Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
For TS:

Dear TS,

i was reading this side thinking (on the begining) that u r just a guy, who spends a lot of time, investigating MJ hoax. Good-i have no time, so it was good to look at youtube channel and your side to compare.
      But when u gave the 3rd upadate, i read once againe most of your previous posts.  I was shocked. I undestood much more...i opened most of your links....(the most interesting was eastern eggs)...
     I read a chronology part from your nr 3 update again and realized....u are also a part of a game, because it is a game, isn't it?  (chronology solved all my questions) haha, the best one i have ever taken a part in.....good job - marketing....i have also worked a few years in marketing...
     wow...i really belive that it must have taken years to prepare everything, MJ has gotten a lot of time since his last world tour...i belive that in every country there is someone like u working on similar web page, u gave links to many of them...haha, but this one seems to be the biggest....so, i admire your work and friendship with Michael....
     Tell him please, that the game is nice, but...not many of us can play it all the time....we must work, we have families and responsibilities...so there is no much time to spend to STUDY all the time....tell Micheal, that the game was scary on the beginning (when he "died"), fascinating (revealing the hoax) but when it takes too long...players can be exhausted and some could finish the game...

of course there is much more important things covering the hoax, i mean reasons why Michael "died" and the way he turned people on important (NWO< Illuminati, planet etc.) subjects is extreme...and he succeded....

but for me the worst thing in life is disappointment....we all here count on Michael.....don't let him disappoint us by not coming back......i believe he will. (this is obvious he is alive)...cause he LOVES us, and he can't comedown us, can he?

So dear friends, i advise u to re read previous posts wrote by TS, when u read them now, they will have clues u could't see before, because i also was reading it from word to word, but all we have to do is to read between the words and open links....TS is also involved in THIS IS IT!!!

Good job TS, for me the case is solved....i try to be good investigator, cause my sister's husband is a prosecutor....and i love Thillers....:):):):):)

Yvonne

Dear Friends:

as i wrote before, this update gave me enough clues to know, how it will all end, sooner or later....i realized the final countdown has started. I understand people who are on emotional rollercoaster....25.06.2009 was a long time ago, but we all still live the case, especcially when Murray is in court,

but this what RALU wrote made me to think...maybe it must take some time more...to finish whole MJ's plan, until the Verdict of the court = V for Vendetta.

And still the eastern eggs are not found yet.....

i think that this TS's update gave so many clues, that lot of us understood all the plan and became exhoused of looking proofes MJ is ok and well and exhoused of fighting with NOT BELIEVERS, and that is the reason of their faith lost for a moment. But i think that they already came that crisis - positively, and even if they don't write posts here they still read TIAI.

Now the most important thing is to spread MJ's massage and understand our role (fans) in a hoax. As TS wrote in one of his posts:

"TS WROTE:
R27. “WHEN the Disciples Gathered Around Him …”
{http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts%2014:20&version=NKJV}

“However, WHEN the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. And the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.” (Acts 14:20, NKJV). As usual, not only was the quoted verse important, but also the context (previous verse): “Then Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the multitudes, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead.”

Here again we have parallels, like with David: enemies trying to kill him, God saving him from death, yet they think that he is dead (like most think MJ is dead), and then a “resurrection” and return to public life (he rose up, etc).

Although many saw the parallels here, it seems that nobody noticed the key word “WHEN” (which is why I have emphasized it here). Do you want to see MJ return to public view? Of course, we all do! Then we need to “gather around him” by joining Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E. (see R28 & R39)."

So, i hope we - Belivers - are still on MJ's side and are ready TO BE THERE FOR HIM.

Yvonne
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: ralu
....Your lovely father understood long time ago the moral of this story. I know there are many others that also understood it. BUT the particularity that made your daddy special for this world is that he dedicated all his life to the try of making everybody seeing this truth. He always found the best way to make this world remembering this precious thing, feeling it and whishing to carry it forward. The fact that he knew that the Evil is just the absence of God, helped him going on even in his worst days, because only by spreading God’s word and wisdom the Evil can be weakened.

Ralu:
these sentences are important, and the story is exellent !!! I wonder why newspapers don't print such stories to teach us and children what is important in life and how we should understand thing that sciens can't measure, instead of the rubbish i find in most of media's news. That is why i DON'T BUY NEWSPAPERS AT ALL. This is my fight with MEDIA. NO DEMAND = NO SUPPLY, economic states.

But regarding to Your statemnets: there are many more people who understand he truth and, f.e. me, i would like to join some kind of organization to HELP people and the world, but i don't know which ones i could trust, there are so many of fronts/covers for BAD business....MJ could create the one, where most people could act...from all over the world.....with responsibilities given.....THAT IS MY DREAM.....

if someone knows where i can join (i live in Poland, Europe) please let me know  (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) on my email,

thank U Ralu again for great post!!!

MJ: I am still there for U,

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
Quote from: "ralu"
....Your lovely father understood long time ago the moral of this story. I know there are many others that also understood it. BUT the particularity that made your daddy special for this world is that he dedicated all his life to the try of making everybody seeing this truth. He always found the best way to make this world remembering this precious thing, feeling it and whishing to carry it forward. The fact that he knew that the Evil is just the absence of God, helped him going on even in his worst days, because only by spreading God’s word and wisdom the Evil can be weakened. [/color]

Ralu:
these sentences are important, and the story is exellent !!! I wonder why newspapers don't print such stories to teach us and children what is important in life and how we should understand things that scientists can't measure, instead of the rubbish i find in most of media's news. That is why i DON'T BUY NEWSPAPERS AT ALL. This is my fight with MEDIA. NO DEMAND = NO SUPPLY, economic says.

But regarding to Your statemnets: there are many more people who understand the truth, f.e. me, i would like to join some kind of organization to HELP people and the world, but i don't know which one i could trust, there are so many of fronts/covers for BAD business....MJ could create the one, where most people could act...from all over the world.....with responsibilities given.....THAT IS MY DREAM.....

if someone knows where i can join (i live in Poland, Europe) please let me know  (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) on my email,

thank U Ralu again for great post!!!

MJ: I am still there for U,

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Friends,

please vote for Michael,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank U, Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

@Yvonne, I'm humbled about your appreciation, thank you very much dear! I am really glad when people do understand me.

Regarding your wish of joyning some organisation, I must say I had the same dilema, until I made my choyce of starting my own action. I have no better idea for the moment, since people will always be suspicious towards organisations, from the very same reasons you've already mentioned. So, I knew that the ones who know me trust in me and I started my own personal donating campain: firs I addressed a letter to all my friends in which I asked them to join me in this try to make a difference. After receving so many enthusiastic responses I started the real thing. I looked for particular cases of ill children published on different sites, organizations' web sites etc, I personally cheked the reality of those cases, then I pleaded for them among my friends who responded to my call. The most important think was my friends doing the same thing, promoting that case forward, trusting that people still have their humanity and when they are sure about the need for which their help is asked, they offer it easily. Now, you could do the same thing if you want, or you could joyn a certain organization. Another think that brought me much light in my soul, even though is a pretty sad environment, was offering myself as voluntair for a cancer-ill children organization. Being there among the children with cancer, playing with them, treating them as normal children, was so good, because you can really feel their happyness that somebody still cares for them and considers them just like the other kids. Seeing those sad and suffering children suddenly becoming smiling and joyful, is so rewarding, I'm telling you.

All my love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Hi how are You all? i agree with YOu in that the message spreading is good to start now and by all thinhgs recycle buy organic food and vegetables as organic living can sustain the planet as no one can control with GM seeds that only last for the growers one year season for eg, don't suport all the big toxic cosmetic countries etcetc and just by saying Hi to everyone you meet be it in a way of smile hello lending a hand but I am trying to make every interaction taht I have be it animal human wahtever to be it psoitive even on the phone and like some said I don't watch the news or buy trash , the cruel ness is out of this world,and liek MJ said 'willing to sell your soul to get the story told' it's money talks and the more of us that spread the L.O.V.E the message jsut small ways is magic and wil change the world because if everyone did it the world would be a better place. so keep the faith andmuch love and MJ hugs to You all!!
take care
L.O.V.E
Michelle
oxoxoox
much peace and light !! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I posted this on another thread { You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }
but I thought I would copy it in this thread as well.......

Today’s TIAI redirection

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=27&start=125#p2255

to the picture of Michael with 777 on his shirt had me thinking:

Michael obviously wanted the 777 there for a reason, especially since it wasn’t there during the entirety of This Is It. He wanted us to notice it there.

I wondered if it is suggesting 7 months, 7 weeks, 7 days from his “death” on 25 June 2009.

Using inclusive reckoning (as explained by STUDY /TS in previous posts/updates) this takes us to the date of 21st March 2010.

21st March 2010 is the 45th anniversary of the date when the successful Selma to Montgomery Civil Rights march began in Alabama, USA in 1965. It went for 5 days and 4 nights and ended at the State Capitol Building in Montgomery, Alabama. The march covered 54 miles.

On the steps of the State Capitol Building is where Martin Luther King Jr. delivered his “How Long, Not Long” speech on 25th March 1965.

The Martin Luther King Jr. significance here is pretty obvious with relation to the message MJ has been trying to get us to understand all along with they “Don’t Really Care About Us” and being the constant significant theme since his “death”, the first clip which was released from TII after his “death”, the TIAI redirects, the Army of L.O.V.E. (peaceful, non-violent resistance), the dancing inmates to TDRCAU etc……

“In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.”

The 21st March 2010 is also the day after the Northern Hemisphere Spring Equinox (this year the spring equinox occurs on 20th March – however in some years it does occur on 21st March)…i.e. the start of spring (growth, renewal, new life)

Also:

21/3/2010 adds up to 9

21/3/1965 ALSO adds up to 9

45th anniversary 4 + 5 = 9

5 days + 4 nights = 9

54 miles : 5 + 4 = 9

LOTS of 9’s there!!!!!

999 the number which STUDY/TS has talked about all along.

Just sayin’

:D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

very interesting since wordpress
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

@TS

Ok, first of all I want to say that this is NOT a hate mail. I'm going to criticize TS a little bit. I’ve been reading all of the posts on this board for a long time and I decided to write. I read all of TIAI’s posts too. TIAI was the only reliable source for me until Murray’s case but later on things started to change. Let me explain this for you pls.

Ok, -TS says that he had “predictions” about the resurrection scene in TII. And I’m asking: ‘Was it so hard to predict this?’ I had already known myself that there was going to be a resurrection scene in the film.

-TS told us about the important days and how they can be related to Michael. And I’m saying: ‘Someone who knows Michael and his favorite 7s could tell us about the important days such as the funeral or the release date of the film, film’s poster etc.

-TS told us Michael’s relation with illuminati and NWO. And I’m saying, I had already known about them all and how they had been threatening Michael etc.

I’m NOT trying to underestimate the work of TS, yes the redirects and all of the writings are very clever BUT all of the “predictions” TS made, could be made by someone who has been following Michael’s life! If TS is really related to Michael and he exactly knows what’s going to happen when, why didn’t he warn us about the coming up trial on their last update?

TS first told us that Michael was going to come back after the public watched the film and learnt about the hoax. I’m asking all of you. What kind of proof was there in TII for all of the public to understand that Michael is alive? Only us, the believers investigated about Gilda and the meaning of spider and understood about it. Most of Michael’s fans didn’t even understand that those scenes were about resurrection. How could Michael pretend all public to understand the message of those scenes?

TS told us the first comeback day was the Halloween but it was postponed to January 25th. And it never happened. On TS’ last update, he wrote that the LAST delay is not going to take that long this time. It’s been 1,5 mounths already. And nothing happened. Besides we know that Jermaine is preparing a tribute for Michael in June 8th! I know that many tributes were cancelled but ‘what if’ this one is true? We need to think everything. If it is true, Michael is NOT coming back until summer!

TS told us the relation of TMZ and the hoax. Yes, it’s very easy to understand it from the news TMZ makes. BUT how do we know that TS is NOT an employee of TMZ? And if TMZ works for Michael, how come they call Michael as ‘Jacko’ and Blanket as ‘electric blanket’? What if some employee’s of TMZ were hired by SONY or AEG to keep the interest and attention high for better sales! We all know how the marketing works.

After very long 8 mounts, this has been such a very very exhausting journey for us all. And we’re the ones who investigate and try to understand everything about this. We had and still have many people who say that they’re related to Michael and the hoax. And there’re several theories. Some say Michael is in a coma and that explains family’s reaction and Murray is still a free man. Some say he was murdered by SONY-AEG or illuminati. Some say he died in 2005. Some say he’s alive but not coming back and some say he is alive and he will come back. There’s one thing that I’m sure of. WE’RE ALL SO TIRED and we need SPECIFIC things to make us sure that Michael is alive and healthy and about the time he’s coming back! We don’t want no more trials, tributes or delays for a comeback.

And to people who ask why the comeback is so important, I say there’s NOTHING more important than that for the most of us! BECAUSE we can never ever be sure Michael is alive and healthy until we see him in flesh and bone with our own eyes! I got his message about illuminati, media and all evil things BUT I don’t believe his message can be spread UNTIL HE COMES BACK! Noone believes us and they think that we’re all freaks. ONLY MICHAEL CAN PROVE THE OPPOSITE and after he comes back people will start to listen what we’re saying!

And I have a couple of questions in my mind. If Michael was going to come back soon, why did he decide to have Murray’s trial? Why Karen has been blaming Kenny and AEG? And why WHY did Randy Jackson joined Karen, and started to blame Kenny? People are sending hate tweets to Kenny. Would Michael want his fans to hate his 20 year long friend? Why does Kenny make a tweet like:”MJ left this world to us” and Gotham Chopra tells us to “Let him go!” ?

If you’re really someone close to Michael, you should give us the specific DETAILS TS, no more predictions please. We need to be sure that you’re not only a smart believer or a TMZ/SONY employee! And it would be appreciated if you and some others stop telling us to focus on the message and spread it instead of thinking about the come back day. YES, MICHAEL’S COME BACK DAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, not only for us to be sure that he’s alive and fine but also for the sake of spreading the message to the entire world.

Thank You!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
@TS

Ok, first of all I want to say that this is NOT a hate mail. I'm going to criticize TS a little bit. I’ve been reading all of the posts on this board for a long time and I decided to write. I read all of TIAI’s posts too. TIAI was the only reliable source for me until Murray’s case but later on things started to change. Let me explain this for you pls.

Ok, -TS says that he had “predictions” about the resurrection scene in TII. And I’m asking: ‘Was it so hard to predict this?’ I had already known myself that there was going to be a resurrection scene in the film.

-TS told us about the important days and how they can be related to Michael. And I’m saying: ‘Someone who knows Michael and his favorite 7s could tell us about the important days such as the funeral or the release date of the film, film’s poster etc.

-TS told us Michael’s relation with illuminati and NWO. And I’m saying, I had already known about them all and how they had been threatening Michael etc.

I’m NOT trying to underestimate the work of TS, yes the redirects and all of the writings are very clever BUT all of the “predictions” TS made, could be made by someone who has been following Michael’s life! If TS is really related to Michael and he exactly knows what’s going to happen when, why didn’t he warn us about the coming up trial on their last update?

TS first told us that Michael was going to come back after the public watched the film and learnt about the hoax. I’m asking all of you. What kind of proof was there in TII for all of the public to understand that Michael is alive? Only us, the believers investigated about Gilda and the meaning of spider and understood about it. Most of Michael’s fans didn’t even understand that those scenes were about resurrection. How could Michael pretend all public to understand the message of those scenes?

TS told us the first comeback day was the Halloween but it was postponed to January 25th. And it never happened. On TS’ last update, he wrote that the LAST delay is not going to take that long this time. It’s been 1,5 mounths already. And nothing happened. Besides we know that Jermaine is preparing a tribute for Michael in June 8th! I know that many tributes were cancelled but ‘what if’ this one is true? We need to think everything. If it is true, Michael is NOT coming back until summer!

TS told us the relation of TMZ and the hoax. Yes, it’s very easy to understand it from the news TMZ makes. BUT how do we know that TS is NOT an employee of TMZ? And if TMZ works for Michael, how come they call Michael as ‘Jacko’ and Blanket as ‘electric blanket’? What if some employee’s of TMZ were hired by SONY or AEG to keep the interest and attention high for better sales! We all know how the marketing works.

After very long 8 mounts, this has been such a very very exhausting journey for us all. And we’re the ones who investigate and try to understand everything about this. We had and still have many people who say that they’re related to Michael and the hoax. And there’re several theories. Some say Michael is in a coma and that explains family’s reaction and Murray is still a free man. Some say he was murdered by SONY-AEG or illuminati. Some say he died in 2005. Some say he’s alive but not coming back and some say he is alive and he will come back. There’s one thing that I’m sure of. WE’RE ALL SO TIRED and we need SPECIFIC things to make us sure that Michael is alive and healthy and about the time he’s coming back! We don’t want no more trials, tributes or delays for a comeback.

And to people who ask why the comeback is so important, I say there’s NOTHING more important than that for the most of us! BECAUSE we can never ever be sure Michael is alive and healthy until we see him in flesh and bone with our own eyes! I got his message about illuminati, media and all evil things BUT I don’t believe his message can be spread UNTIL HE COMES BACK! Noone believes us and they think that we’re all freaks. ONLY MICHAEL CAN PROVE THE OPPOSITE and after he comes back people will start to listen what we’re saying!

And I have a couple of questions in my mind. If Michael was going to come back soon, why did he decide to have Murray’s trial? Why Karen has been blaming Kenny and AEG? And why WHY did Randy Jackson joined Karen, and started to blame Kenny? People are sending hate tweets to Kenny. Would Michael want his fans to hate his 20 year long friend? Why does Kenny make a tweet like:”MJ left this world to us” and Gotham Chopra tells us to “Let him go!” ?

If you’re really someone close to Michael, you should give us the specific DETAILS TS, no more predictions please. We need to be sure that you’re not only a smart believer or a TMZ/SONY employee! And it would be appreciated if you and some others stop telling us to focus on the message and spread it instead of thinking about the come back day. YES, MICHAEL’S COME BACK DAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, not only for us to be sure that he’s alive and fine but also for the sake of spreading the message to the entire world.

Thank You!

I appreciate your passionate writing! I have put a deadline for myself ; july 2010.
I put trust in TS, TS is an offer to me. There are fans who have not followed MJs life in detail, so for them it is like a summary, sure we would have come to similar results without TS.But like this it is a little help, and an inspiration to believe.
After 8 Months I landed on a particular track in this whole case. I see reasons to believe.
I see what this has done to my own person and to my life. It is an enriching experience, a great adventure, nothing to be nervous about!. I focuss on issues that I did not see so clear before June 25. This confrontation with MJ and the themes surrounding his life and  his person have lead me to wanting to reformulate the spell in my own life.
I also have had my doubts about the many details in clues and how someone who is not so deeply involved in this case could discover them. BUT, there are things that obviously are strange at first sight. Like only one picture of MJ, and that only one is now called fake by Brian Oxman. Like no obvious grave that can be visited by fans. In TII, after the credits, is at least one very obvious sign that make you think. I`ll be back in my own time... And so on, in general, things surrounding 25th June are mysterious and that is something that is being captured by many people.
The reason for the CM trial is complex and exhausting. As long as I am believing, I stick to my trust in a good reason for this and for MJ. It will reveal during the coming up months.We already put a lot of fantasy and logical thinking in the why`s of it, we have reasons to believe. Only the final evidence is missing. If it comes out that people from AEG, Sony, TMZ (Phillips, Branca, Dileo, Ortega and IDK how many others come into question), have maliciously fooled us, I still will look back on an enriching experience and will even have more reason to fight for truth and justice for MJ and in the world.
My gut ( on an argumentive base)tells me it is not going to take ages anymore and these last months maybe the hardest, but after 8 months we will do these last miles, I am very sure, no matter the outcome, we are not alone,we are here together. Hug you all!! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "raphaelleanique"

I appreciate your passionate writing! I have put a deadline for myself ; july 2010.
I put trust in TS, TS is an offer to me. There are fans who have not followed MJs life in detail, so for them it is like a summary, sure we would have come to similar results without TS.But like this it is a little help, and an inspiration to believe.
After 8 Months I landed on a particular track in this whole case. I see reasons to believe.
I see what this has done to my own person and to my life. It is an enriching experience, a great adventure, nothing to be nervous about!. I focuss on issues that I did not see so clear before June 25. This confrontation with MJ and the themes surrounding his life and  his person have lead me to wanting to reformulate the spell in my own life.
I also have had my doubts about the many details in clues and how someone who is not so deeply involved in this case could discover them. BUT, there are things that obviously are strange at first sight. Like only one picture of MJ, and that only one is now called fake by Brian Oxman. Like no obvious grave that can be visited by fans. In TII, after the credits, is at least one very obvious sign that make you think. I`ll be back in my own time... And so on, in general, things surrounding 25th June are mysterious and that is something that is being captured by many people.
The reason for the CM trial is complex and exhausting. As long as I am believing, I stick to my trust in a good reason for this and for MJ. It will reveal during the coming up months.We already put a lot of fantasy and logical thinking in the why`s of it, we have reasons to believe. Only the final evidence is missing. If it comes out that people from AEG, Sony, TMZ (Phillips, Branca, Dileo, Ortega and IDK how many others come into question), have maliciously fooled us, I still will look back on an enriching experience and will even have more reason to fight for truth and justice for MJ and in the world.
My gut ( on an argumentive base)tells me it is not going to take ages anymore and these last months maybe the hardest, but after 8 months we will do these last miles, I am very sure, no matter the outcome, we are not alone,we are here together. Hug you all!! :P

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate it. There're very obvious things that I realized which proves this is a hoax BUT when I think about them; for example about after the credits part was that Michael who was saying "I'll come back in my own time"? There were doubles in TII and that part was shot from a distance. It wasn't a close up shot. One of the dancers says that Michael was with them for ONLY A DAY! That's what scares me. What if they used doubles to give us those "special clues" in TII to sell the movie? Anything can happen when it comes to earning money, you know. I'm so scared if this is a big conspiracy that the USA Government is in it too. I hope Michael is alive and fine really. But after all these long 8 mounths I must confess that I started to lose my hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anxiety is a state that some people want to get you in for their purpose.The people who would like to be mighty over you so that you stay there where you are,stunned.And stop thinking.
Don`t let it happen to you,open up and live love,live Mikes message.Have courage to do good,don`t be scary. If we are being fooled, now see through!Even If Michael really died, his message is there. Take it as a gift, a chance and continue the legacy.
We are all connected, we are all one and we will stay together!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
There were doubles in TII and that part was shot from a distance. It wasn't a close up shot. One of the dancers says that Michael was with them for ONLY A DAY! That's what scares me. What if they used doubles to give us those "special clues" in TII to sell the movie? Anything can happen when it comes to earning money, you know.

It doesn't sound logical to use doubles in This just to generate more $$$.  Just a small percentage of the world population are believers.  The majority of believers are fans anyway, so they would, next to the thousands and thousands of fans who have no idea about the hoax, go see the movie and buy the DVD anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

RestlessSoul, this is my opinion. Michael spoke of a conspiracy, some family members have talked of a conspiracy.

Perhaps the scenes of the movie were not understood or people just ignored them, as they paid no attention to the fact that the end does not appear Rip 1958-2009.

I do not think Sony have contract-AEG TMZ, Because then you do not think it's a single employee, it also recalls that most fans think that Michael died.

RestlessSoul, this is my opinion. Michael spoke of a conspiracy, some family members have talked of a conspiracy.

Perhaps the scenes of the movie were not understood or people just ignored them, as they paid no attention to the fact that the end does not appear Rip 1958-2009.

I do not think Sony have contract-AEG TMZ, Because then you do not think it's a single employee, it also recalls that most fans think that Michael died.

When you say this has been a tough journey, you are right, I think we all felt exhausted at some point.

I do not think Michael is in a coma, I think it is a crime if a person dies Because of an irresponsible doctor, just as it is a crime a person from being in a coma Because of that physician. I do not think SONY-AEG have held around the Memorial and burial, why an unmarked grave?, Why no photos definitely different from that tomb?.

Yes, I agree we need specific things to make sure that Michael is alive.

On the subject of the Illuminati, many people do not pay attention to these things.

... and Karen, I definitely do not understand it, by telling her make-up the corpse ", as I dare say, the family knew that there would be no open casket.

As for the trial of Murray, Michael said he had wanted to kill people who, perhaps as one person in another thread, this trial is only so that all attention is focused on Murray, and insights to or people wanting to kill Michael. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Patiance, patiance my friends..."
yes,yes Ralu !!!
and "things are not always what they seam to be", nor do they always go as planned.

I can't get w/all this # stuff...too many tangents for me.

Of course C "Murray" had an agreement with MJ.
Preliminary hearing scheduled for 4-5-10.

My gut feeling has been (since TIAI re-direct of 2010 calender) a peak return begin of April.
A few months w/his children; a simmer (hoping & praying it will play out as a simmer)
then "bam" maybe July.

God's speed, Michael...

remember the scene in TII when he was adjusting his earphone ?
I beLIEve that this was meant too be quite significant...[attachment=0:1d12e8e3]Copy of best TII close-up- MJmyspace photos- l_5c83689ae2a04684af77fa83daa5abfd.jpg[/attachment:1d12e8e3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?