GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
September 10, 2012, 12:59:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Our personal perception of time - this is a different story.
To travel in time you first need to discover where the time comes from, and how, how it is continuously generated . You have to learn how to control the time.
Unfortunately, I don't think this is for the human race to learn.

Time is a value we have applied to a constant, the Earth's rotation. 1 day=~24hrs, etc.

We know how to time travel to the future. It's (just) a math equation. All we have to do is send a couple guys out into space traveling near light speed for a few years and then have them come home. The Earth will have experienced 1000 years to their 10 years, etc. So they will be one year older but the Earth they visit will be 10 years older. Consider that and imagine the implications for a moment. We just need to figure out how to approach light speed. Neat stuff. Watch this video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdzDS25c1nc[/youtube] specifically addresses mathematicly/scientificly possible time travel at 7:30.

We don't yet know how to time travel to the past however. That may well be impossible, but we don't even know enough to proclaim impossibility yet.
The Philadephia experiment - is it a legend or a reality? I have no proof one way or another.
They said that ship travelled in time (future) AND space.
I don't know.
All we have to do is to reach the light speed, yeah, just give me a minute to figure it out how  :icon_lol:
Just kidding.....that is a theory, it might be wrong. I don't know. PLUS the future is not written yet, so how can we reach it if it's not a constant?
I do believe the future writes itself, but also I do believe the future can change from one scenario to another, depending on some laws we can't fully understand.
So how can we reach a future that is subject of possible changes?

Or maybe there are millions of possible futures, depending of the choises of the millions of people.
So which one of those futures do we travel to?
 :suspect:
Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 01:06:41 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 10, 2012, 01:17:35 AM
Time exists independent of us. If we all disappear - time still exists.

How do you know that?

If I die...I disappear, right? But the planet still lives on without me, you all still exist without me. If we all die - the universe still exists. Planets continue to revolve around stars, black holes continue to suck in all around them, etc. - and all these are happening in TIME. So the time will still exist without us. JMO.
Except the case all this universe is just an illusion - in that case nothing is real and our existence is just the dream of a creator (I do not exclude this alternative). Sort of a Matrix, but without the reality behind the Matrix - just the Matrix. Like we all exist in some sort of computer program and if He (the creator)  unplugs it - we and the whole universe just disappear.

When you die your body becomes a lifeless shell. But you don´t disappear.

When all of us are detached from our fleshly shells there is nobody on earth to measure time. Time is a human "invention". So basically time is no longer existent once the ones who invented time are gone.
Time is no longer existent or important then...neither for the earth itself, nor for the immortal souls.
Spiritual much?  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

September 10, 2012, 01:44:52 AM
T.I.M.E. - "The Inner Mind's Eye" sees nothing

:Pulling_hair:

T.I.M.E. - "Things I Must Earn" to understand this hoax,

but right now all I have is

T.I.M.E. - "Tears In My Eyes"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 10, 2012, 02:00:53 AM

When all of us are detached from our fleshly shells there is nobody on earth to measure time. Time is a human "invention". So basically time is no longer existent once the ones who invented time are gone.
Time is no longer existent or important then...neither for the earth itself, nor for the immortal souls.

Oh MaryK nooo! I have to disagree!  Time, as in 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock etc may be a human 'invention', but it was only devised to 'describe' (for want of a better word) what happens with the sun and moon's activities.  That was happening long before humans inhabited the earth. Time = change, pure and simple.  Philosophers, and some here, make it more complicated than it needs be! JMO you understand!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 10, 2012, 02:26:57 AM
Hi Sim, just wanted to say I share your frustrations!  We're just killing TIME!  And have been for quite some TIME! For whatever reason, TS, TS_comments, The Sign, Front are not communicating with us in the same way as we had grown accustomed to. Well the first two have gone totally silent, the third, granted, is still posting the signs but making no comment, and dear old Front is trying his best to keep us satisfied/occupied with occasional music snippets and deep meaningful words of wisdom, when all we (OK, me) really want is for him to talk about MJ's hoax! Well, that's how it looks to me at least, from my perspective! There, I've said it.

And having said it, I have to go on to say it's not for me or any of us to demand or even request that Front does this, that or the other. We're just the audience! And as such we can only keep watchin'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

September 10, 2012, 02:37:27 AM

Oh MaryK nooo! I have to disagree!  Time, as in 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock etc may be a human 'invention', but it was only devised to 'describe' (for want of a better word) what happens with the sun and moon's activities.  That was happening long before humans inhabited the earth. Time = change, pure and simple.  Philosophers, and some here, make it more complicated than it needs be! JMO you understand!!

IMO TIME always exists, but is no longer important when mankind disappears. TIME = CHANGE is pretty much that what I would call it.

...and traveling in time is possible, when you "seperate" your soul from the body... like in a long meditaion or when you get hypnotized (then you are even able to travel in the past and relive the events you've gone through...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 10, 2012, 02:38:28 AM
Curls, exactly put. Have you all considered Paris' tweet mentioned by Mary?
After getting past the 'lusting' with AngelGraduated in our discussion, the song's other lyrics perhaps give us where MJ's at hoax-wise. He's 'going in for the kill'.  Just a possibility.

Question:  How can prophets tell the future if Someone hasn’t already been there and somehow conveys it to that person telepathically. How do people have dreams accurately portraying the future in some unique way, if ‘something’ in the unseen subconscious world hasn’t conveyed it to that sleeping mind.  We say that God lives outside time, and like a bird’s view can see the parade from the front to the end while a human sits on the sidelines mid-way seeing only the middle—the NOW. Yes Gina, the Philedephia Experiment--enormous amounts of energy applied correctly--has that research been exhausted?  Oh that Tesla...  IDK

Bec
That said, how long does Now last?

Good question :icon_lol:, maybe a trillionth of a second!  Perhaps an infinitely small number—for mathematicians—which I am not…

Gina, if that was a possibility, then I guess like ripples in a pond when a stone is thrown, each person’s actions would set in motion trillions of different outcomes for future history. Remember the movie—It’s a wonderful life? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Perhaps someone can change God's story in Revelation to have a different less violent parts, as if it's not written in stone.

My personal belief, though it seems TS disagrees, is that the Bible teaches that there is no free will, but only an illusion of it, because God knows the beginning from the end and has all history Created down to the very thoughts in our heads right now as we read here. That God has created a story-line/movie including villians and we are all actors on the ‘stage’. You might think you chose to scratch your knee just now or to disagree with me, but how do you know that wasn’t in the script? JMO
Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:42:51 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 10, 2012, 05:05:26 AM
Curls, exactly put. Have you all considered Paris' tweet mentioned by Mary?
After getting past the 'lusting' with AngelGraduated in our discussion, the song's other lyrics perhaps give us where MJ's at hoax-wise. He's 'going in for the kill'.  Just a possibility.

Question:  How can prophets tell the future if Someone hasn’t already been there and somehow conveys it to that person telepathically. How do people have dreams accurately portraying the future in some unique way, if ‘something’ in the unseen subconscious world hasn’t conveyed it to that sleeping mind.  We say that God lives outside time, and like a bird’s view can see the parade from the front to the end while a human sits on the sidelines mid-way seeing only the middle—the NOW. Yes Gina, the Philedephia Experiment--enormous amounts of energy applied correctly--has that research been exhausted?  Oh that Tesla...  IDK

Bec
That said, how long does Now last?

Good question :icon_lol:, maybe a trillionth of a second!  Perhaps an infinitely small number—for mathematicians—which I am not…

Gina, if that was a possibility, then I guess like ripples in a pond when a stone is thrown, each person’s actions would set in motion trillions of different outcomes for future history. Remember the movie—It’s a wonderful life? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Perhaps someone can change God's story in Revelation to have a different less violent parts, as if it's not written in stone.

My personal belief, though it seems TS disagrees, is that the Bible teaches that there is no free will, but only an illusion of it, because God knows the beginning from the end and has all history Created down to the very thoughts in our heads right now as we read here. That God has created a story-line/movie including villians and we are all actors on the ‘stage’. You might think you chose to scratch your knee just now or to disagree with me, but how do you know that wasn’t in the script? JMO
I just don't know.
Maybe only the important stuff was set to happen from the beggining and not all the details.
But Michael said in TII that "we have 4 years to make it right".
We don't exactly know what he was talking about.
He said we have to bring love back into the world. He said we have to take care of the planet. Which one was it that it had to be done in 4 years?
I guess Michael thinks the future is not already written in  detail if we can make a difference and are able to make things right. Well, at least this is my personal opinion, that we can make a difference in any moment. Now the question is - was our contribution to making a difference already in the script? I don't know, but if it was - must be really boring for God to watch a movie when He already knows every scence in it.
So where's the meaning of life Mr. Front?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 10, 2012, 09:48:03 AM
Curls:
Philosophers, and some here, make it more complicated than it needs be!

Haha! Maybe so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

September 10, 2012, 10:15:54 AM
I don't think humans invented time...I think that was the creator's doing...and humans adopted or followed the lead.
What about music. Music  contains both components of math and time. The standard measurement is the beat,  usually grouped into sets of 2, 3, or 4 called bars or measures.
Then this made me consider also the rhythm  of our bodily functions such as breathing or our  heartbeat,  the pulse that regularly pumps our blood through our bodies...even the patterns of our waking and sleeping cycles We women are rather familiar with the cycles of our bodies.  All measurements of time within the rhythms  and cycles of life. Extend this  even further to incorporate the earth with her cycles ...day and night, the seasons. the ebb and flow of tidal cycles. All presided over by time and in it's appointed time.
Perhaps while we inhabit our bodies, we are prisoners of time. But the spirit of mankind is eternal in nature [ my beliefs]  and maybe we recognize this knowing that one day we will transcend this thing we are locked into called time. When mortality shall put on immortality.
But right now, I am indeed the prisoner of time. Time to sleep as I have to be up and ready for work in less than 4 hours.  :Pulling_hair:
Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 10:17:26 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 10, 2012, 10:22:24 AM
RK
Perhaps while we inhabit our bodies, we are prisoners of time. But the spirit of mankind is eternal in nature [ my beliefs]  and maybe we recognize this knowing that one day we will transcend this thing we are locked into called time. When mortality shall put on immortality.

That sounds good to me as an explanation.
Theoretically (in my opinion) we are able to transcend this "thing" while we are still in our earthly shell. It´s not easy to do though  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

September 10, 2012, 10:39:50 AM
We can transcend it, just not while inhabiting this planet Earth. We have to travel to do so. In that way we are both bound by our planet and totally dependent on it. Time passes at a different rate outside off the planet when we accelerate at a different speed then the one the planet imposes upon us. It's really interesting to me how the rotation of the Earth (our measure of Time) drives all of our cycles including the rate at which we age.

If by leaving the Earth and traveling across light years, we can slow our rate of aging, it may well be possible to do as TS said, never grow old unless we nearly are already.

So basically, time travel as well as living nearly forever are both possible, we just lack the technology to accomplish it yet. Both are works in progress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

September 10, 2012, 10:44:09 AM
I don't think humans invented time...I think that was the creator's doing...and humans adopted or followed the lead.
What about music. Music  contains both components of math and time. The standard measurement is the beat,  usually grouped into sets of 2, 3, or 4 called bars or measures.
Then this made me consider also the rhythm  of our bodily functions such as breathing or our  heartbeat,  the pulse that regularly pumps our blood through our bodies...even the patterns of our waking and sleeping cycles We women are rather familiar with the cycles of our bodies.  All measurements of time within the rhythms  and cycles of life. Extend this  even further to incorporate the earth with her cycles ...day and night, the seasons. the ebb and flow of tidal cycles. All presided over by time and in it's appointed time.
But right now, I am indeed the prisoner of time. Time to sleep as I have to be up and ready for work in less than 4 hours.  :Pulling_hair:

first point: i think there is account of it in genesis . second point: that sounds like as close as i want to get to trying to figure it out.  :icon_e_wink: i need as many of my marbles as i can hang onto at this point just to try and survive in this world. and lately it seems like i have a hole in the back of my head somewhere where they just keep rollin' out ! :thjajaja121: :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

diggyon

September 10, 2012, 10:46:06 AM
Time exists independent of us. If we all disappear - time still exists.

How do you know that?

If I die...I disappear, right? But the planet still lives on without me, you all still exist without me. If we all die - the universe still exists. Planets continue to revolve around stars, black holes continue to suck in all around them, etc. - and all these are happening in TIME. So the time will still exist without us. JMO.
Except the case all this universe is just an illusion - in that case nothing is real and our existence is just the dream of a creator (I do not exclude this alternative). Sort of a Matrix, but without the reality behind the Matrix - just the Matrix. Like we all exist in some sort of computer program and if He (the creator)  unplugs it - we and the whole universe just disappear.

I totally agree  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

September 10, 2012, 10:48:55 AM
Here we are, philosophizing :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike