GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
October 27, 2011, 11:57:05 PM
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 28, 2011, 12:07:49 AM
Or lollipops!

Dr. Paul White testified that lollipops laced with propofol may be an effective way to sedate patients without having to give them an IV, because the anesthetic can be absorbed through the tissues in the mouth.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Edit:  I just noticed in this pic MJ's glasses say, "Real"!  :lol:

I mean what an awesome day for confirmation who's behind this all!  Thanks Front!   And family gifts from LaToya and Paris!  Just when some here are going crazy with, its all so real-like, it can't be a hoax--and they're not allowing themselves to beLIEve.  Sarahli and PureLove what would we do without you?  :D
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:11:11 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 12:22:38 AM
Thank you for the PUMPKIN!!! Made my day!  /woohoo/

in australia halloween is not really big and is only just starting to be celebrated on a large scale in the past few years. so i am not sure if its just me and my culture difference / misunderstanding of halloween in america, (know is huge) but is it realistic that someone would wear a halloween coloured tie to a courtroom. if that was a real court here it would be so unprofessional. hence, i am guessing that tie is also a gag right??? he cant be serious wearing an orange tie to court??

i love mj.... so humorous! pumpkins, clowns, elephants, rabbits, etc etc. i dont know how anyone could take it seriously and not identify the prop placement as strange / funny / inappropriate / suspicious... its hilarious!!!

i'm singing...

when they say WHY, WHY WHY? WHY?
tell em that its Michael prankin'
WHY WHY WHY?
coz he likes foolin this way?

he likes punking them that way.....

that waaaaaaaayyyyyy......

LOL.....

LOVE MJ and that damn fine sense of humour!  bearhug

anyone know if there is any truth to this story.... hilarious!

Holy BAMcakes! You people sure are hard to please! You ask to see Mr. Pumpkin…..wish granted. You ask for clues from the Family…..you got clues from the Family. You asked for more keys…..you got more keys. You asked for A_OTHER sign…..you got another SIG_. I guess Souza might as well close down this hoax forum now and throw in the "towel" because MJ has already "officially"  :?  been PRONOU_CED "dead" (infamous autopsy photo with the missing "N").

/overreacting/

seriously though, if people are losing faith this far into DH with this beatifully crafted circus of a trial, then they are just mad /pull hair/

dont get why the general public also cant see that this trial is bizzare... why arent the media reporting on the crazy antics in court (i:e props, etc)

L.O.V.E to all xx
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 12:53:39 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 28, 2011, 12:27:35 AM
Hey Australian believer - Thank you for calling me mad  lolol/!!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 12:46:00 AM
Hey Australian believer - Thank you for calling me mad  lolol/!!

bearhug

darling, not calling you mad specifically. just a generalisation.... just watching the courtcase everyday, though at times the medical information is a bit dry, the humour and the gags, the things said, etc just all point and fit into DH so blatantly obvious... its clear as day. i just think wow how can people NOT see this? and im talking abt believers and general public. cracks me up.... so many unprofessional things in the court and instances, lines of irrelevant questioning, comments abt the traffic weather, props etc, that just would not fly in a real court as they are not pertinent to the trial or appropriate for courtroom...

actually just to clarify gina, i really respect you respect/ and all of the other long time members here who have had their faith tested re: DH for 2 + years. i am a newcomer, so much easier for me to keep the faith as i havent had to yet face the test of time. i am sure my tests will come...

just saying IMO for me personally, DH evidence, combined with this brilliant circus of a trial, I believe will always keep me knowing and believing that MJ is alive, even if he never bams! dont know how to explain it, never been more sure something... too many things that are cfrazy and staged and fit so well, impossible for all these things to be connected by mere coincidence... that's the reason for my comment, re: Mad....

peace and L.O.V.E to you sister 
bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Adi

October 28, 2011, 01:07:19 AM
@Front  lolol/

thanks for fullfilling some wishes of the believers...being an Aussie I would love to see a Kangaroo strategically positioned in the courtroom somewhere to represent the kangaroo court that this trial is (reference: "TS" 27 September 2011)

:lol: :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 28, 2011, 02:18:26 AM
^^ Ooh yes, a kangaroo would be good or a red bull (that someone else mentioned) or better still, how about Ed sneaking a can of Red Bull out from under his desk to top up his cup!

Absolutely LOVING this trial! Flanny suddenly coming out with 'the elephant in the room' was perfection!

Sorry, Front, if we appear too demanding - we're only making full use of the interactive feature that's apparently been made available to us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 03:48:59 AM
@Front  lolol/

thanks for fullfilling some wishes of the believers...being an Aussie I would love to see a Kangaroo strategically positioned in the courtroom somewhere to represent the kangaroo court that this trial is (reference: "TS" 27 September 2011)

:lol: :mrgreen:

oh adi what a brilliant idea!!  /bravo/

@ front.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaseeee can we have a kangaroo for aussie believers.....
PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEE

it would tie in well with kangaroo court theme too....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Suzy7

October 28, 2011, 04:50:55 AM
Nice song @Australian MJ BeLIEver lol
@Front I agree with the kangaroo request ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 28, 2011, 07:37:19 AM
@Australian believer it was just a lousy attempt to make a joke  ::P bearhug

I know you didn't call ME mad penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 28, 2011, 07:54:22 AM

from Sarahli
Have you seen this PureLove? Ask and ye shall receive!  /woohoo/     

from PureLove   
I told you that we were going to see the face of the pumpkin, didn't I? :lol:    

from Sarahli   
Thank you for the PUMPKIN!!! Made my day! 
Let's ask for a Clown in the courtroom now...  geek/     

Holy BAMcakes! You people sure are hard to please! You ask to see Mr. Pumpkin…..wish granted. You ask for clues from the Family…..you got clues from the Family. You asked for more keys…..you got more keys. You asked for A_OTHER sign…..you got another SIG_. I guess Souza might as well close down this hoax forum now and throw in the "towel" because MJ has already "officially"  :?  been PRONOU_CED "dead" (infamous autopsy photo with the missing "N").

Y'all keep asking and the court just might run outta props!  /judge/   ;)

By the way, Ms Sarahli --- YOU have obviously been snoozing on court time…………….because there have already BEEN CLOWNS.  :lol:

Hello Front. Thank you to CO_FIRM that the pumpkin showed its face just for us!  /woohoo/

It actually made it for me bis zum ende!!  lolol/

If there was any doubt left about this trial being live it is now removed, and if there was any doubt left on who's in control it is removed too!  8-)

Thank you for the picture of the clowns outside the courtroom, I had not seen them....and not because I was snoozing ....I have not even blinked once, though I may have looked like that at times ---->

... my wish was for a clown [dot]inside[/dot] the courtroom, like the pumpkin. ;) But that's okay I understand that not all our wishes can be granted (I see you've already received other "requests" from my fellow hoaxers  albino/)...and we have a clown in disguise in this forum already so that should be enough.....YOU----->

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 28, 2011, 08:07:11 AM
@Front...always nice to see you pop in  ;)

You've got to admit that members' requests are fun...I'm sure your 'team' enjoys receiving the requests and trying to figure out how to fulfill them...and it sure is a LOT of fun on our end to see them magically appear  :lol:

I'm all for a kangaroo in the courtroom as well lol.  Now that would be funny!

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S.  What does your magic 8-ball say about that vid of Murray being rushed to the hospital....fake or legit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 28, 2011, 09:32:01 AM
If today I'll see a kangaroo in court I'll faint bow/ bow/ bow/.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 28, 2011, 10:19:57 AM
                        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login said:
in australia halloween is not really big and is only just starting to be celebrated on a large scale in the past few years. so i am not sure if its just me and my culture difference / misunderstanding of halloween in america, (know is huge) but is it realistic that someone would wear a halloween coloured tie to a courtroom. if that was a real court here it would be so unprofessional. hence, i am guessing that tie is also a gag right??? he cant be serious wearing an orange tie to court??

I could be wrong but I would think that this goes against laws surrounding the use of holiday decorations or promotion in Federal office buildings or property. I know that not everyone believes in the holiday of Halloween so this would be offensive to those that don't believe in the holiday. I couldn't find anything specific on Halloween but in my mind it wouldn't be any different than the holiday of Christmas.

@Front - any hints of what's to come in the next couple of weeks?

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

October 28, 2011, 10:34:42 AM
The clown was in the public eye since 2 weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.