to see/understand/accept at first glance for some. Like the autopsy picture for example which had caused a lot of distress, or the recent "guilty" verdict.

A shame the trial is over, we cannot ask for anything now!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

The photo on the autopsy :lol:

the verdict guilty :lol: ( although i recognize that it expected otherwise ) :?

/cook/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 08, 2011, 07:11:43 PM
My dear hoax family, the best is yet to come.. so lets attach our seatbelts and have a wonderful flight..  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson