Re: Official back & Front thread
October 07, 2011, 09:55:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Look what a beautiful picture Paris posted on her twitter today :) :

Thanks for posting this Gina  ::P

What a beautiful picture....light breaking through darkness. 

Whispers abound....

Thanks Paris  ::P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

October 07, 2011, 10:36:33 AM
I know Gina has already mentioned this, but I was astounded to see this picture from Paris! OMG!

This is her Twitter page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and this is her GUIDING LIGHT in the forest picture that she posted  it's almost EXACTLY like the one FRONT posted JUST a few days ago!  /woohoo/

Paris also tweeted something interesting:

"Forest or jungle?.....Forest! more Magical!!!" COINCIDENCE?  I think not!! Of course the forest is more Magical, we know why! 8-)
This is soooo exciting!  Thank you Paris!  /woohoo/

party/

Front promised a gentle guiding light in times of darkness…calming whispers that reveal subtle light in the midst of the echoes of madness…and thus far, that promise has been kept --- and will CONTINUE to be kept <---a promise within a promise---in keeping with the hoax within a hoax/ painting within a painting/ key within a key theme. However, I may not have a lot of time to post in the near future. This does NOT mean that LIGHT won't come from other directions. To date, we have seen MANY keys/links/connections/LIGHT not only within this board but also from various members of the family, etc. etc--and this will continue to happen.

We've come a long way in the last few months, and more keys/clues/numbers/words/posts have been deciphered and linked…..DOts Are being connected…and will continue to be CONNECTED.

Use what you have discovered thus far as the driving force behind the quest for knowledge & understanding…for TRUTH. Proceed to collaborate and put your minds together synergistically and continue to work as a TEAM. The number of pieces of the puzzle found is constantly increasing while the number of missing pieces is steadily decreasing. NOW > THEN = TRUTH…..a winning formula!

Today, the news coverage repeatedly showed a photograph of Michael BEHIND the camera--- a still scene from TII. "Whatever Happens"…remember that Mr. Jackson Is in CONTROL. Remember who's running the show. We'll get through this together. This IS It!!!

8-)
TRUST!
Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:39:30 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 07, 2011, 01:31:34 PM
I know Gina has already mentioned this, but I was astounded to see this picture from Paris! OMG!

This is her Twitter page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and this is her GUIDING LIGHT in the forest picture that she posted  it's almost EXACTLY like the one FRONT posted JUST a few days ago!  /woohoo/

Paris also tweeted something interesting:

"Forest or jungle?.....Forest! more Magical!!!" COINCIDENCE?  I think not!! Of course the forest is more Magical, we know why! 8-)
This is soooo exciting!  Thank you Paris!  /woohoo/

party/

Front promised a gentle guiding light in times of darkness…calming whispers that reveal subtle light in the midst of the echoes of madness…and thus far, that promise has been kept --- and will CONTINUE to be kept <---a promise within a promise---in keeping with the hoax within a hoax/ painting within a painting/ key within a key theme. However, I may not have a lot of time to post in the near future. This does NOT mean that LIGHT won't come from other directions. To date, we have seen MANY keys/links/connections/LIGHT not only within this board but also from various members of the family, etc. etc--and this will continue to happen.

We've come a long way in the last few months, and more keys/clues/numbers/words/posts have been deciphered and linked…..DOts Are being connected…and will continue to be CONNECTED.

Use what you have discovered thus far as the driving force behind the quest for knowledge & understanding…for TRUTH. Proceed to collaborate and put your minds together synergistically and continue to work as a TEAM. The number of pieces of the puzzle found is constantly increasing while the number of missing pieces is steadily decreasing. NOW > THEN = TRUTH…..a winning formula!

Today, the news coverage repeatedly showed a photograph of Michael BEHIND the camera--- a still scene from TII. "Whatever Happens"…remember that Mr. Jackson Is in CONTROL. Remember who's running the show. We'll get through this together. This IS It!!!

8-)
TRUST!

afraid/  afraid/  afraid/ That's almost the same picture. Thank you Paris and Front.  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 07, 2011, 01:37:40 PM
Almost as beautiful as this one:

Hope this made you feel better Gina. Thank you for posting the pic that Paris tweeted.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 07, 2011, 02:06:56 PM
Gina, it's clear these 2 pics are connected, Front to Paris, and Front says MJ's alive,  in control and coming back. How can you doubt after that?
This is a beautiful gift to us! Thanks for finding and posting this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 07, 2011, 02:24:44 PM
Gina, it's clear these 2 pics are connected, Front to Paris, and Front says MJ's alive,  in control and coming back. How can you doubt after that?
This is a beautiful gift to us! Thanks for finding and posting this!

Yes, Gina. I don't want to see you losing your faith once again. Aren't these enough proof that Front is related with the family. So?

Keep your head up girl.
  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 02:26:18 PM
Paula, I like how when you're crazy you turn into a man.   :lol:

lolol/
Too funny!! :lol:  I think I saw the ipad too, but not the finger pointing to the Apple!

Applehead250609, I saw the Steve Jobs speech from 2005 earlier (was it on livefeed after Obama?) or elsewhere, and thought there were a lot of catch phrases that were Michaelish too, not realizing there really could be connections!  (By the way did anyone find out why livefeed had Obama and Steve Jobs for a while for the trial?)

Someone posted on another thread a video about Deiter Weisner’s “plans” for Michael Jackson’s Universe (clearly MJ’s plans) which included "technologies" and if I’m not mistaken said “Apple” under that. Does anyone know where that video is?

It’s a “TAKEOVER” alright!!  Imagine how much money MJ must have made already with his shares in the company! And what he can do with that money!  But SJ's death is a huge loss, he has truly changed the world with his thinking.

On the alias names, this TMZ article is from July 09:

DEA on the Hunt for Michael Jackson Aliases Authorities believe Michael Jackson used at least 19 aliases to score drugs -- including the names of a famous sex symbol and possibly his own son, this according to the Los Angeles Times.

According to the report, the authorities who raided Dr. Conrad Murray's Las Vegas home and office today had a warrant to search for medical records under 19 different names -- including Josephine Baker, Paul Farance, Bryan Singleton, Jimmy Nicholas, Blanca Nicholas, Roselyn Muhammad, Faheem Muhammad, Frank Tyson, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Kai Chase.

Also listed -- the name of Jackson's son, Prince.

As TMZ first reported Jackson also used the name Michael Armstrong, Jack London, Peter Midani and his personal favorite, Omar Arnold.

Law enforcement sources tell us they found the name Omar Arnold on medical records they took from Jackson's dermatologist, Dr. Arnie Klein.

Mjonmind I was the one who posted about Dieter Wiesner and Pianogames video.That video I think was his last and the name is OLD and NEW  ;).

Michael Jackson could still be Alive (Sequel Part 36): Old and New
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-y1kjCiTo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

In the British documentary ‘Michael Jackson’s Secret Hollywood’ Dieter Wiesner showed his plan for MJ Universe to the camera. The plan was in the form of a bubble diagram, and some of the writing was too small to be legible, so I have used a question mark in those instances, and I have converted the plan to text for ease of including on the blog:
MJ Center located at Neverland II                →Philanthropy
→Mentor Program
→MJ Museum
MJ Content Galaxy                                            →Film Projects
                                                                               →Misc Content                →Peter Pan
                                                                                                                           →Biography
                                                                               →Game Projects
                                                                               →Music Projects              →?
                                                                                                                           →Production
MJ Marketing Galaxy                                     →Licensing/Franchising   →?
                                                                                                                            →?
                                                                              →Publishing                        →Biography
                                                                              →Films?
                                                                              →’Mega Star Marketing’
                                                                              →’Short Films’                     →?
                                                                              →Internet
                                                                              →Merchandising
                                                                              →Strategic Partnerships     →?
                                                                                                                                →?
                                                                                →Public Relations/CI         →?
                                                                                                                                →?
MJ Developments                                              →Culver
                                                                                →Schools for America
                                                                                →’Family Cities’
                                                                                →Neverland II                  →Museum
                                                                                                                               →Theme Park
                                                                                                                               →?
MJ Strategic Investment                                  →MJM
                                                                                →Apple
                                                                                →New Technologies
                                                                                →Other
MJ New Technology Galaxy                            →ECG Streaming Videos
                                                                                →MDC
                                                                                →New Virtual Technologies          →3D
                                                                                                                                              →Hologram
  →?

If someone wants more info about  this here it is the site:

OMG this is so hard for me.I try everyday to look for clues and its not about OBBSESION here,its something that keeps me pushing.Like someone or something doesent leave me alone .Day and night ,from 9 till 5 ,lol lolol/,this is all I have in my mind.Everytime I found something important I WANT to share with people here.This is what I feel I have to do it.
Some time ago,I said that I dont want to see the trial live,and I saw it just a few times.I dont know why,but I feel I have to look in ANOTHER PLACES,for SOMETHING BIGGER,and that the court is just a DISTRACTION ,do you understand me?????? :(
Yesterday when I heard for the fist time the speech of STEVE JOBS ,I knew it,OMG,we have to go BACK,back to where ALL THIS STARTED.He said it best in his speech:

You cannot connect the dots looking forward,you can only connect them,looking BACKwards!!!

This  man is A GENIUS and so is Michael and THE KEY people in this HOAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Just for the record,Kai Chase testified last week but no one was courious enough to look BACK ,to find some connection with Michael.And if people will say,well we already know about that old picture with her and CECIL Holmes ,lol:

The connection dont stop here  :shock:,it's more than that,the father of Cecil worked with TOMMY MOTTOLA .And the legendary comedian Red Foxx,the godfather of Kai Chase ,knew Michael for a LONGGGGGGGGG time,lol.This is awesome  :lol::

Michael Jackson, The Jacksons - Variety Show - Redd Foxx (Part 3) 1977
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgC-SU5lJtA[/youtube]

The Jacksons Variety Show Skit with Redd Foxx -:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: is that MICHAEL in disguise??????
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ_psQyXCw8[/youtube]

And it's more,much more and one example is DR DREW lol  :lol: :lol:.Oh Michael you are such a joker,I love you!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 07, 2011, 02:58:08 PM
@Applehead...you are amazing!!! Thank you for the info...I agree we need to take a look back, in order to connect all the dots! ;)

Sending you Love friend!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 03:16:21 PM
Paula, I like how when you're crazy you turn into a man.   :lol:

lolol/
Too funny!! :lol:  I think I saw the ipad too, but not the finger pointing to the Apple!

Applehead250609, I saw the Steve Jobs speech from 2005 earlier (was it on livefeed after Obama?) or elsewhere, and thought there were a lot of catch phrases that were Michaelish too, not realizing there really could be connections!  (By the way did anyone find out why livefeed had Obama and Steve Jobs for a while for the trial?)

Someone posted on another thread a video about Deiter Weisner’s “plans” for Michael Jackson’s Universe (clearly MJ’s plans) which included "technologies" and if I’m not mistaken said “Apple” under that. Does anyone know where that video is?

It’s a “TAKEOVER” alright!!  Imagine how much money MJ must have made already with his shares in the company! And what he can do with that money!  But SJ's death is a huge loss, he has truly changed the world with his thinking.

On the alias names, this TMZ article is from July 09:

DEA on the Hunt for Michael Jackson Aliases Authorities believe Michael Jackson used at least 19 aliases to score drugs -- including the names of a famous sex symbol and possibly his own son, this according to the Los Angeles Times.

According to the report, the authorities who raided Dr. Conrad Murray's Las Vegas home and office today had a warrant to search for medical records under 19 different names -- including Josephine Baker, Paul Farance, Bryan Singleton, Jimmy Nicholas, Blanca Nicholas, Roselyn Muhammad, Faheem Muhammad, Frank Tyson, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Kai Chase.

Also listed -- the name of Jackson's son, Prince.

As TMZ first reported Jackson also used the name Michael Armstrong, Jack London, Peter Midani and his personal favorite, Omar Arnold.

Law enforcement sources tell us they found the name Omar Arnold on medical records they took from Jackson's dermatologist, Dr. Arnie Klein.

At the beginning of the hoax i remember that when i read that all the aliases used by Michael are they do people who know and all be linked to media and technology industries

Yes Paula ,is about KEY people,in KEY places.Better said this are MONkey-bussiness 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Florida keys afraid/ geek/ ,marx brothers -> marx -> capital -> capitalism.Monkey,Mon-key,Mon-keyyyyy he he he  :lol:,remember,focus,remember the plan ........... :shock: Monkey Bussiness  party/ party/ party/ Mastercard,Visa,buy, sell ,now is the time,now is the moment,the moment,THE BIG TUBEEEEE Happy land?????? :lol:

12 Monkeys - Consumerism Speech
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8t5cRlRivA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 03:35:26 PM
Applehead - thank you for that information. I know we've heard some of that before...like Red Foxx's connection to Kai Chase. We've also heard about Cecil's connection to Motolla. But I don't recall hearing the connection of Kai Chase and Cecil. Very interesting!!!

So - is that a picture of Obama and Kai Chase? Where did you find that?

I also agree totally that in order to understand what is happening now (and in the future) we need to connect it to the past. I think most are doing that but I'm sure we're missing some of the dots.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

October 07, 2011, 03:50:20 PM
So if we combine now "mon-key" (my key) with "The Wizard of Oz" where we find the "flying (or winged) mon-keys", we are back to the yellow brick road and Front's post (June 17, 2011) about the city of Schiedam (and Timor Steffens), Toy Story and Pixar Animation Studios (Steve Jobs), the Beatles on iTunes and Dieter Wiesner indicating an investment into Apple.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

October 07, 2011, 04:24:38 PM
Applehead - thank you for that information. I know we've heard some of that before...like Red Foxx's connection to Kai Chase. We've also heard about Cecil's connection to Motolla. But I don't recall hearing the connection of Kai Chase and Cecil. Very interesting!!!

So - is that a picture of Obama and Kai Chase? Where did you find that?

I also agree totally that in order to understand what is happening now (and in the future) we need to connect it to the past. I think most are doing that but I'm sure we're missing some of the dots.

Blessings :)

Well someone posted some days ago,but it also on internet.It seems that she was a cook for him,lol lolol/.Love you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 04:38:42 PM
@Applehead...you are amazing!!! Thank you for the info...I agree we need to take a look back, in order to connect all the dots! ;)

Mjj4ever777 thank you also,you together with Its Her,Voiceforthesilent,Wishingstar, Sarahli, MJonmind,Blankie, BeTheChange, PureLove and SimPattyK+ Grace  :-* ,are the REASON why I keep going,you are all an INSPIRATION FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 bearhug :-*
Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 06:44:25 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 07, 2011, 05:19:30 PM
The picture Paris posted reminds me of E.T...when he landed and left.

I need to go back to the art again.
We have read many times "the eyes has it". We have been shown pictures of the bedroom with chairs and in the court room the chair perspective has been questioned as well.

The chair, armchair, key and other sketches have eyes drawed.

I wonder if a hidden camera device was hidden in the chairs inside the room or in other furniture pieces.
I am of the opinion that Michael was very suspicious of people and trusting no one after the trial in 2005. Hiding cameras secretly makes a lot of sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

October 07, 2011, 05:30:34 PM

Mjj4ever777 thank you also,you together with Its Her,Voiceforthesilent,Wishingstar, Sarahli, MJonmind,Blankie, BeTheChange, PureLove and SimPattyK ,are the REASON why I keep going,you are all an INSPIRATION FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 bearhug :-*

Thank you Applehead, I love you very much. God bless you my friend.  bearhug And thanks for all the info...time to process it in my brain now.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."