suspicious mind

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 13, 2011, 07:24:17 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Hi Front!

voiceforthesilent, I also noticed the "change" from 17 to 71. But that's how he adds the dates.

by Front » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:55 pm
Past, present & future
Hi(s)Story shall be told
dates, events, numbers intertwine
and whispers shall unfold……….

Voyage to continue @ Aug 10 2011 (+1 day of Simmering)----> Aug 11 (777th day from Lights Out)

A vision, Aug 25 2006
Lights out, Jun 25 2009
Illumination, Jun 11 2011
Voyage continues, Aug 10 2011
Excluding (1 day of "simmering")

8-25-2006
6-25-2009
6-11-2011
8-10-2011

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
8+3+7=18…8-1=7
18+7=25…2+5=7
----> 777

tHE sun begInS to dawn again on the sEven day tHEoRy………………

p.s. That's all the light to be shed for now. When the sun rises, in order to appreciate its breathtaking existence, we must not look directly at it; we must not take it all in at once but hue by hue. Until…..its vibrancy is revealed subtlety---ray by ray.

p.s.s. Do not be alarmed if my presence here becomes infrequent over the next few days…until August.
And he likes the letter "N".  :?  "the "N"ew to come…………."

by Front » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:16 pm
Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago?  

Re: yellow brick road…..

Might want to check your local bookstore for a world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N".  
Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….

could it be as simple as we are all connected?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 13, 2011, 12:00:16 PM
Quote from: "Front"
Anyone got any spare "CHA_GE" in their Front pockets that Back could borrow?

Do you want me to give you my 2 cents?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 13, 2011, 12:34:15 PM
:?

the "N"ew to come………….

p.s.  albino/

So a change is coming soon I presume  penguin/
You keep making promises Front, aren't you afraid they won't come true?
Just like Michael, who promised us the best is yet to come and then he died in the most stupid way possible ...what a way out Michael...you shocked the world for sure when you died, imagine the shock if you come back afraid/ .
I'm missing you like crazy crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 13, 2011, 01:00:02 PM
Quote from: suspicious mind
for me it is a toss up between this and the 10th anniversary mtv performance of will you be there for my utmost favorite. i think since i found them they have even bumped thriller to #3

@suspicious, I just love the choreography in the instrumental part of Will You Be There - can't take my eyes off it, no matter how many times I see it. Thanks for reminding me to have yet another look!

Regarding Front's mention of 'NEW', perhaps he's referring back to the 'new 7 day theory'. And I'm wondering about that pie and the 7 day feast he promised us. CHANGE of plan possibly?
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:12:31 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 13, 2011, 02:06:45 PM
Few changes to plans have been in 2 years? crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 13, 2011, 05:51:57 PM

8-)

28…71…80…37…

the "N"ew to come………….

p.s.  albino/

Were you talking about this NEW video of V Front? You using the rabbit in your post and the rabbit in the video is just a coincidence? I think not.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 13, 2011, 06:55:57 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

8-)

28…71…80…37…

the "N"ew to come………….

p.s. albino/

Were you talking about this NEW video of V Front? You using the rabbit in your post and the rabbit in the video is just a coincidence? I think not. ;)

By Jove, I think you've got it, PureLove! But is it merely a coincidence, or strong enough to show Front, Back and V connected to Michael? It's so maddening that the clues are so close to being coincidental, yet they do show a connection. confused/  bounce/  geek/

Front's last post was on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:28 pm
V for Vanquish new video.. July 12th/13th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 13, 2011, 07:20:52 PM
Quote from: Front
Past, present & future
Hi(s)Story shall be told

Voyage to continue @ Aug 10 2011 (+1 day of Simmering)----> Aug 11 (777th day from Lights Out)

A vision, Aug 25 2006
Lights out, Jun 25 2009

8-25-2006
6-25-2009
6-11-2011
8-10-2011

17/71 (rev. in orig. post)...do the math, you get the same answer!

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
8+3+7=18…8-1=7
18+7=25…2+5=7
----> 777

p.s. That's all the light to be shed for now. When the sun rises, in order to appreciate its breathtaking existence, we must not look directly at it; we must not take it all in at once but hue by hue. Until…..its vibrancy is revealed subtlety---ray by ray.

p.s.s. Do not be alarmed if my presence here becomes infrequent over the next few days…until August.
That's what I see. I do not do numbers. The Hes Here was figured out a while ago.
Follow the white rabbit (who needs braces for his buck teef.)
albino/
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:14:34 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 13, 2011, 09:00:51 PM
That rare if i use the translator to word alive as the wrote Im_convincedmjalive translated into spanish, " al que ve ",..
that is in English "that sees" or " who looks "
alive in spanish,  vivo
con vida
activo
animado
consciente :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

July 13, 2011, 09:30:18 PM
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Quote from: JentleTouch
Have you found out yet is Front is BACK or that clown TR, guys?
There are so many new pages to read   fresse/

You know very well we can't prove anything, who's who.
Front can be any of us here, the same with TR.
I know I'm not and I can't say anything about the others.

Maybe there is only ONE person behind the suspicious accounts that come and go around here.

Uhhh...YEAH....(whispers:) The PuppetMaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  pale/ pale/ pale/ afraid/   8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

What would you say to the thought that "Back" is an illusion?  I mean, almost all the evidence we had that he was here for years is disappearing...Yeah, he speaks and emotes like a human, but...IS he a real flesh and blood being?  Or is he someone fictional, a Mysterious "Prophet of the Hoax", designed to lay the way things will be, out for us, so when they happen we will know they were MEANT to?  A kind of "Ghost of MJ's Angst", doing the exact opposite of MJ---EVAPORATING
:o "piece by piece"????????????????????????????????

I was confused for a short time, with many people swearing he HAD TO BE Michael Jackson
:? ...but he never "felt" like him to me, the one I've imagined from all I thought I learned about him :roll: :roll: :roll: . It was a more assertive Michael Jackson,  a very no-nonsense, manly MJ, but he wasn't nice any more and that put me off errrr   :oops:   :(   I thought he was ruined by what happened to him :cry: .

MJ has WAY more "class"
:oops: :oops: respect/ ;  no reflection on you, just comparatively speaking). More and more I think MJ would have to be SMASHED to roar all his mind like that on the internet, UNLESSSSSSS...he found a way to rant by creating a fictional man...someone who would UNASHAMEDLY, unabashedly, have his BACK (hence  ;) --> the name)...and, perhaps have his enemies shakin' in their  boots...Think about it.

I just read in this thread somewhere that "Back" would have to be some one who was "There" during ALL MJ's pains. The only one who qualifies, is someone who almost NEVER defends anyone but others...MJ, himself
moonwalk_/ . Someone else has said that MJ is more  :o 8-) than we can imagine, michael-jackson/   and then some 8-) party/
This would apply, 
:shock: here, eh?

Any thoughts on this? 
:)
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:18:16 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

July 13, 2011, 10:29:02 PM
@It's Her

I've always thought back was a survival mechanism for Michael, a kind of alter-ego that evolved to release some pressure. Is that what you mean?

Elizabeth Taylor described Michael as “cunning”. LMP talked about him “cussing” and said his mind is always working – I think she even said “plotting” or “scheming”. Mac Culkin said he can “swear like a drunken sailor”. If Michael hadn't had a defiant streak and a spine of steel, he might not have lasted his childhood, let alone what came after.

To me, this would not diminish Michael's kind, gentle nature at all. We now talk about Traumatic Stress Syndrome – what about relentless stress? What is he to do with the hurt, anger, frustration, betrayal he HAD to feel in 2005 and afterward? He had to have an outlet, and posting as back, he could say whatever he felt and no one was 100% sure who he was.

This back post gets to me every time I read it You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 13, 2011, 10:33:59 PM
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive
Quote from: Front
Past, present & future
Hi(s)Story shall be told

A vision, Aug 25 2006
Lights out, Jun 25 2009

8-25-2006
6-25-2009
6-11-2011
8-10-2011

17/71 (rev. in orig. post)...do the math, you get the same answer!

2+8+1+7=18…8-1=7
8+3+7=18…8-1=7
18+7=25…2+5=7
----> 777

That's what I see. I do not do numbers. The Hes Here was figured out a while ago.
Follow the white rabbit (who needs braces for his buck teef.) <!-- salbino/ --> albino/ <!-- salbino/ -->
Oh yeah! I love it! How many other things are right under our noses. I'm not the swiftest thing, but I know stuff/clues are buried like happy/good kind of landmines in everything MJ related, and I wait for you guys to find them.

I was in an antique store today and happened to see an old Thriller record for $30 bucks. Anyway I looked inside and on the liner with the lyrics were the stetches by MJ, on one side the one of him and Paul tugging at the girl's arm, and the other side was this of MJ and his girl watching TV. I thought it was interesting. That's what we're in now, Thriller 2.

Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:19:40 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2011, 11:34:29 PM
Wow - very interesting observations. JustDucky - a lot of food for thought.

MJonmind - that sketch reminds me of the KingofPopArt picture he did recently called the Greatest Show On Earth. They both have the same kind of monster head. Did you buy the record?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

July 13, 2011, 11:53:36 PM
I thought about it, but then I thought I'd rather buy something I can do something with. I don't have a record player.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2011, 12:48:13 AM
OMG!!!! I did it!!!!!!!!! I read all 75 mutherlovin' pages!!!!!! Oh my, that took me a few days!! Whew.... Man, I have been doing nothing else for the past few days than catching up with this thread. I remember when it was first posted, I thought to myself, who the heck is this Back guy?, and never thought to read this, boy I wish I had read it now, I feel like my eyes are going to fall right out of their sockets. Ok, first thoughts;
Glad it has cooled off on this thread, I was worried for a moment a few pages back, because I thought everyone was going to start muderin' each other, good to see that the way it is now, as it appears to me, everyone has stopped arguing.
I am not entirely convinced that Front is Back, but I have a gut feeling that Back was/is Michael. I am not sure if I am right or wrong, but I just have this gut feeling. But as some members have noted, whether or not we are dealing with trolls or true insiders, each other or Souza, we must try to keep an open mind and always give and show respect. There is a way to disagree respectively, debate respectively, and even question respectively. There are ways to show and express individual thoughts and ideas, respectively and to discuss/debate them respectively. Lol, that is all I am going to say. We all are just humans, who can be a bit overly emotional, and without meaning to, lash out at each other, or hurt each other. When we realize that we have f*ed up and made mistakes, we should right those mistakes and learn from them. And when confronted with other's f-ups and mistakes, we should try to deal with them as kindly as we deal with our own. We all can be really f*ed up @holes sometimes, which is why it is a very good thing that forgiveness exists. Arguments, disagreements, anger, and mean words, will always happen, because alas, we are only human, it is our fate. When one of these things happens, it is suggested to take a few steps back and allow yourself to breathe and clear your head before taking any action. I have said this before, at some point, in our stay on our beloved forum, we will have a few arguments with each other or even with Souza, again this is only fate, and I suppose what I am beseeching and asking of all of us, is try to not hold grudges with one another, and try to realize we are only human, flawed and ugly humans ( :) ).
Let us continue this facinating topic of Back, because unfortunately I am lacking information on this subject/person.
I end my post with a question:
I have heard said (typed) many times on this forum that numerology is the key to this hoax, and I have looked over a few of the shared posts of Back on this thread and it is very apparant that Back is not using numerology at all. Is it believed/thought that Back uses numerology? For if it was, I am afraid to say that Back's form of math is not numerology, which confuses me, as numerology is thought to be the key to the hoax? Perhaps I am crazy, no? Which makes me wonder if in other areas of the hoax forum numbers have been added wrongly because they were calculating numbers based off of Back's formula, but labeling them as numerology calculations? Perhaps I am wrong, which is possible, but I am concerned about this. I feel as though I have come across many different math formulas on this forum being passed off as numerology when in fact those formulas have nothing to do with numerology. Sorry for the questions, I know that many of you know the difference between numerology and other types of math, but still I worry that some may be confused.
...I have just looked back at my post and it seems as though, a very joking and lighthearted part of me, wrote the first part, but the rest was taken over by the more philsophical, and polite part of me. I mean I haven't actually swore this whole post, I can't leave it at that, I must.... ahhh here we go: BOOBS! Well that seems the more usual me, lol, no offense to anyone, by the way, just me trying for some humor.  :D Goodnight, hoax family!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love