mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: Official back & Front thread
October 14, 2011, 12:18:38 AM
Wow...First off I want to give everyone a great big  bearhug !!! I LOVE you guys so much...ALL of you...you have no idea how I have come to LOVE each of you, with your wonderful, "emotional" and  "diversified" persona's! God Bless you all!

When I have some alone time, I sit here casually and I read your posts, and I take my time when reading them, and I watch the friendly (well, mainly friendly) bantering, ( like sister and brothers do) back and forth, and  I Love it! You guys amaze me every day with your individual skills for "Investigating" and "connecting the dots". The more time we spend together here on the forum, the more I see that a "Family" has been born, thanks to  Michael and his hoax.

What a beautiful gift this is for all of us! This is a gift from Michael himself. We were all brought  together, here on this forum, because (I think it is safe to say), we all LOVE Michael! So in reality "LOVE" brought us together! Michael has said that this is "All For LOVE", the hoax began with "LOVE" and I believe...no I KNOW, that it will end in "LOVE".

Have any of you really thought about how lucky we are, that our small intimate group of members were "chosen" in some way, to be the only ones to believe in Michael and his reasons for hoaxing his death?? 99.9 % of the world believe that he is dead, but we, our MJ Family, are the only ones holding Michael's hand and not loosing Faith at the drop of a hat! That is very special, well to me it is, because here I am holding Michael's hand, whereas 2 and a half years ago, I didn't know very much about Michael Jackson, I wasn't a fan and I'm still not a "Fan" I guess you could say I LOVE him like a Brother. Today, I am proud to say that through this hoax, I discovered the most incredible human being that ever walked this planet. I will be forever grateful for what I have learned from him and I will always hold Michael in my heart....Sorry, I digress

I firmly believe that our role here is very important! Once we get through the hoax part of this adventure, then it will be "our time to shine". This is going to be such a shock to all of the non Believers, and I'm sure they will be looking for "answers" and I know it was said before, that this site will be swarming with new members. So it will be up to us to help them, and I hope that when that time comes that we can all be kind and compassionate and LOVING towards them. We shouldn't really "judge" the non Believers, it's not their fault, they are just still "asleep", but soon their eyes will be opened, and hopefully their hearts will be also! We are the lucky ones! By some "magical" wonder, it was our time to "Awaken" to the "TRUTH", for that I am very thankful, as I have learned so much here and I will never go back to my old way of living and thinking, or should I say, NOT living and NOT thinking! So, until all is revealed, I think we keep doing what we've been doing, KNOWING that Michael has this all under control. Whatever happens in court is out of our hands. I think that we will have all the dots connected as they unfold, because there are some very smart cookies on this forum!!

I firmly Believe that LOVE will win in the end...I have no doubt that LOVE, PEACE, FREEDOM And UNITY, will be restored to our planet. The people WILL "Awaken" and realize who they really are, who we ALL are...LOVE! We were born to LOVE and be positive and help each other, because ...We are ONE!...Michael taught me that, and I believe in Michael, but more importantly, I believe in myself!

@ Front...Thank you for Believing in us...I LOVE YOU Brother! bearhug

This is just my opinion and I say this all with LOVE!

"Keep The Faith" family and Believe in the power of LOVE, let LOVE guide all of your thoughts and please keep spreading that LOVE to others! Thank you all...You guys are the best and I LOVE YOU!

Blessings Love and Light  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 14, 2011, 03:05:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not a tabloid or a fake fan. Sorry that so many feathers are getting ruffled. It is clear that you only want to have like minded people around so you will not challenge your thinking. Got it. I will keep observing. Thank you. I believe Souza said that all are welcome.

bearhug

You are welcome its just that most (not saying you), but most non believers that come on here, come here only to attack...

So Love4MJ, why do you think MJ is dead..what are your 5 main strong points?

I like where you are going with this UYI, for a long time we've had non-believers come in stating that we are in the wrong and basically need to wake up and see the light. With nothing to back their statement it seems they just come in to stir the pot and get every one discouraged causing a frenzy in our forum. I for one would be very interested in having a non-believer debunk everything that we have concluded to. I think it would be nice to bounce things back and fourth, who knows something could be learned for one or both parties. I think non-believers might be able to see things with fresh eyes that we can't because of our mind frame. I'm willing to give it a whirl. I of course would like to see this happen in a peaceful manner without anyone putting someone else down, degrading their thoughts and without unnecessary bickering.

Your right...at least if they come here and make a thread on why they believe this to be a murder theory, then we can better talk with them, and it will help us refine our theories instead of them coming on here to berate us and we get nowhere.

So if any non believers want to make a thread of why they think MJ is dead, they can, if not, they I guess we will never see eye to eye and continue to remain on separate sides.

@use_your_illusion – I love your question to @Love4MJ   I have a similar kind of flip side question for her too.  :) 

@PureLove - “Did someone help us to become believers? No one helped me. I saw the inconsistencies and all weirdness and started to dig deeper like all other believers did.” My story is the same as yours…  and thank you for sharing that wonderful poem.

@Mish1981 I believe in a common ground too!  ;D  I actually wrote about it on my blog a while ago now...

Same here, no one helped me to get here either, there are those who will see if they want and there are those who will not...really why is it such a crime to think MJ is alive  :roll:

P.S Love your blogs by the way.

Quote from: Front
Continue to show compassion & support by helping them to think outside the box.

Quote from: Front
It always ends up the same way. Yep, you said it-- "they just come in to stir the pot". But when ASKED for evidence -- or even a HALF-witted SHRED of evidence………….no answer. Wonder why!    It would be nice if theories were presented by BOTH sides---WITH corroboration…but THAT remains to be seen.

So what do we do, continue to show them our theories? or do we just forget about them, are they a lost cause?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

everlastinglove_MJ

October 14, 2011, 06:15:52 AM
Front, thank you for your translation of the whispers of enlightenment. It feels like a welcome guiding light for the ones who need it most. Sometimes I do need to read these whispers, so your post is very helpful in times my faith is less strong (I prefer to hear the whispers in my ear though ;) :lol: ).

The death photo evoked a lot of mixed feelings to beLIEvers and nonbeLIEvers which I understand completely, because the pic is saddening, confusing and perhaps shocking for the ones who didn’t expect it. And clearly fake in case you are a beLIEver although there are still doubts. I see it as a natural reaction that even when you are a beLIEver or knower you can still have doubts caused by emotions and personal uncertainties possibly motivated by others on this forum. It isn’t really easy to stick to your own opinion even when you are a convinced beLIEver, especially when you think outside the box and keep all possibilities open. I consider the photo as a new level in the hoax and a beginning of something bigger, and we might go deep before we see the light at last. We better be prepared.
I’ll keep the faith for sure & it’s all for L.O.V.E..

Love to you, Front.
& love to you all
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

October 14, 2011, 07:49:06 AM
@mjj4ever777.... /bravo/ Amazing post....thank you!  Love you back!

Front said:

"Halloween is just around the corner!"..........don't you mean: Halloween is just around the, "coroner"  :lol:
Great to see you Front......personally, I think you should consider a career change, baking is not your thing, lol. 
However, I suppose I shouldn't ever judge a cake by its frosting.  I am sure they both would taste just as yummy as any Cake Boss cake.  This hoax on the other hand, has not been a cake-walk, nor a piece of cake to decipher.  Thank you for popping in and giving a bit of encouragement. 

Blessings to both you guys....thank you!
LOVE 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 14, 2011, 08:28:50 AM

from Souza
Dear Front,

We still have that rotten cake issue, remember? That tiny problem has not been solved yet and until then no smileys for you.

:shock:

afraid/

okay, okay…no more rotten/moldy cakes!
Maybe you'll like this one better---and Halloween is just around the corner! a very SPECIAL cake just for you…because I know how much you LOVE clowns………

re: other thread-- who knows? Mike might go easy on you and wear a Pink Panther suit instead of a clown disguise. But for now…….

(wicked laughter)

lolol/

:twisted:

;)

I feel like watchin' SAW I, II, III, IV, V, VI & VII after seeing that awesome cake..........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 14, 2011, 09:55:27 AM
Souza n Front,
Sittin in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
Then comes marraige,
Then comes Souza with the baby carriage.

Kay so get a room, alright?
lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 14, 2011, 09:55:56 AM

from Souza
Dear Front,

We still have that rotten cake issue, remember? That tiny problem has not been solved yet and until then no smileys for you.

:shock:

afraid/

okay, okay…no more rotten/moldy cakes!
Maybe you'll like this one better---and Halloween is just around the corner! a very SPECIAL cake just for you…because I know how much you LOVE clowns………

re: other thread-- who knows? Mike might go easy on you and wear a Pink Panther suit instead of a clown disguise. But for now…….

(wicked laughter)

lolol/

:twisted:

;)

I feel like watchin' SAW I, II, III, IV, V, VI & VII after seeing that awesome cake..........

Hmmm...I lost the post I was working on. Darned it.

MJForever777 - loved your post. I feel the same way.
 Wishingstar - thanks for the laugh.
 Adi - you are right. It does have a strange and somewhat scary feeling when looking at the clown face.

So - does anyone else see the sillouhette in the eye or is it just my vivid imagination? To me,  it looks almost like posing from the side. I don't know why but I'm having trouble inserting images. I'll keep trying.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 14, 2011, 09:58:03 AM
wow - just caught up on 2 days of posts in this thread... talk abt ups and downs!!!

cant believe how a so called autopsy photo and a few books can erase hard evidence from mj himself re: hoax... its like some people allow these two contrived things to errode the very things they first beLIEved which led them here in the first place...

@ anna - you say this "situation is causing" you stress... if you are choosing to believe in hoax, but struggle with it, then believe in death of mj, and then still continue to frequent a hoax forum, then my dear the only one causing you stress is yourself.

@ souza - didnt you start a thread for those having an off day so they could purge their negativity. perhaps you will kindly paste the thread url here for those not mentioning names, who may need it. the attacks on front and hysterical posts are not constructive to those searching for truth and connecting dots.

@ front - though in my infancy in seeing the truth abt MJ - just want to say that everytime i read your posts i am encouraged to search, look and question... it is not what you say that makes me believe, rather the direction you lead us in. the facts/evidence are irrefutable. from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the priveledge of reading your posts.

@ mods, thank you for making this place exist... dont know how i would have found truth otherwise.

L.O.V.E n peace to all x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

all4loveandbelieve

October 14, 2011, 10:20:11 AM
I really can not believe people lose their faith over a fake picture. Did you guys forget how we became a believer? Remember we watched the memorial and the funeral of this man? His family, even his children say that he is dead. We had an autopsy report and we never expected that there was going to be hearings but there were and now Murray is at the trial. We still believed he was alive. Now all of a sudden a death picture came up and you lose your faith. Then why did you believe at the first hand with all the so called "facts" that "proved" he was dead? You were waiting for a picture to convince you? It's just a picture! There is something called Photoshop and you can make miracles with that. I don't understand how you think the one in the pic is Michael because he looks nothing like him but still, even if that's him, why do you find it so hard to believe that Michael could pose to the camera for the sake of the hoax? If the man arranged all of these things for decades, would it be hard for him to create a fake autopsy pic?

Maybe you guys need to give a break because all I see is, you are trying to find things to convince you that Michael is dead. You know that he is alive but can not be sure of it. And you want to be sure of something, alive or dead. And sometimes you chose to believe that he is alive and sometimes you chose to believe he is dead. If this picture convinced you he is dead, that's fine. Go and mourn for him once again and leave the hoax behind. But if you are not convinced that he is dead, then stop whining, crying and be strong. Believers are strong. We passed too many obstacles and we need to keep on walking through the light. I can see the light clearly and the one who is holding the light. That is our King! I'll keep on walking through him. Now, if you have a heart strong enough, stay with me and with the other strong soldiers of Michael's army but if you're too afraid to get hurt at the end, if you are not strong enough to keep going, leave us and everything related to the King behind. This must be the end of the road for you. Farewell to the ones who want to quit and Greetings to the ones who are still following the light. We will meet the King , he is waiting for us. Believe and Trust Michael! LONG LIVE THE KING!

Purelove, you are 1000% right, I have faith and am positive that Michael was alive since I saw the news in the internet of his supposedley death. I have been preaching since June 25/2009 to have faith, and believe in this man.. I am so discouraged at time to see so many negativity going around. That picture we saw of Michael is NOT Michael. I had post a thread stating that my friend who is a doctor saw that picture and he said it is not real. Why is it that you cannot take what we say in face value. Yet a non believer comes along and you start believing this person.  Please keep the faith, you  will see a surprise soon. Remember Halloween is around the corner. You might never know you may be thrilled...  Front seems to have the same soul as Michael. I read his post and I got shivers all over my body. blessings.
Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:24:55 AM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 14, 2011, 10:27:22 AM
@bec you are right. after a big fight the love is coming. 
hey
front and souza i will by the rize and
i whant a treet  :)
and i prifer tiramisu or a chocolate cake.  :)
Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:27:28 PM by ovelias
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 14, 2011, 10:57:22 AM
Front, thank you for your translation of the whispers of enlightenment. It feels like a welcome guiding light for the ones who need it most. Sometimes I do need to read these whispers, so your post is very helpful in times my faith is less strong (I prefer to hear the whispers in my ear though ;) :lol: ).

The death photo evoked a lot of mixed feelings to beLIEvers and nonbeLIEvers which I understand completely, because the pic is saddening, confusing and perhaps shocking for the ones who didn’t expect it. And clearly fake in case you are a beLIEver although there are still doubts. I see it as a natural reaction that even when you are a beLIEver or knower you can still have doubts caused by emotions and personal uncertainties possibly motivated by others on this forum. It isn’t really easy to stick to your own opinion even when you are a convinced beLIEver, especially when you think outside the box and keep all possibilities open. I consider the photo as a new level in the hoax and a beginning of something bigger, and we might go deep before we see the light at last. We better be prepared.
I’ll keep the faith for sure & it’s all for L.O.V.E..

Love to you, Front.
& love to you all
 bearhug

I no , but think that expected something like this, refer me to the photo, when I look it not feeling at all, am a person that not to affect very easy, is that we have been seeing a lot of things that are false, then? By that this photo went to be true and by that allow that all the means of comunicacion published it,..The means, think that they are the first that be receiving his deserved, there are a lot of people that this putting in doubt the veracity of this photo and they not being able to analyse the photo and say if it is true or false, matters them is the sensationalism does not matter if the informations are false, if Michael was really died never had published something like this photo

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 01:39:06 PM
I think that some of us were taken aback by the 2nd autopsy picture. I certainly was and had to step away for a brief moment. Whatever the outcome of all that we have been through, there will still be this small group of people, less than .00000000001%, who found this site and have traveled on this journey with such faith, understanding and compassion for Michael and now for each other. I am totally amazed at some of you who are just so brilliant with your deductions and follow through with this venture. I am proud to be here on this site with all of you even though friends and family look at me as if I have lost it, about being a beLIEver... and I am far from being a younin'. We do have people on here that will try to shake us up at times but that is where it should end. We have more strength and faith in our small number then those masses who for some reason will not look outside of the box, even for a moment. We need to show those who doubt and have a strong opinion that Michael is gone, that we have that same strong opinion that we beLIEve he is still here with us. It does go both ways. If we are attacked for these reasons, we must not attack back. We must not get upset. We must listen and gently guide them with our grace and patience to what they should look at and what we have accomplished on this forum.

We are a very special group of individuals here on this forum but one must remember that not everyone is ready or has started to see what true spiritual LOVE is all about. This again is what Michael was talking about. It takes time, sometimes a lifetime and not everyone in life, "gets it". Sometimes, we must quietly step back because we cannot help no matter what, in other words, "to each his own".

November   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MICHAEL...
The Light of GOD Surrounds You
The Love of GOD Enfolds You
The Power of GOD Protects You
Amen

November

October 14, 2011, 01:58:15 PM
Just FYI...I think this is where Front got the image for the cake:

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

October 14, 2011, 03:04:48 PM
about the autpsy picturei have to say that a lot people ask for that picture so...
everything you want: you have it!
everything you need : you have it!!
and now... WHAT??

WE STILL BELIEVE!!!
 /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 14, 2011, 03:55:40 PM
@ Front

afraid/  afraid/  afraid/

Is this a scary cake competition? I would like to send you a cake too Front. Pls pick the one you want.  :mrgreen:

Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 03:57:26 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions