Why would Michael have implants, crown and teeth restorations? He seems to have such healthy, strong teeth. I asked many people who have much worse teeth, full of cheap fillings and none of them have missing teeth. How would M. loose 2 teeth? With american dentistry, and unlimited access to money.

It sometimes seems like they took someone's report and added Michael's known conditions to it.

What also bothers me, where Murray gets money for travelling and lawers? It must be huge amount. Any ideas?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

amy

Murray gets money for travelling and lawers from MJ theres no other way he can get this huge amount
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Besides, the autopsy report states that there was a dark liquid in his stomach. Any ideas what this could be? And why didn't they analyze or describe this "dark liquid?"  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And why was there a 4 inches long scar at his neck???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "forlove"
Why would Michael have implants, crown and teeth restorations? He seems to have such healthy, strong teeth. I asked many people who have much worse teeth, full of cheap fillings and none of them have missing teeth. How would M. loose 2 teeth? With american dentistry, and unlimited access to money.

It sometimes seems like they took someone's report and added Michael's known conditions to it.

What also bothers me, where Murray gets money for travelling and lawers? It must be huge amount. Any ideas?

If you look at his teeth in pictures it is obvious he has had lots of work done on them as they are so straight and white.

Ive also had work done on my teeth and i have two teeth in my upper jaw missing as i had them removed, so the rest of them could be aligned and straightened up...  so it is possible that MJ had missing teeth and caps and implants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ_Facts"

Cosmetic neck lift?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Cosmetic neck lift?
probably not, cosmetic neck lift incisions are made around ears and under chin... I'm thinking it has something to do with surgery on the muscles or tendons of the neck...possibly to alliviate headaches or something going on there....hmmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RavenTopic starter

Michael has been said to have the discoid variant of Lupus.
The point with Lupus is, it can leave nasty scars from skin inflammations. So any scars he had may have been caused by Lupus.

Some useful background info on Lupus:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have a look at what it can do just to the skin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RavenTopic starter

If you look at his teeth in pictures it is obvious he has had lots of work done on them as they are so straight and white.

Ive also had work done on my teeth and i have two teeth in my upper jaw missing as i had them removed, so the rest of them could be aligned and straightened up...  so it is possible that MJ had missing teeth and caps and implants.
Not neccesarily, you can have naturally straight and white teeth.
Michael had the same perfect teeth when he was younger, white, straight. He could lit a room in the dark with it as a matter of speaking. Due to higher vulnerability, lesser dental hygiene or substances such as medications (e.g., antibiotics) teeth can decay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael always had beautiful teeth, even as a youngster.  Meds and diet can have negative affects because of the resulting acidity - so he had work done over the years.  His bottom teeth were a tad crooked, but no big deal.  There's beauty in imperfection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Well he is an artist, and when he sings his mouth is opened. We all know he is a prefectionist and he wanted his teeth perfect, that is no big deal. What gets to me is that everyone is losing faith. Just because TMZ posted the coroners report it does not mean it was Michael's. Remember, the body was shorter it was 5'9 and Michael is 5'11,a body doesn't shrink over night.I wrote a thread that I have met an impersonator I don't know if everyone read it. So this impersonator, could have passed as Michael like he would have been his twin brother.I am not joking, I am dead serious.  Now not  even E casanova, nor Navi looked like Michael Jackson. The way I found out it was not MJ by his hands, fingers, and his nails. Than he told me  the truth that he was not Michael Jackson after I told him about his hands. I spoke to this impersonator for 15 20 mins.He also stated that he believes MJ faked his death. You see even impersonators believe MJ is alive.  Now, what makes us say that it is Michael who died that day, and not someone that looks exactly like him? I still believe that Michael is alive and well, and he will make his bam at the trial. If I am wrong, oh well, I am human just like everyone here. I am convinced he is alive. So please do not give up hope, this is a test of faith. We have faith in God and he will help us, that is for sure.
God bless you all my friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "simplyme"

Michael always had beautiful teeth, even as a youngster.  Meds and diet can have negative affects because of the resulting acidity - so he had work done over the years.  His bottom teeth were a tad crooked, but no big deal.  There's beauty in imperfection.

You are missing the point i am trying to make with the teeth.

I have had two teeth removed from my upper jaw in order to straighten and align my upper teeth.

This wasnt immediately apparent to anyone who looked at my smile before i had the work done (which was when i was quite young, by the way) - but a dentist will take teeth out in order to make the others align perfectly.
Also these were my adult teeth.  As a child, i didnt have a problem until i had my second set grow through.

MJ definitely had work done on his teeth.  I can see he did.  They were perfectly aligned and very white.  Obvious he has had caps, whitening, etc.  

My point of the "missing teeth" is that he didnt have to have gaps in his teeth for them to record missing teeth.   It means that he has teeth missing which should be there, but were removed to align the rest of them straight.  It doesnt mean he had big gaps where teeth were missing.
I hope this makes sense.

It does to me as ive had work done on my teeth and i have teeth missing in my jaw...  but that doesnt mean i am walking around with big gaps in my mouth.  Its cosmetic work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
So please do not give up hope, this is a test of faith. We have faith in God and he will help us, that is for sure.
God bless you all my friends.
Exactly!
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:28:40 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions