Just a minute ... thinking of the children!
February 07, 2010, 09:59:40 AM
Not hoax related, but I can`t help it ...

My heart goes out to these very special kids - in their unique situation.

I guess they are - worldwide - the only extraorinarily rich white children growing up in a huge black famliy ... they will represent a projection screen for all kind of cliches and prejudices in our society - without even knowing anything of it by personal experience.

Their father already had a very hard time to realize eventually how "average society" ticks. And now them ... time will come to face reality - including internet (where they will find more than anybody in this world about their father and themselves).

They can`t be protected forever. And I am afraid they will - at least - have to deal with aggressive ignorance.

This might be a challenge for all of us - WE have to show some responsibilty, respect and love for these kids. Maybe there is a chance for the whole world to learn Michael`s message to recognize and appreciate the innocence of all our children. In one way or the other: he left us his - let`s care for them.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Just a minute ... thinking of the children!
February 08, 2010, 08:43:38 AM
They aren't white. I wish people would stop acting like mixed kids can't be that light. Ya'll should see me if you think that way :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

February 08, 2010, 09:37:59 AM
Ummm...maybe I'm lost on what you're saying but what does their skin color have to do with anything. My family looks just like theirs with skin tones ranging from pale white to the deepest of ebony and everything in between. If their family is like my family they will teach them that family is in the heart not in the skin. They will never feel like "3 extraordinarily rich white children" growing up in a huge black family. Besides they are bi-racial children, which many people in the world today are bi-racial. There is nothing wrong with that. Bi-racial children come in all shades. Anyway, race doesn't and shouldn't matter. If you teach those around you that concept and we teach those around us that concept, thoughts like this won't be such an issue.

BTW, have you not seen Quincy Jones' daughters. Google them immediately. Many people would argue that Mr. Jones is not their father because they take a lot of Caucasian features from their mother,but their his.

I feel for them more because people will always wonder what is going on in the lives of Michael Jackson's children. Not because of their money or their ethnicity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 12:40:07 PM
Sorry, I did not want to offend anyone.

I just wanted to point out that these kids might have a difficult heritage from their father - being the best known person on earth -  and I just don`t want his haters to pick upon the kids (as they did already).

As far as I`ve read and seen they`ve got soo much attention (and stupid questioning) already ...
Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 03:07:14 PM by Aintnosunshine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

February 08, 2010, 12:50:42 PM
Can I ask a question that's been on my mind? I've watched the videos comparing the kids to MJ and the boys totally look like MJ while Paris like her mom and I think lots like MJ's sisters. Plus all three have warm brown skin. What I can't understand is why all 3 have straight hair, wouldn't at least one have tight curls? Any thoughts on that? Wouln't that be a dominant gene?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 01:39:23 PM
I think you are right but I have learnt that it might offend people when we start to discuss  phenotypic / genotypic questions here. But nevertheless, it IS discussed in public already and not always in a favourable way (there were so many disgusting remarks - even Jermaine was quoted once that MJ is "shopping children" - don`t know if it true then).

But that`s what I was going to say: these kids might need a majority of people who help to defend their dignity and privatness  (= us).

They`ve got way too much attention from MJ`s "haters" already - AND THEY DONĀ“T DESERVE THAT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions