MissG

Re: Official back & Front thread
September 08, 2012, 07:02:36 PM
 :WTF: wet panties?
 :icon_neutral: :icon_eek: :icon_e_biggrin: :LolLolLolLol:

I got mine...but due to laughter reading the rant  :icon_lol: ay ay

@Bec, you keep repeating the words "mental illness".
Well, each one here is individual and, said by themselves, some of the members do suffer from some conditions. However, thinking that a person like Michael Jackson -knowing how his life/career went and finances looked like in the last years- would fake his dead is not unusual or abnormal. Also, the way the family is behaving is feeding this scenario.
The satellite convos, interpretations and conections/links that merged at times around the hoax talk is what made the subject look "nuttier" than it is.

Michael, imo, is not coming back to tell the world that he faked his dead, but that does not mean that he may be faked it for whatever reason.

Lets think that even people around him now are talking about Michael´s mental condition. What if he had a mental break down which was irreversible?, what if he really got a brain ictus?, what if they decided to consider him dead because Michael "the artist" is really no longer such but a man who does not remember who he is or cannot perform any longer?

Many questions pop up from doubt.

His family got closure but, and i talk for myself, cannot get to understand what the real reason would have been for him to be gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

September 08, 2012, 07:12:10 PM
From perception view point time is an emergent concept which our mind creates :over-react-smiley:

There is a real phenomenon a continuous change through which we live. To understand time we have to
understand the mechanism which brings about this continuous change from which our mind creates the illusion of flow of time.

I copied and pasted from somewhere...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 08, 2012, 07:20:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:WTF: wet panties?
 :icon_neutral: :icon_eek: :icon_e_biggrin: :LolLolLolLol:

I got mine...but due to laughter reading the rant  :icon_lol: ay ay

@Bec, you keep repeating the words "mental illness".
Well, each one here is individual and, said by themselves, some of the members do suffer from some conditions. However, thinking that a person like Michael Jackson -knowing how his life/career went and finances looked like in the last years- would fake his dead is not unusual or abnormal. Also, the way the family is behaving is feeding this scenario.

The satellite convos, interpretations and conections/links that merged at times around the hoax talk is what made the subject look "nuttier" than it is.

Michael, imo, is not coming back to tell the world that he faked his dead, but that does not mean that he may be faked it for whatever reason.

Lets think that even people around him now are talking about Michael´s mental condition. What if he had a mental break down which was irreversible?, what if he really got a brain ictus?, what if they decided to consider him dead because Michael "the artist" is really no longer such but a man who does not remember who he is or cannot perform any longer?

Many questions pop up from doubt.

His family got closure but, and i talk for myself, cannot get to understand what the real reason would have been for him to be gone.

Yes you are right, the truth is that Michael had a brain ictus and the family said to Front to impersonate Michael on this forum.  :icon_idea:
Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:33:54 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

September 08, 2012, 07:21:26 PM
Hi Front, thank you for your inspiring reflections on T.I.M.E.

Is T.I.M.E.= Time Independent Momentary Existence? 

Isaac Newton wrote in his Principia:
Absolute space, in its own nature, without relation to anything external, remains always similar and immovable. Absolute, true, and mathematical time, is itself, and from its own nature, flows equably without relation to anything external.

This concept of time seems natural enough. We all accept it almost unthinkingly. But is the universe only a great big clock? Is time not related to anything else but itself? Every idea of time that we can possibly think of is deeply connected to a concrete physical event: the swing of a pendulum, the vibrations of a quartz crystal, the orbit of the earth, the quantum leaping of atoms, the motions of magnetic and electric fields, the lives of suns, your lunch with your friend, and on and on. Without such events, what would time consist of? You can't have time in a void because there would be nothing to relate it to. Time makes sense only when it's connected to something.

Here's another thought experiment. Imagine that a rock is the only inhabitant of the universe, and ask yourself these questions:

•What position does it have? Does this question have any meaning? No, because position can only be defined with respect to another position or thing.
 •How about what size is it? Again we have nothing to compare it to.
 •Does it continue to exist? Well, it doesn't change, there's nothing that's going to come along and impact it.
 •So how can we tell the passage of time? You can't. Both space and time have no meaning at all.

That's a rather extreme scenario but one that illustrates the fact that it's the interaction of things, objects, people—all of the things that exist in the universe that provides a framework in which time and space have meaning. And, of course, we must also ask if time has any meaning for anything except us. Is time meaningful to animals, plants, or gods?

Universal Constants

An atomic year is the time it would take an electron to “orbit” the nucleus of an atom if it were a miniature solar system. Different elements have different atomic years. In reality, electrons don't orbit the nucleus, but it's a convenient way to express a length of time for comparison.

A nanosecond is equivalent to one billionth of a second.

Time, most importantly, is a form of perception. We often speak of our “sense” of time. Just as there is no such thing as color without the eye to discern it, so an instant or an hour or a day is nothing without an event to mark it. We go about marking and discerning in a variety of ways. Perceptions of time change from country to country, from person to person, and even within us, from time to time. “A watched pot never boils” is a statement about the relativity of subjective time. Or “time's fun when you're having flies,” oops, I mean “time flies when you're having fun” is another. Because we measure time by events that mark it, it should not be surprising that our sense of time is intimately influenced by the nature of the events themselves.

Mindwarps

Immanuel Kant, one of the all-time great philosophers, thought that the mind arranges and orders perceptions of the world through active organizing principles. These principles he called categories. Space, time, causality, and others are the categories that present us with the way in which we experience the world. He thought, as did many others, such as St. Augustine, that time was only a subjective experience that we projected out onto the phenomenal world. It has no meaning or reality outside of us.
  Read more: Theories of the Universe: The Relative Nature of Space and Time — Infoplease.com You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love to read and know more about the philosophy of TIME.

Goodnight and see ya later!

with LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

September 08, 2012, 07:27:25 PM
The key to understanding the universe is  admire its order and its harmony.
The time,..What we have is not really a pure sense of the time, they are perceptions of successive events.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2012, 08:04:16 PM
From perception view point time is an emergent concept which our mind creates :over-react-smiley:

There is a real phenomenon a continuous change through which we live. To understand time we have to
understand the mechanism which brings about this continuous change from which our mind creates the illusion of flow of time.

I copied and pasted from somewhere...

Yes...this is how I 'relate' to/perceive what we refer to as time.  Language, itself, is a construct we use to try to make sense of things and to communicate...and any man-made 'construct' is both interpretive and limiting.  When we say or hear the word 'time'...each one of us will interpret it differently based on varying factors, all of which are (primarily) grounded in---and often clouded by---conditioning, which is also both interpretive and limiting.  "Everything changes, nothing stays the same"...I see 'time' simply as the process of change...which is universal.  Any change in any 'thing' is always relative to a change in something else, which is/was relative to a change in something else...and on and on.  Language has simply allowed for a more verbose definition/explanation of 'time'...and our minds have allowed us to be shackled by it.

It will be extremely interesting to see how/if 'timewave theory' pans out.  Can we even imagine a world without 'time' as we've defined/created it?

tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme

Love that!  Kinda like a tree falling in the forest, with no one around to hear it...in this case, with no 'mind' around to be 'aware' of it, would tIME still count...or even matter.

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. @Front...as always, nice to see you stop by  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 08:12:06 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

suspicious mind

September 08, 2012, 08:08:51 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

September 08, 2012, 08:42:34 PM

Book of Ecclesiastes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 08, 2012, 08:54:18 PM
wet panties?
    After the entire diatribe, i read the post of AngelGraduatedbyMJ once more, and this gave me much laughter :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 08, 2012, 09:12:32 PM
So we have Time we divide up into categories of Past Present and Future .
The past can be thought of as a collection of memories, though we can only remember it in the present
The future is only a mental construct in the present. It remains in the realm of hopes and dreams until such TIME as it becomes the present.

In an effort to cope with change- we have invented time........Leigh Brasington.

Time is a creation of man to try and measure the rate of change of the present. We are always in the NOW...albeit an ever changing Now.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 08, 2012, 09:35:34 PM
The key to understanding the universe is  admire its order and its harmony.

I agree.  I also believe this shows the existence of God, the creator of the universe and everything in it.  There is no randomness, absolutely everything has the same intelligent design.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 08, 2012, 09:36:12 PM
So we have Time we divide up into categories of Past Present and Future .
The past can be thought of as a collection of memories, though we can only remember it in the present
The future is only a mental construct in the present. It remains in the realm of hopes and dreams until such TIME as it becomes the present.

In an effort to cope with change- we have invented time........Leigh Brasington.

Time is a creation of man to try and measure the rate of change of the present. We are always in the NOW...albeit an ever changing Now.

Time is a very curious thing. Ask any person if you know that is the time, then probably will tell you that if but when trying to explain the majority will feel lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 08, 2012, 09:40:35 PM

eternity

History

don't mind me i am just all over the place  :thjajaja121:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 08, 2012, 11:20:37 PM

The intricately complex essence of the universe can be simplified in every existing form of life. The meaning of life is found in every entity…..a multitude of parallels, a plethora of levels…ALL----> reflective of that single nucleus

Thanks Front.  I was thinking about the book of law and the book of life earlier today.    Every existing form of life contains the complex essence/laws of the universe.  It's all reflective of that single nucleus.    All forms of life are made up of cell(s) so the DNA in the cell has all the information needed for that organism.  It is also a microcosm showing all the laws of nature.  Does the book of law contain all the laws of nature and does the book of life contain all the types of DNA ??  But of course DNA is assembled or made using the laws of God/nature.  Maybe this is why the book of law can be written using DNA.    I read an article by Bonnie Cox earlier today on the sister site.   She mentioned the book of law,DNA,chromosomes, and the book of life so I was thinking about it.  We were thinking about how this would relate to the blood on the ark of the covenant.   The blood had 23 chromosomes plus a Y chromosome.  Could (human) life exist with 24 chromosomes ?  Well if this DNA/chromosome form is written in Gods book of life and book of law then I think it could exist.  Thanks for your help.

Love You          :bearhug: 
Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 11:23:18 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

September 08, 2012, 11:57:02 PM

The intricately complex essence of the universe can be simplified in every existing form of life. The meaning of life is found in every entity…..a multitude of parallels, a plethora of levels…ALL----> reflective of that single nucleus.

T.I.M.E.

In the laws of Mother Nature/God, the laws of time & physics are reflected in every microcosm (the moment of noW) and in every macrocosm (the Bigger PIcture).

tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme.

Reality---> it's all perspective
Time----> it's all relative

it is not TIME yet bc the recipe is STILL SIMMERING.......it is not PERFECT yet.........thats how I see it.........
thank you for explaining MR FRONT......... ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions