bibiTopic starter

V for Vendetta
February 08, 2010, 06:36:28 PM
Just thought I should post this here as well, for all the new users :) Hope you don't mind
Ok..I know this may come off as a little weird but in the end, there's a bunch of coincideces between this movie and the clues we hace been given. This was just playing on MTv today, and I decided to watch it again..it's an interesting movie.
We all know V for Vendetta is mostly about revenge...getting to justice, freedom and truth. The movie is about a totalitarian government, which I think is very similar to the press/media these days that brainwash people and make what they want out of celebrities, mostly bs. Plus, the setting of the movie is in LOndon!!!!!!!!
I have a couple of screen captures to show you what i mean:

1) This was the first thing I saw...behind V, there is a picture of a man dressed in red, with a strap going across his chest. I remember seeing a picture of MJ from a photoshoot, in an identical pose and suit( although i dont remember is it was red or not)Look:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2) This was near the end of the movie, showing a statue of children...and it looks exactly the same as one that MJ had at Neverland... he also had statues of children flying, of Peter Pan, etc.
Here's the one from Neverland

) Next, SHOCKING! I was freaking out when I saw this:

Looks familiar?? This man looks exactly exactly like the man we suspected to be MJ in disguise at his own memorial back in July. Note the cane..the Fedora..the glasses...the hair...the mustache/facial hair...he even wears black gloves...  I was left speechless after this!!  Here's the one from the memorial..to refresh your memory
Also...
Next...When I saw this...it reminded me of the coffin at the memorial..the exact same flowers!!!! I remember the flowers were a clue back then as well, but I dont remember what they meant ..sorry

And...here he looks like Mj from the back :

And this is the main quote of the movie, although I'm not sure whether it is relevant to MJ..except for the plot part LOL

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Also mentioned by V: "Artists use lies to tell the truth"

the picture was taken before Mj "died")...it's really nothing major, you can't even see their faces...but the picture pertains to the V for Vendetta thingy...no words for it..   now I truly believe this hoax has something to do with the mobie..or at least the idea of the movie..

ALSO>>>V for Vendetta was mentioned on This is Also it. :O
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions