suspicious mind

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 11, 2011, 07:43:49 PM
do i remember seeing a back post saying something about somebodies azz?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 11, 2011, 08:12:52 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I see no use of insisting Front is a fake. If you don't like it, learn to ignore the thread.

Huh? Now different opinions and pointing out mistakes that he made is not allowed? Is this the Front worship thread now where only "I love you, Front" messages are allowed? I do have a reason for looking at this thread, and that reason is back, not Front. Especially now after the mistakes that he made.

And btw., we were done with this discussion, why did you have to bring it up again a day later?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 11, 2011, 08:27:33 PM
Gema wrote:

In thinking, if a person begins with certainties, they shall end in doubts, but if they can begin with doubts, they will end in certainties.

I like this respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 11, 2011, 08:30:58 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Ma two cents ;)

I just care for what Michael had to say. Honestly, Back, Front or any other who refuses to speak openly and clear for the average user to understand their message is a waste of time because they do not accomplish anything since the message/ opinion is not delivered in a proper way.

At the end looks like just another ego trip, isn´t it, "Front"?

So much retoric to say nothing. If people have info to share, do it, straight to the point and stop the guessing game just to get people´s attention.

Back is not posting any more at the other forum, so may be is time to lock this thread and get a fresh start.

+1000 to that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

suspicious mind

July 11, 2011, 10:11:54 PM
Quote from: "JustDucky"
I know that these numbers can be manipulated to do things, and in a previous post I used their sum (972) as a block of time with interesting results. But I still think they represent something specific other than a date. I don't mean to argue, I'm just presenting another thought – I like the mental exercise.

While watching a vid of the day Michael was acquitted, I noticed a man wearing a jacket that said “HEB 9:27” on the back. We know Michael studies the Bible, so I wonder if while reading for comfort he got an idea?

Hebrews 6:2  instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment

Hebrews 7:6  This man, however, did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises

Hebrews 8:13  By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear (can't help thinking of Tupac's 7 Day Theory & back's New 7 Day Theory)

Hebrews 2:1  We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away

Hebrews 9:27  Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

This could give new meaning to
relapse...back @ Jun25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7

1+1=2....5+4=9
2+5=7
29--> 9-2=7

However, I don't really think this is it when I look at the 3 times back posted the numbers (that I'm aware of). For easy reference I've included the time stamps

6-26-06 3:54 am
Keep Watchin' . ….......62...76 (neutral & scared emoticons)813...21

6-27-06 5:28 pm (after someone says 'hu?”)
keep trying to “roll the dice” like “back” and you'll end up broke (laughing emoticon)

6-27-06 5:36 pm
scared emoticon, 62...76...813...21scared emoticon.

8-25-06 2:06am
[highlight=#bf80bf:338p7vaa]tHE SUN RISES......[/highlight:338p7vaa]
relapse.....back @ June 25 2006, 11:54 PM...........post Today, 10:06 PM..1+6=7

Any thoughts?

if this person has spelling difficulties could this u actually need to be oo : he soon rises?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 11, 2011, 10:14:15 PM
This message is for Souza. I'm posting it publicly because I think a select few need to think more carefully about what they are saying.

A couple of people are continuing to ask that this thread be closed, even tho' a friendly exchange of ideas about the original subject of this thread has resumed. That is censorship. Stirring people up, then asking the thread to be closed due to disharmony is agitation. You have the right not to read a thread you don't like. I have the right to participate in a thread I find interesting.

There are people on both sides of the Front issue who need to take pause. I see nothing wrong with questioning his identity as long as it's respectful to him and other members.  After all, he is imitating back on a thread about back – he should be discussed. We all have the right to ignore him if we find him bothersome. I find him entertaining. My belief that Michael staged his death does not depend on back or Front, so maybe it's easier for me not to take this all so seriously that I get upset over it. However, I find it very upsetting that some evidently think they have the right to take this thread away from those of us who appreciate it. I'm asking you, Souza, not to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2011, 10:20:49 PM
@suspicious mind

That's an interesting thought, and wouldn't we all love to see Michael rise again soon! But taken in context, I'm sure he meant "sun":

"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' axis rotation, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'..............

relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7
62 ..76...813...21

1+1=2....5+4=9

2+5=7
29--> 9-2=7
whatever happened to mystery777...... "

For what it's worth, I've read that Michael may have been mildly dyslexic. I am - I write my posts in Word, use spell check, then copy/past them here. If I didn't they'd be gibberish, I can't spell to save my life even tho' I'm a voracious reader. Just food for thought.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 11, 2011, 10:39:12 PM
oh i was just noticing it standing alone. i do remember the full post now that you mention it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 12, 2011, 12:01:18 AM
Some dyslexic people are incredibly smart. I know this for a fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 12, 2011, 08:36:33 AM
If I close this thread, it will be because people can't behave and can't show respect for each other. It will not be because I will think or know that Front is a troll, because in that case, I will get rid of the troll instead of the thread. So again: if everyone can remain friendly and respectful, this thread does not have to go. I am not sensitive for demands from either side of this, so I wouldn't waste my time on trying to convince me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 12, 2011, 09:28:20 AM
One can agree to disagree, that´s part of any dialog but what I find odd is that 1 single member, once again, can create such enviroment for people to start having arguments and this is because of the lack of clarity.

I have expressed my opinion before. Back´s posts have been dissected already and there is no more new material from that mysterious poster. Looking at back´s posts have turn in to an attention seeking dilema of some sort bringing nothing new to the table. So yes, a new start of the thread is needed imo just to separate "subjects" and get focus.

As I said. If the messenger wants to send a message with value and being understood universally, the messenger will do all possible to deliver it in a structured manner. Simple as that.

And please, do not underestimate the IQ of those demanding clarity to be able to follow up within a conversation in the thread. the opposite, be thankful that still people is interested in understanding whatever message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 12, 2011, 10:36:00 AM
Quote from: "JustDucky"
@suspicious mind

That's an interesting thought, and wouldn't we all love to see Michael rise again soon! But taken in context, I'm sure he meant "sun":

"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' axis rotation, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'..............

relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7
62 ..76...813...21

1+1=2....5+4=9

2+5=7
29--> 9-2=7
whatever happened to mystery777...... "

For what it's worth, I've read that Michael may have been mildly dyslexic. I am - I write my posts in Word, use spell check, then copy/past them here. If I didn't they'd be gibberish, I can't spell to save my life even tho' I'm a voracious reader. Just food for thought.....

What did happen to mystery 777?  Did anyone ever copy his post. I know some people felt he was MJ but I don't remember his post being as strange or controversial as BACK's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2011, 11:33:47 AM
Quote from: "foreverking2"

What did happen to mystery 777?  Did anyone ever copy his post. I know some people felt he was MJ but I don't remember his post being as strange or controversial as BACK's.

This is the only post I could find from mystery777, which I also posted in the original post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some people argue that mystery777 and back were the same person. I'll see if I can find any more posts from this poster. Maybe there's more clues that extend beyond BACK during this time period. If so, then I'll start another thread about it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

July 12, 2011, 11:35:10 AM
@ foreverking2

I don't have a link to this, I have a screen shot from a friend but I don't know how to post that here, so...

On 6-6-2005 mystery777 posted:

“I don't have a Bible in my office...
can someone post Psalm 109 please

We're Back!!!! And so is Michael Jackson!!!”

Psalm 109 is eerily specific to what MJ/back talk about –

I have one or two other mystery777 posts somewhere, I'll look for them later today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2011, 11:48:36 AM
@Justducky and @looking4truth

Thanks for responding.

Wow Psalm 109 is MJ. I read it and almost cried as I thought of how much this poor man must have suffered. It's no wonder he felt the need to go away and fake his death.

I'm thinking Mystery777 is BACK for sure, and if so, then both may have been MJ.

Thanks guys again for taking our thread BACK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions