RosieTopic starter

News report just in by "News Of The World"

THIS IS IT:
Michael Jackson to give evidence from beyond grave..for the defence

IN THE DOC: Conrad Murray
 JACKSON COURT BID
Records detailing Michael Jackson's death could be hidden forever

By James Desborough, 07/02/2010

POP legend Michael Jackson will make the ultimate comeback... by giving evidence at his OWN death trial as the star witness for the DEFENCE.

Lawyers for Doctor Conrad Murray want to use old video footage of spaced-out Jacko to demonstrate the depth of his drug habit.

Personal physician Murray is set to stand trial on an involuntary manslaughter charge for delivering a fatal drug cocktail overdose to the megastar in June last year.

His legal team hope Jackson's appearance from beyond the grave - which sounds like something straight out of his famous zombie video Thriller - will show Murray can't be guilty.

Addiction

Instead, they will suggest that the King of Pop knew how to self- administer and battled pill addiction for over 17 years.

And in another wacko twist in the courtroom drama, Murray's legal team will also call two of Jacko's three CHILDREN to the stand.

They want Prince, 12, and 11-year-old Paris to discuss how their father constantly complemented Murray and claimed that he was "making him better".

Key videos will include footage of frail Jacko during his This Is It rehearsals and a 2007 court deposition where he discusses his pain medication.

The defence will also show images from 2004 where he slurs his words and appears drunk in rehearsals for a film role at his Neverland home library. Jackson's sister La Toya is furious that Murray is contesting any charges - and has urged cops to push for a murder case.

A legal source close to Murray, who will be charged in an LA court tomorrow, said: "Murray's legal team have quietly but steadily been building a robust defence case.

"A key element will be on-camera interviews Michael Jackson gave where he discusses and admits his drug use and others where he appears to be intoxicated.

"In effect, Michael Jackson himself will be the defence's star witness as they set out to prove he was a seasoned and habitual user and knew how to self-administer.

"The interviews and other evidence aim to show that Jackson had been addicted to prescription drugs for at least 15 years.

"They will try to prove that Jackson was in poor health and therefore the build-up of drugs and the effects of further doses were increased tenfold because of a weakened system.

"For these reasons, they will say Murray is not culpable and should therefore be found not guilty."

The News Of The World revealed last year how Murray claimed Jackson, 51, was an expert in running IV drips, including one for the drug Propofol - which he overdosed on.

Jacko's dependency on painkillers started in 1984 after pyrotechnics used in filming his Pepsi advert set his his hair on fire. He also took Valium, Xanax and Ativan after a civil lawsuit from alleged child abuse vistim Jordan Chandler in 1993.

Despite a rehab stint, he was back on the drugs, which were found by cops who raided the Neverland ranch in 2004.

In his last year Jacko was necking painkillers - Demerol, Dilaudid and Vicodin - all at the same time. The cocktail also included muscle relaxant Soma, anti-depressant Zoloft, anti- anxiety pill Paxil, sedative Xanax and heartburn tablet Prilosec. The singer's autopsy showed he had lethal amounts of anaesthesia drug Propofol in his system when he died, along with a mix of other prescriptions.

LaToya - who famously told us last July that she felt Jackson was murdered - spoke out after Murray returned to LA last week to surrender to cops.

She said: "He should be charged with murder, not manslaughter. It is terribly wrong."

Brother Jermaine, referring to Jackson arrest on child abuse charges, added: "Murray should be cuffed, he should be fingerprinted, he should have his mugshot just like they did my brother!

"It's all on the doctor. It could be first-degree murder, it could be whatever - Michael's not coming back, so where's the closure?"

Crypt

Last week Murray visited Jacko's crypt at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California.

He was seen walking up to the doors then sitting down on a wall outside as he paused for reflection.

A Jackson family insider said they were "shocked and upset" that Murray went to the star's final resting place.

The insider added: "It just seems like a calculated PR stunt before he's brought to trial."

Currently the LAPD and the district attorney are arguing over how Murray will enter court, either as a volunteer or in handcuffs. He is likely to be given $25,000 bail.

Sources say Murray could avoid a trial by plea bargaining a deal to a suspended sentence with a guilty admission.

Last night a spokesman for Dr Murray had no comment.
Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 10:10:01 PM by Rosie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"The News Of The World revealed last year how Murray claimed Jackson, 51, was an expert in running IV drips, including one for the drug Propofol - which he overdosed on."

??? Wasn't he 50 when he died??? But of course he has had a birthday since then... ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RosieTopic starter

Yes I noticed that age difference too!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsSuperflyPYT

Quote from: "Rosie"
Yes I noticed that age difference too! ;)

OMGosh!!!  That one flew right over my head  :lol:!!   I was only thinking about how the court would want to have those poor young'uns to testify in court about their Daddy :cry:  Boy!  I need to have my eyeglasses prescription changed  :mrgreen:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"The interviews and other evidence aim to show that Jackson had been addicted to prescription drugs for at least 15 years.

"They will try to prove that Jackson was in poor health and therefore the build-up of drugs and the effects of further doses were increased tenfold because of a weakened system.

But yet he passed a medical exam saying that he was in great health and able to perform for 50 concerts, according to AEG..hmmmmm!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

poppy-cock - - -
Jack- who ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

RosieTopic starter

I agree, it will never happen ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "YoungNewMJFan"
"The News Of The World revealed last year how Murray claimed Jackson, 51, was an expert in running IV drips, including one for the drug Propofol - which he overdosed on."

??? Wasn't he 50 when he died??? But of course he has had a birthday since then... ;)

Yes, MJ was 50 years old when he supposedly died on June, 25, 2009. ;)  He did have a birthday since then! ;)
Quote from: "imabeliever2"

But yet he passed a medical exam saying that he was in great health and able to perform for 50 concerts, according to AEG..hmmmmm!

According to the articles, that I read online MJ did pass the AEG medical exam saying that he was in good health! That is a bi g hmmmmmmmmm!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

I just want to give News of The World a piece of my ind one good time b.c these idiots still call him Jacko and Wacko!!!! :evil:  :evil: These A**holes!!! Anyway theres so any things wrong with this article smh....and to let the kids testify??? thas just obsurd!!! and wat pissed me off the most is the bail...They giving Dr. Murray a $25,000 bail but they Michael a 3 Million dollar bail on a crime he did not commit!!!!! They arrested him and locked him in a bathroom, but they letting Murray walk around like he aint do nuin.....Thas y i pray this is a hoax.........oh and lets see what he uses as Bail Money, i hope they printed a lot a pictures of Gilda  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

There is no way in hell Katherine is going to allow those children anywhere near that court house! OMG this is soooo crazy totally absurd. Murray says he did not give Mj anything that should have killed him? All of those medicines plus propofol on top of them give me a bleeping break! Really. I see what they are trying to do is prove that MJ had been addicted to so many types of painkillers for so LonG that he should have been able to withstand what Murray gave him? omg, this man is pure evil. Also who has the footage of MJ being spaced out? :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "mjboogie"
There is no way in hell Katherine is going to allow those children anywhere near that court house! OMG this is soooo crazy totally absurd. Murray says he did not give Mj anything that should have killed him? All of those medicines plus propofol on top of them give me a bleeping break! Really. I see what they are trying to do is prove that MJ had been addicted to so many types of painkillers for so LonG that he should have been able to withstand what Murray gave him? omg, this man is pure evil. Also who has the footage of MJ being spaced out? :evil:

Psh. Pure BULL!
I space out all the time!  :lol:
And if Katherine was hesitant to let them speak at the Grammys, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let them go to court!

- Also, Michael looked in perfect health to me. He didn't seem tired or out of breath at any time during all of "This is It". It also couldn't show that he was frail! In any way! He just seemed like a thin, yet healthy man!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

AANNDDDDD...don't forget the final autopsy. He was extremely healthy! No signs of a heavy drug user there. His organs would of been a mess if we go by all the alleged pill popping they are implying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know eh! and where the heck are they going to get footage of frial MJ from this is it? in all the footage that made it in the movie he looked amazing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions