paula-c

Re: Official back & Front thread
November 06, 2011, 05:43:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everybody.

I am so glad to be back, I had a big surgery and I was in the hospital with no internet the whole week, today they let me go home, I want to catch up with the news, I feel so lost, did something big happen while I was gone?

PS: there's no way someone can sleep with propofol. I was dizzy 2 days because of the anesthesia.

Welcome again Gina i hope that you recover very soon bearhug
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 05:46:27 PM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 06, 2011, 05:55:37 PM
Perhaps we look at a purple elephant :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
November 06, 2011, 06:47:31 PM
Welcome back Gina!
I hope that you feel better soon. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

suspicious mind

November 06, 2011, 11:24:35 PM
dear gina    bearhug so sorry to hear you were ill. i pray the lord will keep you in his tender care.  get some rest and take care of yourself while we wait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

November 06, 2011, 11:36:53 PM
Idk how many of you are following the MJ Bad tour via facebook ....but check out this recent poll. Seems like the truth is really being put out there. :) Long live MJ!

It's the first poll listed.  ;D beerchug party/ mj_dance/

Makes things even more confident in not losing faith in the situation.  ::P
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:39:03 PM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 07, 2011, 01:56:52 AM
Bad era, what a delight ....it almost hurts to look at the pictures from that period.

yes I saw the poll :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 07, 2011, 02:09:11 AM
I start to think that Front left. When everything became darker because the trial was reaching its end, he left. He was the one who said that we would have a guiding light

There are times when a gentle guiding light is sufficient enough to illuminate the dark path ahead

At this point, when it's almost clear the verdict will be guilty, and this doesn't  support what we have believed for more than 2 years, it was needed. For me, it was needed at least.

Subtle as it may seem, it's there…whispers are penetrating the darkness and reverberating into light, ILLUMINATING the gloom

Where is all this..
A friend in need is a friend in deed
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 02:13:10 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 02:26:36 AM
To me it's not clear the verdict will be guilty. I do not believe the evidence can sustain beyond any reasonable doubt that it was Murray who injected in MJ's body the amount of propofol that killed him.

It's not clear at all.
The fact that Murray was there doesn't prove that he was the one who made the killing injections.

If I were in the jury I wouldn't be satisfied with the evidence presented in court.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 02:28:43 AM
Front didn't left. Like always, she/he is here reading everything. She/he was here long enough to read the "Front" suggestion for a username, it is impossible that she/he left now.

She/he just waits for the opportunity of the next good move.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 07, 2011, 02:43:55 AM
@Gina I also think given the "evidence" there is enough for him to be found not guilty because of the reasonable doubt. He is however, guilty of gross negligence, but again that doesn't solidify a guilty verdict.
 Anna whatever happens just know its apart of the plan. Front said there will be *subtle*<--(key word) whispers, we've had those from both the family and court. Dont get down about things now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

November 07, 2011, 03:27:52 AM
We don't need Front here all the time......we have brains in our heads to think for ourselves and interpret the clues and whispers from the courtroom and the family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 07, 2011, 03:37:47 AM
People share different opinions. Very different.

Of course we have our brain, our share of interpretation, our truth, but still, it might not be the the truth. That's when the guiding hand comes in.
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 03:42:51 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 07, 2011, 03:53:56 AM
Thank you guys bearhug .

I was very scared, I had a very ugly condition, the doctors put me under emergency surgery, otherwise I would be dead now.  I did much worse then Murray, when I started to feel very bad I didn't let my husband call 112 (that's 911 here), I thought I was going to feel better but it was worse and worse and I waited a few hours before calling the ambulance. 

Now I can't cough or laugh because it hurts where they cut me. So please no jokes next few days errrr .

Where's Front suspicious// ?
I'm so glad you're okay after your ordeal and getting better!
 bearhug

Your experience with delaying calling 112 (911), and feeling bad for days after taking propofol remind me of the judge admonishing the jury, to not perform any experiments in determining whether Murray is guilty or not. ;)
There's so much with the taking propofol nightly for sleep after vigorous rehearsals for weeks, that seems irrational and ridiculous.  MJ is getting intelligent people by the millions/billions to believe in ridiculous things.  What a genius he is!  He could get people to believe elephants fly if he decided to.

suspicious mind, I like how you put MJ in his space suit beside the verses on spiritual armor! Gives an added perspective.

Front, it would be great if you could illuminate us just a little again so we can better understand all these many illusions (in the context of the trial) connected to the KOP/The King!  Perhaps another little piece of the puzzle?
He never left! The King is King of making magic ----- Front, Back, Sideways, Left and Center.
NEVER forget that!The GREATEST entertainer in the world makes the world his stage........on an ILLusional Front.
Bad health? I don't think so!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 07, 2011, 07:25:14 AM
How many times people thought that Front left before HE came back? Have you forgotten all the clues already Anna? Connections, clues, hints, whispers proving that Front KNOWS? You cannot go back after this, this is tangible, solid proof that nothing, even Front's absence can erase. Keep the faith Anna, and remember this....

"Stumbling blocks are inevitable…however, they CAN be surpassed with grace---IF we synergistically explore the terrain. A collective journey with many "passengers" in the same vehicle is bound to get a little uncomfortable, with plenty of potholes and hurdles continuing along the way. BUT…..let's remember who the "driver" is----> Michael Jackson will get us all home safely."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 07, 2011, 07:54:45 AM
@MJonmind, believe me, it was not an experiment I've made, it was real. And I asked the anesthesist "are you going to give me propofol? " but he said no, he was going to give me another substance. But it's the same to me, it's still an anesthetic.

As about Front, she/he is the one who reads every single comment on this forum. Isn't this bizarre, to use the same word as Walgren suspicious// ?

And yes, it's totally irrational to take propofol to sleep. They kept underlining this during the trial, that it was never done before, only in case of Michael Jackson. What Michael does must not have been done before. Might be an ambition of him smiley_spider.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions