PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Official back & Front thread
October 05, 2011, 06:02:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some interesting remarks:

- Have you noticed how HLN keeps showing the picture of Michael BEHIND the camera?  suspicious//

- Have you seen how they zoomed in on the word "ECHO" on CM's iPhone? I think it's interesting since Front talks about "whispers" ,"echoes" and "details". Fatalkiss did post a screen shot of "ECHO" on the iPhone in the TIAI thread (thanks!) here it is:

....and here is an excerpt of one of a recent post from Front mentioning whispers and echoes:

[...]
Front promised a gentle guiding light in times of darkness…calming whispers that reveal subtle light in the midst of the echoes of madness…
[...]

Another post about whispers and a very meaningful one considering what we are witnessing:

Past, present & future
Hi(s)Story shall be told
dates, events, numbers intertwine
and whispers shall unfold……….

I wanted to say something about the numbers/numerology... sometimes it stuns me as to how perfectly the numbers fit, almost like it couldn't have been planned this way without divine help. LOL

- Today we have heard the entire recording that Murray did on his iPhone where we hear Michael talking about the children; Michael speaks with a very slow tone and voice, it is like he is whispering those words....another kind of whisper?

On HLN the journalist named Jane Velez Mitchell just said something interesting about that audio. First she mentioned that she covered the child molestation trial then said “hey this guy never did anything to children...he has the ultimate compassion for kids”. BUT she also said "it humanizes him" ... this comment shows to me the extreme damage the media have done to Michael's image and not only his image but his real self, they portrayed him as someone he isn't. I think that this is one of the intent of the hoax, to restore the truth about Michael, who he really is, his genuine and pure love for the children, his compassion for them and for the world. These words below have not really been what the media have reported about Michael when he was "alive", not at all. So I hope with all my heart that people will open their eyes to the truth and see that Michael is a wonderful and caring human being.

On a side note: is that another Elvis connection?  lolol/

/bravo/

Amazing post once again Sarahli. I do not believe in coincidences. I believe in destiny. Especially in this hoax, there's definitely not a coincidence. Like you wrote, Echo issue is not a coincidence once again. And yes, MJ talking about Elvis and Beatles is a reference to Elvis and Beatles imo. They couldn't do it but Michael is doing it (fake death with a big Come Back) Elvis did it but didn't come back, and Paul McCartney "died" but that was not true but just a rumor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 06:12:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   respect/ party/ ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

paula-c

October 05, 2011, 07:25:08 PM

- Have you noticed how HLN keeps showing the picture of Michael BEHIND the camera?  suspicious//

- Have you seen how they zoomed in on the word "ECHO" on CM's iPhone? I think it's interesting since Front talks about "whispers" ,"echoes" and "details". Fatalkiss did post a screen shot of "ECHO" on the iPhone in the TIAI thread (thanks!) here it is:

....and here is an excerpt of one of a recent post from Front mentioning whispers and echoes:

[...]
Front promised a gentle guiding light in times of darkness…calming whispers that reveal subtle light in the midst of the echoes of madness…
[...]

Another post about whispers and a very meaningful one considering what we are witnessing:

Past, present & future
Hi(s)Story shall be told

I wanted to say something about the numbers/numerology... sometimes it stuns me as to how perfectly the numbers fit, almost like it couldn't have been planned this way without divine help. LOL

- Today we have heard the entire recording that Murray did on his iPhone where we hear Michael talking about the children; Michael speaks with a very slow tone and voice, it is like he is whispering those words....another kind of whisper?

On HLN the journalist named Jane Velez Mitchell just said something interesting about that audio. First she mentioned that she covered the child molestation trial then said “hey this guy never did anything to children...he has the ultimate compassion for kids”. BUT she also said "it humanizes him" ... this comment shows to me the extreme damage the media have done to Michael's image and not only his image but his real self, they portrayed him as someone he isn't. I think that this is one of the intent of the hoax, to restore the truth about Michael, who he really is, his genuine and pure love for the children, his compassion for them and for the world. These words below have not really been what the media have reported about Michael when he was "alive", not at all. So I hope with all my heart that people will open their eyes to the truth and see that Michael is a wonderful and caring human being.

/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

October 05, 2011, 07:51:04 PM
Looking back on "BACK"s posts on the MJJC community board, I would like to know what was going on in Michael's life before some of the posts. For example:
07-02-2007 BACK posts : worry Ye Little Heads Not! Michael Jackson is now armored with an anti-leech forcefield, so any attempt by "potential" leaches to ..... it's a TAKE OVER. Lets be VERY Clear about that. Let the magical Theory of 7, continue...
I wonder if perhaps it could give us clues about who is in on this with Michael, I mean who is in the know. If he struck a certain deal with a certain person it could possibly cause a cocky post as that one. Do you guys think it might be worth finding out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 05, 2011, 09:21:27 PM
Front's been hiding in the Back.  geek/

Front...are you watchin' from the court room?  Ok ok, I know you won't answer that... :lol:

This journey is proving to be quite illuminating---for those who have their eyes OPE_ and are scrutinizing the SCENEry.

VERY COINCIDENTAL that you wrote this BEFORE we heard and saw today's testimony - where we SAW all the different bedroom/"death" room pics, all the pill bottles, syringes, O2 ( :shock: ) tanks, IV bags/stand, urine bottle, naked juice, etc etc etc.  I realize some of these photos were out there before but they were certainly brought to the foreFRONT today, setting the "SCENE", as it were.

For the majority --- the ones who "got it" and ARE "getting it" --- congratulations, pass GO >>> and collect $200. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show…just don't relax TOO much and fall asleep like CM.  :lol:

Like how Michael said "GO" in the now infamous recording of CM's...and the judge always tells the witness, "sit back, relax" - the 'enjoy the show' is implied.   :lol:

Just in CASE there are a few people having momentary lapses of enLIGHTenment, I strongly suggest R-R-R:
1. Remember why you're here.
2. Review the trial and events leading up to the trial, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute----> re-confirm all clues, backtrack and re-connect the dots.
3. Reaffirm #1 and #2. 

Ask yourself this--you might even call it a brief "pop" quiz…..  8-)

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes", etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

Now….I am predicting with my little "magic 8 ball"  :?  that there will be 2 categories of grades resulting in the above "pop" quiz---those who have been "studying" & "ace" it…and those who fell asleep during class and forgot how to do simple math.

At this point in time, given the numerous clues & connections, those who STILL have not recognized/grasped/understood them and the events as they unfold, then I would dare to make a conjecture that they are sniffin' something OTHER than clues!  :shock: 

This is your brain----> O
This is your brain on clues---->  bounce/   party/   :mrgreen:
any questions?

Cliffs notes: analyze this thread…go WAY BACK….for starters, read this board--it's inundated with clues!…focus on the trial…..pay attention to DEtAiLS--- both HIStorical past & recent past--- as well as in the coming the weeks.

Front motions a contest between the beLIEvers and the non-beLIEvers…..whichever group proves death or hoax first, Front will buy everybody in that group a round of bamcakes---ugh, I mean pancakes. aw, I guess the non-beLIEvers will receive "invisible" pancakes to mirror their empty plate full of invisible evidence to support "facts" that do not exist!  :lol:

There has been a PHENOMENAL amount of observations thus far, which have played a KEY role in connecting the dots and will continue to be elemental in this journey…much like a completed puzzle before you lacquer it and stand back to admire the final product. I trust that this journey will stay its course in the right direction.

"You'll never break me 'cause I'm Unbreakable." --- The Greatest (on HIatus)

FAITH!!!

I think it's very important not to forget everything we've learned and uncovered in the past 2+ years of investigating.  The trial shouldn't undo all of that.  The trial is subconsciously and consciously confirming this is a hoax, if we had no other clues but the fake seal, that would even be enough for me.  It's even reaching people who had no clue about any of the details - someone at work came up to me a couple days ago and asked, "Is that guy even a real doctor?"  :lol:   And he hasn't been following anything to do with Michael or the case - only a couple minutes of watching on the tv had him questioning WTF is going on.  Which is awesome.  The word 'trial' itself can also mean a test of faith or belief and it's usually not an easy test.  So I will reaffirm wholeheartedly to everyone who may take the time to read my thoughts - Keep the Faith!!!

p.s. sorry Front, I don't know what happened to your little smilies when I quoted you, I tried to fix it but it's fighti_g me. 
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 09:24:57 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2011, 12:07:28 AM
Looking back on "BACK"s posts on the MJJC community board, I would like to know what was going on in Michael's life before some of the posts. For example:
07-02-2007 BACK posts : worry Ye Little Heads Not! Michael Jackson is now armored with an anti-leech forcefield, so any attempt by "potential" leaches to ..... it's a TAKE OVER. Lets be VERY Clear about that. Let the magical Theory of 7, continue...
I wonder if perhaps it could give us clues about who is in on this with Michael, I mean who is in the know. If he struck a certain deal with a certain person it could possibly cause a cocky post as that one. Do you guys think it might be worth finding out?

Blessings to you, Jennie :)

It would be nice to know who is involved, for sure. I believe in the end that we won't truly know until this is over. It's my personal opinion that not everyone is involved in the hoax which adds to the drama that is playing out. Those that are in on the hoax are mixing truth with fiction which is why it's hard to catch them in the lie.

I also agree that the plot of this movie is about clearing Michael's name and bringing truth to whom and what Michael Jackson is all about. In order for this to happen it will need to get ugly because you can't clean up the mud until it gets smeared around. But, rest assured, Michael will come out clean. Truth always prevails in the end.

Front - your posts seem to be a little less cryptic. I hope that is a good sign. While it's getting hard for me to continue doubting you, my cautious nature tells me to hold off just a little longer. I'm sure you understand. I hope you have a blessed night all the same.

I do not believe in coincidence so all of these pieces of information from the trial...the fake California Seal, the flag from Simpsons (not the real Cali flag), the live feed not being so live, the full garbage in the courtroom (I thought there was no food or drink allowed in the courtroom), etc., etc., only point to one thing...HOAX. And how sweet it is...I can't wait for vindication day

Blessings

Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 12:11:21 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

October 06, 2011, 12:56:15 AM
 :shock: /woohoo/

Spoken as one who has been consciously and subconsciously waiting for this prophecy to be fulfilled ever since I laid eyes upon these words... I had a moment when I reread this just now:

But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted the wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his aquaintance, who are ambivalent about the "open" approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

"Key"???  errrr

I don't believe back had just a "vision" in regards to this, anymore then he did about 6/25.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me weak in the knees. Please. Please be true.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 06, 2011, 12:57:03 AM

Front's been hiding in the Back.  geek/

This journey is proving to be quite illuminating---for those who have their eyes OPE_ and are scrutinizing the SCENEry.

For the majority --- the ones who "got it" and ARE "getting it" --- congratulations, pass GO >>> and collect $200. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show…just don't relax TOO much and fall asleep like CM.  :lol:

Just in CASE there are a few people having momentary lapses of enLIGHTenment, I strongly suggest R-R-R:
2. Review the trial and events leading up to the trial, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute----> re-confirm all clues, backtrack and re-connect the dots.
3. Reaffirm #1 and #2. 

Ask yourself this--you might even call it a brief "pop" quiz…..  8-)

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets,"official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes," etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

Now….I am predicting with my little "magic 8 ball"  :?  that there will be 2 categories of grades resulting in the above "pop" quiz---those who have been "studying" & "ace" it…and those who fell asleep during class and forgot how to do simple math.

At this point in time, given the numerous clues & connections, those who STILL have not recognized/grasped/understood them and the events as they unfold, then I would dare to make a conjecture that they are sniffin' something OTHER than clues!  :shock: 

This is your brain on clues---->  bounce/   party/   :mrgreen:
any questions?

Cliffs notes: analyze this thread…go WAY BACK….for starters, read this board--it's inundated with clues!…focus on the trial…..pay attention to DEtAiLS--- both HIStorical past & recent past--- as well as in the coming the weeks.

Front motions a contest between the beLIEvers and the non-beLIEvers…..whichever group proves death or hoax first, Front will buy everybody in that group a round of bamcakes---ugh, I mean pancakes. aw, I guess the non-beLIEvers will receive "invisible" pancakes to mirror their empty plate full of invisible evidence to support "facts" that do not exist!  :lol:

There has been a PHENOMENAL amount of observations thus far, which have played a KEY role in connecting the dots and will continue to be elemental in this journey…much like a completed puzzle before you lacquer it and stand back to admire the final product. I trust that this journey will stay its course in the right direction.

FAITH!!!

The "pop" quiz is what a teacher springs on the students to see if they have been paying attention to the lessons. Hopefully the majority hasn't forgot that we are being tested. We were also told that it was just an introduction. We have been told to study and connect the dots. Intentional mistakes like the name spelled wrong is so MichEAl. I imagine there is an ace up Conrad's sleeve. ;) DEtAiLS are noticeable when you know what to look for in the report$. I don't like to get unexpectedly stung. I am keeping my eyes wide open. fresse/ Thanks for stopping by Front.

I especially liked the close up shot of the dots on this evidence during a side bar. lmao :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 06, 2011, 04:34:16 AM
I am officialy lost in your last posts fresse/ .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 06, 2011, 07:15:12 AM

@Front ..... doing my best to get it......and I think I passed the pop quiz with flying colours

Just exiting by the BACKdoor now  :lol:

bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2011, 09:30:37 AM
lolol/

Front's been hiding in the Back .    geek/

3. Reaffirm #1 and #2. 

Ask yourself this--you might even call it a brief "pop" quiz…..    8-)

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes", etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

Now….I am predicting with my little "magic 8 ball"  :?   that there will be 2 categories of grades resulting in the above "pop" quiz---those who have been "studying" & "ace" it…and those who fell asleep during class and forgot how to do simple math.

At this point in time, given the numerous clues & connections, those who STILL have not recognized/grasped/understood them and the events as they unfold, then I would dare to make a conjecture that they are sniffin' something OTHER than clues!   

This is your brain on clues---->  bounce/  party/  :mrgreen:       
any questions?

Front motions a contest between the beLIEvers and the non-beLIEvers…..whichever group proves death or hoax first, Front will buy everybody in that group a round of bamcakes---ugh, I mean pancakes. aw, I guess the non-beLIEvers will receive "invisible" pancakes to mirror their empty plate full of invisible evidence to support "facts" that do not exist!    :lol:

FAITH!!!

Welcome back Front,lol  lolol/ this is for you my friend  :lol: I L.O.V.E. you  :lol:!!!!

Now I remember that the subject about Murray iphone was discussed before, BACK in january on TMZ ......mmmmm:

Judge: Murray's iPhone Admissible as Evidence
Updated 1/10/11 at 10:35am

Judge Michael Pastor ruled this morning that recently obtained data from Dr. Conrad Murray's iPhone is admissible as evidence.

Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, referenced the items in question ... a few voicemails and 12 screenshots.  He was not more specific.

The prosecution has used phone records to create a timeline showing what Murray did the day Michael Jackson died.

Yesterday I talked about APPLE IPhone and strangely today something sad  :( happened.The "FATHER" of Apple, Steve Jobs died  :( . RIP Mr.Steve Jobs

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2011, 09:44:26 AM

[...]
[...]

Past, present & future
Hi(s)Story shall be told

In the first screen shot there is a name Paul Farance and as we know Michael used this as an alias for his prescriptions. Interestingly enough in chat Mmman (credit goes to you I'm just posting it) copied a link to a twitter account. I don't know if it has been discussed here in the forum (I checked all twitter threads). It is to be interpreted anyway the reader chooses.  Notice that this twitter account the person actually does a screen shot of his own page and squares (highlights) the 7's. Again interpret this your own way.

Since I can't copy the link - go to twitter and search for JJMMAI or Paul Farance - not exactly sure how Twitter works.

Also if you read from the bottom to the top it makes more sense, literally!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

October 06, 2011, 10:10:59 AM

just want to say from personal experience that this thread did it for me. took me hours but read thru each and every comment in this thread, and it completely cemented my faith in HD and BAM. coz its all right here baby! very faith strengthening - beyond a shadow of a doubt.

thank you to all for colaboratively connecting the dots. thank you front for your mere presence and welcomed clues.

peace n L.O.V.E to all.

xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

bec

October 06, 2011, 10:14:11 AM
Coroner's assitant yesterday (Fleak I think was her name), said she left the room at Carrolwood ending her investigation on 6/25/09 at 20:20.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

October 06, 2011, 10:27:47 AM
Coroner's assitant yesterday (Fleak I think was her name), said she left the room at Carrolwood ending her investigation on 6/25/09 at 20:20.

seriously afraid/ /cook/ /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions