VenusTopic starter

Read this!
February 08, 2010, 07:05:31 PM
Hello everyone!
I know it's hard for us to keep the faith and maybe we don't have to. I know that some people already left the forum, because they finished their investigation.
Today was very hard day. Murray went to court, but the worst thing that happened - the autopsy report was obtained. And this report seems to be real, unfortunately. :cry:

But please, no matter if you still believe in hoax or not, stay here till the end. We need to find out the truth. Yes, Michael might be dead, but the case is not closed.
The whole story is really fishy and we need to investigate further, but this time not fake ambulance pictures and stuff like that (which doesn't prove anything at all), but more serious things.
From the report we know the names of people who witnessed MJ and his autopsy. We know the names and where to find them. And we need to find them as soon as possible. But not like crazy fans, but we have to do it smart. Very smart. And we have to consider how to do it the right way.

Please stay here. The battle is lost but the war is not over yet.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Re: Read this!
February 08, 2010, 07:08:41 PM
Amen!! Totally agree :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Februray 6, 2010- 1st day on MJHD!!

February 08, 2010, 07:11:59 PM
your right we have to do this .... for mike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

February 08, 2010, 07:27:50 PM
I agree with what you said. But tell me why the brothers make a lot of allusions to thier brother being with them ? Like I was on twitter two days ago, sending tweets to them, it was Marlon I think. He talked about the media madness of the next months, and shortly after, I see they just added Michael to their bio.  I see on you tube Media Madness in New york, on the 25th of January before the release of the DVD, believe me, they had a lot of fun.

Today, I followed the whole thing on twitter, I read that Conrad Murray was more treated as a superstar than a murderer. This is my feeling.

And Childbyadoption who seems to be close to the family said things like she couldn'T talk but was there to guide us, not to give answers. And Murray was symbolic. he represents the one who is convicted without being guilty.

To me, these are raher good news. Let's continue our investigation.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 07:29:22 PM
Quote from: "awesome1"
your right we have to do this .... for mike

I agree... I'm not going anywhere.. lets do this thing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

VenusTopic starter

February 08, 2010, 07:41:59 PM
Quote from: "ludivine de montréal"
I agree with what you said. But tell me why the brothers make a lot of allusions to thier brother being with them ? Like I was on twitter two days ago, sending tweets to them, it was Marlon I think. He talked about the media madness of the next months, and shortly after, I see they just added Michael to their bio.  I see on you tube Media Madness in New york, on the 25th of January before the release of the DVD, believe me, they had a lot of fun.

Today, I followed the whole thing on twitter, I read that Conrad Murray was more treated as a superstar than a murderer. This is my feeling.

And Childbyadoption who seems to be close to the family said things like she couldn'T talk but was there to guide us, not to give answers. And Murray was symbolic. he represents the one who is convicted without being guilty.

Probably, but we have to focus on other stuff, because Murray might be really guilty.
We have to stay calm with Murray and don't judge him untill the verdict is done.
Now we have to focus on information in report. I mean the names. This way we can at least know for sure is this real report and if MJ is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

February 08, 2010, 07:43:26 PM
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

Loes

February 08, 2010, 07:49:21 PM
Yes I read a little bit through autopsy report and saw that Scott Smith from the LAPD was a witness at the autopsy.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 07:56:58 PM
@mjgirl86
@awesome1
I am so with you guys that's the main reason why I am doing this for Mikey :D We can't quit now we have come along to far to stop now sooner or later we are going to find out the truth whether it hurts or not. We came in strong and we are going to leave stronger ;)
-Jess
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

VenusTopic starter

February 08, 2010, 07:58:53 PM
God bless us all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Jennie

February 08, 2010, 08:00:14 PM
Quote from: "ludivine de montréal"

There is a thread on this that came out yesterday, I read it and I found it to naturally fit. You know it kinda had a natural flow to it that all made sense, every little detail seemed to have been taken care of in that therory. The thread I believe is call :   It's important that Dr. Murray be charged     Something like that anyway

For the record I am not going anywhere, I just cant because nothing makes sense yet. Now I havent read the report yet so I'm going to go find it and read now. :cry: It still saddens me cause I always have that 10% that is open to accepting his death or MURDER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

February 08, 2010, 08:56:18 PM
Quote from: "Venus"
Hello everyone!
I know it's hard for us to keep the faith and maybe we don't have to. I know that some people already left the forum, because they finished their investigation.
Today was very hard day. Murray went to court, but the worst thing that happened - the autopsy report was obtained. And this report seems to be real, unfortunately. :cry:

But please, no matter if you still believe in hoax or not, stay here till the end. We need to find out the truth. Yes, Michael might be dead, but the case is not closed.
The whole story is really fishy and we need to investigate further, but this time not fake ambulance pictures and stuff like that (which doesn't prove anything at all), but more serious things.
From the report we know the names of people who witnessed MJ and his autopsy. We know the names and where to find them. And we need to find them as soon as possible. But not like crazy fans, but we have to do it smart. Very smart. And we have to consider how to do it the right way.

I expected to have such a bad reaction to this day but...it's the opposite..I've never felt more convinced this is a hoax...don't understand how but ?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

VenusTopic starter

February 08, 2010, 09:32:45 PM
Quote from: "alive"
Quote from: "Venus"
Hello everyone!

I expected to have such a bad reaction to this day but...it's the opposite..I've never felt more convinced this is a hoax...don't understand how but ?  :)

Lucky you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

February 08, 2010, 10:00:27 PM
Quote from: "alive"

I feel the same way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions