No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ralu"
For those who lost hope seeing Murray charged, this is another kind of prediction regarding what could happen next (credit to sephia71 from michaeljacksonhoax.lefora):

"it will never go to trial anyway. i'm 90% positive he's going to take a plea deal [bargain]. the max he can get is 4 years. if it goes to trial they will need a change of venue [good luck with that!].  for a 4 year sentence they will whittle it down to 2 years house arrest, 2 years probation/community service, with a hefty fine and limit his practice priviledges. the jacksons will then take him to civil court for wrongful death suit and be awarded a lump sum paid out by his malpractice insurance. the insurance probably won't cover the total amount paid out, so they'll sue him for the difference personally [which he'll file bankruptcy on of course because he has no assets]. now we know why nothing was in his name.[clever!]
if he goes to jail, the inmates will kill him.[i'm not even exaggerating on that!]. that's why the lawyers were so eager for him to surrender and had bond ready. they don't want him in there with the other inmates. since the judge agreed to bond [thinking he's not a flight risk], they must already be talking plea deal. it's an involuntary manslaughter case. they aren't going to spend millions of dollars on a trial with only a 4 year sentence. what they will do is make a "poster child" out of murray. if you thought naomi campbell picking up trash was as punishment for her brush with the law was amusing, hold on to your seat belts for what they will make murray do!
i think this is very real. but i also think they have to go through the steps to keep mj hidden. this also signals to me that he's not coming out of hiding either. all i can say is, murray must have been paid a king's ransom to suffer like this. 75,000 bond? yeah wonder who fronted that? [smile]"

totally agreed. murray has money problems left and right, behind in child support and whatnot. all of a sudden he is able to pay $75,000 bail? that was my first thought: where did this money come from?  
naturally, he won't survive jail. he would have to be in isolation and still be in danger everytime he only passes another inmate. anyone in there be a potential killer. vendetta for real...i'm actually surprised he can walk the streets unharmed.
and i also think that he got a very good deal out of this. like: how would you like to get rid of all your financial troubles and stay filthy rich for the rest of your life in exchange for some rough months or even 4 years in jail? if murray is in half as much trouble as reported, he'd say: sure, at your service. what's 4 years? nothing compared to the lush life afterwards...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I respect everyone's opinions. You can not trust TIAI BUT "who would waste months doing this for nothing" should be the question that you guys need to ask to yourselves. Pls do NOT underestimate the work they have been doing! Would you do the same or could you? Read very carefully from day 1 what TIAI has been writing and then decide.

Ok, about the come back day I don't know if it can be true but it seems to me that 3 3 3 is the answer! :D 3rd of March can be the day! It's just my opinion though! I know that TIAI wrote something about 3 9 too but maybe that's when TIAI reveals who he is or they are :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

New redirect...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ohhhhhhhh...we LOVE you too Michael (and TIAI and STUDY and TS!!!)

Happy Valentines Day

Much LOVE
xxx

:D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

This is a long, but very touching story which I whish to offer you as a birthday present, Prince-Michael. It is not mine and, unfortunately I don’t know who wrote it in the first place, so I can’t give any credit for it. I’ve just received it the same way that I am sending it to you now. Please excuse the modest translation from Romanian. I know it is not the best wording, but I also know you will understand the message.

In a college classroom a philosophy teacher is training his class…

He wants to explain which is the conflict between philosophy and religion…The teacher, an atheist, points toward one of his new students and asks him:

-          You are a Christian, aren’t you?

-          Yes sir, I am

-          So you do believe that God exists

-          Absolutely sir!

-          Is it true that God is good?

-          Of course, God is good.

-          Is God almighty? Can He do anything?

-          Yes.

-          Are you bad or good?

-          The Bible says I’m bad.

-          Oh, right, the Bible... look this is a problem for you to solve: let’s suppose that there is an ill person here and that you have the power to heal that person. Would you do this, would you try to heal that person?

-          Yes sir, I would.

-          So this means you are good.

-          I wouldn’t say that…

-          But why? You would like to help a sick person if you could…most of us would like to. But God doesn’t.

The student is not answering, so the teacher continues:

-          He doesn’t help, does He? My brother was a Christian and he died of cancer, despite the fact that he asked Jesus to heal him. How come Jesus is good? Can you answer this?

The student keeps silence

-          You can’t answer, can you?

The teacher sweeps a drip of water in order to give the student the chance to relax

-          Let’s start it over: Is God good?

-          Well, yes. Answers the student.

-          Is Satan good?

-          No

-          Where is Satan coming from?

The student hesitates a little and then he answers:

-          From God

-          Correct! God created Satan, didn’t He? Tell me son, is there Evil in this world?

-          Yes sir.

-          The Evil is everywhere, isn’t it? And God created everything on this world, it’s that correct?

-          Yes.

-          So who created the Evil? If God created everything, then He also created the Evil. Having in mind that the Evil exists and that the things that we do are the ones that represent us, than God is Evil.

One more time the student doesn’t answer. The teacher asks:

-          Is there illness on this world? Immorality? Hate? Uglyness? Do all these awful things exist?

-          Yes, answers the student discomforted

-          So who created them? Who?

Silence. Sudenly the teacher begins to walk along the classroom. The students are speechless. The teacher addresses to another student:

-          Tell me, do you believe in Jesus Christ, son?

-          Yes sir, I do, answers the student aloud.

The old teacher stops from his walk and says:

-          The science says that we have 5 senses in order to identify and observe the surroundings. Have you ever seen Jesus?

-          No sir, I haven’t.

-          Then tell us if you’ve ever heard your Jesus? Have you ever tasted Him? Have you ever smelled Him? Have you ever had a sensorial experience of your Jesus or of God?

-          No sir, I’m afraid  I haven’t.

-          And you still believe in him?

-          YES

-          According to its empiric, verifiable, provable rules, the science says

-          Nothing. I just have my faith.

-          Yea right, the faith, repeats the teacher. This is the problem that the science has with God. There is no proof, but only the faith.

The student remains silent for a moment, before asking a question on his turn:

-          sir, is there such thing as heat?

-          Yes.

-          And is there such thing as frost?

-          Yes son, there is also frost.

-          No sir, there is not.

Obviously concerned, the teacher turns toward the student. The classroom suddenly becomes quiet and the student begins his pleading:

-          We can talk about “a lot of heat”, “more heat”, “super heat”, “mega heat”, “unlimited heat”, “warmth”, or “no heat at all”, but there is not such thing as “frost”. We can reach 458 degrees under zero, which means “no heat at all”, but we can’t go further. The “frost” doesn’t exist. If it would, we would have reached temperatures even lower than the absolute minimum of -458F degrees. Any body or object worth to be studied if it has or if it generates energy, and the heat is the one that allows to a body or object or material to generate energy. The absolute zero (-458F) means the total absence of heat. So can you see, sir, the “frost” is just a word that we use in order to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure the frost. The heat can be measured in thermal units, because the heat is energy. The frost is not the converse of the heat, but only its absence.

The classroom is wrapped in silence. Somewhere a pen is dropped on the floor like a hammer strike.

-          What about darkness, sire? Does the darkness exist?

-          Yes, answers the teacher.  

-          Wrong again, sir. The darkness is not “something”; it is the lack of something. There is “weak light”, “normal light”, “shining light”, “intermittent light”, but if there is no light at all, there is nothing, and this “nothing” is called “darkness”, isn’t it? This is the meaning that we assign to this word. In fact, the “darkness does not exist. If it would have existed, we could have made the darkness even darker, couldn’t we?.

The teacher smiles…this is going to be a grate semester.  

-          What is your point, young man?

-          Sir, I want to say that the philosophical premises you relay your theory on are wrong, which means that the conclusions MUST be wrong too.

This time the teacher cannot hide his wonder:

-          Wrong? Can you explain? How come?

-          You relay your theory on the duality premises. You claim that there is LIFE and that afterwards there is DEATH; a GOOD God and an EVIL God. You consider the concept of GOD as being finite, something we can measure. Sir, the science cannot even explain what a “thought” is. It uses the electricity and the magnetism, but nobody totally understood or saw them. Considering that the “death” is the converse of “life” means ignoring the fact that the “death” does not exist as a substantial thing. The “death” is not the converse of “life”, but its absence. Now tell me, sir, do you teach your students the theory according to which we evolved from monkeys?

-          If you refer to the natural evolution process, yes, of course.

-          Have you ever seen the “evolution” with your own eyes, sir?

The teacher continues to smile figuring where the student is trying to turn the argument…a grate semester, indeed

-          Considering that nobody really observed the evolution process and nobody can prove that it is happening, I could draw the conclusion that you contradict your own believes when you teach your students about the natural evolution process. So, what are you now: a science man, or a preacher? Please allow me to give you an example in order to continue the demonstration you’ve just begun earlier. Is there any of you (he is addressing to his colleagues) who actually saw the teacher’s brain? The classroom bursts into laughter. Is there any of you who smelled the teacher’s brain? Who heard it? Who felt it? So, according to the empiric rules based on the provable protocol, the science says, with all the respect, sir, that you have no brain. If the science says this, how can we trust your class, sir?

The classroom is silenced now. The teacher is staring to his student with a impenetrable expression on his face. After a lull that seamed lasting for ages, the old teacher answers:

-          I suppose you will simply have to believe it.

-          So you admit that there is such thing as faith and in fact the faith exists together with the life. Now sir, does the EVIL exist?

- Of course it does, we can see it every day. The Evil is seen daily due to the man’s lack of humanity. It is seen in all the crimes and the violence which happen all-around the world. These facts are nothing else but the EVIL itself.

-          The EVIL does not exist, sir. The EVIL is simply the absence of GOD. It is – just like the darkness and the frost – a word created by man in order to describe the absence of GOD. It is not GOD who created the EVIL. The EVIL is what happens when the love of God is absent from one human’s heart. It is just like the frost that appears when there is no heat at all or like the darkness that appears when there is no light.

The teacher seated down, speechless.

Your lovely father understood longtime ago the moral of this story. I know there are many others that also understood it. BUT the particularity that made your daddy special for this world is that he dedicated all his life to the try of making everybody seeing this truth. He always found the best way to make this world remembering this precious thing, feeling it and whishing to carry it forward. The fact that he knew that the Evil is just the absence of God, helped him going on even in his worst days, because only by spreading God’s word and wisdom the Evil can be weakened.

Dear Prince, be strong and proud and pure, keep the faith and whatever happens follow your own way, listen to your call. I know some people could have high expectation from you, due to the overwhelming standards of your father, but please do not let yourself discouraged by this comparison. Each of us is unique in his own way and God let every one of us with a special purpose on this Earth … when you will figure out which one is yours, you will know it and you will follow it and you will shine just as beautiful as your daddy, or maybe even better. God bless you and your wonderful family! Happy Birthday!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Ralu !! my dear friend!! You are truly beautiful :P  and what You put!! makes me so emotional!! I truly believe that  Prinnce Paris and Blanket will all be unique and beautiful in their own way !! and I totally agree with the public eye on them everyday!! With a Dad like You Michael they will never go wrong, for You have guided them well, You can see that a mile away!! With great dignity and pride You have raised them and much much love You can see that!! and if everyone was a parent like You the world would be a much better place!!
lots of love MY and to Your Children and Family
Michelle
Ralu You are truly beautiful and much love to YOu and Your family too and Your translation was beautiful!!
all my love and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL!! SPREAD THE LOVE!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@TS

As I see on all hoax forums, people are confused about Karen Faye, Randy Jackson and Brian Oxman. As we all know Karen Faye has been telling everyone that she saw Michael's dead body and he left his children fatherless etc. Then she made thousands of fans to call DA and LAPD about Murray case and she pointed her finger to Kenny Ortega and blamed him for killing Michael.

And on Murray's trial Randy Jackson made a tweet and blamed AEG and Kenny Ortega too. Thousands of fans hate Kenny.

And then Brian Oxman came to the show and asked fans to call LAPD to ask for justice for Michael.

Believers ask why they need to behave like this and do this all if this is a hoax and if Michael is going to come back? How are they going to explain it after Michael comes back? This confuses people a lot.

So, we all would be so much appreciated if you tell us about this issue. Thank you in advance. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

@Purelove, IDK if TS will answer this, coz I feel that this is part of the script, you know?
But, please, let me give you an example about what the answer could be about: When we think about believing (in a higher force), many of us feel like our faith is tested from time to time. And what better way to find for bracing our faith than passing those tests with bright colors? These nonsense facts that seam to contradict our believings, have the role of training and binding our faith. We cannot find an explanation about why they happen, but meantime, struggling to understand them, we can find 1000 other reasons that confirm our believing, so instead of our faith to diminish as a result of all the questionable aspects, it becomes stronger. In the end we will not even pay attention on those things that could shake our faith, because we are going to be already "trained" and very well taught.  :)

Well, I think the same pattern is applied here with all the aspects you mentioned before. Maybe in the end they will be revealed as "teaching" instruments. Minor traps placed there for us to learn something...just maybe. Hugs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Purelove, IDK if TS will answer this, coz I feel that this is part of the script, you know?
But, please, let me give you an example about what the answer could be about: When we think about believing (in a higher force), many of us feel like our faith is tested from time to time. And what better way to find for bracing our faith than passing those tests with bright colors? These nonsense facts that seam to contradict our believings, have the role of training and binding our faith. We cannot find an explanation about why they happen, but meantime, struggling to understand them, we can find 1000 other reasons that confirm our believing, so instead of our faith to diminish as a result of all the questionable aspects, it becomes stronger. In the end we will not even pay attention on those things that could shake our faith, because we are going to be already "trained" and very well taught.  :)

Well, I think the same pattern is applied here with all the aspects you mentioned before. Maybe in the end they will be revealed as "teaching" instruments. Minor traps placed there for us to learn something...just maybe. Hugs.

Hi ralu sweets. Actually I know it is. There're two kinds of people in this hoax. 1-The ones who know the hoax, never deny it and try to give us clues (like Kenny) 2-The ones who know the hoax but always deny the hoax, call us freaks (like most of them lol)
BUT there had to be the second type too otherwise everyone would have learnt about the hoax long time ago.

I didn't ask TS for myself because I DO know that Michael is alive 100% and why he did this etc. BUT I see people are losing their hopes. I try to explain them but it doesn't work. That's the reason why I asked TS to tell things about them. HUGS back at you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Adi"
Quote from: "missy_missy"
the report was finalised on 9/09/09 but mj was buried on 03/09/09 (3rd of september). do u think this could be significant too?

also, does anybody think that this report may be fake? this report sounds a lot to me, like the "first leaked" autopsy report where it said mj's body was riddled with needle marks. does anybody  think this too?

My opinion is that the Autopsy Report is totally fake because of lots of reasons I won't go into in this post..

That is just another thing wrong with it that fact that MJ was "buried" on 09/03/09 (US date format)...yet the last page of the report says it was finalised on 09/09/09...surely they would have had to complete it before his burial.....they had long enough from when he died.

Another thing TIAI is redirecting to the info sheet on the LA Coroner. Should Craig Harvey's name be there somewhere or not?? because it isn't and all along he has been the main person being talked about in the media etc. I wonder if he still actually works there??

yeah good point. so many questions involved in this case
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "PureLove"

Hi ralu sweets. Actually I know it is. There're two kinds of people in this hoax. 1-The ones who know the hoax, never deny it and try to give us clues (like Kenny) 2-The ones who know the hoax but always deny the hoax, call us freaks (like most of them lol)
BUT there had to be the second type too otherwise everyone would have learnt about the hoax long time ago.

I didn't ask TS for myself because I DO know that Michael is alive 100% and why he did this etc. BUT I see people are losing their hopes. I try to explain them but it doesn't work. That's the reason why I asked TS to tell things about them. HUGS back at you :)

:) I know you know, but I felt the need of confirming this, you know? You mentioned the siblings before. As far as I know they didn't deny the hoax either. They have just spliter in 2 teams for the purpose of this "performance art" which we call a hoax. Otherwise, why didn't any of them come and say "Dear MJ fans, please stop fantasising about our brother being alive, coz he's definetely not, and you are just fooled by a bunch of proffitors that whant to take advantage from his death". Well? I find impossible to believe that they have no idea about the hoax theory.

As for the ones that loose hope, well, I think that what this beautiful hoax-experience tried to point from the beginning was that there is no other way to understand what is happening BUT through your own mind and eyes and heart. You can explain in all possible ways the reason of this hoax and the purpose of the different fishy events that appeares in the spotlight, but if your interlocutor doesn't actually FEEL it, THINK it, SEE it for hiself, he might agree with you, but will change his mind on the first sign of discrepancy. Ofcourse that the final purpose of the hoax is to make us applying this principle in every single aspect of our life, in every situation we have to deal with (think for yourself, look deep in your heart and do what it tells you it's right and fair, don't let yourself influenced by the media or other persons' opinions, when a whole world is wrong, you might be the one who's right). We often have the impression that we understood this, but we realize soon that we still need to practice IF we really want to learn and to apply those rules. Take for exemple the present TIAI redirect and this speaks volumes IMO. This is exactely what I try to point: unless you FEEL these "rules", you cannot apply them. Unless you FEEL MJ is alive, you will never actually believe this...maybe not even when you will have the chance to see him withyour own eyes.
Love & Peace to all of you. HUGS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@ralu

yep but I still believe that people need to hear the answer from TS. Not everyone is reading your posts or mine but most believers read TIAI Updates :) If the questions are answered, they will be less confused. But thanx for your replies. Hope you helped the ones who started to lose hope ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "PureLove"
@ralu

yep but I still believe that people need to hear the answer from TS. Not everyone is reading your posts or mine but most believers read TIAI Updates :) If the questions are answered, they will be less confused. But thanx for your replies. Hope you helped the ones who started to lose hope ;)
I agree we have to be there for those who need us. I just try to put out my thoughts and feelings for them, and I will always do this from now on, but I will not be too keen to make them see what I do. They are usually less confused for the moment, but not totally convinced about certain truths, so my conclusion is that they HAVE to find their own truths; they may wait fot TS or someone else to answer, but it will not be enough. This is what I try to advise the ones who lose hope: trust in your own mind and intuition. Have a moment with yourself, ignore all the other opinions for a moment and try to draw your own conclusion, your own truth. Then you wil feel better, nomatter what that conclusion will be about...Of course this is only MY conclusion and it is not necesarry the correst one. Hugs, Love & Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for the redirect today! The video was very interesting as the analyst kept repeating that the jury may dismiss the case or they may not be any charges at all because of the drug, and that the Murrays refuse to comment on any source that is un-named-but will happy to answer any of the police's questions

And how there was supposed to be a THIRD meeting between the LAPD and Murray and it was POSTPONED (DELAYED) until further notice, but there is no debate

As you said, there have been many "delays" that have been quoted with this hoax

ARMY OF L.O.V.E.

The whole point of TuPac and Michael faking their deaths is to have people stop being puppets and believe everything the media says, insteda of listening to their music-watching their performances-and seeing what they're really about, what the truth is, and what they have to say about it.
Funny how those who speak out against the government, media, etc. are the "weird" ones they have to take down in court--but the truth evils and worse killers are the same ones who wanna keep these people under wraps and take them down. The truth always survives, just as these two great men have displayed "in the greatest demostration of freedom our nation has ever seen."

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion

Reaching out to touch a stranger
Electric eyes are everywhere
See that girl, she knows I\'m watching
She likes the way I stare

If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
If they say, why, why? Tell \'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?
I like livin\' this way, I like lovin\' this way

je n ai plus le moral ; j arrete tout , j en ai marre des verites et contre verites, ça fait huit mois que je travaille toutes les nuits sans relache , j en ai marre des fakes et des personnes qui se font passer pour d autres et en plus je n arrive a convaincre personne , je suis fatiguee, je suis desolee je tenais a vous dire bonne continuation TS , mjalive999, souza ......... que dieu vous benisse tous bisous de normandie france
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions