GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
September 09, 2012, 01:53:37 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Mr Front!
Reading your posts I can't help but think about some girl's words about MJ. I randomly met her on one of the MJ's boards and it was long before you even started posting on here. I believe it was at the end of 2009....So she claimed that she knew MJ personally and I remember noone actually believed her but she kept saying she did and I was the one of a very few who never laughed at her. Then we got closer and often would spend hours chatting and I remember she told me that MJ, especially when he wanted to impress someone or just out of the blue would speak highly philosophically using words that noone even heard before. She said it was so strange sometimes that people even thought he was high or something. She said when he spoke like that he sounded like a prophet or like he was reading a very old book written in old English and she would listen to him with her mouth wide open and couldn't say a word. and then after sometime he got normal again and spoke like he usually did, smiling, making jokes etc..
I don't know if the girl was telling the truth but reading your posts, Mr Front I actually believe she did.
I believe she told the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 09, 2012, 02:09:08 AM
Who knows exactly what time is? Who can imagine an universe outside time? Or any form of existence without time?
Hmmmm....this really makes me want to read what others - smarter than me - thought about time.
Gonna do some reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 09, 2012, 02:14:03 AM

The intricately complex essence of the universe can be simplified in every existing form of life. The meaning of life is found in every entity…..a multitude of parallels, a plethora of levels…ALL----> reflective of that single nucleus.

T.I.M.E.

In the laws of Mother Nature/God, the laws of time & physics are reflected in every microcosm (the moment of noW) and in every macrocosm (the Bigger PIcture).

tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme.

Reality---> it's all perspective
Time----> it's all relative
Sounds like you've discovered the meaning of life Mr. Front.....can you share more about it?

"tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme. "
 If the entire life would suddenly disappear, would time disappear too?
Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 02:19:21 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 09, 2012, 02:47:20 AM
To bring this 'over my head' debate back to basics, can someone explain how this:

relates to Michael Jackson and his hoax!

I think 'reality' is the same as 'truth', in which case I don't understand how that can be all perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

September 09, 2012, 03:30:22 AM
Oh my God, this hoax makes me think about so many things I never thought I would ever research!
Time is relate. It's true. And reality is perspective. Wise words, indeed, Mr. Front. But please allow me to make one step further and start to talk about the soul. We are all stuck in a 3 dimensional world. I read before that our soul can travel through times and dimensions. Our bodies don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 09, 2012, 04:06:44 AM
I appreciate Front taking the tIME to pass by and show us that he is still around.

But taking into account that most of us are close to reaching ZERO patience and higher DOUBT regarding the eventual comeback of Michael, I expected a little bit of "something else" than just a philosophical message about tIME !
Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:10:42 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 09, 2012, 04:48:47 AM
TIME.
what is allabout that. from the begining we start to breath aout from the woob the clock start ticking. 1h 2 h 3 hour of life. our existent litteraly is base in time.
 is like somene programing ours lifes.
If we take the time litteraly  . now i am wrighting after 1 sec thatgows to past and 1 hour later is the future. no one now what is going to hapen the next one hour.
sow the cklock is ticking tick tock tick tock, i am old 0ne second. e isecont before gows to past.
if we dont base our lifes in times the univers is going to destroy;
i dont believe that.

Without a time we increase the disorder of the system;;;;
Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:51:08 AM by ovelias
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 09, 2012, 05:25:27 AM
I'm thinking time has to have boundaries to have meaning.
Do you know that eternal and forever in most translations of the Bible are incorrectly translated from words that mean age? Since the early fifth century AD and probably long before, this major inaccuracy in translation has filtered and shaded most doctrines of the Bible.
In the Old Testament the Hebrew olam [ ~l'A[ ] is the most common wordtranslated as 'forever.' In the New Testament the Greek aionios [ aivw,nio,j ] is the most common word translated as 'forever' or 'eternal.' In Young's Analytical Concordance to the Bible and Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible the words 'everlasting' and 'forever' are most often translated from the Hebrew olam or the Greek aionios.
We will absolutely show in this paper that the Hebrew olam means age or agelong or an eon of indefinite length, and that the Greek aion and its adjectiveaionios mean an age of unknown length or agelong or aeonian. The main and only real meaning of these words is an age or eon of unknown length. The words in and of themselves tell us nothing about duration, or the beginning or end of the age.

DWA, I'm thinking the resurrections involves the restructuring of the same body by use of DNA codes recorded in the Book of Life, although perhaps this record includes our memory storage as well to go with the same body. There's the 1st resurrection of believers in Christ when he comes again, and then the 2nd one when all the rest are raised up.
Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

I love Front's posts about 'time' and there are lots of them including:

One of my favorites is:
 :michael_jackson-1135:
tick-tock, tick-tock……..
We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 09, 2012, 06:25:20 AM
I'm also thinking of the time basically, days, months ... How far? The clock is ticking Tic Tac

tic-tac, tic-tac ........
 Hay que recordar el tiempo es la esencia --- pero en este caso también es nuestro mejor amigo. Unos años puede parecer mucho tiempo, pero todo es relativo si tenemos en cuenta la magnitud de los efectos globales para las generaciones por venir después de la ejecución de esta hazaña meticulosamente planeado. Tenga la seguridad, vamos a llegar al otro lado de la "Mar Rojo".

In any case you have to give time to time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 09, 2012, 07:31:45 AM
Have you ever wanted to dream about those things you've never known?

Was watching a docu about the potential of scientific time travel last night. It is theoretically possible... beyond the fact that we are all time travelers by virtue. This post is already in the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 09, 2012, 08:29:30 AM
I don't think time travel is possible in reality.
Front is right, the only moment that matters is the present. And we usually waste it.
Postponing almost everything for later.
hmmmm...usually we do not do what we want to do....we mostly do what others want us to do.
We waste too much time. Well, at least me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2012, 08:31:26 AM
Have you ever wanted to dream about those things you've never known?

Was watching a docu about the potential of scientific time travel last night. It is theoretically possible... beyond the fact that we are all time travelers by virtue. This post is already in the past.

....and in the present (as it's being read in the moment), and in the future (for any who have yet to read it but will)  :icon_e_wink:

Time travel is fascinating...and if you read enough about it your whole sense of 'reality' can shift in a major way lol.  Based on what I've read, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was...and always has been...not a 'potential' but a reality. Some believe that we will ALL be aware of that reality when Timewave hits zero...which is, in and around, December 21st, 2012.  Some go as far as to believe that it was time travellers who built the pyramids...I haven't research that theory in enough depth to have an opinion on it yet.  But I'm sure hoping that something extraordinary will be revealed soon that will change tIME as we know it.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:33:07 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

diggyon

September 09, 2012, 08:32:36 AM
I don't think time travel is possible in reality.

I believe it is.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

September 09, 2012, 08:56:41 AM
From perception view point time is an emergent concept which our mind creates :over-react-smiley:

There is a real phenomenon a continuous change through which we live. To understand time we have to
understand the mechanism which brings about this continuous change from which our mind creates the illusion of flow of time.

I copied and pasted from somewhere...

Yes...this is how I 'relate' to/perceive what we refer to as time.  Language, itself, is a construct we use to try to make sense of things and to communicate...and any man-made 'construct' is both interpretive and limiting.  When we say or hear the word 'time'...each one of us will interpret it differently based on varying factors, all of which are (primarily) grounded in---and often clouded by---conditioning, which is also both interpretive and limiting.  "Everything changes, nothing stays the same"...I see 'time' simply as the process of change...which is universal.  Any change in any 'thing' is always relative to a change in something else, which is/was relative to a change in something else...and on and on.  Language has simply allowed for a more verbose definition/explanation of 'time'...and our minds have allowed us to be shackled by it.

It will be extremely interesting to see how/if 'timewave theory' pans out.  Can we even imagine a world without 'time' as we've defined/created it?

tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme

Love that!  Kinda like a tree falling in the forest, with no one around to hear it...in this case, with no 'mind' around to be 'aware' of it, would tIME still count...or even matter.

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. @Front...as always, nice to see you stop by  :icon_razz:

I like your thoughts, BTC and MissG.       

What if “TIME” (in other words, the development of calendars, clocks, seasons, and past/present/future) is a man-made concept created once upon a time  :icon_lol: for practical purposes on earth? From this perspective TIME is an illusion of our own creation. Now, as Gina suggested, Imagine a world without time. Imagine that one does exist. How is it different from our own?                 

Here’s an interesting definition of time from Deepak Chopra. He asks a thought-provoking question: (if time is all about human perception) “How do we escape the illusion of time?”
  :icon_idea: 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGwp2TV7ubs[/youtube]                                                 

And reality is perspective. [. . .] I read before that our soul can travel through times and dimensions. Our bodies don't.

Agree, diggyon. Some call it “Soul Travel.”
Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:11:53 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

September 09, 2012, 09:10:26 AM
To bring this 'over my head' debate back to basics, can someone explain how this:

relates to Michael Jackson and his hoax!

I think 'reality' is the same as 'truth', in which case I don't understand how that can be all perspective.

Like everything else, I think what Front wrote can, and will be, interpreted differently....depending on one's perspective.  Reality----> it's all perspective....he could mean that, when it comes to Mike and the hoax, some believe him to be alive and coming back, some believe that he's alive but not coming back, others believe he's gone because he was a messed up drug addict, others believe he's gone cause he was murdered, etc.  We each 'create' our realities based on what we believe...oftentimes independent of the truth.  Depending on one's beliefs, they will have a different perspective of what they consider to be 'truth'...but it's really just a reality they have created within their own minds based on the perspective they have.

Time----> it's all relative...he could mean that what may seem like a VERY long time for some...in regards to the hoax and Mike's 'absence', may actually be a short time to others, including Mike.  Which does make complete sense because we are, and have been, watching and waiting...and anything that one is anxiously awaiting tends to slow time down.  When you're actively 'working' on something of great importance, like Mike is and most likely has been for years, time speeds by...making time relative to one's perspective of reality  :icon_e_confused:

What I take from Front's message(s) is....trust in your perspective but have patience for Mike's reality.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~