No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

suspicious mind

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 10, 2011, 06:30:15 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
i have a bad feeling pale/

made me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

CC

June 10, 2011, 06:45:18 PM

I have a "BACK" feeling....
 penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
June 10, 2011, 07:35:42 PM

Why do you have a bad feeling Heart?? Need a hug? Here ya go bearhug !!!

Seriously though, why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2011, 07:56:34 PM
These trojan horse jockey-clowns are riding alongside the "circus" waving their "In The Know" flags….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

RK

June 10, 2011, 08:10:40 PM
These trojan horse jockey-clowns are riding alongside the "circus" waving their "In The Know" flags….
Makes me think of Dumbo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 10, 2011, 08:25:28 PM
If something that i have learned in this forum is to look at with caution messages that are read on the internet :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Front

June 10, 2011, 09:09:32 PM
Souza, IF I gave you the impression that I deliberately "ignored" your PMs, it was not my intention. I'm not much of a PM kinda guy.

I WILL say this…..I feel this forum serves a purpose and serves it well---unlike other boards that I've come across. They CLAIM their sites are dedicated to MJ, however they are inundated with members and so-called "fans" pissin' and moanin'  :roll: and making egregious "ASS"umptions about the very man that the forum is "dedicated" to in the first place! Perhaps they failed to read the sign on the door. B*TCHING ANONYMOUS is that way!---->

And then, there's always the select group of "family assailants" who seem to take great pleasure in insulting members of the family…..on a Michael Jackson forum? WTF? I have even been infracted/suspended for DEFENDING him and his family. Again---WTF? Something VERY wrong with that picture.  :x

Then you have the trolls/instigators/trojan horse jockey-clowns who infest every damn thread with their nonsensical babbling and/or outright hatred for MJ---then get the 4uck off the board!---and/or lame-a** imitators---which unfortunately oozes forth and infects every crack, cut, open wound that's not yet healed from these very "dark and trying" times---before admin even realizes what bit them in the @ss.

Members on this forum have already pointed out the fact that you, Souza, take no sh^t and rid the forum of the TRASH before the trash has a chance to STINK the place up. So, it seems to me that you are a bit of hard-azz and you run a tight ship…KUDOS for that!  respect/

p.s. To all…if don't answer PMs, don't take it personally. My job here is not to take "personal calls"…last time I checked kicking back, eating ice cream, popping donut holes in my pie hole was NOT on the menu!

p.s.s. To everyone here who said it…..likewise, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! {hugs & kisses for the sweets}  :mrgreen:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2011, 09:10:43 PM
Quote from: Front
Perspective, I shall not jest, is the REAL acid test. Re: 06/25/09 post…interpretation is KEY. Stated a million times and a million times again…do not take my words (here or elsewhere) as conclusive "evidence". The proof will manifest itself in TIME. They are merely words---how each individual chooses to interpret them is entirely up to said individual(s). 

Regardless of one's opinions and "ASS"umptions of yours truly---well, I'll be unequivocally up-"Front"---my feelings will not be hurt.  :lol:

So BACK TO FRONT you are fessing up to writing that ''infamous'' post, are you?   suspicious//    ;)    typing/   

You and your infernal riddles kept many of us up nights trying to interpret that post most of all, but alas, none appear to have found the key.... YET!   :ugeek:    :?

Only our love, admiration, and heartfelt concern for 'the man' keep us here looking for answers to the biggest riddle of all ---> Did he, or didn't he?  Is he, or isn't he?

One of your (cough cough) cyber-pals wrote this rhyme many moons ago - was it just about the album? Let's see, what did you call it... a "tsunami in the world of music"???  Or was this a portent of something much grander - or sinister - depending on one's er, PERSPECTIVE???   suspicious//    8-)

14th Nov02

"Although this dance is about to end, another is about to begin" ~ SOTT

And so, the dance has begun.
Just like I promised you.
The world now watches.
But could you believe,
A bigger story lies underneath?
The earth will shake. The dead will rise.
Save my riddles, save my lies.
Will you be there,
When death comes alive?
I promise you the dead will rise.
Remember these lines.

Sure, I'll KEEP--WATCHIN, but only because of the ever-so-slim chance that HIStory may yet prove that our Supernova was indeed ----> unBreaKable   :cry:    :x    :?:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MVanbxtvgg[/youtube:]  typing/ [/youtube]
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:18:21 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2011, 09:26:08 PM
It was nice to believe for a moment. Nah....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 10, 2011, 09:49:08 PM
anyone else feel like this right about now?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 10, 2011, 09:58:58 PM
I really woudn't want Front to turn out to be that TR guy ( or girl as someone here has stated )
Sadly, but that's very possible though I do admit it's rather hard to imitate BACK's style because it is so unique and has so much syllabic speech power ( is there such an expression? lol ) But I was just thinking-a little studying, a little training and having English as mother language - can you become BACK?
Im not going to rant about a moral side of this case, I have already called it a crime if someone had decided to play with people like that, that's something that everyone should know for themselves, but from just a technical point of view do you think it's possible?
Also you are saying about the " Time will tell ". I don't get it. How long do you suppose to wait until you learn you have been fooled by some crazy individual or ( hopefully ) Front is really Michael? Why it is so hard for him to just prove he's the person that we all hope him to be? You will say it must be dangeroushe can't say it directlyit's not the time yetetc..
I don't believe any of this. If Michael came here, there must have been a reason. And he came as BACK, so no danger for him since he very well posted on MJJC after the 25th of June and noone got suspicious ( well, at least it looked like it lol since the admins or mods deleted the most " suspisios posts of the members on there  ;) ) even if many people knew it was Michael, it did not change anything. Michael Jackson is dead, who cares who BACK is and what mysterious posts he makes if the whole world is told MJ is dead. No one is gonna believe it, only a small group of crazy believers, right? )
2.He can't say it directly. Okay, but noone is asking him to say he's Michael himself. Just " I am BACK " would be more than enough to jump up to the celling ( at least for me ):)
But he does not and it feels like it's someone's game again.
3. It's not the time yet. Sure and will never be until we stop letting people fool us.
If he IS on here, that's THE time already.
 lol I just noticed I capitalized some words just like him lol
I am sorry, Front, it was just by accident, no pretending infringement intended. respect/

Anyways, I am not gonna wait and play this neverending game again and again. If it continues just the way it does now, I will definitely out of the thread until it is about BACK and only him again and will make some not nice conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2011, 10:08:21 PM
Quote from: "FrenchBraid"
Quote from: "Front"
Perspective, I shall not jest, is the REAL acid test. Re: 06/25/09 post…interpretation is KEY. Stated a million times and a million times again…do not take my words (here or elsewhere) as conclusive "evidence". The proof will manifest itself in TIME. They are merely words---how each individual chooses to interpret them is entirely up to said individual(s).  

Regardless of one's opinions and "ASS"umptions of yours truly---well, I'll be unequivocally up-"Front"---my feelings will not be hurt. :lol:

So BACK TO FRONT you are fessing up to writing that ''infamous'' post, are you?  suspicious//  ;)   typing/  

Oh crap. I didn't notice. Thank you again, FrenchBraid!

So the o6259 post was written by BACK and now Front explains about its interpretation and also asks not to take HIS words as a gospel.
So it means he admits he is really BACK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 10, 2011, 10:08:59 PM
Oh he is unbreakable. Have no doubt.

Front, I agree with you about the fakers, they grate on our nerves and patience here. BUT. They are to be expected. Month after month, they find a foot in the door by the vastness of this unknown that we are dwelling in. This situation is just begging for their kind to come and play. We have proof, yes, to be sure, but our proof requires hours of attention span and deep research... it is non-transferable, get me? You have to think for yourself, you have to consider the multitude of inconsistencies, coincidences, and inaccuracies in this case for yourself before you can see the truth. One single thread in this the cloth is nothing without the million of it's brethren, but once it comes together the result is breath taking.

Our faith and confidence is tested, regularly, and pushed to brink by, no small for example; Jermaine telling us there is no hoax, Michael is dead... even the most seasoned hoaxer has to stop and think... are we hurting Michael? Does he need us to go away? Did we cross some line? Have we failed in our mission? Did we let him down? How to proceed... this being only the latest example in nearly 2 years of veritable discouragement in this epic journey we are on to the unknown. Frequently we are guided solely by our instincts. This is where they thrive, the fakes, they thrive on fear and insecurity and doubt. The feast on it and grow in number.

So really, it's to be expected, that this environment be host to many impostors. It's part of the test, perhaps, some were/are sent. So it's ok, we are strong enough to ride it out. But the opportunistic, they that would exploit the situation for their own twisted psychological fix, could be smite-ed, in one fell swoop, by the man himself. Michael could put an end to this just by being.

And so we wait. And we watch.

And then you show up  8-)

Ps. Front, you mentioned you like our forum and what we do here, and our Admin... you know a lot of us are still confused about the doubles theory. There's a lot of murky waters there. Lots of confusion. Could you tell me if you think we are doing the right thing with that topic?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

June 10, 2011, 10:42:57 PM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
I really woudn't want Front to turn out to be that TR guy ( or girl as someone here has stated )
Sadly, but that's very possible though I do admit it's rather hard to imitate BACK's style because it is so unique and has so much syllabic speech power ( is there such an expression? lol ) But I was just thinking-a little studying, a little training and having English as mother language - can you become BACK?
Im not going to rant about a moral side of this case, I have already called it a crime if someone had decided to play with people like that, that's something that everyone should know for themselves, but from just a technical point of view do you think it's possible?

Anything is possible on the internet. And if someone wants to copy somebody else's writing style, it's possible. Some people are just harder to copy, and I would consider "Back" to be one of them. But no, it's definitely not impossible, there are people who are really good with language, and for them it wouldn't be hard. I'm just answering your question here, I'm not saying that anybody is copying anyone in this thread.

With imposters ... I've been lurking for a couple of months, and so far I don't really see the difference to other boards on the net, you NEVER know who is behind an anonymous username. Whatever they tell you, you can never be 100 % sure. Maybe if you talk to them in private and do that for a long time, months or years, you'll get a "feeling" about them, see with time if they are consistent or if their "stories" change, because they can't remember their own lies for weeks or months. In general, you have to be very careful on the net. And on this board ... with things like the TR incident ... it was funny to watch, somewhat absurd. So sometimes all you can do is sit back and enjoy the circus. And just learn from it that the internet can be a very complicated place. And dangerous too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions