Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Thank you for posting this it's very interesting indeed. Love Prince  :D I definitely think there is some kind of connection between him and Michael, some kind of understanding about something powerful that we don't fully know about but speculate about. I started thinking about prince after I saw one of Jonell's hoax videos. One of them includes a clip of Prince at a press conference or something and one reporter asks something about Michael and Prince reply is very interesting. He says something like: "I've hardly spoken about Michael ever but I think we all should just chill because he might know something that we don't  :o ". However this was, I think, in 2001. You might have seen this clip already? I tried to find it on youtube but the only thing I can find is another part of the conference which is strange... I admire Prince he's never been afraid to make a point even though it might make things more difficult for him. Idk, he and Michael probably knows something that we can't really put our finger on and I want to know what it is! I

I remember that clip. I've been trying to find it. I know it's not on youtube. A lot of Prince stuff is not online actually. I think because Prince doesn't want it online or maybe his old record label? I am not totally sure but I think there's a reason why he's not that accessible on youtube.

And ever since I heard that clip from the press conference and the clip of him referencing 9/11 BEFORE it happened made me think that Prince knows a lot more than he is leading on.  In that clip that you mention, he says something along the lines..."We all have to go home someday," which I thought was odd. I do believe there is a connection between the two and they both know more about what's really going on in society and perhaps wish to expose it on their own terms through songs, performance art (MJ's "hoax"), etc.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions