It was not Mj 's fans that were percicuting him it was The ELITE ,THE MEDIA ,{Owned by the elite }the LAPD and the DA office also owned by the elite ,as is our GOV . The Gov that Promotes and funds wars and human suffering all over the world ,and they wanted to shut Mj up like that shut up JFK , MLK , Malcom X , Tupac ,Bob Marly .And Lennon Anyone that threatens their agenda or threatens to expose their agenda will suffer . They don't want Michael" Waking up " millions of people and telling them what is Really going on in this country ,that our  Gov is responsible for genocide on a massive scale . That's why MJ;s real freinds won't speak up in his defense . THEY ARE SCARED TOO ! people may die trying to expose what really happened to Mj that started a long time ago . What is in the rest of the 600 or so pages of the FBI report on MJ that is "permanately Classified" why ? What is in those files that we are not allowed to know ? They use Mj for their own agenda Like Global warming for example ,are you all familiar with Climate gate?  {Earth song Grammys } Yes we need to protect our planet . But .. are you aware of the BIG BIZ of carbon industry , that the elite stand to make millions off of these Carbon related products SEE LORD MONKTON ON U_TUBE } They are Twisting Mj's message to serve there own agenda , Mj was against war too and you see how they avoided that issue of the song . He shows war and suffering on the films he made with his concerts not just the Global warming thing . Did you know that Green peace is run and funded by the Rockafellers who are the ones that stand to make money off of the Global warming scare  Al Gore has also invested in these co .planning to make millions which includes and will cause mass starvation all over the world ,thus controlling the population . This whole thing with Mj is way more sinister than alot of people think on here
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kelly wright sorry, but I don't understand how is all this related to Kenny Ortega and those disrespectful tweets where some "fan" thinks that has the right to accuse and judge without bringing one single proof to sustain those accusations.

Do you think or anyone thinks that these are MJ' s views about JUSTICE? Didn't he said always no one must be condamned/judged/accused based on the false allegations or based on lack of evidence.

All you write here we know, I assume many of us are informed or can find the ways to be informed. Nobody denied that these are real problems of the whole world and are coming from the past not only in present times.

The rest of FBI files are not 600 pages, are some of 300.Maybe, I don't know, but maybe are MJ's meetings with presidents and high officials and these can't be expose to the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound dumb, But I Don't understand..........Why are people so angry and Kenny Ortega??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

mumof3

Quote from: "smiles"
It is KF creating a storm in a glass of water... that is what she does best... and some ppl believe everything she says because she makes a big deal out of claiming that she was a friend of MJ's... in my eyes she isn't his friend... because with friends like that who needs enemies??

and when she says that Kenny Otega Killed MJ her followers believe it...  :roll:

This is it is a wonderful movie and a great way of giving us a little bit of MJ ( im still waiting for the Blue Ray to be released here... 23 feb. if i remember right :?  you guys are soo lucky that it is already out in USA.. ) No matter were the money goes..
But they are also having a go at karen faye just seen it  kenny realy bad  alot of hate tonught on twitter I am glad I wont be there tommorow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

imabeliever2 I can't either understand how a MJ's fan can accuse Kenny Ortega or anybody but bring no proof, using those ugly words, making him a murderer only because this is what she believes. We can believe anything, but when we point the finger to somebody we must prove by facts, documents, all kind of evidence, we can't play with the words, words hurt!

MJ' s quote:
You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "akiraka"
imabeliever2 I can't either understand how a MJ's fan can accuse Kenny Ortega or anybody but bring no proof, using those ugly words, making him a murderer only because this is what she believes. We can believe anything, but when we point the finger to somebody we must prove by facts, documents, all kind of evidence, we can't play with the words, words hurt!

MJ' s quote:
You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie.

Thank you Akiraka.........That is very wrong of them and its embarrasing as a fan to hear other fans talk and act like that. I didn't understand all the rage because he seemed to be one of the few who really had Michael's back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

mjlovebug

i tweeted him two times poor guy,
even when i believe that Michael was dead and people were talking bad about Murray i would always say "you should wish bad things to happen to people b/c you are just bringing your self lower. but i believe that one day he will get what's coming to him weather it be here or in the after life"

and when there was a thread that said the we should have a party b/c Even Chandler kill himself i was like "it's not right to be happy over someone's death, he did have a family and i am sure that they are very sad right now"

Even lived with his demons and it final took him over.

but that's just the way i am. i don;t thank that you should wish bad things on people, and that they will one day pay up for what they did. i thank that if you live with so much hate and anger that it will over run your life. you need to let things pass. i do not thank that if in fact Michael did die that anyone meant to kill him, and i thank that as long as they know what they did and are truly sorry for it and will have to live their lives with that pain, that's the most worst punishment of all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

KennyOrtegaBlog

I feel the love and send you all love and appreciation for your continuous kind thoughts and encouraging words Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I feel the love and send you all love and appreciation for your continuous kind thoughts and encouraging words Blessings :)

Yes, this is Kenny Ortega a Real Gentleman and MJ's friend for so many years. L.O.V.E. to Him and MJ  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

I had no idea that Kenny Ortaga worked for Randy Phillips.  Again, I definitely don't agree nor do I approve of anyone talking to anyone like that (including fans) but doesn't this sound strange (the last sentence)??????  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson - Jackson Survived On One Meal A Day
Michael Jackson was so worried about his looming comeback tour he often forgot to eat, according to the show's promoter. The King Of Pop was booked to do 50 gigs at London's O2 arena, kicking off later this month (Jul09) and running into next year (10), and was in vigorous rehearsals for the spectacular shows before his death last week (25Jun09). The show's director Kenny Ortega and AEG Live's boss Randy Phillips were keeping an eye on the star's food intake in the days leading up to his death...

??? Have we not see pics. of all the weight Michael lost before June 25, so what were they doing and how were they watching????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When reading about the KO 'feeding' MJ i noticed something, they said he would cut up chicken and broccoli for him and physically feed him because he was so weak.... broccoli? BROCOLLI?!?! As some of you may or may not know, MJ hated broccoli! look for the hidden clues people ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.

imabeliever2 first of all I want to say that Kenny Ortega worked for MJ, because MJ called him, wanted him and nobody else, as he called him years ago for History and Dangerous Tour.

“It has been over a decade since Michael and I worked on the HIStory tour together."

about TII :
"We had been in discussion in the last couple of years about finding a new project to work on. When I got the call to join him for these concerts I was in-between gigs, catching my breath"

Michael and Kenny are creating an escapist adventure that will take the audience on an entertainment experience only imagined in dreams or big budget motion pictures. This is the perfect pairing on unique creative talents with the greatest repertoire in contemporary music."

"I am thrilled to be a part of the team that once again is bringing Michael Jackson, the greatest entertainer of our generation, back to the stage and into the light and love of his devoted fans.”

Kenny and MJ were /are friends, not just a simple working relationship.

So, why I believe Kenny Ortega and these articles, information?, first is my instinct, second I informed myself from many sources, and I read/listened what the other members of the team dancers, coregraphs said about Kenny Ortega. Third, I don't believe everything that is published in newspapers, especially when they, from the newspapers weren't witness to any of the rehearsals, or what was MJ eating there and when. I didn't see 1 footage made by a journalist inside the Staples with the rehearsals.

But very strange I saw many images filmed in May-June 2009 with MJ leaving the Medical Center. From all those images ,7-8 just in one MJ was unmasked, therefore I asked myself WHY?? and was MJ in all that images? Because that mask covered the whole face except the eyes and sometime the ears.

But have anyone seen the photos with MJ in February? Was he fatter, or in that photo at the end of 2008 in that wheelchair? No, he wasn't fat at all. In my opinion he looked the same as he looked in May-June 2009.  MJ in 2008 and 2009 looked thin all the time not only in June 2009.

In conclusion I believe that nonone has the right to make accusations without proofs.

Only in the non-democratic countries is easy to condamn somebody based on lies and without evidence of guilt.USA has the guilt of those trials of MJ in the past, it's time to prove that the MOST democratic country in the world, as always USA was named can make a change in justice system, but first the mentality of people must change and they have to to observe the basic rules of justice.

Sorry my english is not very good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

I know everyone is angry including myself I wont rest till I know the truth, but these people need to get a grip, Micheal did not promote violence that is not the solution.. We all want JUSTICE for Micheal

Personally I do not think only Murray is involved there are more players involved for sure.. I wan't them all to go down like dominos.. They have to pay....

Wait and see what happens tomorrow
This is just so nerverackng .........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DOITNOWMJ

she is one of the followers,
And also one one of them whom MJ couldn't stand even looking at her in a portrait.
lol.
MJ was very sick and tired of the followers camping  in their cars at his fence lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Some people need more prayers for them, especially those that want to harm another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions