all4loveandbelieve

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 23, 2011, 08:03:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@PureLove...Thanks SO much for your kind words and for the song...L.O.V.E. it.  We're not always going to agree with everything everyone says...and there are days where frustrations get the better of us.  Given that we are a FAMILY...and that most of spend a lot of time on here...there will be times when we lash out at each other (just like what happens in every family).  Whether it's a 'real' family or an 'online' family (although THIS family...our MJ family...is very REAL to me)...one of the greatest feelings in the world is getting past the 'disagreement' and finding our way back to L.O.V.E.  Negativity weighs heavy on the soul...love gives you wings.  If we could all remember that (and I know sometimes it's hard to)...we'd ONLY be treating each other with love...even when disagreeing.

Thanks again for your post...L.O.V.E. you  bearhug

@WishingStar...what's with the lukewarm coffee?  You shouldn't let a good thing sit for too long  :lol: .  You always manage to make me smile...you are a great example of staying within the 'boundaries' of love.  L.O.V.E. you too  bearhug

This is for you, for PureLove, and for all our MJ family:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJ9-gSnh0o

[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.

Bethechange, I do believe that we are a family here. And there's something that I write always. Family members can discuss, they argue or fight but at the end they smoke peace pipes because they love each other no matter what. It is the same for us. I definitely see this place as home and you guys as my family. You are my MJ family.

We shared laughter, we shared tears, we shared excitement, we shared fear, horror, fun, love and so many things together during the past 2 years on this forum which created a special bond between each other. Like Front wrote just above, We are connected as one. And I love you my friend. Even if I get frustrated, sad or mad, I do love you because you are just another part of me.

Thank you so much for that beautiful song. I can definitely feel it! ;) Love and
  bearhug

Purelove and every hoax family memember, we are here because we believe Michael is alive, and we all became close together, no matter where we live. Isn't this what Michael always wanted, for us to all get along from all over the world? Yes we  don't always agree, but that is why we have freedom of speech, everyone is entitled to give their opinion, sometimes we may get agressive with one another, which we shouldn't. So my dear friends, I added a few more things, wishing you all the blessings. cheers...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Adi

October 23, 2011, 08:05:13 PM
Do not condemn.
Do not abandon.
Do not judge.
…until you have heard the TRUTH of Hi(s)Story.

I. HIm. We. Connected as One.
The King will not back down until it's done.

Proverbs 14:32
"When calamity comes, the WICKED are brought down, but even in DEATH the righteous have a REFUGE."

PERFECTion is the child of tIME----> patience is its CReator.

p.s. most definitely continue to watch family tweets---sometimes the volume of "whisPers" need to be cranked up a little……………

HI back at ya' ...and also a

bearhug

Speaking of the 'P' .... Paris recently tweeted this:

pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη

uh ohhh… watching Paranormal Activity 3, and the "ghost" drew the eye of lucifer in a triangle on the ceiling :O y'all kno what that means……
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 24, 2011, 12:12:29 AM
Michael I love you bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 24, 2011, 01:26:30 AM
That piano in the end is sooooooo beautiful...not scary at all Michael. I love you bearhug

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYP6jwbllgw&NR=1[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 24, 2011, 07:09:58 AM
pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
I can never just press the "Clear" button on a calculator just once. It's necessary to press it 8 times.
16 Oct

This tweet of Paris has got me thinking. Maybe that there is a connection with what happened a few days ago.... because:

Pressing the "clear" button several times =  to be sure that the data is cleared/erased to start anew.

And "formatting disk" = erasing data to start anew.

:?:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

titania

October 24, 2011, 07:24:53 AM
Do not condemn.
Do not abandon.
Do not judge.

"When calamity comes, the WICKED are brought down, but even in DEATH the righteous have a REFUGE."

p.s. most definitely continue to watch family tweets---sometimes the volume of "whisPers" need to be cranked up a little……………
How I perceive this message ...

I think Front is telling us not to condemn and not judge Murray. Not even if maybe he gets convicted because Hi(s)Story is totally different from the "official" story that we'll see. So even if the verdict might indicate that Michael is dead, Front is telling us not to abandon, but to be patient because BAM is gonna be later...  The King will not show up until it's time! "When calamity comes" [Murray's conviction],  everyone [I mean especially the non-believers and the believers who are not so strong on their beliefs] will think that Michael really died so I think this is how Michael will have again a "refuge in death" and that's when the "wicked ones" [those who harmed him and/or intended to kill him ...'cause we know he had received life-threats] will be exposed...

In fact I never even thought the BAM will be at the end of the trial... I knew we will receive important clues about him being alive and about this whole thing being just a hoax, only a movie! and we did receive so many clues especially through those fake photos and all the discrepancies in the witnesses' testimonies and the toys in the court-room, etc... I was also hoping [still am] that we will see Michael in disguise again...maybe as a witness or as a juror....something like that.
But I really feel that the "plan" is for Murray to get convicted so that the impact of the BAM is even greater and the conviction of the innocent man will emphasize even more how wrong the Justice system is and how harmful can the media be!! just like it happened for Michael!
I believe that this is how Michael wants to prove that the mistakes of this wrongful System repeat over and over again, and that INjustice will happen over and over again to innocent people unless major changes are made to improve it.

Thank you for so eloquently expressing thoughts and feelings very similar to mine at this point in time. I agree with your interpretation of Front's most recent post. And I have never thought about a BAM at the end of the trial either. I have however, been dwelling on what I might think should CM be found guilty. Michael was found not guilty on all counts. I intitially thought of CM as the man in the mirror for Michael and consequently he would be found not guilty. But your theory is very interesting and raises some important issues re the judicial system.  /judge/

I guess we should hang on to the wise words coming from Tom Meserau as he is spending a lot of time following and commenting on the Conrad Murray vs the people trial. respect/

And of course family tweets will get my FULL attention from now on....

Here is Paris sporting a lion tee and looking spunky! The lion is so MJ, isn't it? penguin/

Titania

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

curls

October 24, 2011, 08:00:46 AM

I guess we should hang on to the wise words coming from Tom Meserau as he is spending a lot of time following and commenting on the Conrad Murray vs the people trial. respect/

Titania

Titania, can I ask you please, where are you reading Mesereau's comments?  That's something I'd be interested to read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 09:56:26 AM
hi all was read the post of front. he/she said  to whate and dont make coclutions. but all that we read and haird from numerus of articals is make as all confuses. i dont watch the trial and i will never watch it. i dont whant to lose the faith in justis sistem. iver the faith in the authoritys. i have my one bilieves and i want change them.
he/she said to whate antil mr jackson came and reviele his self tell his story. the truth that is still heading to as.ar is already riviele to as maybe is front of as but we cant see it.
who no
so all have paitien ar look deaper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 24, 2011, 02:34:10 PM
Front if you are also TS, why don't you ask the threads to be merged WTF?? ?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 24, 2011, 02:42:15 PM
Just wanted to say this thread was hijacked many many pages ago.
maybe we should go back to back ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 24, 2011, 03:01:04 PM
Do not condemn.
Do not abandon.
Do not judge.

How I perceive this message ...

I think Front is telling us not to condemn and not judge Murray. Not even if maybe he gets convicted because Hi(s)Story is totally different from the "official" story that we'll see. So even if the verdict might indicate that Michael is dead, Front is telling us not to abandon, but to be patient because BAM is gonna be later...  The King will not show up until it's time! "When calamity comes" [Murray's conviction],  everyone [I mean especially the non-believers and the believers who are not so strong on their beliefs] will think that Michael really died so I think this is how Michael will have again a "refuge in death" and that's when the "wicked ones" [those who harmed him and/or intended to kill him ...'cause we know he had received life-threats] will be exposed...

In fact I never even thought the BAM will be at the end of the trial... I knew we will receive important clues about him being alive and about this whole thing being just a hoax, only a movie! and we did receive so many clues especially through those fake photos and all the discrepancies in the witnesses' testimonies and the toys in the court-room, etc... I was also hoping [still am] that we will see Michael in disguise again...maybe as a witness or as a juror....something like that.
But I really feel that the "plan" is for Murray to get convicted so that the impact of the BAM is even greater and the conviction of the innocent man will emphasize even more how wrong the Justice system is and how harmful can the media be!! just like it happened for Michael!
I believe that this is how Michael wants to prove that the mistakes of this wrongful System repeat over and over again, and that INjustice will happen over and over again to innocent people unless major changes are made to improve it.

Thank you for so eloquently expressing thoughts and feelings very similar to mine at this point in time. I agree with your interpretation of Front's most recent post. And I have never thought about a BAM at the end of the trial either. I have however, been dwelling on what I might think should CM be found guilty. Michael was found not guilty on all counts. I intitially thought of CM as the man in the mirror for Michael and consequently he would be found not guilty. But your theory is very interesting and raises some important issues re the judicial system.  /judge/

And of course family tweets will get my FULL attention from now on....

Here is Paris sporting a lion tee and looking spunky! The lion is so MJ, isn't it? penguin/

Titania

That lion has a meaning, I do not remember now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 25, 2011, 06:13:31 PM
I don't know if you guys noticed but there is something orange on the desk just behind Murray that looks like a PUMPKIN!!!  afraid/

That's funny since it's almost Halloween, and that Randy Phillips mentioned Halloween in his testimony....  suspicious//

lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 25, 2011, 06:31:00 PM
I don't know if you guys noticed but there is something orange on the desk just behind Murray that looks like a PUMPKIN!!!  afraid/

That's funny since it's almost Halloween, and that Randy Phillips mentioned Halloween in his testimony....  suspicious//

lolol/

I saw that too Sarahli. Mr King of Halloween must be about to arrive!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 25, 2011, 06:36:22 PM
I posted it in the Jermaine's tweeter thread but it's worth to be mentioned here as well...

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
Defense's hollow point from AEG's Randy Phillips -- that Amir wouldn't let him speak with Michael because he'd just returned from Dr Klein -- is a pointless smokescreen. It is normal for someone to be groggy after dermatological treatments. Same way I was 'doped up' and out of it after my dental treatment at weekend. These treatments for Michael, over a period of weeks, prove NOTHING but two facts: a) he visited Dr Klein for established dermatological reasons and b) most of us are not fit to speak with anyone after invasive medical procedures @HLNTV @CNN @InSession #murraytrial #smokescreen

This tweet can be linked to what what Front said:

Perplexities often arise when one becomes discombobulated by uncertainties, which results in blindly feeling around in the dark. When KEY factors and "whispers" are utilized to further one's understanding, it is only then that one is propelled towards enLIGHTenment.

DOubt is indeed the greatest self-motivator, for it is the driving force behind the desire to obtain facts & truth. However, when one's realization of facts are obscured by external smoke-screens, it often obliterates the current path.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 25, 2011, 06:38:27 PM

lolol/

I saw that too Sarahli. Mr King of Halloween must be about to arrive!  :mrgreen:

This one looks a LOT less scary than the ones you posted here!  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions