bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 01, 2013, 12:42:22 PM
Well isn't this a clever twist. If you take TS_comments at his word, he's a fake informer. I you do not think he is fake then you must concede by definition that he has been misleading*. Interesting!

*well technically not til tomorrow.
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:43:36 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

ellyd

January 01, 2013, 12:44:17 PM
I wouldn't consider TS_comments to be a singular.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 12:47:51 PM
What I've always found interesting is that TS_Comments said you may know TS is a fake informer. Who says TS and TS_Comments are the same??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

January 01, 2013, 12:48:15 PM
The account associated with the username, TS_comments is singular. That's all I would ever refer to in my posts, rather then whoever physically enters the information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

January 01, 2013, 12:50:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What I've always found interesting is that TS_Comments said you may know TS is a fake informer. Who says TS and TS_Comments are the same??

Well TS_comments did.

You may have noticed, I have signed up with a different username for making comments (I will still use the “TS” username for new updates).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 01, 2013, 01:13:39 PM
I was thinking about that too Ellyd.  TS does talk about the Jewish holidays,feasts and festivals so maybe he is using the Jewish calendar/creators calendar ?   I don't know, but he does mention January 1, 2013 ?    Maybe we have to wait for Roshashanah and the fall festivals ?  Maybe we have to follow the creators calendar, the feasts and festivals.  I was trying to study it a while back on the sister site. It was set up that way eons ago so we would know what is going on for the end times.  Since we are in different time zones, maybe we have to use "Jerusalem times".  The times of the new moon, full moon in Jerusalem.  There's a website that can help with this called WorldClock.

:icon_idea:                :beerchug:

These are appointed times.     
For example, That's why Good Friday/Easter and Passover are at the same time.  Only a few people realized what was happening at the time (2,000) years ago. 

Ellyd
So what is "before the end of 2012" per definition and per our understanding?
Is it really Dec 31 / Jan 1 as we think or do we err because the basics of our logical / emotional thinking are fixated?

The Biblical year has 360 days and starts with a new / crescent moon when the sun causes barley to grow and begin to produce grain in the ear.
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year and will fall on September 5, 2013.
since days in the Hebrew calendar begin at sundown, the beginning of Rosh Hashanah is at sundown at the end of 29 Elul

This ^^ moves "close to midnight" or 12:21 p.m. to completely different timings, too.

Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 03:45:25 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

gwynned

January 01, 2013, 01:18:37 PM
 :screaming-7365: :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :Pulling_hair:

Thanks.  I feel better now.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

January 01, 2013, 02:19:25 PM
Hi Everyone - I know it's been a tough day for some but I just wanted to say this, whatever happens Bam or no Bam today or whenever isn't really amazing the friendships that were made here all because of Michael.  Just think we would have never have met, laughed, fought, complained and down right acted really silly at thymes.  Sounds like a family to me, can't be all that bad when you think about it.  Let's face it, we never know what's around the corner.  It's not over anyway you look at it.  Happy New Year my FAMILY  :bearhug:
you said/wrote it perfectly! it is really worthy spended time here  :icon_razz: we can be just the way we are, share feelings and thoughts  :icon_razz:

Keep the faith family! Michael believes in us  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

paula-c

January 01, 2013, 02:26:06 PM
Curls
I don't mind telling you it doesn't feel like a 'happy new year' to me.  I have a sad and heavy heart.
Yes, it hurts very much, especially for hoax old-timers.  I find myself wanting to give up too, yet I still have a glimmer of hope. If TS, Front (and Back, SOTT, LTTW) are only super-trolls, then they have been in collusion with Paris, Latoya, MJ FB, TMZ, Lisa Marie, and some others connected to MJ.  And what could they possibly have gotten out of this monstrosity, that must have taken much time and effort. TS' signs alone took effort on his part.  If they came from Sony, again what would be the purpose?  If MJ was dead, perhaps they were sent to keep his memory alive. I would have purchased 'Michael' and 'Bad25', regardless of the hoax investigation.  If he's still alive, why has he been silent all these 3 1/2 years?  If TS and Front are Michael, why is he playing with us?  If it's him, part of me feels frustration at him, and part of me thinks, what did we misunderstand in the game riddles?

Front on Dec 17,12
I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late.

Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.   

Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door.

Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book…..

Don'T take mere words at face value.

"doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline,word games, shape-shifting plot, next epoch..."  Okay so TS clearly gave the deadline, and Front has transferred ownership of it to us--a hand-off.  If the plot of this hoax investigation is going to shape-shift and change at any time, and words can mean anything or change in meaning--do we have what it takes to play this?  If they are MJ, does he really think we can stay the course?  How many more are going to drop out with this WHAM let-down, not Bam?  How deep does the LIE in "BeLIEve" really go?  Is this going to be Survival of the fittest, down to the last player? Kinda like that Linda Hood Sigmon keeping her site open about Elvis being alive.  How many of our little group will continue, now knowing the rules of the game?  I'm going to try.

Front on Dec 19,12
:errrr: :icon_e_confused:
Sounds like you got it all figured out, bec: Front is a fake, which would mean that Paris, Jermaine, La Toya, the official MJ FB page, the handwritten notes, etc. etc. are also fake--- and yep, MJ did indeed depart from this world on June 25, 2009.
 :icon_rolleyes:
…..although I seriously doubt that you honestly believe any of that.

It's clear that you have misinterpreted my words--- AGAIN--- after reading your previous post…..hence the magnifying glass---NOT because you haven't "tried hard enough" in the past 3+ years.

Get back on the horse--both literally & figuratively. We both know you can--- and WILL.

Don't lose your faith in MJ now…..not now.
And what was the "necessary early" Merry Christmas for?

Don'T take mere words at face value.

This could be the answer, or that Front not to publish another more until after the festivity,. or a game?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 01, 2013, 04:24:44 PM
Why would a fake informer put so much time and effort and knowledge into TIAI? Why?

It's confusing. I still admire TS. In no way I am ready to believe he/she is a bad person. Honestly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 01, 2013, 05:03:09 PM
Thanks to those who wrote supportive messages to me this morning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 06:38:40 PM
Why would a fake informer put so much time and effort and knowledge into TIAI? Why?

It's confusing. I still admire TS. In no way I am ready to believe he/she is a bad person. Honestly.

Love it!

And you are dead right, why would someone put so much effort into signs and levels, for what just to break our hearts? Yes ok there are malicious people out there, but the intensity research and involvement from his side was immense. We know that he was reading all of our comments too. Why would a fraud go to that much trouble? It would be more taxing for his than us, there is only one of him more of us, (if that makes sense) and it would be a huge job to keep up with it all.

I honestly think there is more to the story.

Glad to see you are one of the strong ones Gina. Its refreshing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 01, 2013, 06:43:59 PM
wishy, I love your literal take.= re: fake / hoax informer.  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

January 01, 2013, 06:46:24 PM

Love it!

And you are dead right, why would someone put so much effort into signs and levels, for what just to break our hearts? Yes ok there are malicious people out there, but the intensity research and involvement from his side was immense. We know that he was reading all of our comments too. Why would a fraud go to that much trouble? It would be more taxing for his than us, there is only one of him more of us, (if that makes sense) and it would be a huge job to keep up with it all.

I honestly think there is more to the story.

I agree......to me it doesn't make sense that a troll would go to so much effort and time taken over years just to fuq with us and I hope this is proven to be to be the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 01, 2013, 07:04:47 PM
To all of the above message ^^ 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late