GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
July 11, 2011, 07:58:10 AM
But you know it happends even for the best educated people to make the same mistake again and again without realizing it. I saw the case. Don't know what to think confused/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2011, 08:48:07 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Told you Mike didn't have too much time for school and that's completly understandable.
Anyway, I think yes, who reads a lot usually doesn't make spelling mistakes.
But both Back and Front to mistaken "sew" with "sow" is TOOOO much of a coincidence  suspicious//  suspicious//  suspicious// I think I got my answer....of course I could be wrong crash/  crash/  crash/

It's not the first time that I see this mistake, I think it's not uncommon. And I'm sure Front has read back's posts too, so maybe he makes certain spelling mistakes on purpose. A bit of a hen and egg problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 11, 2011, 08:58:08 AM
Ma two cents ;)

I just care for what Michael had to say. Honestly, Back, Front or any other who refuses to speak openly and clear for the average user to understand their message is a waste of time because they do not accomplish anything since the message/ opinion is not delivered in a proper way.

At the end looks like just another ego trip, isn´t it, "Front"?

So much retoric to say nothing. If people have info to share, do it, straight to the point and stop the guessing game just to get people´s attention.

Back is not posting any more at the other forum, so may be is time to lock this thread and get a fresh start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

curls

July 11, 2011, 09:12:39 AM
Quote from: "Gema"

I just care for what Michael had to say.

So, Gema, do you think that now he's not here (as in 'alive'), he has no voice?  Nobody 'speaking' for him in his absence?  No family, friends, 'others'?

Are all your hoax beliefs based on what MJ himself had said before 25th June 2009?

I'm not criticising, you understand, in fact when I stop to think about it, that's exactly the basis for my thoughts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 11, 2011, 09:23:15 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "Gema"

I just care for what Michael had to say.

So, Gema, do you think that now he's not here (as in 'alive'), he has no voice?  Nobody 'speaking' for him in his absence?  No family, friends, 'others'?

Are all your hoax beliefs based on what MJ himself had said before 25th June 2009?

Thanks for asking me this, Curls, so I can make it clear. I don´t believe for a second that any "cryptic messenger" could be Michael, so yes, I just have as a reference what Michael said up to "his death" and after that, may be and only in a remote way Murray´s video telling thanks to his fans. Anything beyond that, are just opinions coming from members and non of them/ us is MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 11, 2011, 10:36:21 AM
A few members are urging Souza to lock this thread, so I'm going to add my request that it remain open.

Back stopped posting at MJJC in part because of this EXACT kind of bickering and judgment.  Of a tHeOrY Or Vision, posted 11-18-09, suddenly reappeared around the 1st anniversary of the “death” - around the date of back's last login, 6-22-10. There are comments on the thread that attest to that. Discussion of the meaning began and sure enough, people who think back is a fake or impossible to understand just had to crap all over those trying to understand him and wrecked the whole thing.

This thread is about BACK. If you don't like or understand back, if you need a break, why insist this be taken from those of us who want to discuss him? Isn't an open exchange of ideas the whole point of a forum? Does the appearance of Front mean we have to get so upset we just trash the entire thread?

When I was recovering from a serious back injury, rather than give me a long list of restrictions, the orthopedic surgeon told me “if it hurts, don't do it”.

If this thread hurts – bothers – upsets you, don't do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 11, 2011, 11:08:34 AM
In thinking, if a person begins with certainties, they shall end in doubts, but if they can begin with doubts, they will end in certainties.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

July 11, 2011, 11:26:42 AM
Quote from: "JustDucky"
It seems we could use a little comic relief, I know I could. This is kind of funny---

One day I was fiddling around with back's numbers  – 62  76  813  21. I know I'm not the only one who thinks they're the key to.....something. You can use arithmetic to make them do tricks, but it's meaningless if you don't know what the numbers represent. I remembered that one of his old posts says “mesh letter to number”, so I did.

First I assigned a letter to each number: 1=a, 2=b, c=3 and so on. That gave me:  fb   gf   hac   ba.  I put each combination of letters into an acronym finder, just as they are, beginning with fb, then gf, hac and finally ba.  Among the results were:  fat boy    games finished   helicopter aircraft commander (or control)    Bahrain (or breathing apparatus. Like the ETT in the ambulance photo?).  

If you've read back's posts from 2006 and 2007 you know that he calls Roger Friedman “fat boy”, among other things. Friedman was predicting MJs total financial ruin at that time.

Yes, I remember reading BACK's post and he despised Roger Friedman.  

Interesting take on the numbers. Maybe you are on to something with the numbers representing letters, and yes I do think they are the key to the hoax. BACK would not have posted them unless they were important.

I've tried to figure them out but I get nowhere. I tried 6+2+8 (Meaning August)   7-6=1  8-1=7+3+10 10+1+11    21 could represent the year 2011  8-11-2011

Okay so maybe I'm pushing it, but I can't help for feel those numbers mean something. Anyone else have any fresh ideas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

July 11, 2011, 12:30:05 PM
BACK's numbers follow a strange math. The theory is somewhere back in the beginning of this thread. These numbers do mean something, it's a date.

62 76 813 21

62 = 2006 (cut the zeros and reverse the number)

76= here you divide in two: 7= 2+5; and then 6= June. June 25th

813= 6+2=8 and 7+6=13; put together= 813

21= 8+13

This is BACK's theory. Is this what you mean? Hope it helped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 11, 2011, 01:57:44 PM
My vote is for keeping the thread open. If studying Back is the thread topic, and even Back is doubted to have merit worth studying then we might as well all go home and quit. MJ HAS been cryptic in his words and numbers when "alive" (2040, 1998 eg.), his whole family has been cryptic, DD, KO and the list goes on. This whole hoax is cryptic!  No one forces anyone to go on certain threads. It's clear that Back has to be someone who was regularly in attendance in the courtroom during MJ's 2005 trial, because he is INTiMATELY knowledgable with goings-on in it. So a troll daily attended MJ's trial!! No way.  We should simply agree to disagree on this matter, instead of some trying to patronize and decide what's best for others. So what if Front made the "milk" comment. MJ has never shied away from controversy, and goes straight to the point to stir it up.

Good finding the Back post also using "sew" instead of "sow". My guess is that self-taught geniuses would be more inclined to doing things the way they wish to, and not following the proper rules. MJ's many notes and rough lyrics consistently show spelling mistakes, words crossed out. Usually in 12 years of school a student writes many term papers and assignments that are corrected by the teacher, has very many spelling tests over the years that eventually help most people be decent spellers. I doubt that MJ had many spelling tests or someone correcting any writing he did. No, he did his own thing his way, read all the time, and that's why his writing style is so unique. For me, it is Front and TS that make this hoax/forum especially interesting, after 2 years of hashing through all the other things which are getting old. I believe MJ is only visibly returning Dec. 2012 so we need something to keep us occupied till then.

bec wrote:
only TS and Front have ever remained so patient and professional when becoming the target of my rants. Everyone else has given it right back to me.
I noticed that Front checked in at 2:36 pm on Sat, the 9th to make his post, but TS signed in to only read 6:18 pm on the 9th, so obviously they are not the same person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 11, 2011, 02:00:15 PM
Gema Back is still interesting because he was pointing, by coincidence or not, to the exact date of death, and he was interested in numbers years before any of us did.
There is still a possibility that he is Michael.

Front I don't know who you are, I just know that you answered with "He never left!!" at my (legitimate) question - if Back was just a fan, how comes that he vanished from all MJ forums?

You came out of nowhere and told us "He never left!!"

Untill August 10+1 day of simmering  - I'll keep watching, with any risk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2011, 02:31:19 PM
I know that these numbers can be manipulated to do things, and in a previous post I used their sum (972) as a block of time with interesting results. But I still think they represent something specific other than a date. I don't mean to argue, I'm just presenting another thought – I like the mental exercise.

While watching a vid of the day Michael was acquitted, I noticed a man wearing a jacket that said “HEB 9:27” on the back. We know Michael studies the Bible, so I wonder if while reading for comfort he got an idea?

Hebrews 6:2  instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment

Hebrews 7:6  This man, however, did not trace his descent from Levi, yet he collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed him who had the promises

Hebrews 8:13  By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear (can't help thinking of Tupac's 7 Day Theory & back's New 7 Day Theory)

Hebrews 2:1  We must pay more careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away

Hebrews 9:27  Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

This could give new meaning to
relapse...back @ Jun25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7

1+1=2....5+4=9
2+5=7
29--> 9-2=7

However, I don't really think this is it when I look at the 3 times back posted the numbers (that I'm aware of). For easy reference I've included the time stamps

6-26-06 3:54 am
Keep Watchin' . ….......62...76 (neutral & scared emoticons)813...21

6-27-06 5:28 pm (after someone says 'hu?”)
keep trying to “roll the dice” like “back” and you'll end up broke (laughing emoticon)

6-27-06 5:36 pm
scared emoticon, 62...76...813...21scared emoticon.

8-25-06 2:06am
tHE SUN RISES......
relapse.....back @ June 25 2006, 11:54 PM...........post Today, 10:06 PM..1+6=7

Any thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2011, 02:46:10 PM
JustDucky - very interesting. I'll give it some thought but I do believe you make some great observations.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
July 11, 2011, 05:30:13 PM
If there's a voting for this thread to remain open or get closed, I would vote to remain it open. I'm interested in reading Front's posts and do not care what the disagreeing people are saying. I do believe that they should leave this thread like Souza offered before. I see no use of insisting Front is a fake. If you don't like it, learn to ignore the thread. Some are talking about what would happen to teens and young ones if Front is a fake but their behaviour is no mature than a teen. Let them make their own decision. You can not protect them from everything, every fake or every hurtful things. You know that you can't, so you'd better stop using this as an excuse to get into the thread and patronize people like you know the best.

Front, I can't wait to read your posts. Keep'em coming pls.
 bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 11, 2011, 07:01:42 PM
It's so much more productive using our collective brain power to decipher and understand Back and Front's posts, for at least the ones who are enjoying and believing there may be something important in these posts. To coin an old adage, we wouldn't want to "throw the baby out with the bath water". So lets keep this a spirited positive thread! penguin/  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions