Re: Official back & Front thread
September 07, 2012, 08:55:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what does this "Momment" mean? I've looked around and all I've found is that some use it for slang for their mothers making a comment...to which they call it a mom(ment)... is there another meaning? or is it just referring to the clock drawing from front that he drew?

:suspect:  Fronnt? Is mom going to make a comment about the time?  :compute: Maybe it's about mom...she did go missing, now sharing custody. ...  or maybe a typo.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

September 07, 2012, 09:24:24 PM
When I requested that we all get back to the original thread topic, it was done in the role of a moderator. @Angel... Now... I understand that you wanted to reply to posts, and you have. Lets move on.
This conversation will not have any solution. You are entitled to your opinion, as are we. I do not agree with stalking, interfering, pushing yourself into anyone's presence and I never will. I also have zero tolerance for groupies, being the wife of a musician who was propositioned by loose women constantly while I was at home with a new baby. Have you ever been in the dilema of wondering whether to tell your close friend that their husband is sleeping around with band groupies behind their back? I have had to play that one both ways. If I tell her, it will possibly destroy her marriage and the children will be without their dad...If I don't then how can I be a friend and transparent with her? Then face the hatred of her ex husband who blamed me for the marriage problems.  Yes, me and my big mouth, not his infidelities.
Now I am going to address something that I hope you don't get offended at. There is a demarcation line in effect on this hoax site that is about respecting Mr Jackson. This is not a fan fiction site. Conversations about where is Michael's hand in that picture, and sexual inuendo are not welcomed here.  If you feel addressed and hurt by posts directed at you, it may be because you have crossed that line. If Michael would wish to french kiss some girl, good on him. I believe it should be a private thing and is something I definitely don't wish to discuss. It  is his business and his alone. This is a hoax death site.

Now, can we please get back to the topic of dear Mr Front and his cryptic prophetic clues and funkadelic snippets?

RK - thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

September 07, 2012, 09:29:46 PM
No one else wants to take a crack at the philosophical existence of Time?

Ah well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 07, 2012, 09:54:57 PM

Ah well.
Your post about time made my head spin! The concept of time is both very complicated yet relatively simple at the same 'time'. Lol don't mind me I'm not too sure what I'm talking about. If someone would be so kind as to assist me with strapping myself into this straight jacket it would be appreciated.  :o :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 07, 2012, 10:18:21 PM
oh WoW! What a long debate that I had even forgot about after I posted my last message in this thread. I just finished reading the last...many pages since my previous visit... and I want to say to @AngelGraduatedbyMJ that I completely understand and agree with your line of thoughts, I like the way you see things and I like that you stand up for your own opinion(s)!

What I disagree with is the way you express them, I would have basically said the same things as you did, but in other words and your last post was really unnecessary, you basically repeated everything you have already said and this made you more insistent, even aggressive (you felt misunderstood, you lost your temper), giving thus the impression that you try to impose your opinion on others, even if maybe that was not your intention. Maybe this is also what makes certain users here think that you're "creepy"... Your other debate was prolonged in a similar way and frankly I think both times, it was for some not very significant subjects. I mean even if I agree with what you had to say, on the other hand I think the subject in itself didn't deserve pages and pages of debate, maybe you should have continued the discussion in private with the people you were responding to... I don't know...

I just wanted to let you know that you're not the only one to think like that, I am also PRO debating and coming up with respectful, well thought and reasonable arguments, but on more serious, hoax-related subjects.

ON-topic: I love the discussion started by Wishy, BYC, MjOnMind, Bec...
And I am also very tired on all aspects, I am also doubtful (about the comeback) and... I just feel like I needed a break, I wish this would end not tomorrow, but yesterday! I wish BAM was yesterday!

@Wishy you managed to put a smile on my face twice: first with your "begging" Front to "snippet us" loool  :icon_lol: (we should add that to our hoax-dictionary!! lmao :icon_lol: :icon_lol:) and then those 2 "Mother Superior" videos!! you are adorable sis' !!  :thjajaja121:
Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:19:00 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 07, 2012, 10:27:27 PM

Ah well.
Your post about time made my head spin! The concept of time is both very complicated yet relatively simple at the same 'time'. Lol don't mind me I'm not too sure what I'm talking about. If someone would be so kind as to assist me with strapping myself into this straight jacket it would be appreciated.  :o :-[

:icon_lol:

I need more time.  :icon_geek: So complicated! I'm looking at this from a psychological point of view, this is a good read You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think we're entering the fourth dimension in this death hoax world.  :suspect: Whatever Michael, or back and Front character has planned, timing is everything...  time perspective. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

September 07, 2012, 10:44:02 PM

Ah well.

Well, since you asked....and I guess all we have to do is kill time anyways......I'll bite. 

I have always been interested in time as a universal backdrop to life.  Everyone, everything, every event, every piece of the fabric of history as been affected by time.  Time is non-stoppable...as far as we know.  Time goes forward only, never back.  Try as you might...you can never return to the past.  If you experience something great....savor it.  If you experience something negative....time will heal you.  It's an influential component that travels within our lives each second of our existence.  Yet, we take it for granted every day.  We take for granted the sun will rise....telling us it's the start of a new day.  We take for granted the stars of an evening sky.....beckoning wishes of the evening.  Time knows no boundaries and has no friends. Its sole purpose is to move us forward through life.  There are hundreds of sayings that have to do with time:

A good time was had by all
a hard time
a matter of time
a race against time
a race against time clock
A stitch in time
about time
About time too!
ahead of time
all in good time
all the time
all the time in the world
appear at some time
arrange for some time
arrive on the stroke of some time
at a set time
at a time
at no time
at one time
at one time or another
at some time sharp
at the appointed time
at the present time
at the same time
be before time
be in the right place at the right time
be only a matter of time
before time
Better luck next time
bide time
big time
busiest men have the most leisure
buy on time
buy time
catch at a bad time
Catch me later
devil of a time
do time
do you have the time
Don't waste your time
every time one turns around
every time turn around
every time turns around
fight against time
find the time
for the moment
for the time being
from time immemorial
from time to time
give a hard time
give a rough time
Give it time
give the time of day
go down for the third time
Good-bye for now
had a nice time
half the time
hardly have time to breathe
hardly have time to think
Have a good time
have a hard time
have a lot of time for
have a rare old time
have a rough time
have a thin time
have a whale of a time
have an easy time of it
have the time of life
have time
have time on hands
have time on side
have time to kill
have to shove off
haven't seen you in a long time
having a wonderful time; wish you were here
having the time of my life
He puts his pants on one leg at a time
how time flies
I don't have time to catch my breath
I had a lovely time
I'm having quite a time
I've had a lovely time
in due course
in due time
in good time
in less than no time
in next to no time
in no time
in nothing flat
in spare time
in step
in the fullness of time
in the interest of saving time
in the nick of time
in the right place at the right time
in the wrong place at the wrong time
in this day and age
in time
invest time in
it is high time
It's about time!
It's feeding time at the zoo!
it's high time
It's time we should be going
just in time
keep good time
keep time
keep until some time
kill time
legend in own time
Life is short and time is swift
live on borrowed time
living on borrowed time
Long time no see
lose some amount of time
lose time
lost in the mists of time
make good time
make time
make time for
make up for lost time
many 's the time
mark time
Maybe some other time
no time like the present
not able to call time own
not give anyone the time of day
not give the time of day
on borrowed time
on own time
on time
once more
once upon a time
one by one
out of step
pass the time
pass the time of day
play for time
pressed for time
Procrastination is the thief of time
put an amount of time in on
quality time
race against time
right on time
run out of time
sands of time
serve time
since time immemorial
spend time in
stall for time
stand the test of time
step by step
stitch in time saves nine
take each day as it comes
take off from work
take the time
take time
take time out
take up time
tell time
thank you for a lovely time
the big time
the time is ripe
There is a time and a place for everything
There's a time and a place
There's no time like the present
There's no time to lose
third time's the charm
time
time after time
time and again
Time and tide wait for no man
time flies
Time flies when you're having fun
time for
time for a change
time hangs heavy
Time hangs heavy on hands
time has come
time in
Time is a great healer
Time is money
Time is of the essence
time is on side
time is ripe
Time is up
time off
time off for good behavior
time on hands
time out
Time to call it a day
Time to call it a night
time to catch breath
time to go
time to hit the road
time to run
time was
time will tell
Time works wonders
time's a-wastin'
time's up
time-out
Times change and we with time
try to catch you some other time
two-time
two-time loser
waste no time in
when the time is ripe
while a period of time away
with for some time
You're wasting my time

Time can stop at any given moment for a person....scary for some to think about.  Time can continue for those with deep faith.  For some there are two sides of time.....here on Earth, and those departed, yet still alive.  Time is the only thing that can be in more than one place.  It gives and it takes......sometimes without reason.  It can be a friend and foe at the same instance....or not at all.  Time is irrelevant to the young and cherished by the old.  The past is time departed, the future is time waiting.  What can you do with time?  More time?  Less time?  It's up to you.
You have the power to structure your own time.  You have the power to find time for the important things.  No matter how urgent something is or appears to be, there are moments that you can carve.  A moment to care, a moment to give, a moment to say I love you....it's all about time and what's important to you.  Time travels onward, whether we like it or not. 
I have often wondered about the notion of time speeding up as a person ages.  It's been said that the older you get, the faster time travels.  When you are young, time stands still it seems.  You can't wait to reach certain ages, to do certain things....legally.  When you begin to "age gracefully", a person can realize how fast time can turn the pages of life.  Going to a high-school football game seems like a time warp.  Surely this many years have't passed?  But, they have....with no advance warning to you.  It just goes, seemingly at the speed of light. 
Three years? Nothing in the face of time.  It's what keeps me here, at the wonderful death hoax site.....here, time IS on my side. 
Patience is a relative term for me.  It's about what's important.....it's Michael's hoax, his life.  I am a very patient person....most of the time, lol. 
Time in all directions can make it seem dreamlike....I find that enchanting. 

Take a moment, gaze among the stars...time will stand still.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
September 07, 2012, 11:00:22 PM
[...] The only time that matched that momment....of Front's arrival on the scene...was TS' arrival (there were days back then that the only thing holding me together was that daily momment of seeing where TIAI was sending us to next).  And TS' arrival and the 'role' he then took on, was/is spectacular! I genuinely feel sorry for those that missed out on TS...either cause they somehow didn't know about TS or because they just couldn't bring themselves to take a leap of faith.  When this is all over with (and I pray it almost is haha)...I will always, always be grateful for having experienced TS....no matter how 'this' ends. 

Front's arrival caused a mixed bag of feelings lol...I know it did for me and for many others as well.  For some reason (which I still don't understand but do wonder about), I had an 'easier' time in 'trusting' TS than I did with Front. His opening post caused a stir LOL...that was a  :WTF: momment followed by a quiet  :woohoo2: lol.  I wanted to trust him and marveled at how soon others were able to...but tIME allowed my trust to grow.  I don't know who Front is, nor TS....I have a theory though lol....but no matter who 'they' are, they sure provided some great hoax momMents!
[...]

^^ EXACTLY my thoughts! Especially the underlined parts!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 07, 2012, 11:00:29 PM

Ah well.

Bec - I can't debate your philosophical existence of Time.

I've noticed that as tIme goes on I doubt my own mind. What I thought I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt has sometimes shown me the opposite. I feel like a person in the desert who is seeing a mirage of a well when in fact it's only my mind playing tricks on me. Yet I still go to look in that well hoping that it's real because in reality it could be, or it could be only in my mind.

In some ways tIme has been our friend. A huge puzzle can only be put together one piece at a time. With each piece we see a little bit clearer. It's only been through the last 3 years that I've learned as much as I have and have formed some great online friendships. But then I'm reminded that just as we've been here for 3 years searching for the truth there are people just as devoted to being a troll and messing with our minds. and then the confusion sets in wondering if I'm only seeing what I want to believe.

Do I beLIEve? Yes. I doubt anything will ever change my mind about that. But there is much gray still in my mind so I keep quiet with most of my friends and family while I try to put the pieces all together. I think we are still missing some major pieces and that is why my puzzle is still scattered. Sometimes I think this hoax is like a 3-D picture where the scene changes depending on what angle you are looking at it. Yet, it's still all one and still all connected.

With tIme and patience (a LOT of patience) we can see this through to the end because we've come too far to stop now. tIme will allow us the truth if we wait and observe. Even if we don't wait and observe the truth will reveal itself with tIme - but we won't have the reward for all of the tIme or (momments) spent putting this puzzle together.

Blessings to you.
Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 11:07:14 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

September 07, 2012, 11:13:47 PM
I agree that time does seem to pass quicker the older you get.  When I was a kid, the school year just dragged on and now the years seem to fly by. 

Alternate/parallel universe/time/space discussions are fascinating and could quite possibly explain some of the unexplainables that we see in the world today.  Which is kind of a trippy thought.

Many people spend a great deal of their uhh...time...planning for the future or waiting for something to happen, perhaps neglecting the present and not truly living in the mom(m)ent of now.  Maybe that's what "enjoy the ride" means -  not just letting everything blur past the metaphorical window.  Which could be applied to both hoax and everyday life.  Some people think the present doesn't even exist, everything is past and future.  And some people think that what happened in the past doesn't matter simply because "it's in the past".  But people learn and grow from past experiences, both individual and shared, or historical.

Just some random thoughts for now.

One thing I didn't see on your list wishingstar - bed time! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2012, 11:16:55 PM
I do believe MJ will be back.  That's what all the signs point to ever since 2009 and even before.  Yes, we've been waiting for 3+ years but it's flown by in my opinion, it almost seems like time is quickening... 

Honestly, for me, there is no point to the hoax without a comeback.  Like others have said, if MJ wanted to slip quietly into the night to live the rest of his life in peace, we wouldn't be here right now, investigating his "death".  Even now, the media is painting a picture of MJ as some sad, lost mess in his "last days" and I think that's a deliberate move from MJ's camp although I haven't figured out the strategy there yet.  Maybe there are shady characters to flush out.  Maybe MJ wants the media to think he was helpless because the BAM would be that much more shocking.  I don't know but I trust MJ knows what he's doing.

There's still plenty of tIME for MJ to come back this year.  I've always felt it would be at the end of the year anyways.

I din’t say he won’t come back, only that for me I don’t believe he will come back with a big announcement.  And as far as the point to the hoax, I am here and would be whether he made a bam or not simply because nothing fits that’s been shoved down our throats as “fact” since the beginning.  It’s not about the bam for me, I just can’t put my mind at ease accepting passively the lies we were fed. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

September 07, 2012, 11:29:44 PM
I do believe MJ will be back.  That's what all the signs point to ever since 2009 and even before.  Yes, we've been waiting for 3+ years but it's flown by in my opinion, it almost seems like time is quickening... 

Honestly, for me, there is no point to the hoax without a comeback.  Like others have said, if MJ wanted to slip quietly into the night to live the rest of his life in peace, we wouldn't be here right now, investigating his "death".  Even now, the media is painting a picture of MJ as some sad, lost mess in his "last days" and I think that's a deliberate move from MJ's camp although I haven't figured out the strategy there yet.  Maybe there are shady characters to flush out.  Maybe MJ wants the media to think he was helpless because the BAM would be that much more shocking.  I don't know but I trust MJ knows what he's doing.

There's still plenty of tIME for MJ to come back this year.  I've always felt it would be at the end of the year anyways.

I din’t say he won’t come back, only that for me I don’t believe he will come back with a big announcement.  And as far as the point to the hoax, I am here and would be whether he made a bam or not simply because nothing fits that’s been shoved down our throats as “fact” since the beginning.  It’s not about the bam for me, I just can’t put my mind at ease accepting passively the lies we were fed.

Yes I understood what you meant, I was just ideating some of my own thoughts.  I can't envision how the BAM will be, honestly, and this isn't just about the BAM for me either, these last few years have been life-changing for me, in a good and positive way.  It really bothers me too that most people believe what they are fed and react the way they're "supposed" to.  But they just don't see it (yet) and it's going to take something huge for them to finally understand that they've been lied to about so much for their entire lives.  Whether that's the ever-elusive BAM or not, I don't know.  But something needs to snap people out of their slumber.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 08, 2012, 12:52:41 AM
Time does move faster when you get older. Additionally, everyone's concept of time is different. Your minute and my minute will not be the same. Time moves faster now then when this hoax began. I think about the Pepsi fire tape being released and I realize it was only days after the memorial, really, when in the moment, it seemed like worlds of information apart. Time nearly did stop that summer of 2009.

Savor the moment. It's a good concept to live by for now, but what about later?

Will Time reveal all? I'm not sure. The power of the mind to do as you dared to mention, @voice, see what it wants to believe, is not to be underestimated.

But as RK said, this hoax makes no sense without a reveal. I agree. Problem being, by applying reverse linear logic to that reasoning I arrive to the box on the flow chart that says-- Mental Illness.

So it's heavy. And there's no going back. January 1st 2013. Tick Toc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

September 08, 2012, 02:39:25 AM
TIME changes our perspective, it changes what's important.  If we look back to what I imagine brought most of us here in the first place - an overwhelming desire, need even, to find out what really happened to MJ and if he really died, then we should be having no worries or doubts now because we found out he's alive! That's what's important, that's what's huge - let's remember that!

But our brains respond to time in that we get accustomed to one idea and then need to start pondering another.  The same TIME that allows me to be in a position now of never worrying that MJ may be dead, also (annoyingly at times) forces me to consider future time!  Time allows or propels us to move forward in more than the obvious 'hands on the clock' way.

So yes, TIME brings DOUBTS, but these need not overwhelm us if we keep in mind what PAST TIME has shown us. This hoax is basically MJ's adult life's work - he's gonna want that acknowledged by more than a handful of peeps on a hoax forum!  He's not gonna want the world remembering him as messed up druggie (which incidentally is a picture that has really only been painted since he 'died'). Most importantly he's not gonna want his children living their lives with others thinking that way about their father.  He will finish what he started. He will set the story straight.  He will be back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 08, 2012, 03:53:00 AM
wow...some opinions about the stalkers just make me want to break some stuff :Crash:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SibnQt-oh2g&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

IMO that girl has something crazy in her eyes. Just has something that I read like she's not in her right mind.

@ Front - I simply love you.
That first post of yours - I'm never going to forget it. It was like a light in the dark.
All I can say is that I love you.
Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:58:30 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions