Grace

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 07, 2011, 05:33:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We have read many times "the eyes has it".

I interprete this as OUR eyes.
When we are asleep, our eyes are closed.
When we are awake, our eyes are open.

We saw many eyes in photographs (Doc Murray in Florida at the pool e.g.) and in art.
But this happened only when we had our eyes wide open because we researched and questioned.
Maybe it was also a "training on the job" to get us to know what to look for or what might be found (disguised).

So our eyes make the horizon or the perspective - up to a limit that we declare ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 07, 2011, 05:36:30 PM
Mjonmind I was the one who posted about Dieter Wiesner and Pianogames video.That video I think was his last and the name is OLD and NEW  ;).

Michael Jackson could still be Alive (Sequel Part 36): Old and New
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-y1kjCiTo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

In the British documentary ‘Michael Jackson’s Secret Hollywood’ Dieter Wiesner showed his plan for MJ Universe to the camera. The plan was in the form of a bubble diagram, and some of the writing was too small to be legible, so I have used a question mark in those instances, and I have converted the plan to text for ease of including on the blog:
MJ Center located at Neverland II                →Philanthropy
→Mentor Program
→MJ Museum
MJ Content Galaxy                                            →Film Projects
                                                                               →Misc Content                →Peter Pan
                                                                                                                           →Biography
                                                                               →Game Projects
                                                                               →Music Projects              →?
                                                                                                                           →Production
MJ Marketing Galaxy                                     →Licensing/Franchising   →?
                                                                                                                            →?
                                                                              →Publishing                        →Biography
                                                                              →Films?
                                                                              →’Mega Star Marketing’
                                                                              →’Short Films’                     →?
                                                                              →Internet
                                                                              →Merchandising
                                                                              →Strategic Partnerships     →?
                                                                                                                                →?
                                                                                →Public Relations/CI         →?
                                                                                                                                →?
MJ Developments                                              →Culver
                                                                                →Schools for America
                                                                                →’Family Cities’
                                                                                →Neverland II                  →Museum
                                                                                                                               →Theme Park
                                                                                                                               →?
MJ Strategic Investment                                  →MJM
                                                                                →Apple
                                                                                →New Technologies
                                                                                →Other
MJ New Technology Galaxy                            →ECG Streaming Videos
                                                                                →MDC
                                                                                →New Virtual Technologies          →3D
                                                                                                                                              →Hologram
  →?

If someone wants more info about  this here it is the site:

OMG this is so hard for me.I try everyday to look for clues and its not about OBBSESION here,its something that keeps me pushing.Like someone or something doesent leave me alone .Day and night ,from 9 till 5 ,lol lolol/,this is all I have in my mind.Everytime I found something important I WANT to share with people here.This is what I feel I have to do it.
Some time ago,I said that I dont want to see the trial live,and I saw it just a few times.I dont know why,but I feel I have to look in ANOTHER PLACES,for SOMETHING BIGGER,and that the court is just a DISTRACTION ,do you understand me?????? :(
Yesterday when I heard for the fist time the speech of STEVE JOBS ,I knew it,OMG,we have to go BACK,back to where ALL THIS STARTED.He said it best in his speech:

You cannot connect the dots looking forward,you can only connect them,looking BACKwards!!!

This  man is A GENIUS and so is Michael and THE KEY people in this HOAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Just for the record,Kai Chase testified last week but no one was courious enough to look BACK ,to find some connection with Michael.And if people will say,well we already know about that old picture with her and CECIL Holmes ,lol:

The connection dont stop here  :shock:,it's more than that,the father of Cecil worked with TOMMY MOTTOLA .And the legendary comedian Red Foxx,the godfather of Kai Chase ,knew Michael for a LONGGGGGGGGG time,lol.This is awesome  :lol::

Michael Jackson, The Jacksons - Variety Show - Redd Foxx (Part 3) 1977
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgC-SU5lJtA[/youtube]

The Jacksons Variety Show Skit with Redd Foxx -:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: is that MICHAEL in disguise??????
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ_psQyXCw8[/youtube]

And it's more,much more and one example is DR DREW lol  :lol: :lol:.Oh Michael you are such a joker,I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember this from somewhere else but this is such a very good reminder for all of us Apple. Thank you. So, it shouldn't be too hard for us to say that Kai is in on the hoax. This is a high possibility. And probably that was the reason why she once said the kids stayed with her downstairs and once she said Prince went upstairs with Murray. She contradicts herself like everyone else in the family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 05:47:44 PM
@Applehead...you are amazing!!! Thank you for the info...I agree we need to take a look back, in order to connect all the dots! ;)

Sending you Love friend!  bearhug

Mjj4ever777 thank you also,you together with Its Her,Voiceforthesilent,Wishingstar, Sarahli, MJonmind,Blankie, BeTheChange, PureLove and SimPattyK ,are the REASON why I keep going,you are all an INSPIRATION FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 bearhug :-*

OMGosh.... :'( :'( :'( OF JOY.........That was such a sweet thing to say applehead.  I really needed that hug today.....
Thank you from the bottom of this little wishingstar's heart.........
I LOVE YOU guys.......you are part of the gentle guiding light Front talked about....at least for me.  There are so many members here that I really admire and truly love and care about.  However, the Applehead Dumpling Gang here is amazing (not me...you guys, lol).
Thank you again applehead.....I felt the love and truly appreciated it!  LOVE YOU!

Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 06:23:08 PM
The picture Paris posted reminds me of E.T...when he landed and left.

I need to go back to the art again.
We have read many times "the eyes has it". We have been shown pictures of the bedroom with chairs and in the court room the chair perspective has been questioned as well.

The chair, armchair, key and other sketches have eyes drawed.

I wonder if a hidden camera device was hidden in the chairs inside the room or in other furniture pieces.
I am of the opinion that Michael was very suspicious of people and trusting no one after the trial in 2005. Hiding cameras secretly makes a lot of sense to me.

Thank you for remineded us about Michael's art work.The KEYs are very important,but the question is why he was trying to HUMANISE those objects?????Only humans and animals  have eyes and mouth  mmmmmm.
Talking about KEYs ,can someone tell me if I see well or I'm going crazy,because I think at the minute 6:13 from Steve Jobs speech video,someone if filming a black guy with shall on him.And on the shall is a KEY?????? :shock:.And what 's up with that girl,lol  :lol:,she has some HUGE glasses  afraid/  :lol:! !!

Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 10:37:40 PM
Would you mind if I took a break from trial talk.......I'd like to re-visit the whole missing "n" thing from our dear Front......

A phrase dawned on me a little bit ago, "the Nth Degree" .... it's a phrase or saying meaning "to take something to the extreme" Could all these missing N's be a form of saying that to us?  We have missing N's from Front, missing N's from the trial....where else? 

I searched "Nth Degree Michael Jackson" and found some interesting sites....one is actually an old forum from 2005 talking about the trial then (warning....in some parts you want to bangbang ......but still interesting insight):

The saying seems to be used a lot around Michael....it's a good one to describe him....there really is no limit, no boundaries .....one could say: Michael always takes things to the Nth degree.

We are missing N's all over the place.  Has anyone figured why exactly?  I stated early on that the first thing I thought of was "No N" or Known. 
Anyways....back to our regularly scheduled program......I suppose, lol!

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 07, 2011, 11:55:12 PM
@Front ....you said and I keep remembering this.....Michael acted on an ILLusional front...so I understand he prepared the public for his death by constantly feeding the media with "signs" of his "illnesses" and "drug addiction". So it appears you were right, especially after yesterday recording with Murray and the detectives.

So in other words you (and not only you, because there were others before who said MJ hoaxed his entire life) suggest he is a big liar.

I don't want to be misunderstood, because I love this man unconditionally and I am able to accept anything coming from MJ, but if Michael comes back, how do you imagine the reaction of the fans who believe he is dead when finding out their idol lied to them for so long?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 12:07:14 AM
Would you mind if I took a break from trial talk.......I'd like to re-visit the whole missing "n" thing from our dear Front......

A phrase dawned on me a little bit ago, "the Nth Degree" .... it's a phrase or saying meaning "to take something to the extreme" Could all these missing N's be a form of saying that to us?  We have missing N's from Front, missing N's from the trial....where else? 

I searched "Nth Degree Michael Jackson" and found some interesting sites....one is actually an old forum from 2005 talking about the trial then (warning....in some parts you want to bangbang ......but still interesting insight):

The saying seems to be used a lot around Michael....it's a good one to describe him....there really is no limit, no boundaries .....one could say: Michael always takes things to the Nth degree.

We are missing N's all over the place.  Has anyone figured why exactly?  I stated early on that the first thing I thought of was "No N" or Known. 
Anyways....back to our regularly scheduled program......I suppose, lol!

Blessings

Remember one of the earlier thread of Front in beginning of June under the Omar Bhatti thread when Omar tweeted only ''Yellow Brick Road'', he gave us this hints long time ago before all of the ''N'' things happened !

Front post:
  Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago? :lol:

Re: yellow brick road…..

Might want to check your local bookstore for a  world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N". ;)

Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….
   When I read ''Front post'', I remember how much I liked dissecting all the things that  ''Back'' said back then...   Sorry I'm in L.O.V.E. with you ''Front'', I can't help it even if I wanted to!   ;D    Julie xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 01:05:06 AM
Oh... Forgot... The twitter page of Front shows an image in winter : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Could this be that Michael will be coming back in winter?

Just thinking out loud there but I think this picture means something for sure...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 08, 2011, 03:18:05 AM
@Applehead...you are amazing!!! Thank you for the info...I agree we need to take a look back, in order to connect all the dots! ;)

Sending you Love friend!  bearhug

Mjj4ever777 thank you also,you together with Its Her,Voiceforthesilent,Wishingstar, Sarahli, MJonmind,Blankie, BeTheChange, PureLove and SimPattyK+ Grace  :-* ,are the REASON why I keep going,you are all an INSPIRATION FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww...thank you so much Applehead...I think that we all inspire each other! We really have become a beautiful family of LOVE! Isn't that wonderful? And we have Michael to thank for bringing us together like this! There is no end to what the "Power of LOVE" can do! I am honored to be on this journey with ALL of you!

I can't forget to thank Souza also, for giving us a "home" here on this forum, so "Thank you, Bless you, and I Love you Souza"!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpokenTruth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Spread the truth & spread the love.
October 08, 2011, 04:02:49 AM
After Michael Jackson will not make a "BAM" today, ya`ll will just find another date in the future when this "BAM" will occur and do this millions times over, just like with those who believe Elvis is alive and Tupac.

Michael Jackson was a human, he had his flaws and he had his perfections. All humans die one day, some earlier than it should be.

Let him Rest In Peace and move on with your lives, do him a favor and spread his message instead of obsessing over something false as this and letting precious time fly by.

It is hard to accept and believe but the man is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 04:15:26 AM
After Michael Jackson will not make a "BAM" today, ya`ll will just find another date in the future when this "BAM" will occur and do this millions times over, just like with those who believe Elvis is alive and Tupac.

Michael Jackson was a human, he had his flaws and he had his perfections. All humans die one day, some earlier than it should be.

Let him Rest In Peace and move on with your lives, do him a favor and spread his message instead of obsessing over something false as this and letting precious time fly by.

What?????? lolol/  /scream/  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 08, 2011, 05:07:53 AM

...and you are here on a hoax forum because???????

Go to one of those Ripper sites and share your "knowledge" there dude/dudette.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 06:26:25 AM
Hello SpokenTruth......welcome to the forum.  Indeed, time will tell......thank you for your post, I take all into account.
There is something vaguely familiar about you, in a backwards sort of way.  I do hope you stick around....it would be interesting to read your _comments.........provided, we both can remain civil and all.  If you don't mind, I have a few questions that I am truly just curious about: 

-Could you please tell me what brought you to a hoax site anyways? 

-Have you truly looked at the mountains of evidence....truly, with an open mind?  This is Michael Jackson we are talking about....anything is possible.

-What was your very first reaction when you heard the news June 25th, 2009......very first, gut reaction?

I will understand if you don't want to _comment on this right now.  Life can be very busy, indeed.
LOVE & Blessings to you always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 08, 2011, 08:23:58 AM
I wanted to add something concerning Paris' last tweet:

Front in his last post mentioned a brief quiz with the correct box to tick, and Paris tweet is about that too  8-)

Ask yourself this--you might even call it a brief "pop" quiz…..  8-)

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Michael is very much ALIVE and in control:

Front:
Whatever Happens"…remember that Mr. Jackson Is in CONTROL. Remember who's running the show. We'll get through this together. This IS It!!!

Mr. Jackson Is in CONTROL....

The letters capitalized read "I CONTROL"(e) -- I'm in CONTROL if you prefer  geek/ ....  /woohoo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 08, 2011, 09:34:04 AM
Mjj4ever777 thank you also,you together with Its Her,Voiceforthesilent,Wishingstar, Sarahli, MJonmind,Blankie, BeTheChange, PureLove and SimPattyK ,are the REASON why I keep going,you are all an INSPIRATION FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwww Apple.  bearhug Thank you so sooooooo much hun. You know what? You are one of the reasons that keeps me on this forum as well. You are such a very sweet person and you are also such an AMAZING investigator. You make me go like  :shock:  afraid/ with the things you find. Without you this place wouldn't be the same, trust me. I'm so so glad that you are a part of the family. I Love You girl. I really do.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions