I am really tired of this... But i still can't give up. I won't be able to stay updated to the hoax, i'm gonna have a very important exam and my family won't let me spend hours investigating. Please Michael, bring an end to this, i feel i'm going insane. People call me retard for believing you're alive. I can't take it for much longer... And i just can't let you go. Somehow i feel all this is coming to an end, i hope i'm right, and this will be a happy ending. I love you more than you could ever imagine.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Elsa

In points 3-2 and 3-3 TS says that the posting dates and times are important.  This third update was posted on February 7th at 2:07.   Therefore 02-07 and 02:07.  So adding each part gives two 9’s and a third one is that there are 9 points in this 3rd update.  Therefore 999.  I guess the 090909 update will be on March 9.  

Point 3-3 The explanation about subtracting three hours from TMZ to get CA time, is in 3-3.  333? Or is that just a coincidence?

Point 3-4 is about the TMZ clue from 01-25-2010 regarding a Valentine’s Day performance.   This is from TMZ so I believe does have something to do with the hoax whether TIAI is real or not.  Valentine’s Day is all about love.  Valentine’s Day this year is also the start of the Chinese New Year - the year of the Tiger.  The last year of the Tiger was in 1998.  Does that mean anything?

Point 3-7 Long and Short?
31 October (halloween) and 31 January Grammy’s are 3 months apart.  
Jan 18, + 1 week to Jan 25 +2 weeks to Feb 8.  That’s 3 weeks.

Point 3-8 Do You Need More Evidence?
Is that question just about hoax followers needing more evidence for either the hoax or TIAI?  Will we see this question in relation to Dr Murray?      

Okay TS.  I’m curious- so I’ll keep following this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS !

No I don't need any more evidence !
I'm absolutely certain . Although a new post from you is always needed.
I can't say why but now lately and especially after your newest post ,
 I have the feeling that in some way , we must be close to the end !
Is there anyone else who has that sense ?
And about the hologram at the Grammys ( I had totally forgot it :o )
Does that means that MJ would be that hologram but the change of the plans ( return) postponed the "hologram" tribute too??? Am I right or I miss something ???

Anyway I need my KING back but most of all I need him to be safe and strong!

God bless you Michael !  I'm here for you !
God bless you and the family ...TS !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What now? :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grace"
PinkTopaz, Godhaschosenmj, thank you for taking the time.
I am not ridiculing. This is a misunderstanding.
I am stating that I am observing that there is a tremendous and very well thought through effort being executed to make believe in a certain direction. This is a brilliant writer and I acknowledge very much his/her abilities. He/she keeps in addition a good summary of the main events we were lucky enough to have witnessed.
I read what is being said but I am not following this emergency exit. That's all.
I have seen too much already.
It is not a darn "emergency exit"! No one is afraid here, no one is being bent to do anything anyone else wants, all TIAI has done (if you don't believe that they're giving real clues) is give very interesting information that is worth thinking about whether it's true or not! You said before how people shouldn't just sit and believe the media- well, TIAI says that, too! And I can't understand you about the "make believe", but I will say: What would be the point of that?! Who would waste months doing this for nothing? Why use the Book of Life, the Holy Bible? I wish you could see that this is most likely Michael's message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Elsa"
In points 3-2 and 3-3 TS says that the posting dates and times are important.  This third update was posted on February 7th at 2:07.   Therefore 02-07 and 02:07.  So adding each part gives two 9’s and a third one is that there are 9 points in this 3rd update.  Therefore 999.  I guess the 090909 update will be on March 9.

Maybe I'm dense, but I'm still not understanding the number stuff (I'm better w/visuals rather than numbers/calculations), but thanks for explaining.  In other words, I don't understand how 999=March 9 (03/09/10=09/09/09).  I noticed that TINI now redirects to your post, so you must be on the right track somewhere...lol  Anyway, I guess I'll look forward to the 09/09/09 update on 3/9/10...lol

BTW the best is yet to come?  I hope so, because today was terrible.  Still hoping, still beLIEving, but must admit I'm a little shaky after today...maybe I need a pep talk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am also tired of this game, there are too many emotions and you are playing on all of them, I say enough already !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pink.. just calm down.. she is a believer too, you shouldn't talk to her in that way just because she is not following TIAI/STUDY the way you do.. please.. to have some respect never killed nobody. I still don't have the power or the aknowledgment or whatever to prove to myself and to others the differences between a coincidence and a prediction when it reffers to someonelse like TS, and let me tell you that I really don't want to see comments like yours after mine, because not everybody thinks and understand the things the way you do and, for give me, but you will have to  live with that... I'm so tired of bashing comments!! it is not great at all to become a member of a forum wher you discuss just to find out that a lot of people is like you, being rude and not allowing other to think by themself... so please.. calm down.

TS thanks for posting a new update, I'm very bussy with my studies and when I read a post of you I find myself with some kind of principal points that is better for me to know.. so thanks.

the only thing I just don't get is the conection of TS mentioning Murray and TMZ and then that tmz post thing on the Feb 5... I mean.. I don't see any date prediction in there, just coincidential names... names that most of us have wrote together in the same paragraph more than 3 times in different post... so, I won't believe that that was a prediction, sorry for the TIAI believers, don't get mad, is just that if he indeed mention feb 5, i just missed it! ... And just for being clear.. I'm not saying with this that I don't believe in TS at all.. no.. I'm just saying that I didn't get that part.

Lots of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Quote from: "Inhalib"
Pink.. just calm down.. she is a believer too, you shouldn't talk to her in that way just because she is not following TIAI/STUDY the way you do.. please.. to have some respect never killed nobody. I still don't have the power or the aknowledgment or whatever to prove to myself and to others the differences between a coincidence and a prediction when it reffers to someonelse like TS, and let me tell you that I really don't want to see comments like yours after mine, because not everybody thinks and understand the things the way you do and, for give me, but you will have to  live with that... I'm so tired of bashing comments!! it is not great at all to become a member of a forum wher you discuss just to find out that a lot of people is like you, being rude and not allowing other to think by themself... so please.. calm down.

TS thanks for posting a new update, I'm very bussy with my studies and when I read a post of you I find myself with some kind of principal points that is better for me to know.. so thanks.

the only thing I just don't get is the conection of TS mentioning Murray and TMZ and then that tmz post thing on the Feb 5... I mean.. I don't see any date prediction in there, just coincidential names... names that most of us have wrote together in the same paragraph more than 3 times in different post... so, I won't believe that that was a prediction, sorry for the TIAI believers, don't get mad, is just that if he indeed mention feb 5, i just missed it! ... And just for being clear.. I'm not saying with this that I don't believe in TS at all.. no.. I'm just saying that I didn't get that part.

Lots of L.O.V.E
AAaahh, don't think I'm gonna shriek at you, I'm not..  I didn't mean to bash ol' Grace, I was just kind of in one of those bitter moods today where stuff bugs me easily, partly because I was expecting to see people "losing hope" here because of today's Murray events and I guess I maybe shouldn't type when I'm like that.. However, I do like to back up what I think is right, but anyhoo .. Soooorryy..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

PinkTopaz, it's ok, we are having dense times and they will get even more loaded.
Taking a break once in a while will do good to everybody.
Let's follow what Michael prepared as a storybook - I am afraid I will need many breaks  :lol:
It was breathtaking yesterday - I am waiting so for the movie afterwards...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
I am also tired of this game, there are too many emotions and you are playing on all of them, I say enough already !!!

Ditto...I haven't cried this much as I did today in months.  I just wish the whole thing had never happened...It's been one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions and confusion from the beginning.  I just want it to be over...stop the ride I want to get off.
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 01:09:42 AM by tklein1014
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tklein1014"

Ditto...I haven't cried this much as I did today in months.
Er, I thought it was exciting.. why so upset?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Elsa"

Maybe I'm dense, but I'm still not understanding the number stuff (I'm better w/visuals rather than numbers/calculations), but thanks for explaining.  In other words, I don't understand how 999=March 9 (03/09/10=09/09/09).  I noticed that TINI now redirects to your post, so you must be on the right track somewhere...lol  Anyway, I guess I'll look forward to the 09/09/09 update on 3/9/10...lol

BTW the best is yet to come?  I hope so, because today was terrible.  Still hoping, still beLIEving, but must admit I'm a little shaky after today...maybe I need a pep talk.

i understand that 09/09/09 is important in the prediction - do you think it may be the Coroner's Report??? - look at the last page (with hair sample examination):
- the date at the bottom says 09/09/09 :shock:  :o is this it   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Ditto...I haven't cried this much as I did today in months.
Er, I thought it was exciting.. why so upset?

Everything that happened today re: Murray, coroner's report, etc.  Too emotionally draining...it's getting to be too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Guys TS is obviously reading this thread to see we are getting it as this is the 2nd time I have checked it in about an hour and its changed again to another post!   :D  :D  :D

I have a theory too about the numbers related to TS's 3rd Update which came to me last night in bed!!!! but will post it later as I am in the middle of getting dinner cooked etc for the kiddies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions