Adi

From what I can see by this latest redirect. The hair was collected on  6 August 09 and the report date finalised was 090909....6 days after Mj's funeral!!!!

So where are the results of this analysis??????? What does this mean?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "Adi"
Now TS is redirecting us to the Autopsy report about the hair samples and 90909

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wonder is there more on that page that we should know about besides the date?
the only thing i noticed was that it says the mike was in a yellow casket covered in white towels and sheets but by august wouldnt he have had on his "outfit" that he wore for the viewing? and why would they undress him?

Yeh that is weird too. Not sure about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Michael Jacksons case number for the "Autopsy" is  the following:   2009-04415

Add them up = 7

how surprising................ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Add them up = 7

..the "7" mesmerizes me every time anew - it´s simply stunning!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Add them up = 7

oh jesus, lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

So.... I can´t wait for the update..... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

ralu

Now TS is redirecting us to the Autopsy report about the hair samples and 90909

I wonder is there more on that page that we should know about besides the date?
There's more in the report not only on that page. Just try to read all the 23 pages. This is what made me wonder so far:
- no middle name of the decedent on top of the report
- they state that Murray was performing CPR on the floor from the begginning, not on the bed, even though they mention that they listened the 911 call.
- at 18.11 hour the rigor mortis was not present? is that possible?
- external urin catheter? urin retention? makes me think of Klein
- propofol in stomach contents? how come ?
- tubular adenoma of colon? wth is this?
- surgical scar on his right abdomen but his appendix is intact?
- caterer, pneumonia, bronchitis, but he was able to rehears the night before?
- they mention the vitiligo, but not the loupus
- how did that person identify MJ when he was collecting hair samples, if all that he could see was the hands & head? Only by the tag? Is that normal?
- the thing that shoked me the most (and I couldn't see its relevance): discribing how the neck organs were pulled out together with the tongue and that there were 3 little things on his tongue... I had to repeate ten times to miself: "it's not true, it's a hoax" in order to chase away that immage. But i couldn't help not to think about this as to a methaphoric way of sugesting an attempt to "silence" MJ
- 3 photographs of a silver BMW 645 Ci taken on 29-06-09? lol

Then, on the court, how funny the judge is just warning the good doc "I don't want you sedating people". So not to repeat an action that is ilegal anyway. It is like I would tell my son "Now you can continu to play, but please don't brake your toys anymore"
And the show goes on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

ralu

Quote from: "tklein1014"
Quote from: "ralu"
Quote from: "ralu"
For those who lost hope seeing Murray charged, this is another kind of prediction regarding what could happen next (credit to sephia71 from michaeljacksonhoax.lefora):

"it will never go to trial anyway. i'm 90% positive he's going to take a plea deal [bargain]. the max he can get is 4 years. if it goes to trial they will need a change of venue [good luck with that!].  for a 4 year sentence they will whittle it down to 2 years house arrest, 2 years probation/community service, with a hefty fine and limit his practice priviledges. the jacksons will then take him to civil court for wrongful death suit and be awarded a lump sum paid out by his malpractice insurance. the insurance probably won't cover the total amount paid out, so they'll sue him for the difference personally [which he'll file bankruptcy on of course because he has no assets]. now we know why nothing was in his name.[clever!]
if he goes to jail, the inmates will kill him.[i'm not even exaggerating on that!]. that's why the lawyers were so eager for him to surrender and had bond ready. they don't want him in there with the other inmates. since the judge agreed to bond [thinking he's not a flight risk], they must already be talking plea deal. it's an involuntary manslaughter case. they aren't going to spend millions of dollars on a trial with only a 4 year sentence. what they will do is make a "poster child" out of murray. if you thought naomi campbell picking up trash was as punishment for her brush with the law was amusing, hold on to your seat belts for what they will make murray do!
i think this is very real. but i also think they have to go through the steps to keep mj hidden. this also signals to me that he's not coming out of hiding either. all i can say is, murray must have been paid a king's ransom to suffer like this. 75,000 bond? yeah wonder who fronted that? [smile]"

The problem I have w/that theory is where's the BAM?  What's the point...to screw a guy over (to possibly go to jail and be killed, as was said) and hide forever?  Doesn't sound like MJ to me.  How is this "The Greatest Demonstration for Freedom"?  I think he has to come back at some point, in order to expose the media/government corruption and conspiracy he's been speaking (and singing) about all these years.  Otherwise it seems like there's no point to this.

It could be the start of that demonstration...it could show how an innocent man's life (remember he pleaded notguilty) can be distroied (even though he could be aquited, his immage, his name are dammadged forever); and in the end we should understand how important is not to jump to conclusions, to think twice before considerring someone a bad person, or (maybe the most important) not to spread a bad oppinion about someone unless we are really, really convinced about that thing. I can't understand why we are able to understand those things when some dear person is involved in such a situation, but in the next minute we can repeat the exact same mistakes, judging another person who could face a similar situation. Maybe (I hope) this case will turn to be a lesson for every body to understand...with love.

*EDIT Well, I see Grace explained it perfectly...there is where I'm comming from too  :)

I can see how we are learning that lesson now, but the rest of the world thinks this is real and that he's dead, so how does the rest of the world learn the lesson?  How does he ultimately get vindication?  We just watch it happen again and learn from it, just us?  If it goes down that way then those who are the problem (corrupted media/government/everything) aren't going to learn the lesson, that's for sure.  How does that make a difference?  I'm sorry, but I will be really disappointed if this is all there is to it...just to watch it happen again to someone else, and then happen again to someone else (since no one else learned the lesson), and then again and again, etc.  Doesn't make sense.  I think he will come back eventually to expose this corruption to the world...not saying I have any idea of when or how, but I think he will eventually...all the clues and messages (including TIAI) seem to point to him coming back at some point (at least for me).  Besides, according to Joe Jackson's publicist he loves and misses the fans ;) ...have you all seen this?  I doubt she was talking about Joe...

L.O.V.E
Tklein, I never said is not possible for him to comeback. But honestly, do you think "the rest of the world" will just take his word when he will try to explain his reasons? And what do you mean by "the rest of the world"? Did you noticed how nasty we can be here, in these forums where we talk about love and care and understanding? In these conditions can you imagine what "the rest of the world" is capable of? IMHO we still have to learn and to emprouve our love before the next step. PEACE & LOVE to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Quote from: "rag doll"

Add them up = 7

..the "7" mesmerizes me every time anew - it´s simply stunning!  :P

and the new cd 7even.. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK, I'm going to risk looking stupid here, but how does 2009-04415 = 7 ?????  2+9+4+4+1+5=25!  OK, LOL, as I type this I figured it out! 25 is 2+5=7. Maybe someone else is slow like me and will appreciate this!! CHEERS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
I am also tired of this game, there are too many emotions and you are playing on all of them, I say enough already !!!

Ditto...I haven't cried this much as I did today in months.  I just wish the whole thing had never happened...It's been one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions and confusion from the beginning.  I just want it to be over...stop the ride I want to get off.

I cry ocassionally just watching the beautiful man n his videos on youtube. I miss him so much. I dont like this journey. Im ready for it to stop. Everyone thinks i am crazy. Im tired of everyone laughing at me. I have a select few whom i can even discuss this with who wont laugh. I love Michael Jackson and i dont care who knows that. He is a good man. I want him to come back and show himself and tell all these accusers "SHAME ON YOU!" Lets get it done and over with.

I know MJ felt that exact way many many times in his life. Im not saying he wants people to feel what he felt but maybe he does, so as to better understand him. Dont lose hope sweetie. I almost did on Monday but I kept solidering on and now Im more conviced then ever that he is still among the living.
MJ IS a good man and he needs us!!!

TS,

You are the most awesome person ever (other then MJ himself LOL!). Whenever I feel like giving up or lose hope like I was on Monday, you bring me back to life. Thank you for this and for your work in helping us "see" what is going on......I havent posted much on your threads, but I always read them and they are SOOOOO intriguing!!!
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I feel so ALIVE afterwards!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i actually feel very tired of ur comeback dates. ur info can be genuine but plz if u r not sure abt a comeback date then don't say anything abt it 'cause it frustrates a lot of people. :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks for doing the math. I was just adding them and you posted. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello everybody  it is the first time that i post here,in my opinion from now on the big drama is starting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

merci TS pour l introduction du fuseau horraire je suis francaise l aurais tu oublie , ahahah wikipedia tu es sympa je t adore mais quel labirynthe tu vas me faire mourir avant l heure , si j explique ca a ma copine elle va rien y comprendre, tu pouvais expliquer qu il fallait s enregistrer avant , j aurais perdu moins de temps , regarde j ai un cheveu gris qui pousse par ta faute lol que dieu te benisse j espere que la suite va pas me renverser la tete a l envers les maneges de micky j adore sauf la tete en bas moi bisous de normandie france
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions