becTopic starter

Re: Even hoaxers truly believe the media
February 08, 2010, 01:01:26 PM
Grace I realise you are coming in late here but those pics in the GIF are cropped from full size pics that show the entire back door enterence to UCLA ER with the same ambulance that was videotaped leaving Michael's home standing with doors open (I might add, a HUGE breech of emt protocol) just outside. Like I said, this is an old old old clue, and a convincing one. I'm sorry I don't have all the collaborating evidence to present here, I certainly don't expect anyone to take my word for it.

I was simply presenting it as.... remember this? Forgeting that not everyone was around back in late September. We have the old mjhd crashing to thank for incomplete information.

4 of these pics were available shortly after 6-25. Then suddenly in late septemeber, ET presents us with the middle 3 pics, randomly accompanying some MJ article, that showed, low and behold, snippets of Michael's head. Put together, all 7 pics created that GIF... and that's when my world changed forever.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

CC

February 08, 2010, 02:31:03 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Does this sequence of gifs posted above say anything about MJ and the "famous" pictures of him in an ambulance while he was "said fighting for his life"?

The gifs only say that a person surrounded by many men was entering a hospital.
Obviously the person was sitting on the stretcher, laying down while entering and some of the men tried to cover the person up.
Nothing more nothing less.

Then you may add questions about the circumstances:
What hospital is it?
A hospital in the US?
In California?
Is this really UCLA back entrance for receiving ill persons?
Is it the arrival of ambulance 71?
WHICH DAY were the pics taken?
Which daytime?

If all questions can TRULY and with your own proof / conclusion be answered with YES
UCLA, back door entrance, ambulance 71, June 25, Murray and bodyguards identified, person laying down identified, then is it important why the stretcher had been turned and pushed "head first"?

(The direction of the stretcher being pushed is a usual one - it has to do with respect for the ill person and for not treating him/her like a sofa relocation and for keeping eye contact in order to be able to recognize when something's going wrong with the patient.)

The complete scene of gifs does NOT imply or prove that another picture like the famous ambulance picture was real, true or is connected in any way to this story of a person being delivered to a hospital.
It does not even imply that the person we see on the pictures ever has been in the ambulance that is standing there.

WE are putting the pieces together to a picture that says:
- footage of an ambulance leaving the mansion
- a miraculous "exclusive" ambulance picture
- footage of helicopters
- pictures of an arriving person at a hospital
- and somebody declares somebody to have passed away.
And oops, the disappearance has become a death. The death of Michael Jackson even.

And with all imagination of hundreds of people in the media and the web, it becomes even manslaughter, murder, even intentional murder by nwo, induced heart attack by cia new secret weapons or whatever. All those getting fed only by print press and TV did see the images / footage cut to the publisher's convenience and adorned with some impressive manipulative "breaking news", comments, interviews, endless monologues and gossip chat.
And each and everybody in media was or played the "I am so concerned" - and they could not care less actually. It just gave them food to move their jaws and a steady primetime full house.

Our interpretation goes where we find the most convenient place for it - even if this may end up as a construct of our vivid imagination.

One last comment on the ambulance pictures that were debunked many times already:
How come that a man having slept for hours and was found in an urgency afterwards does show so little traces of a beard? Did they shave him for the pics in the ambulance?
If you ask me, I would say: YES.
Did anybody in media ask this question? NO.
See: that shows perfectly how much and to what detail they were interested in the case.
And if you go on, you'll see that they are ZERO interested in Doc Murray and all related matters.

They will continue to swallow each and every manipulated piece of the story and the Jackson's once for all can collect the traces of who did when execute a miserable job and PROVE that not only the story was invented but that ALL just fell for it because it was just TOO convenient and fitting the system. The medical system, the law system, the media system, the mind set system, the so convenient "it has ever been that way" sloppyness.

;-)
BEC, GREAT POST!
HI GRACE! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN... I´M WITH YOU! THE ONLY THINK THAT I HAVE IN MY MIND ALL THE TIME IS HOW THE FAMILY COME IN ALL THIS THINK? THE MEMORIAL, THE FUNERAL... I KNOW HE IS ALIVE AND WELL, WITH HIS KIDS, MAYBE AT NEVERLAND, IN PLAIN SIGHT... BUT HOW THW FAMILY WOULD EXPLAIN ALL THE SPEECHES...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Kirsche

February 08, 2010, 04:35:11 PM
I think it could be a short ponytail because MJ didn't wear his wig...

His real hair is shorter..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 09, 2010, 03:10:35 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
You make a fantastic point especially with that study you quoted and bec, your response to it is right on target too. I see both sides to it and I think both sides are right. Conformity to a degree is necessary for a society to function. However, conformity can lead to us being blinded by what's really in front of us due to our oblivion to our own truth about ourselves, hence a lot of us being discontent and untrue to ourselves.

Hey lookingfortruth,

Yeah that's exactly what I was trying to say. Like you said, 'Conformity can lead to us being blinded' regardless of whether we are genetically ingrained to do certain things or not. Yes maybe back in our Neanderthal days, this may have been necessary for survival...(and I say this with jest because I personally do not believe in evolution but I still love to engage in analytical discussions) but history has shown us time and again that it is less beneficial to be different in the eyes of society in general than it is to go with what most people are doing.

This, in essence, breeds corruption in almost every level of society. And I say this because what 'most' people are doing is not always the RIGHT thing to do. Just like when you see a homeless person begging. Most people just walk away for fear of being mugged or robbed. But from time to time, a Good Samaritan will come along and help this homeless person. The Samaritan goes against the norm to follow his/her heart and show love to a complete stranger that has the ability to harm him/her.

Desirable or not, conformity can make people do crazy things. Things that no one would do if they were in the right mind. And I say this with all the love in the world.

And yes, I do agree in that I like how the discussion is going.

But it’s important that everyone keep an open mind. Do not be so quick to make a decision on what you may or may not see. Always be true to yourself and do not let anyone make you say that the object is ‘blue’ when you know in your heart that it is ‘red.’

~alma~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 03:27:20 PM
Truly fantastic thought provoking discussion kids.
I am a mind controlled human and I admit it.

First admitting the fact we have been trained through mind control is the first step.
Believing recovery is possible is the next step.
Practicing to de-program is crucial and being here is helping.

Oh, durn, after looking at the video and stills several dozen times,,, I almost forgot to mention...Bec even you missed this,,,did you guys notice right at the beginning (it happened in a flash moment) I'm pretty sure I saw MJ's billfold fly off the cart at the corner of the frame next to the ambulance onto the ground between the white shirt guy in the middle between the ponytail and the wall.  I know they found it okay, thank god because it helped them to have his driver's license to.,,,.. compare the photo to his face to properly ID the body after he died remember?  Wait minute....dang silly me...it couldn't have been MJ's billfold because he was stark naked on his bed,,,,he was in such a hurry shaving he forgot his pj's,,,oh but could have tucked his license under his skinny 110 pound body armpit,,,,,I just can't believe with all the propofol oozing out of his eyes that they could even tell it was the same person on the photo ID.  Ya know sometimes newborn babies get accidentally switched inside hospitals and always wonder why they are so different then their family...........get my drift  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good discussion !

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

February 09, 2010, 03:30:28 PM
@karmaknowstruth...
          OMG! That is the funniest post ever! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 09, 2010, 05:21:19 PM
@karmaknowstruth ROFL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

airieslady

February 09, 2010, 05:52:53 PM
@karmaknowstruth

I had to copy and print that one!   :o  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

February 12, 2010, 01:27:11 PM
Ok we know that Dr M is walking by the strecther (he has on  a white Tshirt and grey pants), and Mj is on the strecther.  So who do you suppose is also coming put of the ambuance.  The person that the orderly is holding the jacket for, who do you think that is ?  You can see that he is wearing a black jacket (and it appears that he is a man, because of height and it looks like a male's jacket )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 12, 2010, 01:31:21 PM
I've already posted that it could be a double because they would have had to make a switch in the hospital - if its not MJ its more than likely a double.  There were probably two MJs in the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Raven

February 12, 2010, 02:26:43 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Ok we know that Dr M is walking by the strecther (he has on  a white Tshirt and grey pants), and Mj is on the strecther.  So who do you suppose is also coming put of the ambuance.  The person that the orderly is holding the jacket for, who do you think that is ?  You can see that he is wearing a black jacket (and it appears that he is a man, because of height and it looks like a male's jacket )
The orderly is holding the jacket to prevent people taking pictures/filming the person on the brancard
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions